Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694366 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
rokiatu: So now we're talking abt whos hot and whos not?
I guess not
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
more S5 promotional photo

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
klaroline

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
Damon03: Paul talking about Silas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRS_aD7vCH8
I pray Stefan becomes d ripper dat I love in dealing with silas.
ripper Stefan is d best.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Season 5 college students
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
ella.b:

I pray Stefan becomes d ripper dat I love in dealing with silas.
ripper Stefan is d best.
Sure... Even paul is tired of puppy stefan

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Wait o, is that Bonnie? Who dash am hips ni? undecided
Lol photoshop things.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Damon03: Season 5 college students

Right, like this is how college is. Hi Ella grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Damon03:
Sure... Even paul is tired of puppy stefan
He has always complained bout d lovey dovey Vamp role tho.
1st time he was given d ripper role,he was so excited.
Being able 2 play 2 characters made him glad.
I just hope he gets very angry when he gets outta dat safe.
Stefan-silas battle ll be epic.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
Damon03: Season 5 college students
Awww..2weeks to go can't wait
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

grin *dragging his ear* oya,go back to bba thread.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

ella.b:

Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
special pic for rokiatu...
Stefan's smile

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
ella.b:

Not until u come with me tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
ella.b:

Lol photoshop things.

Oh, okay. Had to look at some of her pics to be sure sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Btw is it true that Paul Wesley and Tori Devitto have filed for divorce shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2013
Hayley's secxy as hell cheesy

Who else wants Caroline and Klaus to have a wild romance? Gosh they'll fit soo good together.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Mariarocks: Btw is it true that Paul Wesley and Tori Devitto have filed for divorce shocked
Yes they did,2months ago.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
uj_sizzle: Hayley's secxy as hell cheesy

Who else wants Caroline and Klaus to have a wild romance? Gosh they'll fit soo good together.
I want it too,it's going be like when a tornadoe meets a volcanoe...imagine how explosive the romance would be,by the way,that hayley is hotter than fire...I don't which one to choose i.e btw caroline,bony and hayley...or I think I want all of them or mayb u could help me choose one...lol.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
has anybody wondered how they'd explain to the school how jeremy came back to lyf??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
I like that guy Damon.
His role is most fantastic and his lines crack me down LMFAO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
regarding team Klaroline,i dnt c any future for those guys. he's already freed tyler frm his exile so its too late.
besides i tink klaus wud av beta tinz doin dan flirting wit carol(lyk getting married,raising his kid)grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I like that guy Damon.
His role is most fantastic and his lines crack me down LMFAO
yea,love how egoistic is character issmiley tho ion support team Delenasad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
How did i miss a thread like this

Is anyone sad that the original family is leaving mystic falls?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nomski0: How did i miss a thread like this

Is anyone sad that the original family is leaving mystic falls?
I'm not. They are a curse. I won't miss them one bit.
I hate all the originals but Elijah and Finn, then the girl.
I expected Mikael to kill Niklaus but he was some disappointment to me.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
lana_Vello:
yea,love how egoistic is character issmiley tho ion support team Delenasad
Lol I understand.
But Damon is funny and romantic. I like his eyes too. He's cute.#noHomo*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
lana_Vello: has anybody wondered how they'd explain to the school how jeremy came back to lyf??

I'm very sure that part will be skipped
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:

I'm not. They are a curse. I won't miss them one bit.
I hate all the originals but Elijah and Finn, then the girl.
I expected Mikael to kill Niklaus but he was some disappointment to me.
How the hell can anyone hate the Original family I love Niklaus so much......he's actually more fun to watch than a four year old boring love triangle.
I'm so happy they've got their own show.......it will probably knock the vampire diaries out of Cw's highest viewed plot.....with pregnancy, werewolves, hybrid baby, a throne, vampires and the originals....Now that's a show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nomski0:
How the hell can anyone hate the Original family I love Niklaus so much......he's actually more fun to watch than a four year old boring love triangle.
I'm so happy they've got their own show.......it will probably knock the vampire diaries out of Cw's highest viewed plot.....with pregnancy, werewolves, hybrid baby, a throne, vampires and the originals....Now that's a show
I have zero idea about the show barbie. I don't like the original family, they started vampirism and I d'nt think it's gud thing. If d world was free of vampires, there would be less problems.
My personal opinion paa.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
the children didn't oblige to such transformation. their parents did it wit innocent minds to protect them frm d wolves around i guess. its not lyk dey did it wif d intention for it to be passed on to generations
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
u can hate Klaus all u want but he's a cutie..he's wat makes tvd d best.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.