Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694449 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2013
ella.b:
New trailer
for d new season is filled with action..I can't wait.

Hmmm *running to YouTube*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Deiok(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2013
That is going to be season 5 abi.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Deiok: That is going to be season 5 abi.
yep
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MaziOmenuko: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Okk, just started this movie and watched Episode 1 already. If I don't see anything deeper than a vampire biting high school girls, I'm so going to press the eject botton.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Deiok(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2013
That is what i said before i started watching it. But believe me you are gonna be impress.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Okk, just started this movie and watched Episode 1 already. If I don't see anything deeper than a vampire biting high school girls, I'm so going to press the eject botton.

Welcome.

On the contrary, I think you're so gonna press the replay button. grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Okk, just started this movie and watched Episode 1 already. If I don't see anything deeper than a vampire biting high school girls, I'm so going to press the eject botton.
Honeybun you're gonna love it wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
23 days left. grin *dancing the vampiric dance*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Someone. Pls post the trailer here.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2013
rokiatu: Someone. Pls post the trailer here.

Hehehe.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 11, 2013
Got one but the size is 1,616kb. Can't upload. angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Vampire Diaries Season 5 Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y--Jju8bBQw
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2013

No u won't press d eject button but rush out to get the other season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Stefan

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hey guys has anybody noticed this,Claus is very heartless and mean even to his own sister but when it comes to caroline he just melts down like ice....lol...by d way I dey feel dat caroline die..(even though bony is cutest).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fkforyou: Hey guys has anybody noticed this,Claus is very heartless and mean even to his own sister but when it comes to caroline he just melts down like ice....lol...by d way I dey feel dat caroline die..(even though bony is cutest).
if bony is cutest, then uv nt met Lexi, and dat hybrid gal, make person remind me ha name abeg, dat gal wey get belle for klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yea right..I remember,I think she was d one that had a one night stand with claus...damn she is hot...too.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2013
penzino: if bony is cutest, then uv nt met Lexi, and dat hybrid gal, make person remind me ha name abeg, dat gal wey get belle for klaus
Her name is Hayley, a werewolf not a hybrid.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sirlaw2(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2013
Caroline, Lexi, Hayley... They ar all really hot. But Bonnie is like a wildfire... She z super hot. I think am under her spell...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2013
sir.law:
Caroline, Lexi, Hayley... They ar all really hot. But Bonnie is like a wildfire... She z super hot. I think am under her spell...
Not only u o...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2013
Klaus may be mean or heartless but I dunno his downfall apart from dat wooden oak stake.
I tried putting caroline in d agenda but naaaa..tho he has feelings for Caro,if she steps on his toe,na trouble.
Same with Hayley.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Nah...I don't think so,although he sometimes gets mad at caroline due to her annoyin nature but he will never hurt her,he even saved her life twice,dat dude has a soft spot for caroline.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Damon03:
OMG!!! Chelsea??!?... Nooooo angry
Lol,u carried ma post from d bba thread down here?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
ella.b:

Lol,u carried ma post from d bba thread down here?
grin Dint wanna intrude, plus that place is crowded u might not see it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
Damon03:
grin Dint wanna intrude, plus that place is crowded u might not see it
cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
So now we're talking abt whos hot and whos not?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
tvd poster

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Are u hot..?if yes,then be my elina .wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
ella.b:
tvd poster

Wait o, is that Bonnie? Who dash am hips ni? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
more

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.