Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Open Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Marriage? (2797 Views)

An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji / Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? / Open Marriage.Can you?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Marriage? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

are you an advocate of likes attracting likes?? You might never tell, we could mingle perfectly wink cheesy grin

Stop dreaming
Re: Open Marriage? by DrFerlie(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2008
stillwater:

Stop dreaming
Yes o. You are right cheesy. Let us face reality cheesy. hit me up then wink grin grin
Re: Open Marriage? by Needlelady(f): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2008
Yes o. You are right . Let us face reality . hit me up then

Ferlie fell flat forever for fleeing gays fron France, 

ain't that a good tongue twister?
Re: Open Marriage? by DrFerlie(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2008
Needlelady:

Ferlie fell flat forever for fleeing gays fron France, 

ain't that a good tongue twister?

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

that is why I love you not. tongue
Re: Open Marriage? by Needlelady(f): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2008
that is why I love you not
ouch, i'm so hurt, another lover off the door{when will men learn to stay one place}. Are you sure you don't love me again? What will happen to our son, Kola? He'll also miss you darling and I'll surely miss you myuuuuum.

Tell the other woman that she didnt do wellooo.
Re: Open Marriage? by DrFerlie(m): 12:56am On Apr 03, 2008
Needlelady:

ouch, i'm so hurt, another lover off the door{when will men learn to stay one place}. Are you sure you don't love me again? What will happen to our son, Kola? He'll also miss you darling and I'll surely miss you myuuuuum.

Tell the other woman that she didnt do wellooo.

Don't you know our marriage is OPEN?? I want to rock and roll with stillwater so as to satisfy my  unbridled surge. grin grin
I will soon be back at home. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Open Marriage? by Needlelady(f): 1:27am On Apr 03, 2008
Don't you know our marriage is OPEN?? I want to rock and roll with stillwater so as to satisfy my  unbridled surge.   
I will soon be back at home
You can as well stay there unless you want me to use water on your weenie. I don't want to go to jail and please don't make me.

I eat  and digest playas; Please,  it will be a shame for my son growing up knowing that his dad died for kitten.

[s]"A bachelor is a selfish, undeserving guy who has cheated some woman out of a divorce"-Don Quinn[/s]
Re: Open Marriage? by benefe: 1:37am On Apr 03, 2008
Statement of Purpose

Before graduating from Madonna University,Okija Anambra State, Nigeria in the Department of Microbiology. I knew I wanted an opportunity to study public health with greater in depth than my undergraduate study work provided.
I discovered the field of Public Health around the end of my final year in one of my courses named Principles of Epidemiology and Public Health which gave me an interest in Public Health over Microbiology as a career to know more about preventing diseases, prolonging life and promoting health in a global environment.
Re: Open Marriage? by bawomolo(m): 1:48am On Apr 03, 2008
Bawomolo!!! na wa o. . .you seems to know this kind of stuff, best  if i dnt ask

i just know about them ooo ,want to explore with me cheesy cheesy

Africans are not polygamous,  rather, some African men are polygamous.

who do those african men marry, animals??
Re: Open Marriage? by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 03, 2008
bawomolo:

i just know about them ooo ,want to explore with me cheesy cheesy
lai lai. . . angry angry

bawomolo:

well, with you guys we never know. once read an article about a naija man bleeping a goat. . .na wa o lipsrsealed
Re: Open Marriage? by Needlelady(f): 4:10am On Apr 03, 2008
Womnen under duress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If A Lady Pack Into Your House & Refuses To Go? / Ladies, Pls Indicate Your Interest In Debating / Darling I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.