Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092575 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BetWinners(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2019
'Interview clips' from both creators of GOT-1:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfc8fL-swxQ

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:05pm On May 18, 2019
Buharifanatic:
who remembers when sansa lied against arya grin

when arya hit joffrey for harming that butchers boys face

and sansa started shouting at arya that arya is spoiling everything grin

joffrey almost killed arya, sansa said nothing, it was nymeria that saved arya

the butcher boy was killed, sansa didnt say anything but was angry with arya

remember when arya went missing, did you see sansa ask about the location of arya?

why didnt sansa tell jon that she has been reaching out to LF? she didnt cause she wanted to be seen as the hero, remember when they discussed the battle and sansa complained that jon didnt ask for her input, jon asked her and she said nothing, she said that they needed more men, she still didnt tell jon that she had to reaching out to LF to help

sansa wanted jon to die at the battle of bastards, go and watch the final scenes again, she made the vale arrive late on purpose, who else noticed that wen she saw jon running after ramsey her smile changed grin go and watch it urself and see, she wanted jon to die

when jon wasn crowned king of the north, sansa wasnt happy, who else noticed?

when jon said he was going south, sansa was complaining, when jon said that he will leave sansa in charge, she stopped arguing, when jon left, she turned to queen sansa, started sleeping in their parents bed and forming queen, thats what arya attacked her abt

sansa attacked jon for bending the knee to dany, after jon brought what they needed to win the night king, she remained ungrateful to dany

how did cersei know that dany was coming to dragonstone that day? who told cersei? why did sansa tell tyrion? to divide dany and jon

all sansa wants is to be queen, since season 1, thats why she didnt say anything when joffrey did all those bad things, cause she wanted to be queen, thats why she used jon as bait, so ramsey will kill him, thats why she hates dany

Sansa is so stupid, clueless and useless.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Amazing... cheesy

You and Cinderellagirl are going to make me cry from laughter pretty soon. cheesy
actually he is correct by westerosi understanding, cersei is a legitimate baratheon by marriage and since she is the only baratheon alive, that becomes her claim to the throne.
That she chooses to bear her maiden lannister surname is only a testament to her arrogance
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2019
codedguy1:

So why did she not go kill Cercei like i asked previously when she had the chance and leave the innocents alone. Cercei was standing there for the taking. She had not escaped with Jamie.

are you suggesting that Danny's sight us so acute that she can see cersei in the red keep from the wall?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

It's like asking why the Russians didn't go directly for Hitler and not rape the women and decimate the Germans. Maybe in an ideal world, there will be wars without innocent civilian casualties not in real life

As far as she is concerned the war was still on as long as Cersei was alive and not surrendered

When in war the first rule is ensure you win by all means. Only winners write history and determine who the villains are

That is why the Germans were tried for war crimes and hardly any Russian was despite committing comparable levels of atrocities

What Lady Olenna was advising her was that Dany needs to win the war first, get power and then worry about the political or warfare correctness of it.
When Cersei blew the Sept of Baelor, while sitting on the throne, did anyone question how she got there? even the other houses who knew the evil she did to get there, the iron bank, the citadel all recognized her as the ruler
the ethos of a war wizard

Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Crush him. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance to life: death. It is the dance with death. It is the law a war wizard lives by, or he dies.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:46pm On May 18, 2019
J2381:
of course he is wicked for hitting kids and also the person who used the kids as human shield are cowards and just as wicked as Anthony Joshua.

The war was lost is a clear indication they can't win and all was over. She lost the war and was escaping, and it was very clear she was crying.

When she was in the crypt with Jaime, she wept and said she didn't want to die, she wanted to live, now if that is not defeat shown on Cersei's face in full HD, I don't want what that is.

Fine you might say Cersei didn't surrender, but it was glaring she lost and was defeated hands down.
glaring to whom? Was Danny there?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2019
codedguy1:

So the ones she was torching on the streets were part of the war? People that were miles away from where Cercei stood, harmless peasants oo. grin
how was she to know that cersei was not escaping disguised as a peasant? undecided Afterall, it won't be the first time that has happened in westeros or even in kingslanding

In the dance of dragons, aegon escaped kingslanding with his master of whispers the clubfoot disguised as fishermen, and guess what? Though injured, he lived long enough to overthrow his sister's garrison and castle on dragonstone and lie in wait for her return and eventually kill her! History us there for the guidance of all and it will be farfetched to think Danny hasn't read of it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:58pm On May 18, 2019
lilbest4:
why is it always "women and children", so the innocent men that were murdered too don't count?
This is also how media report crime I just don't get it, is it that it's more heinous if it's a woman that was killed or what
abi i taya oh! cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:01am On May 19, 2019
Funaki:

So killing the innocent people destroyed Cersie completely? How? Beside, how can wildfire be a trap to her? She can't die from fire undecided undecided
but her soldiers can
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:14am On May 19, 2019
codedguy1:

You crush the leaders and the army not innocent people.
without people and/or followers there are no leaders, to kill the people is to crush the spirit of the leader, cersei never significantly confronted Danny's forces head on, instead she went around decimating all houses supporting her, do you understand why now?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2019
codedguy1:

Someone is praising you that oil dey your head and am sure your head is swelling. You better ask if it is used car engine oil.

Stop equating the decision of God with what a human being will do.

We all know this is fiction and fantasy but we are talking about the rationality of the actions of Daenerys to burn down innocent people who were miles away from Cersie, people that never did anything to her.

Even though you have admitted that you have stopped watching.you still dont want to remove the bush in your eyes.
ok lets say Danny's Valyrian ancestor's God's came to her with a revelation to burn kingslanding down, now since the divine angle of justification has been fulfilled, what next?

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2019
lilbest4:
Cersei did not plant wildfire anywhere. Those wildfires were planted by the mad King who wanted to do the same thing her mad daughter did. This your white headed wh0re is the weakest kind of leader I can ever imagine, someone who jealously burn people because they don't love her
and who's to say cersei didn't unearth more wildfire caches and position them strategically to kill Danny's army? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kingxsamz(m): 2:24am On May 19, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by anungangampu: 3:07am On May 19, 2019
hmmm what time are we expecting the release
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:02am On May 19, 2019
BraniacX:
and who's to say cersei didn't unearth more wildfire caches and position them strategically to kill Danny's army? undecided
you're catching unto straws
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Septre: 4:44am On May 19, 2019
irynterri:
That's got to be maegery and her family like after all the scheming, ass-licking the old septre, acting like mother Theresa only for them to kill her off, just like that, like just like that (tormund's voice)
You called me undecided How may i help yousmiley and i am not old angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brukx(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2019
The only weakness I saw in the previous episode was that, Cercie stood tall and confident. But she didn't have any strategic plan. She relied on Eurion and his scorpions. She has no plan B, which is so stupid.

Oh I forgot. Her plan B was to use the citizens as human shield. It's the most wayward idea I've ever seen. I was expecting at least one last hidden/camouflaged scorpion in the red keep. Disappointing though.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2019
BraniacX:
are you suggesting that Danny's sight us so acute that she can see cersei in the red keep from the wall?

She didnt need to see Cersie but she would pick some strategic building to strike expecting that Christie would definitely be in one of those buildings. Atleast we would know she was specifically trying to kill Cersie and not just turning on the citizens.

Imagine trying to take over the seat of power in naija starting with Abuja.after you take out the military, aso rock is next, then senators quarters or estate in maitama and the NASS complex and then some other symbolic places instead of going to nyanya and mararaba to kill people. Does that make sense.

After she took out Eurons fleet and the scorpions she decended on the citizens. It was later she went for the red keep and citadel. If Euron had not delayed Jamie she might really had escaped while madam mad queen was busy torching peasants who did nothing to her.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2019
BraniacX:
how was she to know that cersei was not escaping disguised as a peasant? undecided Afterall, it won't be the first time that has happened in westeros or even in kingslanding

In the dance of dragons, aegon escaped kingslanding with his master of whispers the clubfoot disguised as fishermen, and guess what? Though injured, he lived long enough to overthrow his sister's garrison and castle on dragonstone and lie in wait for her return and eventually kill her! History us there for the guidance of all and it will be farfetched to think Danny hasn't read of it

Had she taking out the expected placea that Cersie most likely would be before having a thought that Cersie might be escaping like one of the peasants on the street.

You want to kill somebody, after killing the security at the estate gate, instead of going straight to the persons house you start from the beginning of the street killing people and your justification is that the person might be in any of the houses when you have not even been to his house. grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by J2381: 7:06am On May 19, 2019
BraniacX:
glaring to whom? Was Danny there?
glaring to everyone of us watching of course.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 7:06am On May 19, 2019
BraniacX:
without people and/or followers there are no leaders, to kill the people is to crush the spirit of the leader, cersei never significantly confronted Danny's forces head on, instead she went around decimating all houses supporting her, do you understand why now?

This was like the last battle and Cersie prepared to face the Dany's soldiers headon.

No its the other way around, you crush the leaders direct and not go about killing innocent people claiming you want to crush the spirit of the leaders.

So killing the innocent peasant citizens was supposed to crush Cersie's spirit. Ha, i laff in Valarian grin Cersie that does not give a fvck and a damn about the citizens that spat and threw shyte on her during the walk of shame.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 7:08am On May 19, 2019
By this time tomorrow, I'll be jubilating and smiling over the death of a selfish mad lady who killed innocent people of Kings landing because Jon did not fvck her.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2019
BraniacX:
ok lets say Danny's Valyrian ancestor's God's came to her with a revelation to burn kingslanding down, now since the divine angle of justification has been fulfilled, what next?

If she had some inspiration revelation to do what she did. Atleast, We would understand why she did it.

Your first paragraph is assuming she was given that instruction.

You now construct your second paragraph like she was actually given that instruction.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funaki: 7:26am On May 19, 2019
BraniacX:
but her soldiers can

who even said Cercie was the one that put wildfire there? We only saw them and people surmised it was Cercie's.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by AHCB: 7:39am On May 19, 2019
Seun:
I have a theory that the three-eyed raven is the true architect of everything that happened, including what Dany did to King's Landing. He was the one who informed Jon and Sansa that Jon has a better claim to the Iron throne, which set events into motion that resulted in the destruction of King's landing. He may have been the one that told the mad king to burn down King's landing and made him crazy just as he did to Hodor. But Jaime prevented that from happening. And he may be the one that drove Dany to burn them all? The three eyed raven has no regard for individual lives. He is all about the big picture. Perhaps he orchestrated all the bloodshed in order to rebuild Westeros as a democratic society? Destroying the capital destroyed the people and institutions that made Westeros what it is. With that done, it's easier to build something better.
Which of the three eyed raven, Bran or his predecessor? Cos there wasn't any mention of the three eyed raven meeting Aerys the mad king
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lionpikin(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know,
I will be your fan forever, my queen
Mad or no mad, crazy or no crazy, foolish or no foolish, Deanerys Targaryen remains my best character in the show.....shame to the writers, they just had to make us hate that lovely character, but I tell you, they didn't succeed with me ...I love you mother of dragons .....

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2019
Seun:

Jon has been called the Forest Gump of Westeros. He keeps doing stupid things and getting lucky. Even when he died, they brought him back. Perhaps he will set up some kind of democracy and conduct elections for the leadership of new Westeros, since he doesn't want to be a king.

There is some precedent for Dany going back to Mereen. She keeps saying "I don't have love here" implying that she knows that she has love somewhere else. That's Mereen. If Westeros forgives her for massacring the innocent citizens of the capital city, she may be able to return there. They have not shown Dany's face since she started the massacre - not even in episode 6 previews. Perhaps there's some regret there?

Jon Snow is perfectly Forest Gump of GoT with the way things always goes his way.

If not that i watched Forest Gump yesterday i won't have know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MrWondah(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2019
codedguy1:

This was like the last battle and Cersie prepared to face the Dany's soldiers headon.

No its the other way around, you crush the leaders direct and not go about killing innocent people claiming you want to crush the spirit of the leaders.

So killing the innocent peasant citizens was supposed to crush Cersie's spirit. Ha, i laff in Valarian grin Cersie that does not give a fvck and a damn about the citizens that spat and threw shyte on her during the walk of shame.

A gods without worshippers is useless
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:24am On May 19, 2019
Number 1 on every list

Even her haters know that she is the greatest character in the lore, asides aegon the conqueror

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.