Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji (5503 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by youngalex(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow,Elegant,Charming, hardworking and resourceful Linda is damn serious on settling down,Naija Guys at home and in the diaspora she has thrown in an open proposal,where all the self made guys above 35yrs?

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by midehi2(f): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by youngalex(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
In Mr.2kay's Voice "who no like better thing make I see"....Sipping my Heineken looking closely @ the proposal grin

4 Likes

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Mologi(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
22-35=13...haaa I no wan die now...

But I can recommend,
Mr komoru,atleat he can help u for bed
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by trapQ: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
My bro has to marry her by fire by force
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hehehehe...now she's talking. All of you defending her you can see for yourself that she needs that man in her life too.

No matter your riches you need that family to be around you. Not illegal family but real family comprising of a husband/wife and children.

That's our African culture,marriage is necessary. smiley

Lalasticlala food don land. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hehehehe...now she's talking. All of you defending her you can see for yourself that she needs that man in her life too.

No matter your riches you need that family to be around you. Not illegal family but real family comprising of a husband/wife and children.

Lalasticlala food don land. cheesy
lol grin grin y u dey call lala? Cnt u marry her ni? undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by agarawu23(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
We are meant to mind our business but ppl that can't keep their issue privately are meant for we to talk about.

Some mumu will quote me an spew thrash instead of saying the fact. The lady should go and marry or remain single for life (no be curse). 30 is your final bus stop for ladies if you dont want to join the crew lipsrsealed

She is now competing with her fellow celebrities but I dey pity her. She bought a 850m mansion just to show us she is in the class but I wonder if its from her blog the money was raised or from politicians who are fvcking her or let me say she bought the house on mortgage.

Ppl telling Us to mind our business , marriage isn't compulsory bla bla bla, check their life's and the ones of their sister's.

She should go and marry instead of fuckingg around abi she wan tell us say nobody dey service her website undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Highcuerayte: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
youngalex:
Wow,Elegant,Charming, hardworking and resourceful Linda is damn serious on settling down,Naija Guys at home and in the diaspora she has thrown in an open proposal,where all the self made guys above 35yrs?
You neef to be probe for abusing english.What the hell is charming in a Lady?

1 Like

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Michellla(f): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
only the pressure alone can make her mismarry.
choi.give her some breathing space people.
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by youngalex(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Highcuerayte:
You neef to be probe for abusing english.What the hell is charming in a Lady?
she is charming to me,i don't know about you, though the face of beauty lies in the eyes of the Be(er)holder
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
I love Linda so much. One of my girl crushes kiss grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Michellla:
choi.give her some breathing space people.
Spot-on. People should just leave her be.
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Michellla(f): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
RickRichards:

Spot-on. People should just leave her be.
i tell you.
nigerians and misplaced piorities
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
nickkylawve:
lol grin grin y u dey call lala? Cnt u marry her ni? undecided
Hehehe...I don't want to be called a gold digger grin
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehe...I don't want to be called a gold digger grin
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by youngalex(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Michellla:
choi.give er some breathing space people.
For me to have created this thread,am hopeful a Nairalander will end up marrying her...and am damn serious about it, I would have made the move if not for the slight age differential which am still considering though
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by ipledge10(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
I dont mind oo,life will be sweet with that kind of bae

I will just Leave school,then open instagram account with @olalindaikeji as grin grin...as wé have @laurelikeji #sister of lindaikeji
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by KingTom(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Having considered the factors and having Weighed the pros and cons, I hereby tender myself. First of all, she must severe all ties with her Aristos and sugar daddies. lipsrsealed
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by mrpatozky(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
She fit breast feed?
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by mrpatozky(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
ipledge10:
I dont mind oo,life will be sweet with that kind of bae
U never see anything
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by viclawz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Linda wait 4 me o...when I make my own money I ll come 4 u.
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by viclawz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
mrpatozky:
She fit breast feed?
JAMB KWESTION
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by kokoA(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Free sef I no collect undecided
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Highcuerayte: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
youngalex:
she is charming to me,i don't know about you, though the face of beauty lies in the eyes of the Be(er)holder
i case my rest

1 Like

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by ipledge10(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
mrpatozky:

U never see anything
i don see Many things
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by ihatebuhari(f): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lol
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by ENIGMA24(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I love Linda so much. One of my girl crushes kiss grin
Ma girl crush has a girl crush?
Shld I be scared
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Ma girl crush has a girl crush?
Shld I be scared
Na only this emoji u sabi use " " grin?
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by ENIGMA24(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Na only this emoji u sabi use " " grin?
No mind me.....most tyms what I see on NL CONFUSES ME and dats d only emoji that can express my feelings....
Oya answer, shld I be scared or shld I uncrush the crush I'm crushing on you?? cry
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by wristbangle: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lalasticla food don land. cheesy

The food don enter FP early today :Pna
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by ichommy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl / Some Boys Can Disgrace Themselves Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.