Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695562 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
UjSizzle:
New episode up yet?
episode 8 o2tv
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Damon is a heartless mothersucka.

Am yet to watch the originals yet thou.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 05, 2015
Quick question!!

If Joe was the one who initially conceived those twins, and Caroline is the one who gets to give birth to them, then who's gonna be the ''One and True Mother'' of those twins!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 3:56am On Dec 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Quick question!!

If Joe was the one who initially conceived those twins, and Caroline is the one who gets to give birth to them, then who's gonna be the ''One and True Mother'' of those twins!!
caroline
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2015
TO

The first sire line of the originals are so tricky in their approach.

I hope Marcel will be able to get rebecca' coordinate from Tristan and I so much hate that black witch of a vampire. Make dem kill the ediot jawe!

Aurora should just forget about her obssession with klaus because it's obvious he is in love with camille.

TVD

Nice plan from Damon and stephan just that their mother that died tore Joe apart.

I just love how that brunet lady broke up on that impulsive blonde. Yeye girl.

Wait sef.. that black guy no dey talk ni Abi dem don cut him tongue.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2015
wristbangle:
TO

I hope Marcel will be able to get rebecca' coordinate from Tristan and I so much hate that black witch of a vampire. Make dem kill the ediot jawe!

Aurora should just forget about her obssession with klaus because it's obvious he is in love with camille.

TVD

Nice plan from Damon and stephan just that their mother that died tore Joe apart.

I thought the exact same thing. Hope she dies painfully!!! And hope she dies screaming
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by teejaypee: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2015
wristbangle:
TO

TVD

Oga boss... u sef dey here.. cheesy make I rush go watch s3ep08 of originals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
... ELIJAH : I like the fact that he is taking control of this prophecy dilemma while his brother is busy choosing between the lesser of two crazy women and his sister is playing with fire by bringing back Finn. I think he has been a little too harsh on Marcel, and if it wasn't for the fact that the streaks are even worse than the Mikaelsons he might have fully aligned with them. But I really love those fight scenes, the way he beheaded that guy was beyond awesome.
AURORA : You are cute no doubt but being a bi-polar fellow, it means you are the wrong person for Klaus. I don't think Klaus has forgiven those words you uttered centuries ago even though you were compelled besides kidnapping the one who he has an infatuation with isn't the right way to get your lost love back.
LUCIEN : He is the lonely one, you bore your Sire and time again, and again Aurora and Tristan unite and leave you behind, yet you don't seem to get the message that you will never be in their class.
HAYLEY : Good of you to lend a hand in torturing Tristan, but it does seem like an hydrid is just a fanciful phenomenon, they are really useless in a fight.
TRISTAN : This guy will be the downfall of the Originals, he is smart and well calculated. His choice of words are top notch and his knowledge of secrets among the Originals makes sure he is two times ahead of the Mikaelsons.
KLAUS : Now, you finally have a weakness, not just your daughter but another human in Camille. Foolishly revealing that might cost you at the end. I think it's high time you kissed Camille already, the want and stop is getting boring.
FREYA, : OH Freya,oh foolish Freya, what are you thinking bringing another Mad man into a prophecy yet to be properly interpreted. You are supposed to be wiser than the rest of your siblings.
I really enjoyed this episode, can't wait for Rebecca to end Aiya because I know if she doesn't, Marcel will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
teejaypee:

Oga boss... u sef dey here.. cheesy make I rush go watch s3ep08 of originals

Abi oo, lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol the thing be Aurora like film grin grin
Don't ever mess with Klaus' Cammie. Ever!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Finn is back from the other side with grey hair lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Aurora took Rebecca and Camille and still thought Klaus would be in love. Lool! Dat girl really needs her head checked!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
rokiatu:
Finn is back from the other side with grey hair lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

As in! Quite funny but will he forgive klaus for his atrocities?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Aurora took Rebecca and Camille and still thought Klaus would be in love. Lool! Dat girl really needs her head checked!!

I know no 4 her oh! tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tomtoxic: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
the prophecy says 1 will fall by family now Freya brings back Finn.Finn might just be the 1 to down one of the originals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

I'm telling you, the girl is a complete lunatic...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't think he's actually 'back'. I think she just conjured him so they'll discuss Tristan. Doubt he's really there seeing as there's no Other Side, nor was there a body to place the soul she trapped in a locket.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Originals is now rather boring.... I had to keep fast forwarding while watching... Vampire Diaries is making more sense these days.... Lily Salvatore is a low-key MILF sha
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
solomonbrown64:
... ELIJAH : I like the fact that he is taking control of this prophecy dilemma while his brother is busy choosing between the lesser of two crazy women and his sister is playing with fire by bringing back Finn. I think he has been a little too harsh on Marcel, and if it wasn't for the fact that the streaks are even worse than the Mikaelsons he might have fully aligned with them. But I really love those fight scenes, the way he beheaded that guy was beyond awesome.
AURORA : You are cute no doubt but being a bi-polar fellow, it means you are the wrong person for Klaus. I don't think Klaus has forgiven those words you uttered centuries ago even though you were compelled besides kidnapping the one who he has an infatuation with isn't the right way to get your lost love back.
LUCIEN : He is the lonely one, you bore your Sire and time again, and again Aurora and Tristan unite and leave you behind, yet you don't seem to get the message that you will never be in their class.
HAYLEY : Good of you to lend a hand in torturing Tristan, but it does seem like an hydrid is just a fanciful phenomenon, they are really useless in a fight.
TRISTAN : This guy will be the downfall of the Originals, he is smart and well calculated. His choice of words are top notch and his knowledge of secrets among the Originals makes sure he is two times ahead of the Mikaelsons.
KLAUS : Now, you finally have a weakness, not just your daughter but another human in Camille. Foolishly revealing that might cost you at the end. I think it's high time you kissed Camille already, the want and stop is getting boring.
FREYA, : OH Freya,oh foolish Freya, what are you thinking bringing another Mad man into a prophecy yet to be properly interpreted. You are supposed to be wiser than the rest of your siblings.
I really enjoyed this episode, can't wait for Rebecca to end Aiya because I know if she doesn't, Marcel will.

Nice analysis, as for hayley she's still a young hybrid, the only advantage she has is the bite for now, She still needs to learn how to work on her element of surprise.
All I know is aiya will die, and Elijah is willing to open that red door for the Strix
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Elijah: he doesn't trust Klaus again from the look in his eyes both from the end of last episode and end of this episode because of Klaus's love for Aurora and I think that might be the end of them all.
As for TVD. Why is that blonde heretic more powerful than others? I mean Stefan's supposed baby mama couldn't unlink lily and her bf meanwhile she can and she isn't even the first heretic.
Damon couldn't even forgive his mum even in death because of fucking Elena... I don't just have words to describe him.
Lily's bf really love her!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2015
UjSizzle:

I don't think he's actually 'back'. I think she just conjured him so they'll discuss Tristan. Doubt he's really there seeing as there's no Other Side, nor was there a body to place the soul she trapped in a locket.
You have a point.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 5:48am On Dec 06, 2015
nani667:
Originals is now rather boring.... I had to keep fast forwarding while watching... Vampire Diaries is making more sense these days.... Lily Salvatore is a low-key MILF sha

Wanted to say same about TO but didn't want to get a wolf bite grin... I mean... the talking! oh my goodness... Aurora the lunatic be gisting with Camille... if she used compulsion it would have been better.

I'm just patient because I feel it'll have an epic end. They're still building up to a fight.

TVD well, it's interesting to see where they'll take it next.
Needless to say my crush on Stefan has skyrocketed to the max kiss.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Adek15:
Elijah: he doesn't trust Klaus again from the look in his eyes both from the end of last episode and end of this episode because of Klaus's love for Aurora and I think that might be the end of them all.
As for TVD. Why is that blonde heretic more powerful than others? I mean Stefan's supposed baby mama couldn't unlink lily and her bf meanwhile she can and she isn't even the first heretic.
Damon couldn't even forgive his mum even in death because of fucking Elena... I don't just have words to describe him.

She isn't more powerful..... Valerie couldn't unlink them because she ain't got Julian's blood as at that moment....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
tobymichael:

Nice analysis, as for hayley she's still a young hybrid, the only advantage she has is the bite for now, She still needs to learn how to work on her element of surprise.
All I know is aiya will die, and Elijah is willing to open that red door for the Strix
Yeah... I can't wait for Aiya to die.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Is it only me or as time goes on all these badasses star looking like pus.s...sis? Like klaus and damon

I can't even take them seriously anymore. Mannh I used to have such mad crushes on these characters. Now they are just blah.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adek15:
Damon really pissed me off there, even Stephan was pained. I almost hated Vampire diaries because of the drag for Elena, yet even in her supposed coma or death, she is still being a weakness.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adek15:
Damon really pissed me off there, even Stephan was pained. I almost hated Vampire diaries because of the drag for Elena, yet even in her supposed coma or death, she is still being a weakness. Yeah that Julian guy loved her after all, he's just manipulative.
"oh my sweet foolish girl, I had already unlinked us".
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
rokiatu:
Is it only me or as time goes on all these badasses star looking like pus.s...sis? Like klaus and damon

I can't even take them seriously anymore. Mannh I used to have such mad crushes on these characters. Now they are just blah.
At least Niklaus is still a bit threatening and he doesn't give in to obligations. Damon is just so the opposite of Damon season 1.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2015
and this Mary louise just had to be a lesbian... geh wey fyn like that
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Sultan5(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Quick question!!

lets do a little biology d sperm is Alaric's the egg is Joe's. So yea Joe's the real mother while Caroline is surrogate.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sultan5:

lets do a little biology d sperm is Alaric's the egg is Joe's. So yea Joe's the real mother while Caroline is surrogate.
True! But its Caroline dats gonna go through the rigours of Child bearing.

iThink she deserves more than just being a substitute in this matter!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
True! But its Caroline dats gonna go through the rigours of Child bearing.

iThink she deserves more than just being a substitute in this matter!!
Doesn't matter. Jo' is dead. The kids will know only Caroline as mother. Maybe when they're older someone will explain how a bunch of witches magically transported them to Caro's belly.

I wonder who the hunter is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.