Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695679 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 1:32am On Sep 24, 2013
ella.b:

Are you ready for “The Vampire Diaries : The
College Years”? An all-new season of The CW’s
hottest addiction begins Oct. 3, thrusting our
characters into new and uncharted territory. By
doing away with the Mikaelson family — don’t
worry, there’ll always be The Originals – and by
giving the cast a change of scene, I think EP Julie
Plec injected the show with a much-needed kick;
and in typical Vampire Diaries fashion, the
premiere keeps on kicking from beginning to end.
5 Spoilers From ‘The Vampire Diaries’
Season 5 Premiere
1. Damon & Elena: So Happy Together
I’ll get “Delena” out of the way first by confirming
that everything you’ve heard about Damon ( Ian
Somerhalder ) and Elena ( Nina Dobrev ) is true.
They had a wonderful summer together, and
they’re officially boyfriend and girlfriend; they
even refer to each other as such. Expect lots of
skin — especially from Damon — and lots of
smooth sailing for their relationship. At least on
the first episode.
2. Oh, Stefan, Where Art Thou?
OK, here’s where things get interesting. I know
many of you will miss Stefan — I got a lot of heat
on Twitter for suggesting that you won’t — but
when you see Paul Wesley in action as Silas, I
think you’ll be too preoccupied by his incredible
performance to pine over his “shadow self.” That
said, Stefan still has plenty of screen time, both in
his present-day cramped quarters and in several
flashbacks that allow him to stretch his legs.
3. ‘Forwood’ Forever?
Fear not, “Forwood” fans, as Tyler ( Michael
Trevino ) is very much a part of the season
premiere. But that’s the good news. The
bad news is that Caroline ( Candice Accola ) has a
particularly emotional scene towards the end of
the episode — and it might be more than just
homesickness that’s bugging her.
4. Bonnie’s #GhostProblems
Being that Bonnie ( Kat Graham) is virtually
invisible to everyone but Jeremy ( Steven R.
McQueen), her scenes on the premiere are
understandably frustrating — especially when she
goes unnoticed by her BFFs as they head off to
college. It might surprise you to learn, though,
that not everything Bonnie does on the first
episode revolves around Jeremy. In fact, her
biggest scene has nothing to do with her living
flame.
5. Matt’s Surprising New Journey
Matt’s ( Zach Roerig ) summer with Rebekah
( Claire Holt) was pretty much everything you’d
expect — spoiler alert: lots of sex — but it’s what
happens as a result of their summer together that
will really blow your mind. Actually, it’s more
likely to blow Matt ‘s mind.
I hope Julie knows what she's doing.....if she's gonna continue faithfully with her love triangle mess, she'd better think twice.......Just place the girl with one guy and give the other a love interest......like Katherine. Speakin of Katherine, what's gonna happen to her now that's she's human? Is Klaus gonna make more hybrids with her blood or will she turn back to her previous specie? Any news on that Ella?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 1:40am On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
I hope Julie knows what she's doing.....if she's gonna continue faithfully with her love triangle mess, she'd better think twice....... Just place the girl with one guy and give the other a love interest......like Katherine. Speakin of Katherine, what's gonna happen to her now that's she's human? Is Klaus gonna make more hybrids with her blood or will she turn back to her previous specie? Any news on that Ella?
Thank goodness I'm not the only one thinking this
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
I hope Julie knows what she's doing.....if she's gonna continue faithfully with her love triangle mess, she'd better think twice.......Just place the girl with one guy and give the other a love interest......like Katherine. Speakin of Katherine, what's gonna happen to her now that's she's human? Is Klaus gonna make more hybrids with her blood or will she turn back to her previous specie? Any news on that Ella?
I ll try to see if I can get an info on dat.
But wat I really don't understand is forwood..for crying out loud,doesn't Julie understand dat if dat rlshp continues,it will make d show boring?fine,I'm a klaroline fan but with d triangles going on,
Klaroline has more fans dan forwood or even stelena and delena.
I remember wen she said sum'n bout crossovers(klaus and caroline visiting easch other)and now she wants 2 continue with a rlshp dat to me wouldn't last.
Oh yes,she's d writer and most times u can't make up a storyline just cuz fans want it but she started d klaus-caroline chemistry and she better finish it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2013
angry
this guy will be a love interest to Caroline.
I don hate am already grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2013
ok I'm done with spoilers don't want ppl to crucify me.smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2013
ella.b:
ok I'm done with spoilers don't want ppl to crucify me.smiley
I was about getting some nails sef grin
There's something different, this time around spoilers don't seem like a bad idea to me...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Who make up forwood?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2013
joeydozzy: Who make up forwood?
Caroline forbes and Tyler lockwood
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2013
ella.b:

I ll try to see if I can get an info on dat.
But wat I really don't understand is forwood..for crying out loud,doesn't Julie understand dat if dat rlshp continues,it will make d show boring?fine,I'm a klaroline fan but with d triangles going on,
Klaroline has more fans dan forwood or even stelena and delena.
I remember wen she said sum'n bout crossovers(klaus and caroline visiting easch other)and now she wants 2 continue with a rlshp dat to me wouldn't last.
Oh yes,she's d writer and most times u can't make up a storyline just cuz fans want it but she started d klaus-caroline chemistry and she better finish it.

Forwood
You shouldnt take Tyler seriously.......i think she's trying to avoid another triangle so for now, The wolf can have her, but i'm very confident about Klaroline, cause they wouldnt have made Klaus say to Caroline 'He was your first love, I intend to be your last.'
That's the quote that makes Season 5 worth being excited over.
But i dont think they'll hook up in this coming season......he's got his own show now, pregnant wolf, re-conquering his city and she's in college. Forwood now has the chance to mess things up without Klaus interfering.

But the day they finally kiss..........whatever i'm wearing will be torn!

Please dont stop with the spoilers......its vampire diaries and one has to know how annoying Elena will be before watching.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2013
Why not Tyroline or Caryler?

Forwood, the name sounds more boring than the relationship undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2013
ella.b:
angry this guy will be a love interest to Caroline. I don hate am already grin
hw kumx...ah mean hex nt clasy enough
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2013
*modified*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:

Forwood
You shouldnt take Tyler seriously.......i think she's trying to avoid another triangle so for now, The wolf can have her, but i'm very confident about Klaroline, cause they wouldnt have made Klaus say to Caroline 'He was your first love, I intend to be your last.'
That's the quote that makes Season 5 worth being excited over.
But i dont think they'll hook up in this coming season......he's got his own show now, pregnant wolf, re-conquering his city and she's in college. Forwood now has the chance to mess things up without Klaus interfering.

But the day they finally kiss..........whatever i'm wearing will be torn!

Please dont stop with the spoilers......its vampire diaries and one has to know how annoying Elena will be before watching.

1.That last scene bout klaus being caroline's last made me melt(well not physically lol).
I mean,com'on..I know Klaus has his bad moment but thta scene will make u forgive him totally.
The 1st time they introduced Joseph Morgan as klaus,I dint know who he was..when I saw his 1st scene in S2...let's just say I couldn't care less bout his wickedness(although sometimes I wished he would stop).His red lips,smile and his handsomeness just..well,u know d rest grin
2.If klaroline finally kiss,oh Dear..this thread go hear am with pics of them by me.
3.Elena's annoying nature started when she broke up with Stefan(to me sha).it ll take a long time for me 2 like her again.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2013
joeydozzy: Why not Tyroline or Caryler?

Forwood, the name sounds more boring than the relationship undecided
Caryler ke?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2013
Romanciella: hw kumx...ah mean hex nt clasy enough
Well..we ll ve 2 find out in S5.smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2013
ella.b:

1.That last scene bout klaus being caroline's last made me melt(well not physically lol).
I mean,com'on..I know Klaus has his bad moment but thta scene will make u forgive him totally.
The 1st time they introduced Joseph Morgan as klaus,I dint know who he was..when I saw his 1st scene in S2...let's just say I couldn't care less bout his wickedness(although sometimes I wished he would stop).His red lips,smile and his handsomeness just..well,u know d rest grin
2.If klaroline finally kiss,oh Dear..this thread go hear am with pics of them by me.
3.Elena's annoying nature started when she broke up with Stefan(to me sha).it ll take a long time for me 2 like her again.

And here i was thinking I was the only one that noticed how annoying Elena was.

Are you a Delena or a Stelena fan?

*Please be a Delena fan*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2013
Rokiatu has succeeded in taming blood suckers.

My canines seem to be on the rise - mind if i join this fanbase? cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Oct 3 o...can't wait to see my best xracters strting frm:
Damon;
Klaus;
Katherine;
Bonnie;
Elena;
Rebecca;
Caroline;
Silas/Stefan;
Blah Blah Blah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2013
ella.b:
Well..we ll ve 2 find out in S5.smiley
yea ryt... ah guex we'l jst hav 2 wait!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2013
@ella..abeg I no want hear about dat dull Elena...pls lets talk about hot chics like CAROLINE.....she is smart,tough,bold and a great kisser(although sometimes she can b very annoying) unlike Elena...by d way I think it's kind of unfair that Klaus didn't get d girl,yep I know klaus is very bad but atleast he has some good sides too...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2013
Fkforyou: @ella..abeg I no want hear about dat dull Elena...pls lets talk about hot chics like CAROLINE.....she is smart,tough,bold and a great kisser(although sometimes she can b very annoying) unlike Elena...by d way I think it's kind of unfair that Klaus didn't get d girl,yep I know klaus is very bad but atleast he has some good sides too...
....hex nt dat 'bad' u knw.....ah mean iv hex always gona b bad hex always bad on purpose.........am a very big fan ov 'NIK'...whox supportin me!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yea you are right...sometimes he is just being paranoid b'cos he knows there are so many people who wants to bring him down.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fkforyou: Yea you are right...sometimes he is just being paranoid b'cos he knows there are so many people who wants to bring him down.
exactly!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:

And here i was thinking I was the only one that noticed how annoying Elena was.

Are you a Delena or a Stelena fan?

*Please be a Delena fan*
Used to ship stelena fan but I'm now klaroline.lol
Delena 2 me..well..I don't fancy dat rlshp.so many reasons.
One..Damon can't find a woman of his own.he is always ALWAYS going after his brother's gals.who?
Katherina---kath like stefan but and d like was reciprocated(I wouldn't call it love).Damon den fell for her,I can't blame him but there r codes na haba..he shoulda stayed away from her.
Caroline--Damon wasn't really dating caro,she was his blood bank in S1.caro like him but nah..he kept treating her like trash.Even Stefan advised him on it.
Elena--Damon. Knew fully well dat she was unavailable but he kept presenting himself to her..haba.He's d reason y Stelena broke up and trust me,he's d main reason I also hate Elena.

Damon’s idea of love, it’s not just love… it’s obsession. He was willing to do ANYTHING for Katherine. Even as a human, Damon helped Katherine to KILL people and even drank their blood from her lips………
THAT IS NOT LOVE! That is obsession to its max.
I don’t understand DE shippers sometimes. You can’t have it both ways. Either Damon will
change himself to mold into the thing that Elena loves and he will no longer be the Damon that we love, or he will remain the Damon that we
love and not be with Elena.

I ll prefer 2 be called a Stelena fan but I ll neva ever be a Delena fan.Never.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fkforyou: @ella..abeg I no want hear about dat dull Elena...pls lets talk about hot chics like CAROLINE.....she is smart,tough,bold and a great kisser(although sometimes she can b very annoying) unlike Elena...by d way I think it's kind of unfair that Klaus didn't get d girl,yep I know klaus is very bad but atleast he has some good sides too...
Lol,so many elena haters.
Oh well..I hope Klaus becomes Caroline's "last".
I woulda preferred d writers to make caroline pregnant 4 klaus and not that hayley of a girl.I seriously dint like her(hayley) xter in "secret circle" and I still don't like her in TVD or Originals.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
ella.b:
Lol,so many elena haters. Oh well..I hope Klaus becomes Caroline's "last". I woulda preferred d writers to make caroline pregnant 4 klaus and not that hayley of a girl.I seriously dint like her(hayley) xter in "secret circle" and I still don't like her in TVD or Originals.
...yea ah alxo dnt lyk her dat much.....she has dis 'bitchy' reputation...no offence!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
in my opinion, for Damon to even be in love with Elena. He is nowhere near as soft with her in the books as he is with her in the show. Damon likes
powerful women. Women who are snarky, who
set him straight, who take charge. Elena is none
of this. Snarky- no. Set him straight- HELL no.
Take charge- ……I think you know what I am
going to say. Elena is the damsel in distress in the show and all the other characters run to her beckon call. Again, I will say, Damon’s infatuation with her makes absolutely NO SENSE.
Katherine, I get. Elena, I don’t.
Stefan’s love for Elena makes sense to me.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
I Got This From Tumblr and I quite agree with few.

Reasons Why Klaroline is
the Most painful ship on
TVD/The originals

Anyone that wants these two together knows automatically when you board this crack ship you better put on your life vest because you are headed for iceberg infested waters. (in no particular order)

1. Klaus has chased Tyler out of MF making for a particularly hard sell for Caroline to give into him and start their MUCH teased relationship
2. He tried to sacrifice her the first time they met
3. She’s been apart of many plots to kill him
4. Klaus killed Tyler’s mom
5. He did in the beginning try to kill Elena and feed Stefan’s addiction- causing a spiral into Rippah (messing with a girl’s bff is big deal)
6. The time Klaus compelled Tyler to bite Caroline
7. The time Klaus stabbed Caroline with a lamp and bit her
8. The time Caroline gave no shits that Klaus hung out with his dead brother for a few days
9. The meaninglessness that was Kayley sex in 4x16
10. The fact that Klaus made a HUGE deal about Tyler and Hayley, insinuating that there was “something between them” and that Caroline was superior and that Klaus would never let Tyler hurt Caroline (translation- I would never hurt you that way)… and then he slept with Hayley… after she
did all the things that Tyler did… and he let her go… but still refuses to let Tyler come back…
11. Half of our ship in another state
12. The time Klaus wanted to kill Bonnie and had no sympathy after Caroline killed
12 witches (he did bury them though! what a good husband)
13. The only kiss our ship has had, we were trolled on and it was Caroline kissing Klaus (unknowingly) in Tyler’s body
14. We get lovely scenes like the time Klaus showed Caroline his art and told her childhood stories… and then they use the same shit for EVERY female Klaus encounters afterwards
15. He gives Caroline a prom dress and then never sees her in it (that we know of AND NO DANCE!!!!)
16. He goes to the Lockwood Mansion only to find Caroline dancing with Tyler (in the dress Klaus gave her- troll)
17. The hottest body on body contact we’ve had (besides dancing and the times Klaus saved Caroline after he tried
to kill her) is a hand holding (once, briefly)
18. Endless amounts of eye sex with no follow through after the idea of HOT HYBRID SEX was planted in our minds 4x01
19. Endless amounts of promises of a future, a slow building to a relationship with no follow through
20. None of our scenes with our ship are over 1 minute long and if they are we know we are headed for another iceberg
21.THE COMPLETE AND TOTAL ABOMINATION THAT WAS THE KAYLEY pregnancy!!!!!!!!! (this shit gets 10 points (21-31))
32. After ALL of that, all the wanting, hint dropping, slow burn, patient waiting for this ship to get ONE DAMN KISS, we get the Kayley preggo bomb and to add SALT to the wound we get a phone call afterwards where Klaus tells Caroline’s voice mail to come find him, because he’s thinking of her… and just so happens to gloss over the fact that he impregnated her nemesis
33. Julie Plec hates this ship(klaroline)
34. We have been strung along by the writers and the actor’s (JoMo you know what I’m talking about) hints that all to lead to the biggest kick in the face ever
35.The most progression we’ve gotten in our ship was being “friend zoned”
36. The writers ship both Caroline and Klaus with multiple people so you have to
contend with Forwood, Steroline, Maroline, Klamille and Kayley.
37. The closure we get to our ship is Klaus giving Caroline Tyler back (likely) as he sails off into the sunset with Hayley and their demon spawn.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
The Vampire Diaries Season 5:
Why Klaroline Shouldn’t
Happen — Yet

Klaroline fans, let it be known that I am a Klaus
and Caroline shipper through and through, but
sometimes this fandom can get a bit cray. Don’t
get me wrong: I love these two together. I think
the end of Season 4 is a perfect example of how
Klaroline could work if the writers decide to take
their relationship in that direction, but to all the
fans writing off The Originals and The Vampire
Diaries Season 5 because of the lack of Klaroline,
I have two words for you: slow down.
Yes, I know Klaus and Caroline are meant to be,
and they bicker because they secretly love each
other, and of course it makes perfect sense that
pure little Caroline Forbes would fall for the Big
Bad, but let’s be real for a moment: Caroline
loves Tyler. She’s always loved Tyler, and no
amount of pony drawings and diamond bracelets
are going to make her stop loving Tyler.
In order for Klaroline to work, her relationship
with Tyler has to run its course. Do we really
want Caroline to resent Klaus for all eternity
because he drove Tyler away? No! We want
Caroline to come to these conclusions on her
own. Forwood may be high school sweethearts,
but they’re not going to be together forever (it
looks like college might tear them apart,
anyway).
Not to mention that Caroline Forbes is the moral
compass of Mystic Falls — that is, until she
slaughtered 12 witches, but hey, she was
protecting Bonnie! — and the perky perfect
former Miss Mystic Falls isn’t one for cheating.
She’s not going to run away to New Orleans to
be with Klaus. Sure, she may realize there are a
few lingering feelings for the sexy hybrid, but if
there’s one thing we know about Caroline, it’s
that she’s not going to give up on Tyler that
easily — not after all she did to get his freedom
back. Once Forwood runs its course, then
Caroline is free to explore her naughty thoughts
about Klaus. (Of course, there might be a few
college hook-ups along the way.)
Meanwhile, Klaus has his own demons to figure
out. Not only is he going to be a dad (don’t get
me started), but he also needs to find his
redemption. See, Klaroline fans, this is the key to
this relationship. In order for Klaroline to work,
Klaus needs to be redeemed. He has to put
someone else (and not just Caroline) in front of
his own needs. She needs to see that — it’s the
only way Caroline would even consider a
relationship with Klaus. (And don’t worry about
Cami; she’s only a human pawn in the epic chess
game that is Klaus and Marcel’s friendship.)
Let’s not forget that Caroline is also a baby vamp
who is about to start her freshman year of
college. She has some growing up to do — she
needs to experience her first heartbreak, get a
tattoo, and travel the world (hey, she doesn’t
need Klaus to see the world). The whiny,
dependent Caroline in Season 1 is a heck of a lot
different than the strong, independent vampire
about to embark on adulthood in Season 5, and I
don’t know about you, but I don’t want to see
her digressing any time soon. She needs a few
more years of independence before she can give
Klaus a chance. Look at Damon and Elena! These
two didn’t end up together until the Season 4
finale!
So be patient, Klaroline fans. They may not make
it work now, but when Klaus told Caroline, “I
intend to be your last,” he meant it, and I
believed it. Having Klaroline get together in
Season 5 of TVD or Season 1 of The Originals
would feel rushed and completely out of
character for both Klaus and Caroline. Right now,
they’re friends, and that’s exactly how it should
be. Now all we need is some playful telephone
banter, and I’ll be one content Klaroline fan.
Plus, vampires do have eternity to make these
kinds of romantic decisions. So let’s not get too
over-dramatic with our feels.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
^^^^I see some sense in this,but for how long is Klaus going to wait,and how are we even sure dat Tyler loves caroline d way she loves him...b'cos we all know how tyler is/was in high school...btw is The Originals an extention of vampire diaries or what?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fkforyou: ^^^^I see some sense in this,but for how long is Klaus going to wait,and how are we even sure dat Tyler loves caroline d way she loves him...b'cos we all know how tyler is/was in high school...btw is The Originals an extention of vampire diaries or what?
it's a spin-off..
just moving characters from one show to another, back and forth.
just like "private practice" is from "Grey's anatomy".
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
@ Ella, i get what you're saying about Klaus and Caroline, i really dont want them to rush their whole relationship......and i certainly want Her to be free of Tyler before she jumps on the Klaus boat non of that whole twilight love triangle nonsense.

As for you shipping Stelena, that's a good thing. Congrats, we Delena fans might have won the battle but you guys would win the war.
While reading the books, i never really cared for Damon, he was just a weirdo obsessed with his brother's girl, but in the Tv series.......i had a few problems hating him.
1. THE ADONIS WHO PLAYS HIM.
Can you say sizzling hot Ian is so sexy that i couldnt help but root for the evil brother. To me, with eyes like his, he couldnt do a single bad thing in my eyes.
2. SEXUAL TENSION
Hello? Damon had some really insane tension with Elena.....without even meaning to, i blame it on Ian and Nina, you could see the frustration in their eyes....i'm positive that made them hook up in reality. Btw, did you see when they first met in the episode finale of season 3 on the bridge?
3. HOLDING BACK
I feel Paul held back in his steamy scenes with Elena.....maybe because of his wife or something but i just couldnt feel an attraction there, it was like she had to be with him not wanted to be with him.......he actually had more attraction with Katherine than Elena, they relationship was just bleh and dull.
4. For a while Damon was the only person that didnt treat Elena like she was the queen of mystic falls......this obsessive nature of his you speak about isnt a feature i'll attribute to Damon, its more aligned with Stefan, he's more obsessed when it comes to Elena affairs than Damon.
And lastly, this triangle is governed by the phrase- if you love two people, go with the second because if you truly loved the first, you wouldnt have had a second.
5.THE BAD BOY
He's witty, charming, flawless, and bad. What girl wouldnt want to tame him? And when he's out to seduce you, he does. How could Elena resist him? How can you like Klaus but hate Damon? They're the same fruits.

But as of now, i'm so anti-elena, she so doesnt deserve Damon Salvatore, he needs a new love interest pronto, i dont mind Katherine for him, but i want him to get over Elena before she does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.