Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? (24601 Views)

Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria / Why Won't People Use The Online Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by miqos02(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
akinalabi:

Amazon as big as they are DO NOT stock all items.
wow mr akin alabi long time.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Pleasantme: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
www.dressrite.biz They cater for all ur wardrobe needs, especially wen u rate 'QUALITY' above 'QUANTITY' a million gbosas for whoever does dier stock procurement, they alwys alwys alwys surpass my expectations. Visiting dier site often in anticipation of dier new arrivals is my hubby.
mko abiola: Hw do u make ur payment wen shopping online?
Can som1 state various online stores.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Pleasantme: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2013
Also their kiddies section is awesome, Imagine America's oshkosh, carters, designers for N2,000 range (all certified authentic) cos I buy most of my child's clothes dere btw...my boy just got the 'best dressed' award. Tanx to www.dressrite.biz Have had several instances where pple walkd up to me to ask where I buy his clothes, dat sure made me feel good. #winks# (funny enof, I saw dier advert here on Nairaland and I promise not to go anywhere else for kids stuffs)
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Pleasantme: 12:15am On Apr 08, 2013
Nice
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2013
THERE IS AN ONLINE STORE LAUNCHING SOON

ITS BEEN MAKING ADVERTS OR RATHER INQUIRIES AND GETTING ITS FIRST SET OF CUSTOMERS THROUGH LINDA IKEJIS BLOG.

YOU MAY NEED TO CHECK IT OUT

DONT MISS OUT.

FOLLOW ME AND THE FIRST TOPIC ILL CREATE ON NAIRALAND IS ABOUT THIS ONLINE STORE.

NOTHING LIKE IT BEFORE.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by spicy007(f): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2013
www.egoleshopping.com
an online Nigerian shopping mall.

I've bought all sorts from clothes and shoes and kaftans to bouquet of flowers, toiletries, foodstuff....they even sell alrdy cooked African vegetables and stews like Edikaikong, afang, Ofada stew etc.
they sell frozen foods too like goatmeat, tripe, fish, shrimps etc.

they take 24hrs for delivery and use courier services like FedEx.
I know they are in Lagos for now.

they are tried and tested.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by nmagirl(f): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2013
my husband ordered for our engagement ring from Taafoo.com, the ring they sent was big for me so it was returned and they delivered it to his office and he paid on delivery together with a handbag that was supposed to be a birthday gift.This rings did not last up to 2months, it turned from silver to black, it was fake! as am talking to u know d handbang is in d dustbin, d leather is all peeled. Fake!, fake!.

1 Like

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by nwanioma(f): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Has anyone tried www.circuitatlantic.com ?? They actually do not stock inventory but they allow you to shop from any store in the US directly. Delivery is not instant(10-17 working days) but your assured of the quality, and the prices are always better even after adding the cost of freighting the items. Imagine being able to shop amazons inventory +ebay+tigerdirect+ the list goes on...
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by chiclasweet: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
go and embarass them on their twitter handle,they will ask for your order number and refund you same day. i have beeen begging them for a refund since jan,i voiced out on twitter on friday and was refunded same day.
Burntcoal: Dese jumia self i wonder do dey really av anytyn dat is nt out of stock? Y say u av sumtyn u dnt? i ordered for a ideapad lenovo notebook laptop, i av paid which had been confirmed. bt i later
got to knw dat the product is not available and i was made to
understand i can get a refund and av already given dem my acc details. Almost two weeks now, no refund no lapi, my advice is dnt pay for wat u cant see. Stick to d shops around u
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by mikkyangel(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Burntcoal(f): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2013
chiclasweet: go and embarass them on their twitter handle,they will ask for your order number and refund you same day. i have beeen begging them for a refund since jan,i voiced out on twitter on friday and was refunded same day.
my freind pls what is their twitter handle
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2013
I've gotten stuff from konga basically makeup and few household items. I'm thinking of gettin a laptop and an ipad from them cos of d time constraints in getting to phc from this island. Pls is dis advisable.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by okennaM: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Online shopping in nigeria? No way, nobody in nigeria is sincere enough to run an online shopping cos we are all frauds right from embryo. I rather shop online in London and other European countries than shop online in nigeria even if its in my backyard. QED.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by kedukc(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
okenna M: Online shopping in nigeria? No way, nobody in nigeria is sincere enough to run an online shopping cos we are all frauds right from embryo. I rather shop online in London and other European countries than shop online in nigeria even if its in my backyard. QED.

Ignorance is truly a disease. It's folks like you that said the phone was not meant for nigerians. If you had a little foresight you'd know the e-trend is now an indispensable fact of life all over the world; cos even keeping your cash with the bank is electronic and you probably think it's fraud-proof haha..

You're not only ignorant, you are also oozing inferiority all over. Go to the bank and withdraw all your money because all nigerians have been looking for a way to steal your pocket change. Ndo.

1 Like

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by twinstaiye(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
ceaser:
How'd you go about buying from aliexpress being a foreign - I think chinese - store? What was the delivery like and what payment options did you use? In short, could you outline step by step your transaction with 'em as i hope to patronise 'em soon. Thanks.
I use GT Bank Naira Master card. The step by step on how to buy is on their web site.
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2013
Two weeks now and I haven't gotten my order angry
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is
Your Experience...?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by yamakuza: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2013
it is well !
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
ajos: help!! I need deliverance!

Anyone get the slapping-bishop phone num?

1 Like

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
kip the thread alive....dnt derail it
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by yamakuza: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
it is well !
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
peace....
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Odunnu: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Did you try to contact them? What was their response?
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by ajos(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
let d thread topic LIVES...
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
ajos: I no well so I dey yarn nonsense

Agreed!

1 Like

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
ajos: I mumu no be small

We know!
Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Online Stores In Nigeria: What Is Your Experience? by Odunnu: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
Maama, vex all you want but let me fight this one ooo. Sell the case to me abeg. I cant stand and watch one of Nairaland's finest badmouthed in business. E no good at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BUA Refinery: Pres. Macron Lauds Abdul Samad Rabiu As BUA Signs Deal With Axens / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income / CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.