Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470222 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Lizzi78(f): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ mr mazi
am still waitin patiently for the d answer

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hokbah(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wat na, the̶̲̥̅̊ upload to small.wetin sef

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Oga Mazi, if u no upload now ehn... I will take off my clothes and remain naked till morning!!!

grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
hariorh: Oga Mazi, if u no upload now ehn... I will take off my clothes and remain naked till morning!!!

grin
abeg do am now before i go to bed grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Cute bliss: abeg do am now before i go to bed grin

Ah!
shocked
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by teelacruz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Oga Mazi, since γφυ don't want dis thread to be as voluminous as NYSC, plz update sharpaly else, d cry for updates sef go reach 60 pages and "oga @ d top-most top"(seun)'s observation wȋ̊ℓℓ be justified

Yours-in-sin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
Iaz93: Take another test. Maybe the lab scientist made a mistake. You can't be . . . . . . . .

Hahahaaha...heheheheeh..lol...
Funniest joke eva...oya post screenshot for NL..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by crave4stan: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mazi, you are a real ENTERTAINER, just as you pride yourself to be. Your work is nothing short of thrilling and engaging.
#More ink to your pen#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykmora(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
where is he naw? I am already feelin d weight in my eyes...zzzzzzzzz!! sad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mazi, ehnn uhmm dis ehn wetin b her name sef Esther,she is not ril ooo,,all the lov nd care doesn't cum frm d heart,its for expiremental purpose ooo,,she's playin the role of a peer educatir/counsellor..dn't b disapointed if tinx doesn't go the way u av imagined it....******

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Damilorlah(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Finally u're back, well come how was ur sabbatical?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by everrichy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Secretary Maishot! If u know what is gud 4 u, u will know I am not happy with you. Imagine u labelling me a *derailer* on my very first comment.
Have I derailed more than ur sanctimonious self??
I demand an apology or I start pressing for ur impeachment.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by crave4stan: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Phinity318: Mazi, ehnn uhmm dis ehn wetin b her name sef Esther,she is not ril ooo,,all the lov nd care doesn't cum frm d heart,its for expiremental purpose ooo,,she's playin the role of a peer educatir/counsellor..dn't b disapointed if tinx doesn't go the way u av imagined it....******

lol, let's cut him some slacks. The story will surely unfold all the misteries!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by laykhorn(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
I hail all for house here

Mazi! Delaying short updates is very annoying. Better make-up before I send Sango and Amadioha!
And please beg ur followers who just like offtopic derailing, between page 8 and here, i doubt if we have up to 7 updates. That could have taken only 2 pages instead of the long thing..
And Twitter - @stunner_lekan. I'm not so into it as I rarely log-in though
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by laykhorn(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
I hail all for house here

Mazi! Delaying and short updates is very annoying. Better make-up before I send Sango and Amadioha!
And please beg ur followers who just like offtopic derailing, between page 8 and here, i doubt if we have up to 7 updates. That could have taken only 2 pages instead of the long thing..
And Twitter - @stunner_lekan. I'm not so into it as I rarely log-in though
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2013
hokbah: Wat na, the̶̲̥̅̊ upload to small.wetin sef
It keeps you asking and waiting for more. Patience,girl.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2013
Cute bliss: abeg do am now before i go to bed grin
Ehn!? Cute bliss! Na so u don spoil finish? shocked
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:47am On Apr 05, 2013
Mazi you must go for another test to confirm that the first test results was mixed up. . You must "fvck" those poly babes, secondary school teens and their teachers. Lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 2:52am On Apr 05, 2013
*★
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 2:56am On Apr 05, 2013
Neduzze5: #Subscribing#
First row things with gala and Lacasera.
Any other posts for tonight? shocked
..gala and Lacasera..?on d front row? at UIS?
Wot!!? Are u a learner?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 4:39am On Apr 05, 2013
cry**woke up,checking ...no dowwndates,..yawns.rolls over, back to sleep*** cry**woke up,checking ...no dowwndates,..yawns.rolls over, back to sleep***
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mcpat(m): 5:15am On Apr 05, 2013
Phew!! Had no idea d sequel had begun...been very busy with exams #uniben stress# and browsing tru 13pages aint dat easy took me 2hours on my "dull fone"
As president ushering department thanking u guys 4 d minimised derailment. I so have to go back to my books now have got design of machine element 2mao.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Me dey like be the first to read Mazi update but where the update dey sef

May you stumble but never fall... May your days be like the young palm tree... May you see otherr people wives and turn blind... May the heavens add ultimate alomo to your system each time you sleep... May you fccck and never get tired...

I be your greatest fan.... Oya do me the favour of uploadinh 6 times, 3 in the morning and 3 at night.

By the way, you posted on my pregnancy thread about wanting to show me something, this one you arr showing me is scary o, but I understand the situation.

Mazi, I hope you now understand the second thread, this nairalanders will beg for more but will disappear the moment some ill-luck befalls you.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by faithwin2: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2013
Mazi d way u re going abt dis story, i dnt knw any1 gbadu am. u re d 1 giving derailers way to compound thread. Pls try to be uploading regularly as u were in d other thread ok
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FRR1: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Finally completed part 2...Whao that was quite a story.

Chomzy19: Yes! Made it on time dis time around,had to catch up with d nysc story, don't lyk catching up; better to be in the heat of action.
BTW Mazi_Umunwanyi 1000likes to U frm Moi

PROJECT LIKE continues on this thread. Pls fellow fans, dont just say or write 100 likes. CLICK D LIKE BUTTON. LETS ALL SEE D 100 LIKES PHYSICALLY ON MAZIS UPLOADS...
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Emperortj93(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2013
Osheeeeiiiiii... Yawn.... Goodmornin everyone, hope y'all have a splendid sleep like myself..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FRR1: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2013
@Mazi
I think CLO stands for corps liason officer. Great story so far...Well done.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by chygoz3(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2013
After reading the NYSC thread for about 1 week now and didn't have to worry about Mazi updating early or not, i have now begun to see what some of you have been experiencing: begging and pleading with Mazi for updates. Make i just dey exercise patience. But the story don dey sound like fiction o.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykmora(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2013
didn't sleep well b.cos of refreshin page for update. Got to do some sleepin now--only one hour. Then off to normal activities. Checkin back at nite. Good mornin all
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2013
When I couldn’t sleep that night, I called Esther and she picked on first ring. I apologized for waking her up but she claimed to be awake already. We talked for a long time that night, and when I finally hung up, I felt better.

The next day, Dr. Sowald called me to come over and help him organize a test for his students. I had to rush to the poly to help him. The crowd was so much that I had to call mike on the phone to come over and help me. Esther called to inform me that she was at my house but I explained the situation for her. I promised to call her when I was through.

After the test, Dr. sowald gave me the scripts and a guideline for marking and grading.

It was late when I returned. I called Esther and we agreed to hang out. As usual, we talked about relationships and dating. She informed me she wasn’t into any relationship and is actually looking forward to having a guy she could love and who could love her. She was very open to me and I felt we had this connection and spark.

Of course, I was still hiv positive, so there was no real chance of hooking up.

The next day was a Friday, so I had lectures with my students all through the weekend, but hanged out with Esther during the evenings.

Finally, when we both were less busy, she came over to my house. We played the game of monopoly. She was so smart that she cleared me out within 45 mins. I had gone bankrupt when my piece first landed at her oxford street, where she had erected two houses. I had to mortgage most of my landed properties to pay up. But on the next throw, I landed on a chance. I picked the chance and below on the card read “advance to mayfair. . .” she already had a hotel at Mayfair, so I didn’t border bargaining, I folded up!

“Now, let me take a look at the hiv test and lets see what is next for you.” She said.

“you mean when I will finally die?” I asked, trying to joke about it.

“you are not going to die!” she exclaimed. She must have missed the sarcasm in my voice. Her eyes lighted up as she said the words.

“ok.” I said as I advanced to the drawer, where I had tossed the result without taking a second look at it. After that day at the lab, I had thrown it inside my drawer and locked it up like it will prevent the virus in my body from advancing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2013
I swear, I don hold my breath here.

Mazi, you know it is raining season, if you leave us like this....

Na you and Amadioha go settle the scores
grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2013
FRR1:
PROJECT LIKE continues on this thread. Pls fellow fans, dont just say or write 100 likes. CLICK D LIKE BUTTON. LETS ALL SEE D 100 LIKES PHYSICALLY ON MAZIS UPLOADS...
Thanks.

Welcome! Thanks for bringing the Project Like to the thread.

#got the correction on clo, will edit later#

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.