Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? (7698 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2013
How old were you wen you had your first kiss and where?
angry
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by RedLight1: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2013
14-15 at church *winks*
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by NessaFresh(f): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2013
About 2 to 5 hours old.. In the hospital grin

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Red-Light:
14-15 at church *winks*
Jeeeeesus Wept!!!! in church wu u kiss pastor pikin? grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2013
NessaFresh: About 2 to 5 hours old.. In the hospital grin
Ws it nurse dat kissed u ni.... in d hospital ke abi na patient u go kiss
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by possibilita(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2013
14 at school(hostel) wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2013
NessaFresh: About 2 to 5 hours old.. In the hospital grin
Same as me cus my mom, aunties, female friends midwives and nurses all kiss my cute little lips

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
possibilita: 14 at school(hostel) wink
u were young wen u had u own too cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Same as me cus my mom, aunties, female friends midwives and nurses all kiss my cute little lips
Hw many lips come hook ur lips dat day o grin grin grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by mrragger: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
she kissed me at her house wen i was 13 winkshe kissed me at her house wen i was 13
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
mr_ragger: she kissed me at her house wen i was 13 winkshe kissed me at her house wen i was 13
hmmm so swit... wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Popowaa: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
I had my first kiss when i was born.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
Popowaa: I had my first kiss when i was born.
Hw did u knw...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Popowaa: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexymoma:
Hw did u knw...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by buklan4realyah(f): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
my real kiss was wen i was 13. wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by NessaFresh(f): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Same as me cus my mom, aunties, female friends midwives and nurses all kiss my cute little lips
Hahahhahaha ur soft fragile lips no fall off....u sure all those people brush mouth lol...no offeince
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by NessaFresh(f): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexymoma:
Ws it nurse dat kissed u ni.... in d hospital ke abi na patient u go kiss
Na my mum n dad kiss me after them bring me come the world
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Davico(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Have never had mine
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
NessaFresh:
Na my mum n dad kiss me after them bring me come the world
Hw u take knw?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=Davico]Have never had mine [/quote
Ah!!! ***fell from d Chair***
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by DigitalSignal(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
52 and na inside moto!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Davico(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=sexymoma][/quote]
U better stand up because that's the fact cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
DigitalSignal: 52 and na inside moto!
u kissed 52 gurls or u were 52 wen u had ur 1st kiss, dont tell me it d second option o grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Davico:
U better stand up because that's the fact cheesy
I nid sum1 to kari moi up
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Popowaa: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hw old are u?
Davico: Have never had mine
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Popowaa: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lmao
DigitalSignal: 52 and na inside moto!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Davico: Have never had mine

na so you wowo reach? lipsrsealed

@thread errmmm... 8 I guess
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Davico(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
Popowaa: Hw old are u?
Mid twenties smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sometime around 15-16 ish wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Bantino(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
Can't really remember
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Emusan(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Exerctly 0 year during big b.ang, I kiss a ghost on my way to somewhere I know nothing about.

Don't ask me how I know it because I may vex and bite you like suarez.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by BingoLee(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
...which kissangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thigh Tattoo Now Trending Among Fair Nigerian Girls / The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook / Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.