Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. (1235 Views)

OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl. / When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. by Galaxydon1(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2013
my people i need your advice on this, i met a lady four months ago. We were much in love with each other. She was very religious, she broughtt me closer to God. Always preaching and encouraging me that there would be a turning poinr someday, on easter we planned to go out together after service she called me and told me she wanted to sleep that she couldnt make it again. I went to her house yesterday, she asked me to fix her whatsap for her, i deceided to go through her fone, i saw pix she snaped in a fast food with a guy i checkd the date it was on easter day, i took it as nothing. The spirit of God askd me to go tru her inbox (sobbing) i went to her sent item dis is the message i saw she sent to a boy..... Am feelin sexy each time i hear ur voice, each time u call my name. I wish you were my husband so dat i will be giving it to u everyday and night. I copied the guyss num and added him on 2go. He is a boy of 20 years, i was soo sad, she has been crying and begging dat she has notin to do wit him, they only met on 2go, brothers pls be careful with ladies mostly those dat pretend to be too religious, they are wolves in sheep clothing. They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. by grimandevil: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2013
sorry it happens, life is a bitch, move on bro, next time wen a lady claim holy, ignore her nd see her lik every oda girl on d street. sowi once again

1 Like

Re: She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2013
Bla bla bla
Re: She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. by Galaxydon1(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2013
grim and evil: sorry it happens, life is a bitch, move on bro, next time wen a lady claim holy, ignore her nd see her lik every oda girl on d street. sowi once again
thanks bro
Re: She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. by Galaxydon1(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2013
nikkyshyne: Bla bla bla
you are one of them,
Re: She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. by Princeparix(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2013
Lwkmd
Galaxydon1: The spirit of God askd me to go tru her inbox (sobbing).
God don d show way to catch a cheating patner?

Abeg mak una no d carry God d give excuse. AM SORI BRO
Re: She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. by steffans(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Probably She didn't want to spoil u....lol...
But seriously Girls are nt to be trusted....
Make sure u b'ang d Living Hell out of her wen she's Appologizing....
Dnt be Sober!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Things A Girl Should Never Ever Say To A Guy / Our Women And Facebook / Things To Say To Get My Ex Boyfriend Back What Can I Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.