Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? (1059 Views)

Help!!! my brain! its been taken over / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / Am I Been Taken For A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by cashmentor(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
How true is this?
In one of my relationship talks with students recently, most guys kept asking and figuring out how virtually all the good girls are in the arms of the bad guys, while they (the good guys) are left with left overs..................
Well i did all i could to wipe out that belief, but still felt i should present it here so we can trash it out..... (don't know if it'ts been trashed already).... Anyway, Are all the good girls taken? Who is a Good girl? (we all have our preference Anyway). and what attracts badt guys to good girls?
Thanks!
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by 190: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
angry angry
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by bigt2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
The beautiful ones are not yet born cos the ugly op refuse to die!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by cashmentor(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
big-t:
The beautiful ones are not yet born cos the ugly op refuse to die!! grin
Die? Oya carry fork and knife come kill me? Ode.......
Please if u ain't got serious stuff to write, PISS OFF....... This ain't for kids, grown ups are talking and you're here insulting. Our kids are carrying a belief that isn't true, rather that contribute (ooh, i forgot, your brain has been suck dried by one of those red-eyed chicks), you're here forming a guru.. What makes you any better than one of the dudes who's seeking answers to this issue?
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
Guy na u know where u dey meet all these ugly chicks better go find work find chicks full naija I tell you and besides no girl is ugly what is ugly to you is fine to another person
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by cashmentor(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
^
go thru and read again...... Fish brains are many these days Oo, chai! Did u see my looking for chicks here or doing a research for my talks?
Dudes cant even understand simple english these days, what happen to literature in secondary schools? Gosh!
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by bigt2(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
cashmentor: Die? Oya carry fork and knife come kill me? Ode.......
Please if u ain't got serious stuff to write, PISS OFF....... This ain't for kids, grown ups are talking and you're here insulting. Our kids are carrying a belief that isn't true, rather that contribute (ooh, i forgot, your brain has been suck dried by one of those red-eyed chicks), you're here forming a guru.. What makes you any better than one of the dudes who's seeking answers to this issue?
95 percent of people that commented are against u and we shared the same view. Shey i dey lie? Oya post ur pix make we see whether una dey ugly or not! :-p
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by claremont(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
cashmentor:
Who is a Good girl?
https://www.nairaland.com/good%20girl
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by Caracta(f): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hmmm. Funny. There are still good girls out there. Use your inner eyes and don't get carried away by misconceptions. The problem is that many guys have bad eyesight.
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by teskyg: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2013
@ Caracta,am looking for a good girl.Can you help?
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by Caracta(f): 5:57am On Apr 03, 2013
teskyg: @ Caracta,am looking for a good girl.Can you help?
lol...no i can't. What is good for you might not be good for me. Don't worry, just be "good" to them all. You'll find her cheesy
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by cashmentor(m): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2013
big-t:
95 percent of people that commented are against u and we shared the same view. Shey i dey lie? Oya post ur pix make we see whether una dey ugly or not! :-p
and did i tell you i was contesting for an election? Who gives a damn? Since many of you can't understand a literary term, i'll just assume you're some buch of kids.........
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by cashmentor(m): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2013
Caracta: Hmmm. Funny. There are still good girls out there. Use your inner eyes and don't get carried away by misconceptions. The problem is that many guys have bad eyesight.
first of all, i'm not the one searching, lets put that straight!

Bad eyesight? Kinda agree with that, cos, most guys look beyound the inner wealth of a lady, all the look at is the physical appearance, bosom, etc. Even a friend of mine once told me he married his wife cos of her Very Big Boobs? That to him, was a good wife!
But the real issue is the belief by most guys out there (Mikel Obi inclussive), that Good wives are hard to come by... This to me isn't true!
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by Caracta(f): 6:45am On Apr 03, 2013
Yes! Good wives are hard to come by. Nothing good comes easy. Just like the mining and refining of gold. However, there are still good wives!
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by bigt2(m): 6:45am On Apr 03, 2013
cashmentor: and did i tell you i was contesting for an election? Who gives a damn? Since many of you can't understand a literary term, i'll just assume you're some buch of kids.........
you have not enough data to conclude about me mr! Im sorry, i am not responsible for your assumption! And besides how can a person be 'some bunch of kids' Did u offered english language when u were in primary school? I NEED TO SEE YOUR TEACHER BECAUSE HE FAILED TO SPANK THE ZERO OUTTA YOU. YOU FUMBLED! o ma se o, #fowojona!!!
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by bigt2(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2013
Caracta:
lol...no i can't. What is good for you might not be good for me. Don't worry, just be "good" to them all. You'll find her cheesy
caracta, i think what is good for the goose is also good for the gander! grin
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by Caracta(f): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2013
cashmentor: first of all, i'm not the one searching, lets put that straight!
Not necessary. My comment wasn't addressed to a particular person. It was directed at the general public/viewers. That was why i didn't quote anybody.
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by Caracta(f): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2013
big-t:

caracta, i think what is good for the goose is also good for the gander! grin
yaaay! If only there are good husbands to the good wives. Some people are the cause of their own problems.
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by cashmentor(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2013
teskyg: @ Caracta,am looking for a good girl.Can you help?
that's why this thread was created....... Just some eediots don't understand literary terms as in the Headline..
Back to you.... Before you say 'a good girl' you'll have to sit down and figure out who and what a good girl means to you!
Held an interactive talk with some women recently and asked them this same question, many of them replied that, a good girl is simply beyound character and behaviours these days, she ought to buy into and fit into your future plans, dreams and Visions.......... In one way or the other. And she's not realy scarce, she's just somewhere staring at you, but you're busy looking for one with a Big Bosom, hence we tend to let the good ones walk into the wrong arms....

Again, why did you think 2Face went back to marry Annie? Why is Mikel Obi screaming that Good wives are very hard to come by?
Simple! We guys are too suspicious, just when the money starts coming in, we reason most girls to be Gold Diggers. Hence, fear crips into our brain and we start looking for a perfect girl that will love us and not the Money... Hard right? No! The trick is to not have enticed her with the money at the first place. Most of them pretend and many will just be in it for who you truely are..
In one of our NGO campaigne talks with single guys, an handsome youngman told us about this pretty girl he's dating for like 3yrs now, and all he's spend on her is just N200. Because the girl told her point blank she doesn't need his money, infact, the girl is the one even taking care of him, but he's not into the girl any more and looking for ways to send her out, why? Cos she's a worri babe imagine?
So my dear, sit dow and figure out what makes up good girl to you....
I expect more help will come soon!
Re: The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken? by bigt2(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2013
Answer a fo..ol according to his folly, so he wont be wise in his own sight!! Stop me if u can........

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Men Make Their Wives Happy? / (PHOTO) Woman Wishes To Marry Her Son And Awaits A Child With Him / My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.