Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695731 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by berryice(f): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2015
It was aurora elijah was referring to....he was just hallucinating about d whole dinner tin...datz u he asked if Klaus still love her
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That line got me too...i was like, the Devil isnt that evil afterall, Klaus takes the cake with all the malevolent cherries on it. Very mean guy cheesy
Yeah, I love his poetic lines and I like the fact that he has become more matured and principled, anyway the Mean Klaus is back but I think he has got a match in the person of Aurora.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2015
tollyB:
When Elijah asked Klaus
Do you love her?
Who was he referring to?
Aurora? or Camille?
Aurora for sure. Is that even a question? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by robosky02(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Roki... which is your best movie

rokiatu:
Aurora for sure. Is that even a question? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
They are both spectacular. But i'll talk about TO. It amazing how their respective sire's behaves like them in attitude and in spoken words. Lucien got klaus words so well, and so is Aurora to Rebecca. They had a grand thanksgiving ceremony and it was dramatic.

What i dont get is all this love issue TO is bringing into the scene, this isn't TVD, less love more war is what has kept me glue to the series... Let Aurora/camile scene pass, am so eager to see how the prophecy would be averted
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
dubylhover:

yes now..boone..d very first person to die on d island
Gosh! was that Damon, he was damn skinny then and not the Damon I know.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
robosky02:
Roki... which is your best movie

Series or movie?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
simdam500:
They are both spectacular. But i'll talk about TO. It amazing how their respective sire's behaves like them in attitude and in spoken words. Lucien got klaus words so well, and so is Aurora to Rebecca. They had a grand thanksgiving ceremony and it was dramatic.

What i dont get is all this love issue TO is bringing into the scene, this isn't TVD, less love more war is what has kept me glue to the series... Let Aurora/camile scene pass, am so eager to see how the prophecy would be averted
Just like u love war some other peeps wud want/love love. The series cant be made/based on one person's preference.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Crixina:
Gosh! was that Damon, he was damn skinny then and not the Damon I know.

yap...he was pretty young then....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Just like u love war some other peeps wud want/love love. The series cant be made/based on one person's preference.
oh really? I have no idea it wasn't for me o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by robosky02(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2015
movie..

dear
rokiatu:
Series or movie?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by baddest095: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2015
guys which website can I use to download tvd and TO series.... i don buy incomplete movie tire
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Keky:
Say NO to mobile series.
Norwich says Hi.
2 Points in November? Even Chelsea had more points in November.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bimffo:

Norwich says Hi.

2 Points in November? Even Chelsea had more points in November.
Hmmmmmn!!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2015
robosky02:
movie..

dear
I swear to God I cant answer, i have too many favs. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pbs4real(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2015
rokiatu:
I swear to God I cant answer, i have too many favs. cheesy cheesy
bae ur dp, me likey cheesy no pee tho cos I knw u 4got me like totally wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2015
pbs4real:
bae ur dp, me likey cheesy no pee tho cos I knw u 4got me like totally wink
Naa I didnt.....I just dont see you around much anymore.

And romance section is a freaking dust bin to me nowdays. Absolutely 0 interest. grin So how you doing? Hows lala?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pbs4real(m): 12:49am On Dec 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Naa I didnt.....I just dont see you around much anymore.

And romance section is a freaking dust bin to me nowdays. Absolutely 0 interest. grin So how you doing? Hows lala?
yh, u re ryt tho, romance section is poo is this days,been a while she came online after the demise of a relation, do u have her anywre? Maybe bbm whatsapp,FB,twitter or instagram btrstill sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by teejaypee: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
When will the originals season 3 episode 8 b released ?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tomtoxic: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2015
just stumbled on the originals in the beginning of last month and i watched all.am up to date now but still scared to start TVD cuz they have really gone far.
my fav character must be the noble elijah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Tomtoxic:
just stumbled on the originals in the beginning of last month and i watched all.am up to date now but still scared to start TVD cuz they have really gone far.
my fav character must be the noble elijah
give tvd a go. You will enjoy season 1 to 3.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tomtoxic: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2015
rokiatu:
give tvd a go. You will enjoy season 1 to 3.
yeah I will try that but do u mean to say other seasons are not enjoyable?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tomtoxic:

yeah I will try that but do u mean to say other seasons are not enjoyable?
They are ok but one to three is the best.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tomtoxic: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
okay thanks I will give it a try
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
kiss
Klaus is So in love. With Camille..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
New episode up yet?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
UjSizzle:
New episode up yet?
episode 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.