Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470136 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swtdarling(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2013
sadmazi,bt this is not the direction we planned for this story to go.sad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by bibelo: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2013
Dis is one of the reason peeps are scared of taking "THE DREADED" test. Chifawu is an immature kid,she shouldn't have taking up the duty of broadcasting ur status. What av happened if Chifawu was the one that tested +ve. Only in trouble do u know ur true friends.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Iaz93: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2013
Mazi should go for another test, it may turn out to be negative. If Chiwafu comes back to me ehn, na ice block i go use stone her...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykmora(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2013
See as peepz dey cast 'cheee-fowl', as if most will not do worst. It happens dat d ppl we hold in high regards turn out to be our worst nightmare. 'Cheee-fowl' how dare you, how dare you act like an immature, stone-aged twerp?
Alright, you avoided him due to his condition-so what's the reason telling every 'Tom' about his status. How gross!
Anyway Maz...i hope dis is fiction grin but if no be so hold ursef together. By d way, where's ujchief na...hope he's very much around 'cos me fear dis Mods o!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2013
Enjoying the comments so far. . .

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Iaz93: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I dey purely negative... If you wan make I send you copy of the test result, forward me your e-mail.
Take another test. Maybe the lab scientist made a mistake. You can't be . . . . . . . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Iaz93: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Enjoying the comments so far. . .

Waiting for your update.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by EzePromoe: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2013
Except you aren't enlightened, nowadays, HIV isn't a sickness to panick about. You can live longer than an HIV -ve, even if you are +ve. Me sef heard that it has got cure, so what are we not saying
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ebamma(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2013
mazi i hope say na play u dey play so, say u get hiv, but anyways nyc story, i'm waiting 4 more
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Banjousman(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2013
Mazi. Go for. Anoda. Test. Am sure. The ressult was. A. Mistake
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nastydroid(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2013
Am Already getting addicted again
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2013
Its obvious that God still loves Mazi. That's why he used the test as an eye-opener for him to see the kind of "wife" he would have been afflicted with.

As for chifawu, her avoiding is bad enough. But also telling every tom, di'ck and harry? Haba! That woman na disaster. If u end up marry this one, u would most likely end up dead before ur 5th year of marriage. *since its obvious she's wishing 4 ur death at this stage already*

Living with HIV and living with chifawu... Which one is worse? I leave that to u.

P.S: Mazi should have bleeped that Nina girl the other time ( ˘˘̯)

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2013
Its obvious that God still loves Mazi. That's why he used the test as an eye-opener for him to see the kind of "wife" he would have been afflicted with.

As for chifawu, her, avoiding u is bad enough. But also telling every tom, di'ck and harry? Haba! That woman na disaster. If u end up marry this one, u would most likely end up dead before ur 5th year of marriage. *since its obvious she's wishing 4 ur death at this stage already*

Living with HIV and living with chifawu... Which one is worse? I leave that to u.

P.S: Mazi should have bleeped that Nina girl the other time ( ˘˘̯)
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Adinije(f): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2013
its either he got the virus from Sonia or the result was faulty
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dridowu: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Thumbs Up to Mazi. Lovely write up
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2013
really love the twist to this story, lovely write up mazi, more palmoil to ur elbow
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by jagabanban: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2013
@Mazi

Are you now on the payroll of National Action Committee on AIDS (NACA) to help propagate understanding of the virus?

#justasking
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I dey purely negative... If you wan make I send you copy of the test result, forward me your e-mail.
I would like to see the scanned copy fully endorsed by an affidavit from a High Court plus a police attestation that you have not lie before.
Attached it here
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2013
If oga Mazi iz Hiv positive,
What happens to Glove01 huh?undecided

Just thinking...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2013
maishot: If oga Mazi iz Hiv positive,
What happens to Glove01 huh?undecided

Just thinking...

hahahaha no kill person with laugh for here ooo, she's protected cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mimicole(f): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2013
#waiting patiently to see how things turn out#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2013
ITbomb:
I would like to see the scanned copy fully endorsed by an affidavit from a High Court plus a police attestation that you have not lie before.
Attached it here

**Kicks him on the head with Van Damme style....**

Wetin carry Police attestation and FHC Affidavit enter this one again. When you wan make I upload am self? angry angry

Iaz93: Take another test. Maybe the lab scientist made a mistake. You can't be . . . . . . . .

I rebuke every insane spirit speaking from within you. Must you just make me vex?? angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dayleke: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2013
Has anybody thought maybe the +ve result belongs to Chifawu?
@Mazi,pls continue and unravel this twist.
It was a mixup se?
Or better,always good to have a 2nd opinion.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dayleke: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Hey people,check out the last line from the 2nd update on page 2,
according to Don Mazi,"the HIV result was a disaster that shattered her world,My World."

Her world,in the sense that how did she contract it?
Mazi's world,in the sense that he had plans for her,etc

Oga Mazi,over to you....

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Screwface(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2013
"...I removed a condom and i wore it perfectly".

In all ur sexcapades you's reported so far, including Diary of a sex addict and the ultra famous National Year of Sex and Comfort, those words i wrote in quote appeared in each s'e'x sessions you had. Not once did you fail to wear a condom. And just once did you ever report of a Condom mishap.
Surely, if this your story turns out to be true, isn't this rather unfortunate?
What of people wey no dey even wear at all at all and are still free??
My guy,wallahi dis ur tori don dey raise my temperature anyhow.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Desloaaa(f): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2013
*SMH**...sobs~
hmmmmm.
I comment my reservation
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by visita: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ don't think mazi is HIV + jor...this I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ because diary ☺f a sex addict was his story after service and there was no place he mentioned he was using Antiretrovirals or anything about his status and he was still on his f**king spree Hell! he bleeped his best friends sister(s).... Ȋ̝̊̅ suspect this story I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ about t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ take a new turn hopefully we'll find out in the next update

@above poster, there was indeed a condom mishap with sonia...go back t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ the NYSC thread and read again...

@mazi Ȋ̝̊̅ don duff my hat sotey hand don d̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ÿ pain me...na U̶̲̥̅̊ biko abeg J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ fire on
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Still enjoying the comments so far. . . and the analysis by some followers. . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Abok1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
visita: Ȋ̝̊̅ don't think mazi is HIV + jor...this I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ because diary ☺f a sex addict was his story after service and there was no place he mentioned he was using Antiretrovirals or anything about his status and he was still on his f**king spree Hell! he bleeped his best friends sister(s).... Ȋ̝̊̅ suspect this story I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ about t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ take a new turn hopefully we'll find out in the next update

@above poster, there was indeed a condom mishap with sonia...go back t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ the NYSC thread and read again...

@mazi Ȋ̝̊̅ don duff my hat sotey hand don d̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ÿ pain me...na U̶̲̥̅̊ biko abeg J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ fire on
^^^ You are a damn addict, we should give you a Silver membership card, if your analysis is proven right, we upgrade it to Gold.
Mazi_Omenuko: Still enjoying the comments so far. . . and the analysis by some followers. . .
Joining him to chew kulikuli while watching in 3D glasses cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Still enjoying the comments so far. . . and the analysis by some followers. . .

Oga Mazi,

I been don dey comment my reserve.
But ur statement above don break my dog's.., camel's back. >(

If u no upload before I count three..,

I swear to God..,

We go upload HIV virus for the whole Nairaland pronto!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Abok1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2013

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.