Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell (19618 Views)

Why Do Most Guys 'kiss And Tell'. / Why Can't Naija Guys Kiss? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by madoba: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
To all the brothers in the house your honest answers,opinions & comments on this matter would be welcome. Because as a lady I am trying to understand why some guys can't keep thier private affairs private. now this story may sound like a nollywood movie but trust me guys it is a true & real life story.

Recently a female colleague of mine (Gloria) broke down at work crying & lamenting about how her reputation/image had been damaged, by some guy she got involved with in her church.Gloria & Roland are members of the same church and both are in the church choir, Gloria's father is also a pastor in that church.

She slept with Roland and also had an abortion for him,Roland didn't keep his mouth shut about this fact he told a friend of his and a couple of other people about it.His friend first sold him out with this information,now guess what his friend is also a member of the same church and a choir member as well.The news soon became public knowledge and this created quite a scandal in church.

Roland however denied ever mentioning thier affair & the abortion to anyone.My colleague insists that she never told anyone about it so the news could have come from only one person(Roland) since they were the only ones who knew about the pregnancy & abortion at the time it happened.Her story reminds me of my first year in university and my very first relationship.The guy i was dating then had told someone how he was the first man to do me, before i knew it the news was all over campus.

SO SERIOUSLY GUYS WHY do some of u do stuff like this? All i know is that it doesn't honor you the man and it greatly dishonors the woman you are involved with.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
Seriously I call such men MALE BITCHES!

Such men disgust me!

I seriously do not know if its to boost their demented EGO. . .But its totally sick!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
The thing is, both males and females do it, only kissing and telling usually boosts the guys image (depending how well the session went), as for the female, well, lol.

In this case, the guy is a blatant douche, he surpasses all levels of assholeness, there's kiss and tell and there's verbal diahrea, on the other hand, did Gloria realise she was the pastor's daughter before or after she slept with Roland and had an abortion? I say this only if she's using this fact as an excuse to why he shouldn't have blabbed, if not, I apologise.

They're both in the wrong, more so Roland, then again, we all make mistakes.

By the way, when you say 'involved' was it a short term or long term thing? I've found that guys in general become less talkative as the relationship progesses, they're usually more likely to share deatils when things are 'fresh and new', after that it becomes more and more private, something to be honored rather than shared.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by eniola1310(f): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
it's boys ( not men) tht lack class and self esteem tht do it
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
Its so many things . . .

It's insecurity
It's immaturity
It's pure wickedness

I personally hate and despise any guy who would do that but we have to admit that we girls do put ourselves in such situations. On the other hand, though, this is why we need to look for the men and not the boys. BOYS will always do something like this to gain a reputation. A boy might like you but he fears what his friends will say more that he fears you, so that will always take over in the end.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by omega25red(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
The guy is a douche bag knowing how people react to such he still open his trash compactor of a mouth and spilled the story.
But for real it's human nature to have such a juicy gossip and to want to tell someone about it. we men complain about gossiping women but we do it too when it comes to talking about all the chicks we have slayed. Anyway home girl would learn a valuable lesson and use protection from now on or even wait till marriage before she jumps in the sack again
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
Boys will be boys.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by kokoye(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
ibkaye:

The thing is, both males and females do it, only kissing and telling usually boosts the guys image (depending how well the session went), as for the female, well, lol.

By the way, when you say 'involved' was it a short term or long term thing? I've found that guys in general became less talkative as the relationship progesses, they're usually more likely to share deatils when things are 'fresh and new', after that it becomes more and more private, something to be honored rather than shared.

Perfect response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by neily(f): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
Almost every guy does it. Cos guys are still boys some how. Guys dat do it are those that are always idle. With immatured minds.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by djakarta(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
WELL THERE WAS ONLY THREE WAYS THE NEWS COULD HAVE EXPOSED, BUT U MENTIONED ONLY TWO. WHAT ABOUT YOU? SURE U DIDNT TELL ANY PERSON ABOUT IT. TEENAGE BOYS MOSTLY LIKE TO GO ABOUT THEIR SEXUAL ESCAPADES, SO ITS REAL BUT ADULTS WHO ENGAGE IN ADULT RELATIONSHIP KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH SEXUAL EXCITEMENT. SHE SHOULD TRY AND UNDERSTAND HER ROLAND. PROBABLY HE IS A TEENAGER. HE WILL LEARN LATER. ANOTHER FACT IS THAT SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE EARTH. THREE MEN CAN KEEP A SECRET ONLY IF TWO ARE DEAD. LOL

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by tbaba83(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
boys do it. men do it. even fathers do it
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by kokoye(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2010
Logical reason:

When you win a trophy, do you keep it in your closet or you display it proudly for the world to see?

It is a trophy for men and ladies have also validated the fact that it is a trophy to be won - that is why they guard it jealously.

It takes a mature (mostly married) man to keep stuff like that to himself. But ALL single men will kiss then tell at least one close buddy.

It is just sad that the abortion piece also came out into the open . . that was hurtful.

I am in no way supporting kiss n tell. I just told you the reason why it happens.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by ayettymama(f): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
there are 2 aspects to this situation

no1 is the church

no2 is the man

men dont usually do that, i think they do talk within themselves but not to the extent that everyone will no

and men that do talk, talk excesively- rolands problem

the church can attimes be the home of gossips, only God knows who hears what where when wateva was heard there!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by kokoye(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
The Naija church IS the home of gossips.

can I get an AMEN?  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
eniola1310:

it's boys ( not men) tht lack class and self esteem tht do it
SURE A REAL MAN KEEPS SECRETS
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 26, 2010
kokoye:

The Naija church IS the home of gossips.

can I get an AMEN?  grin  grin
Oh Yeah cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Jan 26, 2010
Cause they are immature, simple!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Omolulu(m): 2:03am On Jan 26, 2010
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by lovemoi2(f): 3:36am On Jan 26, 2010
cos that was their first time
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Pweety4me(f): 3:38am On Jan 26, 2010
He was just an a$$ from d start afterall nobody forced u 2 sleep wif him. . .if he loved u i'm sure he wouldn't have done so 2 bad just learn from it jare "ABSTAIN"? undecided.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 4:05am On Jan 26, 2010
Same way some ladies kiss and tell.

They fck you and advertise your lacking privates to their friends

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Pweety4me(f): 4:08am On Jan 26, 2010
^Hehe but ur good(s) r good naw. . . tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 4:10am On Jan 26, 2010
^^^ lol so you know tongue grin

don't worry jare. i'll soon marry you.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Pweety4me(f): 4:12am On Jan 26, 2010
^Na na when u want marry tell me i will be your bridesmaid i am sure dat u don mature big man u know? cool tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 4:15am On Jan 26, 2010
you will be my bride, not my maid.

i'm only a young man na. and you urself are ripe. not so?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Pweety4me(f): 4:16am On Jan 26, 2010
Your age is probably ripe but d tins u dey do no ripe at all at all. . . cheesy grin tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 4:16am On Jan 26, 2010
madoba:

To all the brothers in the house your honest answers,opinions & comments on this matter would be welcome. Because as a lady I am trying to understand why some guys can't keep thier private affairs private. now this story may sound like a nollywood movie but trust me guys it is a true & real life story.

Recently a female colleague of mine (Gloria) broke down at work crying & lamenting about how her reputation/image had been damaged, by some guy she got involved with in her church.Gloria & Roland are members of the same church and both are in the church choir, Gloria's father is also a pastor in that church.

She slept with Roland and also had an abortion for him,Roland didn't keep his mouth shut about this fact he told a friend of his and a couple of other people about it.His friend first sold him out with this information,now guess what his friend is also a member of the same church and a choir member as well.The news soon became public knowledge and this created quite a scandal in church.

Roland however denied ever mentioning thier affair & the abortion to anyone.My colleague insists that she never told anyone about it so the news could have come from only one person(Roland) since they were the only ones who knew about the pregnancy & abortion at the time it happened.Her story reminds me of my first year in university and my very first relationship.The guy i was dating then had told someone how he was the first man to do me, before i knew it the news was all over campus.

SO SERIOUSLY GUYS WHY do some of u do stuff like this? All i know is that it doesn't honor you the man and it greatly dishonors the woman you are involved with.

so the hypocrite of a Gloria girl wants to keep singing and faking it? abeg make we hear word jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 4:21am On Jan 26, 2010
lol pittyfish if you say so o
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Pweety4me(f): 4:25am On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

lol pittyfish if you say so o
Fish & shark how do they go 2gther?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 4:27am On Jan 26, 2010
@ Pweety4me ; A Shark is a fish . .  but a fish is not always a shark.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 4:29am On Jan 26, 2010
luvbooks 10 gbosas for you. you get am. na me you go marry sef.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Pweety4me(f): 4:30am On Jan 26, 2010
Lolz but i am talking about size here menh. . .ok tilapia & shark dem go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? / 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.