Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism (3229 Views)

Paganism And Catholicism: Sun Worship Symbols / I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2013
fellis:

Imagine the stupìd reason.
I cannot believe people actually took this thing serious.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

that is the reason your ancestors converted. I am dead serious btw. In the 1970's, maority of the Marghyii in Adamawa coverted to this islam for this very reason you laugh at. angry angry angry angry
The Chief himself admitted it.

I will post about it with pictures , some day. .

1 Like

Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2013
martinseme: if its true my brother you have only jumped from fry pan into the main fire.the
devil has seen that you are seeking for the truth to save your soul and so he has deceived you to the other wrong path which still leads to him in hell fire.Salvation is only to be found in Jesus christ accept him and He surely would reveal himself to you here on earth and will welcome you home in heaven someday.

AUZU BILLAH!
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: After a while she'll say, "april fool!"

Obinoscopy: Is he a she?

I am a "He" undecided
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I hope this is not true

fellis:

You can remain a pagan even if he is no longer one.

bother Cameroon, truly I am very touched! Listen here, even if all hell breaks lose, I can never abandon Paganism. It is imbibed in my very core.

Sister fellis is right. Even if I die or i convert ( which I will never), You must still follow your conscience and what is right.

You are one of my finest disciples (?lol) here on Nairaland. If I were jesus, then you are certainly my mary magdalene! lol cheesy cheesy

so dont worry and Have a Happy New Month! cool
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

that is the reason your ancestors converted. I am dead serious btw. In the 1970's, maority of the Marghyii in Adamawa coverted to this islam for this very reason you laugh at. angry angry angry angry
The Chief himself admitted it.

I will post about it with pictures , some day. .
I won't be surprised if they actually did this, some of the Muslim leaders that 'accepted' Islam When it just came into the country only did so to show good will to the missionaries. They still held onto their pagan practises even after claiming to be Muslims.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

bother Cameroon, truly I am very touched! Listen here, even if all hell breaks lose, I can never abandon Paganism. It is imbibed in my very core.

Sister fellis is right. Even if I die or i convert ( which I will never), You must still follow your conscience and what is right.

You are one of my finest disciples (?lol) here on Nairaland. If I were jesus, then you are certainly my mary magdalene! lol cheesy cheesy

LMAO, Oko ti yawo grin
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2013
fellis:
I won't be surprised if they actually did this, some of the Muslim leaders that 'accepted' Islam When it just came into the country only did so to show good will to the missionaries. They still held onto their pagan practises even after claiming to be Muslims.

yeahh that is the story of our Hausa rulers 200 yrs back before Dan Fodio almost wiped them out. . tongue
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yeahh that is the story of our Hausa rulers 200 yrs back before Dan Fodio almost wiped them out. . tongue

Yea! smiley cheesy

So when are you and CAMEROON getting married? Or is homosexuality against pagan practises?
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2013
fellis:

Yea! smiley cheesy

So when are you and CAMEROON getting married? Or is homosexuality against pagan practises?

That is not a matter of religion. homosexuality and its matter of aceptance depends on tribal morality laws and customs. I for one, dislike homose.xual relations but i wouldnt kill someone for that. its a live and let live situation. However if they try to do that with me, then its off with their head. wink
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

That is not a matter of religion. homosexuality and its matter of aceptance depends on tribal morality laws and customs. I for one, dislike homose.xual relations but i wouldnt kill someone for that. its a live and let live situation. However if they try to do that with me, then its off with their head. wink

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that before.
But why do you dislike homosexuals? Or don't you believe they can be born the way they are without any control over their preferences?
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
fellis:

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that before.
But why do you dislike homosexuals? Or don't you believe they can be born the way they are without any control over their preferences?

I never said I dislike homosexuals. Infact as i have maintained before , I am still confused on this issue because many homosexuals are born with genetic defects.
I just find it repulsive , the though of one man putting his thing into another mans backside. come to think of it, I dont find female homosexual relations as repulsive as male ones.

But I still believe at times it iis against nature, especially when the individuals have no genetic defects and when their homosexuality is caused due to their initial childhood confusion which was not stemme at the begining.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I just find it repulsive , the though of one man putting his thing into another mans backside. come to think of it, I dont find female homosexual relations as repulsive as male ones
he he he he grin

But I still believe at times it iis against nature, especially when the individuals have no genetic defects and when their homosexuality is caused due to their initial childhood confusion which was not stemme at the begining.
Exactly. I also share your sentiments here. This is one of the reasons why I am against gay marriages, when homosexuality becomes acceptable, a lot of people who simply have high sex drives will start sleeping with members of the same sex and claiming that they are bisexual and this will likely make homosexuality and gay practises a common thing.
We need gender boundaries and limits as human beings and if homosexuality becomes common place there will be problems with these boundaries. Imagine a situation where a mother cannot trust her daughter with any baby sitter whether male or female or a situation where a father cannot trust his son with the football coach or camp master.
Anyway summary of the whole thing is that sex was designed for man and woman; our anatomies are proof of that. Anything outside of it is a defect/abnormal.
Who no wan gree make im no gree. It doesn't change the fact that it is true.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by ijawkid(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
pagan naija no use person play o...grin
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
fellis:
he he he he grin

Exactly. I also share your sentiments here. This is one of the reasons why I am against gay marriages, when homosexuality becomes acceptable, a lot of people who simply have high sex drives will start sleeping with members of the same sex and claiming that they are bisexual and this will likely make homosexuality and gay practises a common thing.
We need gender boundaries and limits as human beings and if homosexuality becomes common place there will be problems with these boundaries. Imagine a situation where a mother cannot trust her daughter with any baby sitter whether male or female or a situation where a father cannot trust his son with the football coach or camp master.
Anyway summary of the whole thing is that sex was designed for man and woman; our anatomies are proof of that. Anything outside of it is a defect/abnormal.
Who no wan gree make im no gree. It doesn't change the fact that it is true.

hmm i guess you have sortof rounded the issue. but then again, there will be people who might say that r.ape can occur even if a child (especially a girl child) , is left alone with someone of the opposite s.ex and it does occur.

so i guess there is a lot to think on this matter. . undecided
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Ubenedictus(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

it didnt work. sadly. . undecided

well sadly for HIM lipsrsealed
so u are a guy?
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: so u are a guy?

duhh! ofcourse. Ive clearly stated it near my profile.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

that is the reason your ancestors converted. and you tell them to grow up
Let me be sure this wasn't about april 1st. Have you really being converted?
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Reyginus: Let me be sure this wasn't about april 1st. Have you really being converted?

No. It was about April 1st. It was a practical joke. tongue
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

No. It was about April 1st. It was a practical joke. tongue
Ehe! You got me wondering.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Ubenedictus(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

duhh! ofcourse. Ive clearly stated it near my profile.
well i usually skim past it. I just usually assume that those who do the ranting and nagging are ladies, i also thought frosbel was a lady.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: well i usually skim past it. I just usually assume that those who do the ranting and nagging are ladies.

Yes. Because men don't nag and rant.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Ubenedictus(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
fellis:

Yes. Because men don't nag and rant.
sorry if i stepped on your toes,
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by tpia5: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Reyginus: Let me be sure this wasn't about april 1st. Have you really being converted?

he converted by saying the muslim creed.

i think he just needed the thread for reference purposes.

if he meant it to be fake, a simple statement to the effect he's now a muslim would have sufficed.

his doing it thoroughly and reciting the creed, imo means he was serious at that point in time.

feel free to deny, @ pagan.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: sorry if i stepped on your toes,
you didn't.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
tpia@:

if he meant it to be fake, a simple statement to the effect he's now a muslim would have sufficed.
his doing it thoroughly and reciting the creed, imo means he was serious at that point in time.
He has already denied, besides,
reciting the muslim creed has to come from the heart if and if it doesn't it is meaningless.
He was joking jare, Pagan9ja is too serious about his juju worship to become a Muslim.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by tpia5: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2013
he doesnt joke, but if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, good for you or him i guess.

imo, he's just fishy.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: well i usually skim past it. I just usually assume that those who do the ranting and nagging are ladies, i also thought frosbel was a lady.

ROTFL! grin grin
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2013
tpia@:

interesting analysis. . smiley
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2013
fellis:
He has already denied, besides,
reciting the muslim creed has to come from the heart if and if it doesn't it is meaningless.
He was joking jare, Pagan9ja is too serious about his juju worship to become a Muslim.

thats right. We Pagans are not bound by anything. we are free to skip from one faith to another, because All tribesman are by nature born Pagan. we just have to recognise it.
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2013
tpia@:
he doesnt joke, but if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, good for you or him i guess.

imo, he's just fishy.

hmm. .
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by 419forlife: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

na soooooo grin

who u apology for [size=30pt]tribes are done[/size]
Re: I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Houuuuuuraaaaaaaa cool , Welcome back on the right path cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand / My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. / How Can I Know If I Am Going To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.