Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097227 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 06, 2013
biko my people is season 4 of the got out........ahm so engrossed in tha movie
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Not till March I believe lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2013
ogugua88: Not till March I believe lol.

March 2014? Na which kain one chance be dis?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Lmao @ episode 2!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
nahhh this is wrong, they should stop it undecided

its like cracking jokes in-between a court proceeding, e no jel.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
New tatooo grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rextab(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
guys were can i download this serie directly with my browser w/o using torrents.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
upgrader: New tatooo grin

some people dey mad gan sha

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
django1:

some people dey mad gan sha

Maybe I should tattoo Khal Drogo on my forehead too grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
naijababe:

Maybe I should tattoo Khal Drogo on my forehead too grin

lol, that would automatically earn you the foremost GoT fan in nigeria.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
django1:

lol, that would automatically earn you the foremost GoT fan in nigeria.

What can I say? I love Drogo and was ever so traumatised when he got killed angry He is my new and current TV crush
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vieira(m): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
Episode 9 of season 3 was superbly acted.

I must say though that Catelyn's death is well deserved, she has been the cause of most of the Stark's ill fortunes.

Seizing Tyrion, freeing Jamie, she is one bad decision maker

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Vieira: Episode 9 of season 3 was superbly acted.

I must say though that Catelyn's death is well deserved, she has been the cause of most of the Stark's ill fortunes.

Seizing Tyrion, freeing Jamie, she is one bad decision maker

episode 9 of season 3?....catelyn's death??.....pls what are you saying??....i just finished season 3 and i dint see that happening
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Larryfly:

episode 9 of season 3?....catelyn's death??.....pls what are you saying??....i just finished season 3 and i dint see that happening

You must have bought a fake CD.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Looking forward to Arya in season4
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Larryfly:

alaba boys have found their way into ur DVD grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
I heard that Game of Thrones Season4 will be out in 2014 mehn that is too far now i cant wait cry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
^^
In the name of Robert of House Baratheon, king of the Andals and first men, I, Eddard Stark sentences you to an eternal life of misery and celibacy as a man of the Nights Watch.

We know you have read the books, someothers have aswell. Spoilers is a serious crime here.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Some people actually dont wanna know what's gonna happen
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Where is Ogugua or Seun? Abeg come hide post o angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
WinnieDPooh: I heard that Game of Thrones Season4 will be out in 2014 mehn that is too far now i cant wait cry angry
You can go read the book while waiting
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
naijababe: Where is Ogugua or Seun? Abeg come hide post o angry

I already reported it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
ogugua88:

I already reported it.
Ok, I want to know why my post was hidden too. I avoided quoting him just so it won't get hidden.

There's no winning with these guys...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
WinnieDPooh: I heard that Game of Thrones Season4 will be out in 2014 mehn that is too far now i cant wait cry angry

so you found us here ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Imanuelle:

so you found us here ?
Na you invite me nowcheesycheesycheesy

@Uj-sizzle i dont wanna read any boring book i want action. Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bravoosii: Ok, I want to know why my post was hidden too. I avoided quoting him just so it won't get hidden.

There's no winning with these guys...

I'm guessing it may have something to do with the eternal curse you tried to place on him. Not nice.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
ogugua88:

I'm guessing it may have something to do with the eternal curse you tried to place on him. Not nice.
It wasn't a curse, it was a judgement. And it wasn't me, it was Eddard Stark.

Ok, I appologise. I didn't intend it that way.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
I think the eternal curse was honorable. I have unhidden it. Sorry about the mistake. Spoiling GOT is an unforgivable sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Seun: I think the eternal curse was honorable. I have unhidden it. Sorry about the mistake. Spoiling GOT is an unforgivable sin.
Haha! That's my man. Hats off big boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.