Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants (20786 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2013
Why am I not surprised?
https://www.nairaland.com/586305/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria
Someone should please tell me that the link above is not consistent with the bokoharam cause.

People tell me that northern elites are not bokoharam sympathizers. I wonder how that could possible when some of those elites who have ruled this country unilaterally registered Nigeria in the OIC despite the fact that they knew religion is a very sensitive issue here. After all, what's bokoharam's main agenda? what are their demands?

MEND's stated goals are to localize control of Nigeria's oil and to secure reparations from the federal government for pollution caused by the oil industry.
Bokoharam's stated goals are to establish sharia as the country's constitution, and put an end to western education.

The magnitude of killings caused by MEND is no where near that caused by bokoharam. A genocide is obviously worse than killing of a few. Still, killing a few who are not criminals is unjustifiable.

Funnily, GMB cannot see the difference has refused to see the difference between bokoharam and the ND militants.

Finally, I have said before and will say again that because MEND was more of self serving organization, they did not deserve any form of amnesty. Rather than treating them as criminals and addressing the shameful state of the Niger Delta, the shameless government just did what was expedient by granting the ND militants amnesty. I hope GMB isn't indirectly trying to call for amnesty too for bokoharam by comparing them with the ND militants.

Now, let the insults begin, but don't forget to address what I wrote.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2013
x-razzy:
While I am not a fan of General Buhari, There is a iota of truth in his statement. I'm presently working on an undergraduate thesis about media and terrorism in Nigeria, and by relying on various scholars and established experts in the field of terrorism studies I was able to arrive at a conceptual framework on terrorism which can accommodate Niger Delta Militancy and Boko Haram as terrorist groups.
one of such definitions adopted in my study goes thus:
Terrorism is the deliberate use of violence against civilian in order to achieve political goals {ideological, national, social, religious etc} (International Counter Terrorism Academic Community’s definition as quoted by Schmid, 2011)

If you need help with your thesis let me know. I knew when the so called freedom fighters of MEND were pick pockets and also know that they could not possibly represent any sustainable interest other than their pockets.

My reservations is coming to past now! The worst mistake Nigeria will make is grant another amnesty to BOKO HARAM because another terror group will spring up quickly. If anything what we need is to admit the last one was a mistake and find sustainable solution to our problems. There is equal amount of hardship and poverty in all parts of Nigeria!!!!! No one has more right to put other people's life in danger because of poverty!
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Olaolufred(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2013
[b]WE MAY DECIEVE OURSELVES AND CONTINUE FOR AS LONG AS WE CAN.
BUT THE DAY THE EVIL BEFALL THE OP DIRECTLY, HE WOULD HAVE LEFT THE REST FOR PEOPLE OF LIKE MINDS.
(1) BOKO HARAM'S HANDLING IS VERY POOR. YARADUA'S POLICE FORCE STARTED THE KILLINGS THAT DREW MORE SYMPATHY TO THEM FROM YOUTH THAT CAN BE EASILY BRAINWASHED.
(2) JONATHAN IS SO DUMB THAT HE ALLOWED IT TO KEEP GROWING STEADILY TILL TODAY. HOWEVER, HE EATS FOOD WORTH 1 BILLION NAIRA A YEAR. HOW CAN HE EVER HAVE A BRAIN TO THINK.
(3) BOTH BOKO HARAM AND NIGER DELTA MILITANTS HAVE ISSUE WITH NIGERIA. WHILE ONE MAY BE UNDERSTANDABLE, THE OTHER MAY LOOK ABSURD. HOWEVER, A STEP MUST BE TAKEN TO HANDLE BOTH THE UNDERSTANDABLE GREVIANCES AND THE ABSURD ONES.
THE QUESTION IS, WHO HAS THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF PROVIDING SECURITY FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS?
THE ANSWER IS, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
WHOEVER IS OCCUPYING THAT SEAT FOR NOW WHETHER HE IS CALLED DANJUMA, UZODIMMA,BABA GANA, ADETOKUNBO, LAWAL, FIBERESIMA, EBELE, TAMUNO, ADEBOLA, EKAETE OR WHAT HAVE YOU DOES NOT MATTER. IT IS NOT THE NAME, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY.
IF YOU READ THE WHOLE CAPTION ON PAPERS, BUHARI BLAMED FG ON INSECURITY. THIS IS A TRUTH THAT EVERY NIGERIANS KNOW.
LEADERSHIP IS HAVING THE ABILITY TO KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE ISSUES CONFRONTING THE NATION.
FOOLS KEEP ON SAYING IT IS "A" AND "B" THAT IS SPONSORING OR AIDING BOKO HARAM, WHAT HAS THE C-IN-C DONE?
OUR COUNTRY IS NOT MOVING FORWARD because WE ALL DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE TO ANYONE.
IF NOT, WHY SHOULD WE NOT ASK THE RIGHT QUESTION FROM THOSE WHO LEADS US BUT LIKE TO BEAT ABOUT THE BUSH ON ALL ISSUES?
MILITANT ISSUE WAS A CRISIS, BOKO HARAM IS ANOTHER, KIDNAPPING IS ANOTHER, POLICE ETRA-JUDICIAL KILLINGS IS ANOTHER.
A LEADER MUST RESOLVE CRISIS.
HAVE WE ASKED ANY QUESTION ABOUT HOW 40 BODIES COULD BE FLOATING ON EZU RIVER WITHOUT ACCOUNT FOR WHO AND WHO IS DEAD OR MISSING?
NIGERIANS! WE MUST WAKE UP.
YOUR OWN DEAD BODY COULD BE LABELLED ARMED ROBBER TOMORROW IF WE CHOSE TO KEEP KEEPING ON IN THIS HORRIBLE WAY TO DESTRUCTION
[/b].

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Wsdm: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2013
mekaboy:

The same president yaradua from the north, sent soldiers to flush out the sect boko haram. If a northern muslim president did not tolerate them, why would gej?
The same way the previous government where hard on the Niger Deltan militants before they realised that that was not the best way.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
After this nonsense he has just said, any human being who supports Buhari, is an i-diot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Abakarumar: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
YES, I MEAN YES.The blame is on the fed. Gov't specifically GEJ.This is because, had it been BH were in the south or niger delta area,the fed. Gov't could have sorted this problem out.But due to the unjust & biased nature of this gov't between southern & northern part of the country no effective action was been put to place.except sending more & more troops of military to join hand with BH to kill innocent citizens.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
nwabobo:

Stop talking nonsense! Who should Federal Government grant amnesty to? In the days of Niger Delta militancy, we knew Asari Dokubo, we knew Tompolo, we knew Boyloaf, Okah and the rest of them.

How can a sane human being compare Boko Haram to MEND? Can you name 3 Boko haram leaders?
*Raises hand*, aunty I, aunty I.
Buhari, Junaid Mohammed, Tinubu
where are those Buhari loyalists sef? Is dis d type of things we will hear then.
Was even flogging GEJ in my dreams for saying boko haram isnt related to islam. And now this....
Time to embark on real life flogging. APC my toe nails

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Stanley07(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
berem: On a serious note, who should be blamed for Boko haram insurgence if not the Federal Government? The northern elites have asked for Amnesty which the FG Is still adamant to grant. So who should be blamed then? If your president had said Boko haram members are in his government, on the other hand he said they are ghosts, who is the federal government fooling? there is actually something about this hullabaloo we Nigerians don't know yet.

you getting it wrong...
Amnesty cannot be granted to faceless people,in the caase of Niger Delta the Militants came out but boko haram don't want to come out....if they want amnesty they should reveal themselves.
What is their course that they want amnesty,they don't have reasons and they want amnesty,rubbish..
Buhari don fall my hand,i no go fit vote for buhari again
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by takedat(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wsdm: The same way the previous government where hard on the Niger Deltan militants before they realised that that was not the best way.
Its just a matter of time before GEJ declares the offer of amnesty to those insurgents.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by taharqa: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
ochukoccna: [b]Many of us fail to see beyond the politicization of the BH crises embarassed embarassed
Personally I believe some northern politicians funded /are funding the sect [more like America funded Afghanistan mujahideens to resist the Soviets invasion] but have long lost control
Many do not know Osama Bin Laden was once an American ally and Al Qaeda came to life when he went AWOL
However America while was able to cripple this incubus and kill Osama because it is a sovereign nation, Al Qaeda was able to spawn genealogies because it is an pseudo religious ideology of Islamic theocracy not an outright armed economic insurrection against the state which MEND is
How come many Moslems while admitting they do not subscribe to the brand of Osama's Islam shy away from out rightly condemning him?
How come Osama Bin Laden is an underground cult hero shocked shocked shocked in the eyes of many a Moslem?
How come Al Qaeda type groups are still carrying out guerilla warfare in the face of the overwhelming superior fire power of the French backed Malian forces?
Why would the pant bomber Mutallab [a UK educated graduate shocked shocked shocked] turn his back on his privileged background [as Osama Bin Laden did too] and venture to be a suicide bomber?
We can keep blaming politics for BH without failing to note Arab nations horrors long associated with militant Islam is in bed with us
Till date Russia is still yet to subdue Islamic Checheyan rebels
How many understand that misguided Islamic theocracy is behind the Al Qaeda's of this world?[/b]sad sad

Ebele Jonathan is too weak and blinded by his 2015 ambition to bring the various Nigerian ethnic nationalities to the round table for us to renegotiate our cooperate existence as a nation
We can keep blaming politics for BH without failing to note Arab horrors long associated with militant Islam is in bed with us
Or that a disastrous religious civil war just a bus ride away from Borno, Kano or any of the Nigerian hotbeds of Islam
WOO!!! For once in a realllllliii looooong time, I wud hv to mostly agree with you. Great Perspective.... The over politicizatn of dis BH tin has bn our greatest undoing in our effort to stopping these EXTREMIST FOOOLS from continuing their indiscriminate killings. Even GEJ and his Govt made dis grave MISTAKE initiali and only later realisd their mistake. IDEOLOGY and not Politics is d MAIN driver of BH. Yes, there are other enabling factor But RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY (its misapplicatn by a very few with shard sentiments by significant others) is d main driven. LET ALL OF US GET THAT INTO OUR THICK HEADS... Am almost sure that Shekau and his International pals wud be laughing at our collective sillliness at bickering ova smaller tins why they continue dier killings according to d will of dier own version of ALLAH

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by takedat(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
taharqa: WOO!!! For once in a realllllliii looooong time, I wud hv to mostly agree with you. Great Perspective.... The over politicizatn of dis BH tin has bn our greatest undoing in our effort to stopping these EXTREMIST FOOOLS from continuing their indiscriminate killings. Even GEJ and his Govt made dis grave MISTAKE initiali and only later realisd their mistake. IDEOLOGY and not Politics is d MAIN driver of BH. Yes, there are other enabling factor But RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY (its misapplicatn by a very few with shard sentiments by significant others) is d main driven. LET ALL OF US GET THAT INTO OUR THICK HEADS... Am almost sure that Shekau and his International pals wud be laughing at our collective sillliness at bickering ova smaller tins why they continue dier killings according to d will of dier own version of ALLAH
True!!!
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by vanstanzy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Ode where is it written in the constitution that security is the responsibility of everyone ? Damnit,get a copy of the constitution and look up the functions of the president.

Idio*tic Bluetooth, must u always argue blindly instead of carrying out a research on the truth first. Well its so very clear that u skipped all ur government and citizenship education classes (Hell! i dont think u met any of these classes cos u are clearly a small rug-rat.
Just for the record, i won't waste my time pointing out anything to u. Research for urself, u lazy @ss. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by tawa89(f): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The problem with most of you is that you are products of a failed educational system and have also failed to improve yourselves.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militant

Buhari is talking about the underlying factor that motivates both terrorism and miltancy in Nigeria.they are product of a failed government and failed economy.

Well some people try to justify militancy simply because they don't attack fellow Nigerians but these same groups attack,kidnap, kill foreigners and sabotage government installations .Don't they cause havoc one way or the other ? Hamas used to be a militant group but when it couldn't get what it wanted,it started attacking Israel.

Before amnesty was granted,Rivers state was almost grounded by the activities of militant groups who launched attacks,kidnap and killed people at will.The context of militancy and terrorism encompass an ideology which involved a group of persons agitating for control of a part of the nation involving arms struggle solely to OVERTHROW the central government by instigating widespread acts of violence among the populace.

Surprisingly,the Niger delta militants have better weaponry and more sophisticated than boko haram yet we assumed that they were the lesser of two evils simply because they are killing foreigners and sabotaging Nigeria economy.
Mr man don't be silly with your stupid assumptions . Did Boko haram come out to say that they are fighting for more allocation? Did they come out to say they are bombing because they want more hospitals and better roads? Did Mallam Shekau tell you that his problem is dat he is being marginalized and exploitated after taking the oil found in his backyard*North* or did he tell you that he wants more almajiris to be taken off the streets? Shekau has come out to say that he wants to islamize a part of the country. You are the one that is a product of Nigeria's failed educational system for not understanding these facts.
THE GOVERNMENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC DONOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS. *you can take that to the bank bro*
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by vanstanzy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
eastOFwest:

And this is where their equality ends. Yes it's the duty of the FG to stop them, but a certain responsibilty lies with communities and leaders from where they operate from.

Boko Haram is an ethno-religious menace with thounsands of brain-washed youths ready to blow themselves to death at the drop of a hat. MEND is child's play compared to these guys.

U have spoken well. cheesy cheesy Don't mind that "thing", so-called Bluetooth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by seglan(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Liar militant don't kill but kidnapp, get a ransom and free; while the other kill at pleasure.
Only God gives power to whoever He likes
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by vanstanzy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
tawa89: Mr man don't be silly with your stupid assumptions . Did Boko haram come out to say that they are fighting for more allocation? Did they come out to say they are bombing because they want more hospitals and better roads? Did Mallam Shekau tell you that his problem is dat he is being marginalized and exploitated after taking the oil found in his backyard*North* or did he tell you that he wants more almajiris to be taken off the streets? Shekau has come out to say that he wants to islamize a part of the country. You are the one that is a product of Nigeria's failed educational system for not understanding these facts.
THE GOVERNMENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC DONOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS. *you can take that to the bank bro*

Gbam!!! grin grin grin Tell the *Product of a leaky condom!*, Bluetooth he calls himself. angry
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by ewet: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
I thnk buhari guffed on this big time and i am one of those who emphatise with those calling for dialogue with Boko.The two cannot be regarded as same in scope and the former totally ignores conventional rules of engagement in civil strife and agitation. as niger delta militants.and so cannot be handled with the same approach.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by dualface(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wait my ask dis man question how many houses or churches militant bomb how many people dem kill and u have d boldness to say dat d are d same. Am beginning to tink u have a hand in dis boko haram ish
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
seglan: Liar militant don't kill but kidnapp, get a ransom and free; while the other kill at pleasure.
Only God gives power to whoever He likes

an example:

http://africanexaminer.com/mend0303

and another:

http://www.9jabook.com/profiles/blogs/mend-lagosnine-die-as-mend?xg_source=activity
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by bknight: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
Officially, I hereby drop my support for General Muhammadu Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by TechyGuy: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Buhari know something we don't, he's telling us the reason they formed BH, remember they all started in ANPP, where Buhari was the kingpin.

The fact that opposition folks can defend such 'stewpeed' statement from the ignorant Islamist but would rather shift blame to GEJ proves certain their reason for forming and sponsoring BH.

The Islamist fundamentalist believes bombing churches, SW/SS/SE-sterners and schools is the same as bombing oil pipe lines and abducting foreigners. I feel sorry for SS/SW/SE who think Buhari cares about them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Olaolufred(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
dualface: Wait my ask dis man question how many houses or churches militant bomb how many people dem kill and u have d boldness to say dat d are d same. Am beginning to tink u have a hand in dis boko haram ish

INSECURITY ISSUE HAS GONE BEYOND " MY OWN THIEF IS BETTER THAN YOURS"
IT IS NOW A NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ONE.
MILITANTS HAS A MORE REASONABLE IDEOLOGY, YES.
BOKO HARAM IS ABSURD, OK.
BUT NO MATTER WHAT WE SAY, ARE NIGERIANS NOT BEING KILLED? THEY ARE.
WHO SHOULD SECURE THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS NO MATTER WHERE THEY COMES FROM? THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF.
IS THE SECURITY SITUATION IN NIGERIA OK? NO.
THEN LET US FACE REALITY,
(1) I WILL NOT FORCE AMNESTY ON THE PRESIDENT, HOWEVER, IF HE FELT AMNESTY ISN'T THE ANSWER, HE SHOULD DO SOMETHING.
ALL WE WANT IN NIGERIA IS SECURITY AND BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE.
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE, DOING NOTHING WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by pappythinko(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
nwabobo:

Stop talking nonsense! Who should Federal Government grant amnesty to? In the days of Niger Delta militancy, we knew Asari Dokubo, we knew Tompolo, we knew Boyloaf, Okah and the rest of them.

How can a sane human being compare Boko Haram to MEND? Can you name 3 Boko haram leaders?
we have bn hearing of ibtahim shekau, abdul qaqa n pple like buhari, alimodu sheriff can't be divoced from Boko's membership.. oya oga!
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by pappythinko(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
nwabobo:

we have bn hearing of ibtahim shekau, abdul qaqa n pple like buhari, and alimodu sheriff can't be divorced from Boko's sponsorship.. oya oga!
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Demdem(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
pappythinko: we have bn hearing of ibtahim shekau, abdul qaqa n pple like buhari, and alimodu sheriff can't be divorced from Boko's sponsorship.. oya oga!
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Joeadamu86: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Why will he see the difference when he has contributed to the crisis with the 2011 post election violence,Buhari is just a confused man with nothing to offer on the table,he should wake up from his slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Dreal1247: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
berem: On a serious note, who should be blamed for Boko haram insurgence if not the Federal Government? The northern elites have asked for Amnesty which the FG Is still adamant to grant. So who should be blamed then? If your president had said Boko haram members are in his government, on the other hand he said they are ghosts, who is the federal government fooling? there is actually something about this hullabaloo we Nigerians don't know yet.
This same GMB promised GEJ of making this country ungovernable 4 him. He initiated BH. Now they ar going out of hands, he wants 2 sponsor them from the tax payers' money. Blame GMB and not GEJ. They av all failed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Olaolufred(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Demdem:

an example:

http://africanexaminer.com/mend0303

and another:

http://www.9jabook.com/profiles/blogs/mend-lagosnine-die-as-mend?xg_source=activity

MANY DON'T READ OR CARE ABOUT FACTS.
THEY ARE ENCAPSULATED IN A SHADOW OF "HE IS MY BOTHER, HE IS A CHRISTIAN, HE IS FROM THE SOUTH, HE IS AN IJAWMAN, HE HAS NO SHOE"
THIS FAR WE COULD GO DECIEVING OURSELVES OVER AN INCOMPETENT MISTAKE.
THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS REALLY THE POEPLE, NOT THE LEADER.
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Demdem(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
Dreal1247: .
This same GMB promised GEJ of making this country ungovernable 4 him. He initiated BH. Now they ar going out of hands, he wants 2 sponsor them from the tax payers' money. Blame GMB and not GEJ. They av all failed.

Shut Up. He said no such thing. Atiku made the statement and he is a proud member of the killer party headed by the retardeen himself
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by mike404(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nigerians didn't vote for communities and leaders,they voted for Jonathan and its his responsibility to ensure the territorial integrity of Nigeria and to crush internal aggression that may threaten the unity of Nigeria. Fight boko haram,Jonathan said No. . .grant them amnesty,he said NO. . .how does he intend to tackle them ?
He intend to tackle them with drones, so you berra take cover grin
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Okijajuju1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Well, there is no difference between Buhari and Abacha.. angry
Re: Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants by Olaolufred(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Dreal1247: .

YOU'RE REASONING LIKE THIS?
IT IS A PITY.
AMNESTY IS NOT THE SOLUTION, WHY CAN'T WE PERSUADE JONATHAN TO DO SOMETHING?
BUHARI IS THE SPONSOR, WHY CAN'T HE PROVIDE TRUE EVIDENCES LINKING BUHARI WITH BOKO AND PLAY IT TO THE WORLD, THEN ARREST HIM.
ONLY A FOOLS KNOW WHO KILLED HIS SON, THOUGH HE HAS POWER TO DEMAND JUSTICE BUT WOULD KEEP WHINNING LIKE AN HELPLESS slowpoke.
NIGERIANS WAKE UP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram / Ebonyi, Three Others Get ₦24 Billion For Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.