Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694467 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
wink different strokes......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
ella.b:
u can hate Klaus all u want but he's a cutie..he's wat makes tvd d best.
You're right dear.....DAMON used to rule my heart when it comes to TVD, but if he continues to act like a love sick puppy around Elena in this coming season, i'm done with the show!
They've dragged the love triangle for too long.....DAMON needs a new love interest and Caroline needs to hook up with Klaus already.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I have zero idea about the show barbie. I don't like the original family, they started vampirism and I d'nt think it's gud thing. If d world was free of vampires, there would be less problems.
My personal opinion paa.
They only became vampires to protect themselves from the mystic falls werewolves.....it wasnt an intentional act
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nomski0: You're right dear.....DAMON used to rule my heart when it comes to TVD, but if he continues to act like a love sick puppy around Elena in this coming season, i'm done with the show! They've dragged the love triangle for too long.....DAMON needs a new love interest and Caroline needs to hook up with Klaus already.
yea lyk seriouxly! ah love klaux ah mean wit al d swagx en everytn hex jst 2 perfct!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nomski0:
They only became vampires to protect themselves from the mystic falls werewolves.....it wasnt an intentional act
I understand Barbie
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: yea lyk seriouxly! ah love klaux ah mean wit al d swagx en everytn hex jst 2 perfct!
Happy Birthday Klau's Lover cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Happy Birthday Klau's Lover cheesy
...hmm sum1 jst finished spying on ma profile!....enx hun!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: ...hmm sum1 jst finished spying on ma profile!....enx hun!

Happy Birthday!! smiley

@thread, this show should start alreadyangry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
joeydozzy: Happy Birthday!! smiley @thread, this show should start alreadyangry
*in clause tune*....enx lovewink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: yea lyk seriouxly! ah love klaux ah mean wit al d swagx en everytn hex jst 2 perfct!
Dont forget his accent! I didnt know accents where sexy till he spoke in season 2.

Anyways....happy birthday dear. Are you Virgo or Libra?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nomski0: Dont forget his accent! I didnt know accents where sexy till he spoke in season 2. Anyways....happy birthday dear. Are you Virgo or Libra?
.....uhm wil u bleve me iv ah say ah dnt knw wah u mean by a virgo/libra....watever...sincerely!..@topic yea ah love d way he speakx...luk tecqnikly m obsesed wif him lolsmiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

I'm very sure that part will be skipped
I think one of the writers said they will explain it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Romanciella Happy birthday.... U're a libra
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Damon03: I think one of the writers said they will explain it
..uhm xo much 4 dis name@damon....u dnt chat lyk d damon ah knw...mayb u dnt knw him dat much!8-)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
Damon03: @Romanciella Happy birthday.... U're a libra
enx honey...wat is a 'libra?'sad:|
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: ..uhm xo much 4 dis name@damon....u dnt chat lyk d damon ah knw...mayb u dnt knw him dat much!8-)
Oh, I know him more than you can imagine. I wouldn't want to chat like him lest I act like him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: enx honey...wat is a 'libra?'sad:|
It's a zodiac sign for people born between september 23 and october 22
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Damon03: Oh, I know him more than you can imagine. I wouldn't want to chat like him lest I act like him
u ryt u knw!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: u ryt u knw!
I know wink
You don't seem like a newbie.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Damon03: I know wink You don't seem like a newbie.
lol dat m jst sighng in on Nl doesnt mean ah wnt knw wat 2 type...m on social ntwrkx..xo ah guex dat helpx alot!......xo uhm tel me hw 2 insert a colour 2 ma text pls !
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: lol dat m jst sighng in on Nl doesnt mean ah wnt knw wat 2 type...m on social ntwrkx..xo ah guex dat helpx alot!......xo uhm tel me hw 2 insert a colour 2 ma text pls !
Here's an example, press quote and you'll see how I did it
Anything else you want to know just click "quote" on a post that does it and you'll see how it's done
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Damon03: Here's an example, press quote and you'll see how I did it Anything else you want to know just click "quote" on a post that does it and you'll see how it's done
..hmm enx!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: ..hmm enx!
Uwc
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Damon03: Uwc
...y didnt u upload ur pic!?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: ...y didnt u upload ur pic!?
I try to keep this account as anonymous as possible...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Damon03: I try to keep this account as anonymous as possible...
buh y hun?.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0: You're right dear.....DAMON used to rule my heart when it comes to TVD, but if he continues to act like a love sick puppy around Elena in this coming season, i'm done with the show! They've dragged the love triangle for too long.....DAMON needs a new love interest and Caroline needs to hook up with Klaus already.
.......i love nik!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2013
Romanciella: buh y hun?.....
I'm not free on any other social networks, kinda feels nice not to be known here... U look absolutely stunning tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 12:01am On Sep 24, 2013
Romanciella:
....i love nik!
Fixed. U dint close the colour tag. And it's color not colour.... Now that's more like it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Romanciella(f): 12:03am On Sep 24, 2013
Damon03: I'm not free on any other social network, kinda feels nice not to be known here... U look absolutely stunning tho
.....enx love!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 12:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Romanciella: .....enx love!
uwc

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Are you ready for “The Vampire Diaries : The
College Years”? An all-new season of The CW’s
hottest addiction begins Oct. 3, thrusting our
characters into new and uncharted territory. By
doing away with the Mikaelson family — don’t
worry, there’ll always be The Originals – and by
giving the cast a change of scene, I think EP Julie
Plec injected the show with a much-needed kick;
and in typical Vampire Diaries fashion, the
premiere keeps on kicking from beginning to end.
5 Spoilers From ‘The Vampire Diaries’
Season 5 Premiere
1. Damon & Elena: So Happy Together
I’ll get “Delena” out of the way first by confirming
that everything you’ve heard about Damon ( Ian
Somerhalder ) and Elena ( Nina Dobrev ) is true.
They had a wonderful summer together, and
they’re officially boyfriend and girlfriend; they
even refer to each other as such. Expect lots of
skin — especially from Damon — and lots of
smooth sailing for their relationship. At least on
the first episode.
2. Oh, Stefan, Where Art Thou?
OK, here’s where things get interesting. I know
many of you will miss Stefan — I got a lot of heat
on Twitter for suggesting that you won’t — but
when you see Paul Wesley in action as Silas, I
think you’ll be too preoccupied by his incredible
performance to pine over his “shadow self.” That
said, Stefan still has plenty of screen time, both in
his present-day cramped quarters and in several
flashbacks that allow him to stretch his legs.
3. ‘Forwood’ Forever?
Fear not, “Forwood” fans, as Tyler ( Michael
Trevino ) is very much a part of the season
premiere. But that’s the good news. The
bad news is that Caroline ( Candice Accola ) has a
particularly emotional scene towards the end of
the episode — and it might be more than just
homesickness that’s bugging her.
4. Bonnie’s #GhostProblems
Being that Bonnie ( Kat Graham) is virtually
invisible to everyone but Jeremy ( Steven R.
McQueen), her scenes on the premiere are
understandably frustrating — especially when she
goes unnoticed by her BFFs as they head off to
college. It might surprise you to learn, though,
that not everything Bonnie does on the first
episode revolves around Jeremy. In fact, her
biggest scene has nothing to do with her living
flame.
5. Matt’s Surprising New Journey
Matt’s ( Zach Roerig ) summer with Rebekah
( Claire Holt) was pretty much everything you’d
expect — spoiler alert: lots of sex — but it’s what
happens as a result of their summer together that
will really blow your mind. Actually, it’s more
likely to blow Matt ‘s mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.