Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Worst Form Of Abuse, Physical Or Emotional. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Form Of Abuse, Physical Or Emotional. (718 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Physical Or Emotional Pain.. Which Is Worse? / The Worst Form Of Manipulation Is When A Person Makes Their Life Dependent On Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worst Form Of Abuse, Physical Or Emotional. by tivta(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2013
Am just wondering, with all the strong hatred for physical abuse against women, what of men that get emotionally abused by the said women? I mean how can a woman insult a man's generation and expect the man not to feel bad? Why is it only men that get punished for physical abuse when women most times start it with their acid tonuge. I dont support any form of abuse but i believe both physical and emotional abuse should carry the same punishment. When people say "The pen is stronger than the sword" they only think of education being stronger than illitracy, i on the other hand see it as being that words are more deadlier than cuts of knives on the body cause as long as you are alive the words will linger in your head.
So what are your views?

1 Like

Re: Worst Form Of Abuse, Physical Or Emotional. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Anything psychological is deadly!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean UK WHITE Bold 5 For 48k5,bold 6 For 37k,bold 2 For 25,TORCH 1 For 30k.call / My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover / Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.