Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? (1686 Views)

"If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2015
For those that don't know what that means, it means a marriage where both partners allow the other to see other people while legally married. Although this might sound absurd, I am strongly considering it, and I wonder if there a girls out there who wouldn't mind. Think about it; teh divorce rate is currently at its heights, and most that stay married are just doing it cos they don't want the stigma that comes from being a divorcee.

So, what do you say?
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by 2dice(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Lol... End time shiii...

5 Likes

Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by agarawu23(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2015
don't ask Africa people this abeg grin because I cant

All this stuff can only happen abroad without wahala

2 Likes

Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by Tapout(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2015
I am strongly considering it,

u can imagine what a normal human being is putting into consideration this early morning undecided........now how on earth do u want me to believe that u aren't on drugs??

1 Like

Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Predictable comments so far. I am waiting for comments from females.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by Princecalm(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2015
then it is no longer a marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2015
I am not in support of an Open Marriage but i am in support of Open relationship. I do not even support, it is what happening already.. These days.. Girls now tolerate there BF to have a side chick.. Synonymous to an open relationship already
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Princecalm:
then it is no longer a marriage.

It is an advance marriage. grin But, from research, people that go into this kind of marriage last longer, than those that profess love, and then go ahead and cheat just months into the union, and then breakup. And with an open marriage, it doesn't mean you should cheat, it just means you can if you want to. And that fact makes most people not cheat. Man/woman doesn't like being caged.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by Princecalm(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2015
kay29000:

It is an advance marriage. grin But, from research, people that go into this kind of marriage last longer, than those that profess love, and then go ahead and cheat just months into the union, and then breakup. And with an open marriage, it doesn't mean you should cheat, it just means you can if you want to. And that fact makes most people not cheat. Man/woman doesn't like being caged.
so what if the Almighty tells the world to sin if they want to, do you think the world will still be the same just because you claim man doesn't like being caged.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2015
Princecalm:
so what if the Almighty tells the world to sin if they want to, do you think the world will still be the same just because you claim man doesn't like being caged.

lol! You are very funny. So, right now, is the world good? There is fear of HELL placed their by religion, and people still sin, and do eveilf things every day. Very lame comparison there.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by sexylogan(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Never
I can't agree to an open relationship with my gf not to talk of marriage
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by Princecalm(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2015
kay29000:

lol! You are very funny. So, right now, is the world good? There is fear of HELL placed their by religion, and people still sin, and do eveilf things every day. Very lame comparison there.
that is my point, we have the Bible, in it we have the Ten commandment and other teachings of Christ , the prophets and the disciples of Christ yet the world is full of sins, so what if he gave us such a freewill to commit sin because somebody claims man does't like being caged, then I fear he will have to destroy the world again.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by sinaj(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2015
Tapout:

u can imagine what a normal human being is putting into consideration this early morning undecided........now how on earth do u want me to believe that u aren't on drugs??

grin

must u always put d blame on drug undecided

I think op has been bored nd lonely tongue

I think op nid a pusssy in his life cool
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by Tapout(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2015
sinaj:

grin

but check it out na...imagine ur bf or hubby wakes up one morning n says that to u.. sad

grin grin hian!!..seconded!!!!!!!! ....op lucky day for u

can u lend him yours? please cheesy cheesy for fuc"k sake kiss
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by ihatebuhari(f): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
End time.

God save ur people
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by Babe2sure(f): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Advanced marriage ko, advanced marriage ni. smiley
Let it continue to be done abroad, "what happen in Vegas, stays in Vegas" abeg.

I can't agree to such. The disadvantages far outweighs the advantages. And I have not heard of people practising it here, as far as marriage is concerned (correct me, if I'm wrong).
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2015
sinaj:

grin

And you need a huge dirkk in that your FAT MOUTH.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Check out this list of famous people in Open marriages- https://www.nairaland.com/2381091/list-famous-people-open-marriages
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by sinaj(f): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
kay29000:

And you need a huge dirkk in that your FAT MOUTH.
*checks his pic* ma mouth aint as fat as urz nigga wink

check d next poster cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by sinaj(f): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tapout:

but check it out na...imagine ur bf or hubby wakes up one morning n says that to u.. sad

grin grin hian!!..seconded!!!!!!!! ....op lucky day for u

can u lend him yours? please cheesy cheesy for fuc"k sake kiss

*in Minaj's voice* I dont f**k wid beginners wink

I will only let him play wid it nd lick it off his fingers cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
sinaj:

And I don't furk with virgins. You can talk all the dirty talk you wanna talk, but I know for a fact you've never held a dirk in your hand before...Ofcos, except from your little brother's own. So, Mrs. Virgin marry, pretending to be bad, go play with sand, you hear?
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by Tapout(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
sinaj:

shocked grin grin u could atleast leave him with the memories....don't take that away from him embarassed cry cry
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Isn't polygamy an open marriage? undecided
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:
Isn't polygamy an open marriage? undecided

Nope. There is a huge difference. With polygamy, you MARRY more than one wife. With an open marriage, you don't have to marry the girl (s) you are sleeping with.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
kay29000:

Nope. There is a huge difference. With polygamy, you MARRY more than one wife. With an open marriage, you don't have to marry the girl (s) you are sleeping with.

The only difference between polygamy and open marriage is one had a ceremony and the other didn't.

Both is sleeping with more than one person and they are okay with it!
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:

The only difference between polygamy and open marriage is one had a ceremony and the other didn't.

Hmm! People like you are hard to teach anything.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
kay29000:

Hmm! People like you are hard to teach anything.

I don't need you to teach me anything...just make sense!
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsChima:

In an open marriage, the lady is free to sleep with as many men as possible. In polygamy, she n d oda wives take turns in sleeping with only one man. Big difference.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
adeaks:

In an open marriage, the lady is free to sleep with as many men as possible. In polygamy, she n d oda wives take turns in sleeping with only one man. Big difference.

Thank you for breaking it down for her o! I just tire!
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
adeaks:

There is no difference other than the women in open marriages get to sleep with multiple men while the man in polygamous marriages gets to sleep with multiple women.

Polygamous marriages is legal in Muslim and cultist sects. Adultery is legal in non-Muslim sects and at the end of the day...multiple people are being fvcked by one or the same person in said marriages.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
kay29000:

Thank you for breaking it down for her o! I just tire!

You shouldn't be tire because you don't agree it isn't the same.

Neither one of you made it just.
Re: Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? by Youngpo413: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
kay29000:
Predictable comments so far. I am waiting for comments from females.
they will agree cos they are not with one dick,they always believe there is a bigger one out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hardly Have An Erection / Signs On How To Know He Is A Real Man / How To Finally Change Your Username On Nairaland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.