Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39208 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Yes! If you wil vote for muhammad buhari 2015?Click like here.
yes a million times over! Why shuld i vote a clueless scumbag?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by ceejay80s(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
ME, VOTE FOR BOKO HARAM SPONSORS ?
We all know who the real sponsors are, i will never vote for a nothern man. Chukwu ekwe na ifè òjò

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by gustdableman(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Is it not STRANGE that in less than 2yrs after voting GEJ, as you claim to have done, you'r now saying all of the following about him:

"I am using this opportunity to appeal to the United state government to help out outsted goodluck jonathan regime by sponsoring genuine militants with arms same way it did in Libya so that jonathan's administration can be outsted for good and let genuine peace and glory come to Nigeria. No doubt, Jonathan's administration is inimical to the peace and progress of Nigeria and should be flushed out immediately"

"GEJ is responsible for the genocide currently been perpetuated in the north by Bokoharam guys"

"the U.S seal and marine troops ready to outsted badluck jonathan corruption-prone government" guy list one president that you like or has done more good than GEJ?

If dont find anything wrong with such radical shift then something must be wrong with you. Its not as if it is abnormal to have a change of heart but to express such radical views about the same person you claim to have voted less than 2yrs ago is STRANGE.

Various possibilities may account for such RADICAL shift. Mayb you are among those unpatriotic Nigerians that collect money to cast their vote even for persons they'r not convinced about or you cast your vote for the highest bidder. Perhaps you lied about casting your vote for GEJ. Its also possible that you have other frustrations in your private life which you think its the president's responsibility to solve since you voted for him. Whatever the case, it is STRANGE.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Benjoh(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Buhari 100% YES

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by jude33084(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
If he has reverse his comment about islamization,.....then ƔΕ̲̣̣̣̥§ cool

I think he is the only one that can handle the cabal wink
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by vizboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
al-qaeda:
only corrupt people wont votefor him. and as it seems most peeps here r corrupt
yes i agree because we will not vote for buhari we are now currupt. Let me tell u even with a shotgun pointed at my head i will not still vote for buhari
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MiloRambaldi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella: I'm voting for anybody with better ideas and common sense. I'm voting for anybody other than GEJ!!

And u think this man has better ideas? Have u heard any of his ideas on power, economy, policing? This man is empty, and worse still possibly a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
ItsModella: I'm voting for anybody with better ideas and common sense. I'm voting for anybody other than GEJ!!
And you honestly think Buhari has better ideas and common sense?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by TechyGuy: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
eldoradoxx: The problem I have observed both here in Nairaland and outside is that people who are campaigning for Buhari are often foul-mouthed and often end up creating the "wrongest" impression about the perfect gentleman that Buhari is in the minds of many Nigerians and thereby generating sympathy vote for GEJ. This actually played out in 2011 and I see that it will happen again. Each time some people call GEJ names like "clueless", " retardeen", "weaklng" and all manner of names just to make opposition appear better , they don't know they just ignite the pity and sympathy of many for GEJ and PDP who most often hardly reply. What kind of people do you think Lai Mohammed, Fashakin, El rufai etc can convince that Buhari is a better leader than GEJ when these men and other persons campaiging for opposition are just too negative about everything and Nigerians don't like negative people. While Buhari and his party go on campaign tour, they worsen the wounds of poor Nigerian s who constitute the bulk of voters by telling them how miserable and poor they ve become, how the roads are bad, how corruption has eaten up Nigeria , how hospitals have become mortuaries ! PDP comes with message of hope and this is what appeals to the Nigerian voters. So lesson to opposition here and out there, do not over politicize every talk to run down the president or the PDP because what you only generate is sympathy for them at the long run. Ed

I supported Ribadu in the last general election but gradually moved towards GEJ as I have refused to be among such group that constitute the opposition. I'm still kind of open to any candidate like Ribadu, Oshiomole, Pat Utomi etc.
The fact that opposition started saying GEJ has failed even before 100 days in office, speaks a lot about their desperation.
The likes of Lai Muhammed, El-rufai, Fashakin has done more harm to opposition than PDP has, they don't just know yet. They have labelled themselves disgruntled, power seeking, pessimists. They actually are not criticizing because they want the president to perform. They WANT HIM TO FAIL! They are the most unpatriotic set of Nigerians one can ever think of.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by jimmayoy: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
If buhari should contest against GEJ i ll vote for him.Buhari ll reduce corruption in nigeria,he ll tackle the mess in nnpc,he ll tackle the mess in nepa and he ll not grant presidential pardon to people like alamesia.He would nt ve choosed a pastor as a running mate if he planned to islamize Nigeria.Beleive me that team would ve taking us far by now if we had giving them the chance.what is the difference between where we were in 2007 and now,we are not making any progress with GEJ and if we make the mistake of voting GEJ again,we all ll live to regrate it,unfortunately u people ll still say things like he is a good man,its the people around him that ll not allow him to perform.How can we be this maopic?A nonperformer is a nonperformer.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by kennydee05(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
maxwello.yg:
lol..funny question..u wan make we elect him and give him power to islamize nigeria? walahi not while i am alive, else i go comot nigeria go mali, with my entire villagers..una go hear am,.buhari was a dictator nd he fit islamize 9ja,he no go send any maga, dat boko lord?
Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ will be Ğoº°˚°ºϑ Τ̅☺ commot yourself and your entire villagers go Mali or even Niger sef..... Who even need .̸Ɣõú.̸Ϟ.̸-̶̶.-̶̶. In Nigeria sef....
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by meforyou1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
I will rather die than to vote a boko haram sponsor, a fulani murderer and plundere of our commonwhealth

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
seriously, i hate buhari with passion. I will prefer coup to take place to buhari's administration. His quest for power is almost turning him into total demon though he was formerly a partial demon. Why in the hell does he think that if not him, it can never be another man? Let him go and learn from Nelson Mandela. He is supposed to be an elder state man, not fighting wt children for power. He is a disgrace to this great Nation, i must confess that i am disppointed in him.
I will never vote for buhari, never.... I mean never.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
[size=18pt]05 January 1984   -  ITN News (video clip)
GEN. BUHARI PRESIDES AT SWEARING IN OF MILITARY GOVERNORS AND WARNS THEM OF PENALTIES FOR CRIME AND CORRUPTION. (video clip)[/size]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JjYG-ef8M?version=3[/flash]

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/01/05/AS050184005/?s=nigeria&st=2&pn=96&sortBy=date

Nineteen military governors were formally appointed by the new Head of State, Major-General Mohammed Buhari, and other members of the country's Supreme Military Council (SMC) in Lagos on January 4 to run Nigeria's federal states.

General Buhari attended the official swearing-in ceremony, which came four days after he led a bloodless coup ousting former President Shehu Shagari.

Speaking at the ceremony, Buhari reminded his new governors of their duties.All were chosen, he said, for their ability to discharge their responsibilities in the best interests of the country.He went on to warn them that crime and corruption for personal gain, one reason for the coup, would be ruthlessly punished.

General Buhari added the corruption and hoarding in the private sector would not be tolerated.He ended his speech by telling the assembled governors they were answerable to the country's military chiefs of staff and subject to redeployment at any time.

All former state governors have been given a week to report to police.

General Buhari has pledged to revive the country's economy and also to end the armed robberies in major cities that have become commonplace in the last few years.The fate of former top officials in the Shagari administration is still to be decided by the new military government, and Shagari himself is being held in custody.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.64.html
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
[size=18pt]05 January 1984   -  ITN News (video clip)
GEN. BUHARI PRESIDES AT SWEARING IN OF MILITARY GOVERNORS AND WARNS THEM OF PENALTIES FOR CRIME AND CORRUPTION. (video clip)[/size]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JjYG-ef8M?version=3[/flash]

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/01/05/AS050184005/?s=nigeria&st=2&pn=96&sortBy=date

Nineteen military governors were formally appointed by the new Head of State, Major-General Mohammed Buhari, and other members of the country's Supreme Military Council (SMC) in Lagos on January 4 to run Nigeria's federal states.

General Buhari attended the official swearing-in ceremony, which came four days after he led a bloodless coup ousting former President Shehu Shagari.

Speaking at the ceremony, Buhari reminded his new governors of their duties.All were chosen, he said, for their ability to discharge their responsibilities in the best interests of the country.He went on to warn them that crime and corruption for personal gain, one reason for the coup, would be ruthlessly punished.

General Buhari added the corruption and hoarding in the private sector would not be tolerated.He ended his speech by telling the assembled governors they were answerable to the country's military chiefs of staff and subject to redeployment at any time.

All former state governors have been given a week to report to police.

General Buhari has pledged to revive the country's economy and also to end the armed robberies in major cities that have become commonplace in the last few years.The fate of former top officials in the Shagari administration is still to be decided by the new military government, and Shagari himself is being held in custody.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.64.html
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]Making Nigeria Work Once Again, by Muhammadu Buhari[/size]

Published on Wednesday, 06 April 2011 21:31
Written by General Muhammadu Buhari

It gives me great pleasure to have this opportunity of standing before you this morning to say a few words about our party and what plans we have for you and the nation in our manifesto. Let me therefore begin by welcoming all of you to the event. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the CPC Election Manifesto which sets out our election promises and plan of action. Its central and urgent message is that as Nigerians, we must restructure the
country and change our ways. And in this there is an invitation to each and every one of us to come forward and join the struggle, so that together we take the destiny of this nation in our hands—and change it into a united, prosperous, caring, truly democratic Federal republic.

But before we will be able to do this, we must secure, manage and govern the country in a way that releases the energies and potentials of our people and direct these to wholesome ends. Giving this direction is what a CPC government is here to do in order to arrest the nation’s aimless drift.

In its 12 years of misgovernance the government of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, had bastardised the nation. In all this period, it has done very little that is right, even less that is proper, and nothing intrinsically useful or cost-effective.

It was as if they only came to pauperise the nation; and it could be said that during their time, the only places that prospered were the cemeteries and the bank accounts of a thieving elite. People in their thousands died due to poverty, hunger, disease and violent crises and violent crimes, as custodians of the nation’s resources smiled their ways to the bank.

The wealth, which would have alleviated the people’s poverty; the food, which would have satiated their hunger; and money for drugs, which would have restored them to health; and the resources for the maintenance of law and order, which would have ensured the security of the land, have all been siphoned by this insensitive leadership.

As a result, today, we cannot sleep safely in our beds or drive in safety on our highways in safety. Without power, without water and without good roads, we lack all the things other normal societies take for granted.

We all know the problems of this country, and we have known them for the past 12 years ago and before; but, apparently, it is only now that the PDP is becoming aware of them, saying that it will try to solve them. So, where was the so-called largest political party south of the Sahara during the last 12 years? What stopped people of the ruling party from giving the nation electric power, something they promised to do after six months of coming to power?

What stopped them from securing the nation from communal, religious and political violence and from the new wave of terrorism? How many years do they need to do that?

And after this glaring failure they even had the temerity to ask for your votes. How on earth can anyone consider giving his vote to the PDP? Who in his right mind will consider four more years of this open thievery? Who in his senses will elect four more years of betrayal of trusts? Or four more years of broken promises? Or four more years of a collapsed and collapsing system? Or four more years of economic mismanagement?

Ladies and gentlemen, I am Muhammadu Buhari, and today I am 69 years old; and I am sure I don’t have to remind you that I have fought many battles in my life. I have fought drift and purposelessness in this nation. I have fought corruption and indiscipline. I have fought indolence and the betrayal of trusts. I have fought the Nigerian civil war and struggled for the unity of this country in many other ways.

I have had the fortune and privilege of managing national resources in various capacities—as a military commander, as a state governor, as a minister, as head of the Petroleum Trust Fund, and as the head of state of this great country. And in all that I have been and done, I have never touched a kobo of public funds.

I say this without pride and with all sense of responsibility and humility; but I challenge anyone in the race for the leadership of this country then or now to dare make the same claim.

After being head of state, I am sure I could easily have retired into a life of comfort and ease as an elder statesman, as a contractor or as a beneficiary of any one of the nation’s many generous prebendal offerings. But that is not what I wish to do with my life.

And so, if I don’t take any of these alternative courses of action, it should be clear that I am not in this for the love of office or for pursuit after personal glory or in order to achieve some personal goal. Far be it from me that this should be. I need nothing and I have nothing more to prove. I am in this solely for the love of my country and concern for its destiny and the fate of its people.

And that is why, despite the many disappointments along the way, I am still in the struggle and will remain in it to the end. I have decided to dedicate the remainder of my life to fighting for the people of this country—until their right is restored to them.

We call on you to join us and change the destiny of this nation. And change is what CPC is all about. I am sure you will all agree with me that the question is not whether there we should change, because change we must.

The only questions remaining are determining the type of change and the speed with which that change will be implemented. To effect this, we have assembled a team of competent, experienced and patriotic Nigerians to become the vanguard of the change to get the country out the woods and away from the malaise that has kept it down.

We are on a rescue mission to recreate Nigeria and transform it into a powerful and prosperous nation. Our focus will be on improving the efficiency of national economic management; and the reintroduction of national economic development planning and the plan to successfully manage change.

The area of emphasis of our government will be on the following five: ensuring security, in which a CPC government will seek the disarmament of all criminal gangs in the nation and securing the entire polity; raising the standard of education and providing quality services at all its levels; the aggressive pursuit after youth development and youth employment generation; rehabilitating dilapidated infrastructure; and the total disarming of the Niger Delta, finding solutions to its social problems and laying down a comprehensive blueprint for the development of the area.

Along the way, we also intend to make this nation accountable and corruption-free, and bring morality back to governance. We shall make this nation uncomfortable to those who do not wish to play by the rules.

We shall challenge vested interests and erase unearned privileges. Propriety and legality will be our new watchwords; and, hopefully, in time this will become the new business as usual for the nation.

It goes without saying that this nation must be set free—from the clutches of a corrupt culture that has stunted the growth and development of democracy. A CPC government will seek to entrench democratic values, uphold the rule of law, respect the independence of the judiciary, and enforce the political neutrality of public service.

It is our undertaking that after just one term in office, a CPC government will entrench a new democratic culture that will be impossible to dismantle even by the most tough-minded anti-democrats.

We have set our priorities and we shall pursue them relentlessly. I urge you to read our manifesto and see what we have planned for this nation. And when you do so, you will see why, in the circumstance, the only sensible thing to do—is to vote for my party, the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC. It is a young party but it has already set all the others to flight. It will change the way politics is practiced in this country.

Our enterprise is truly an ambitious one. It is not just about winning an election: it is about restoring a sense of decency to our society. It is about taking pride in, and respecting, ourselves as human beings and consciously internalising democratic values. Unless we do this, development and true freedom will forever elude us and talents will never flower in the land. But if the answer is democracy, what exactly is the question? The question is: Why are we still not properly practicing it? And that is where CPC comes in—to provide the missing link. And with your support we shall begin to do just that in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you very much for your patience and attention.

Remarks by General Muhammadu Buhari,

Presidential Candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC,

at the Public Presentation of the CPC Election Manifesto in Lagos ,

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6085:making-nigeria-work-once-again-by-muhammadu-buhari&catid=25:politics&Itemid=92

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tsjTnEY9SYw/TbB_1VLXsgI/AAAAAAAAAD8/wO4Y5Fo2ltI/s1600/Muhammadu_Buhari.jpg[/img]

[b]I have been following "GenBuhari" here on Nairaland. He is a great writer and presents and backs up every article he embeds with links and proper citation.

Now, one of the problem with Nigerians is "stupidity". You will and have observe most of them crying corruption but they know deep down in their mind that the only man that stamp corruption out of Nigeria is Gen. Buhari. He has the will to go after is party members like Tinubu; trust me, he will do this as he wanted to go after corrupt members of the then Military Ruling Council while as Head of States; IBB, Abacha and co. Why do you think Abacha made him PTF chairman...because he knew this man will be as honest as an Iroko Tree, and he was. He is a no-nonsense man. He is close to 70 now and can assure you that he will never loot. If he didn't loot as head of states, PTF chairman when he was in his 40s and 50s, what makes you think he will loot at 70s? That's sheer stupidity if he loots at 70s. That alone gets him my vote. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by TechyGuy: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
The same Buhari that said Abacha is not corrupt? Certainly NOT!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by ak47mann(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
noblezone:

You make me laugh bro
1. Nigeria is a not a nation! Nigeria is rather a failed experiment of the British colonial masters.
2. I cannot be a patriot Nigerian! I used to be but not anymore: my little niece was denied admission to a federal govt college, while those she out performed by far were admitted on the excuse that she is not from catchment area. The last job application I wrote (before I started struggling on my own), I was instructed to write my state of origin at the back of my envelop. Quota is used rather than competence. I cannot be patriotic to a Nation where I don't have equal rights with fellow citizens. Let me not talk about my kinsmen slaughtered daily in their numbers especially in Northern Nigeria as if they are goats.
3. My niece should get an apology from Nigeria first before I will start thinking of how to apologies to Nigeria.
4. My allegiance and patriotism is reserved to Biafra: the emerging "Japan" of Africa.
They don show you small tribalism and reality just drow on you hahaha.....
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by starbuck(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
I won't cuz am among his opponents
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

And u think this man has better ideas? Have u heard any of his ideas on power, economy, policing? This man is empty, and worse still possibly a bigot.
Dont mind those emotionally unstable kids. They should list the "better ideas" for other Nigerians to read.

There's no "better ideas", rather its all EMOTIONS and SENTIMENTS at play. They can prove me WRONG by listing the "better ideas". We are waiting!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by ProfOwah(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
God forbid evil, for all i know, Buhari has noting to offer Nigerian. let him peacefully retire or..........
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
A million times over! Enough of cluelessness! Kleptocracy! & scumbagnism!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by negbenebor(f): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hee for what now.dont know why all there people are so power drunk
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by TechyGuy: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
Knowledge9000:

I have been following "GenBuhari" here on Nairaland. He is a great writer and presents and backs up every article he embeds with links and proper citation.

Now, one of the problem with Nigerians is "stupidity". You wikll observe most of them crying corruption but they know deep down in their mind that the only man that stamp corruption out of Nigeria is Gen. Buhari. He has the will to go after is party members like Tinubu; trust me, he will do this as he wanted to go after corrupt members of the then Military Ruling Council while as Head of States; IBB, Abacha and co. Why do you think Abacha made him PTF chairman...because he knew this man will be as honest as an Iroko Tree, and he was. He is a no-nonsense man. He is close to 70 now and can assure you that he will never loot. If he didn't loot as head of states, PTF chairman when he was in his 40s and 50s, what makes you think he will loot at 70s? That's sheer stupidity if he loots at 70s. That alone gets him my vote.

You and the guy you quoted are actually the ones who have no clue what you are saying.
1. Did Buhari not say Abacha, whose loot, they are still discovering after 15 years, is not corrupt?
2. What has he done in Nassarawa where they are in charge? at least, we can see what ACN is doing in Edo, Lagos and some other states.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
vizboy: yes i agree because we will not vote for buhari we are now currupt. Let me tell u even with a shotgun pointed at my head i will not still vote for buhari
hahahahahahah, you want to kill me wt laugh, still laughing. Me too, never i i vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by honeric01(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
ceejay80s: ME, VOTE FOR BOKO HARAM SPONSORS ?
We all know who the real sponsors are, i will never vote for a nothern man. Chukwu ekwe na ifè òjò

So you mean with all the thing jonathan said about having boko haram in his govt and azazi saying pdp is boko haram, you still can't comprehend?

I now see why everyone is taught same thing in class, yet majority still fail.

Put your brain to use for once na, haba!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Adanyebe(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
[size=16pt]I WILL VOTE ON ONLY 0NE CONDITION.... HE GIVES ME $100 MILLA AND I MOVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY ONLY TO RETURN WHEN HIS TENURE IS OVER[/size]
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MiloRambaldi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
jimmayoy: If buhari should contest against GEJ i ll vote for him.Buhari ll reduce corruption in nigeria,he ll tackle the mess in nnpc,he ll tackle the mess in nepa and he ll not grant presidential pardon to people like alamesia.He would nt ve choosed a pastor as a running mate if he planned to islamize Nigeria.Beleive me that team would ve taking us far by now if we had giving them the chance.what is the difference between where we were in 2007 and now,we are not making any progress with GEJ and if we make the mistake of voting GEJ again,we all ll live to regrate it,unfortunately u people ll still say things like he is a good man,its the people around him that ll not allow him to perform.How can we be this maopic?A nonperformer is a nonperformer.

How will Buhari reduce corruption? Has he ever mentioned how? Corruption is largely caused by the useless Police and the even more useless Judiciary. Has Buhari ever said anything to show he'll do anything about these institutions? The only real fix PHCN needs is privatization and FG is almost there. The only lasting fix for NNPC is also privatization. But Buhari is among those opposed to subsidy removal, which is required to open way for privatizing the Downstream sector. The North holds the nation's oil and gas industry hostage by opposing the PIB. The only way to really fix things is to fix the institutions. Nothing about Buhari shows he knows this. Better someone else, not this old bigot.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by ceejay80s(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
My last comment here:
i remembered when all of una wan kill una self for sake of GEJ to become president by force,now una eye don open, now una wan die for buhari sake. I sorry for una, MKO ABIOLA be the only person wey for change naija for the better, all these present beast dey after una oil money, dem go use una like toilet tissue, dem go use una clean nyash and flush una. Imagine make president dey die, he no go step down for somebody else to enter, even if he die, the wife no go release aso rock key. In the end all of una go die while fighting for them and their children go dey abroad dey enjoy. U ARE ALL FOOLS
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by yacsabdul(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
gunuvi: Come 2015, I won't vote for anyone above 50 years old.
Eyes don open.
what if all d candidate are above 50 years, what are u going 2 do?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
EVEN IF I AM DREAMING OR SOMEONE WAKES ME UP FROM A DEEP SLUMBER,I WILL STILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Fire At Abuja INEC Office / Atlantic Ocean Surge Kills 16 In Lagos (Pictures) / Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.