Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39221 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by he14thsoul(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
some ppl d less they no the more they talk...............
just so u may know....d ans is yes wif d whole being in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by bettercreature(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
capital YES,me and family,i know goodluck dont need my vote anyway but i prefer to do what i like with it

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by okwele1(f): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
NO buhari, am saying no boko haram, no to any muslim candidate & No to islam
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
As Petroleum Minister 1976-79 Buhari built 3 of our refineries.

As Head of State he only had 20months and he used his short time to cleanse country of corruption and turned economy around

Sunny_bobo:

What makes Buhari a better choice? Can you name one landmark project Buhari started and completed as head of state for 2 years?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by TechyGuy: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sunny_bobo:
Sincere 9gerian: Buhari and his party, the CPC, have been in COMPLETE control of Nasarawa state for about 2yrs now. Where are the road construction, the intra-city railways, hospitals modernisation, rebuilt schools, social schemes, reforms, power plants, irrigation schemes, etc? How far with the war against corruption in Nasarawa state? If Jakande as governor of Lagos in the 80s started an intra-city railway, why not the CPC led Nasarawa state govt? Where are the achievements of the govt? Even if they'r still ONGOING, but where are they? Where are they? Where is the promised paradise?

Simple question demands only a simple answer. We are waiting!
Can someone please provide an answer to this beautiful question? Thank you.

Please ask GenBuhari, he has been posting "good" information why we should vote for Buhari. He should have some info on the developments.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Elgaxton(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nope! He's got his chance earlier in life and blew it away. Everybody wan come collect their share of oyell booty
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
M I B :
The way most nairalanders talk really baffles me, it shows how uninformed they are.Just answer the following questions

-Is GEJ the cause of all nigeria's problems
-Did the problems of nigeria originate with the GEJ regime

Im sure we all know that whatever we are experiencing today is the cumulative effect of yrs of mismanagement by the northerners. They ruled for 34 yrs with nothing to show for it, and just when a south/south person becomes president they try to discredit him because they feel ruling nigeria is their birthright.

Sometimes I wonder why southerners are so stupid, past northern leader have perform far worse and done worse things than GEJ yet northerners will never insult their own leaders. The northern elites are using the media as a tool to discredit GEJ and we are falling for it. Its so painful.

I think its time we southerners stand up for our man, i know some people will say i am being tribalistic or sentimental, but believe me these northerners dont give a F>U>C>K about us. They see us as slaves that should always rule. I pity all those clamoring for GEJ's impeachment because if these northerners enter ASo ROCK we will see fire, they will rob us of all our rights.

On this note i will like to say that come rain come shine i will vote GEJ or any other reasonable candidate from the south come 2015 , but a northerner never.

Only a brain-dead Southerner will vote a Northerner after the North collectively decided to accommodate the killing of innocents and insecurity by their creation Boko Haram just so they can blackmail the nation to giving them Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Siraleeyu(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Buhary remain d candidate to beat either u vote 4 him or not....all doz of u dat ar blinded by sentimental disease ur numbers iz negligible compared to doz dat ar 100% behind d NIGERIAS number 1 honest nd trustworthy person hui mean well 4 diz country....... I cannot help masef bt to wonder on doz dat still hv diz blind bliv dat buhari's mission is to islamize Nigeria, how cud any sane person think dat way.....diz country belong to all of us both d muslims nd d xtians, I see no way any person or group of pple will think of doin so..... Afta all Buhary is nt islamic scholar nd is nt islamic xtremist.....let's respect each ods faith nd keep sentiment away nd vote for the competent leader dat mean well 4 our country.... Its shameful at d current state of our nation.......d holy Qur'an says "THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION" u ar free to embrace islam if u wish if nt nobody has d right to fight u. Thank U....God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
You have to be daft not to realize Boko Haram has been hijacked by the PDP Government to suppress the masses.

They even used Boko Haram bombing to scatter fuel protests
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by mike404(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by TechyGuy: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
honeric01:

No it's not just what i believe, it's what facts and records point to.

Azazi ans Jonathan were/are dead/living witnesses.

You are stubbornly ignorant. Provide answers to the questions I put forward, and stop spewing poo.
I didn't want to raise this but I have to now, can you please post a link to the source where Azazi said BH is PDP and also where Jonathan said BH are PDP members?
Please do so I can show you your ignorance from your post, you will be shocked you have been deluded!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by adebiyikayode5: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
sectimental man like buhari NO eg when he was the chairman of PDF he refuse to give my state capital a local bridge
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Iam a proud southerners and I compel all southerners to vote Buhari
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by TechyGuy: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
GenBuhari: You have to be daft not to realize Boko Haram has been hijacked by the PDP Government to suppress the masses.

They even used Boko Haram bombing to scatter fuel protests

You are yet to answer to this question.

Sincere 9gerian: Buhari and his party, the CPC, have been in COMPLETE control of Nasarawa state for about 2yrs now. Where are the road construction, the intra-city railways, hospitals modernisation, rebuilt schools, social schemes, reforms, power plants, irrigation schemes, etc? How far with the war against corruption in Nasarawa state? If Jakande as governor of Lagos in the 80s started an intra-city railway, why not the CPC led Nasarawa state govt? Where are the achievements of the govt? Even if they'r still ONGOING, but where are they? Where are they? Where is the promised paradise?

Simple question demands only a simple answer. We are waiting!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by druid06(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Siraleeyu: Buhary remain d candidate to beat either u vote 4 him or not....all doz of u dat ar blinded by sentimental disease ur numbers iz negligible compared to doz dat ar 100% behind d NIGERIAS number 1 honest nd trustworthy person hui mean well 4 diz country....... I cannot help masef bt to wonder on doz dat still hv diz blind bliv dat buhari's mission is to islamize Nigeria, how cud any sane person think dat way.....diz country belong to all of us both d muslims nd d xtians, I see no way any person or group of pple will think of doin so..... Afta all Buhary is nt islamic scholar nd is nt islamic xtremist.....let's respect each ods faith nd keep sentiment away nd vote for the competent leader dat mean well 4 our country.... Its shameful at d current state of our nation.......d holy Qur'an says "THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN ISLAM" u ar free to embrace islam if u wish if nt nobody has d right to fight u. Thank U....God bless Nigeria

I take it you're from the north and I believe you would give your utmost support to Gen. Buhari. I believe Buhari would be a good president no doubt but to change Nigeria into a sole islamic country is what I absolutely believe he will do. I don't want to live in a nation where I would be afraid to announce that I am a Christian for fear of persecution. Buhari and the old cargoes including GEJ could go to hell for all I care. We're tired of the same set of people who has governed this nation Nigeria during it's Military era to come start afresh. We need fresh bloods and very educated individuals like Governor Rochas of Imo state and the likes..
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Pstsmith(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Your father...I should vote a tyrant God4bid....NO
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Yusluv77: Whether you like or not am voting for buhari with my two hands... I want the ends to the clueless people..
Who is clueless? I think the clueless one is the one that seized power in a military coup and handed power to IBB on a platter. Yes, he is the clueless one. He was not man enough to hold on to power. He was too weak, incompetent and clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by TechyGuy: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
GenBuhari: Iam a proud southerners and I compel all southerners to vote Buhari

Hahahahahahaha, you are a gworo chewing "Northerners" my friend, like the Nigiriya General.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Buhari refused devaluation
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by kneatswan: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
gej all d way
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by druid06(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2013

Maybe you should go F-uck yourself for starters!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Lasun(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Seems the 40 laptops are testing the waters ahead of 2015. GEJ has lost it, no thanks to his flip flop policy.
YES, I will vote GMB in 2015, he remains the only credible candidate for now.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Who is clueless? I think the clueless one is the one that seized power in a military coup and handed power to IBB on a platter. Yes, he is the clueless one. He was not man enough to hold on to power. He was too weak, incompetent and clueless.

And that coup by the clueless Buhari, taken over by his fellows IBB and Abacha is what has led to this mess today.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Reptyle(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
No response yet? Why na? Anyway, we'r still waiting
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian

Found this link online:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nasarawa-s-quiet-development-strides/124816/

I have not visited that state in the last 2 years so can't really confirm the present status of these projects. Perhaps there are Nairalanders that can confirm to us.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Lasun(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

And that coup by the clueless Buhari, taken over by his fellows IBB and Abacha is what has led to this mess today.

And the mess have been aggravated by the clueless retarden to unbelievable proportion
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by sizzlers(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
last to comment, noooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by sakabien: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Vision2017: If we look at the party manifesto of the CPC in the last election of which Buhari comes from, it has the reform of our Federal System clearly stated on it and for me that's worth commending cause I am of the opinion that the major cause of the controversies surrounding our polity is long over-due reformation of our federalism. Also, Buhari carefully and meticulously chosen running mate in person of Pastor Tunde Bakare seems to me to be a sign that he means real business in the act of good governance cause there is no way, Pastor Tunde Bakare will allow him to Islamize Nigeria and if that was Bnuhari's interior motive in government, then he wouldn't have opted to have Pastor Tunde as his running mate.
However, this should not be erroneously miscontrued to mean that I have concluded yet to cast my vote to him come 2015 but all I am saying is that let us be articulate enough on issues and look beyound tribal and ethnic cleavages which have overtime divided us against each other as a nation. I am a christain by faith and I am so because my parents were christains. If they had been muslims, then automatically I too would have been one. So therefore let us look beyound religion and tribal sentiments and vote for the right candidate that will eventually take Nigeria to the promised land. By happenstance, I am from same geo political zone with Mr. President GEJ and voted for him in the last election but don't think and will not vote for him again should he choose to contest in 2015. Why? Because he has hit below the belt but that's just my personal view and everyone else is entitled to his/her candidate of choice.
Sumarrily, should Buhari decide to contest and surpass other contestant in the 2015 election and is able to convince me clearly and articulately on why I should cast my vote in his favour, then he has won my vote. My candid advice is that we think beyound the box and try as much as we can to be articulate on issues rather than take sides on ethnic fanaticism
u re very right,i dont understand why Nigerian likes playing with their future obviously PDP doesn't have anything to offer Nigeria.I dont care who govern dis country so far we have d basic amenities that d PDP government could not provide for us.Its a shame that a country like ours does nt av a stable power supply.A word they said is enough for the wise.If u like vote Emeka because na ur broda or u vote Abdulmutairu because u re of d same religion.I am a Yoruba person and i will vote Buhari come 2015 if God spares my life.shikena.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
honeric01:

stop derailing! Its my biz when you start poking nose, just giving you a doze of ur own drugs.
You're hereby ignored. You can't even answer a simple question smiley
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by guyosict(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
Can neva cast my vote 4 dat mangot
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2013

Compel ke? You and Buhari think alike. Wake up- it's a democracy now. You can compel no one my friend. We choose to reject you and your boss Buhari. We won't be blackmailed by Boko Haram to vote a Northerner, and a clueless , possibly bigoted one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by honeric01(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
TechyGuy:

You are stubbornly ignorant. Provide answers to the questions I put forward, and stop spewing poo.
I didn't want to raise this but I have to now, can you please post a link to the source where Azazi said BH is PDP and also where Jonathan said BH are PDP members?
Please do so I can show you your ignorance from your post, you will be shocked you have been deluded!

hahaha, you want a link or you mean the video of him talking at one of the southern "conferences' aired and beemed live by ait?, next day, majority of papers had it on prints. You actually want a link to a glaring public knowledge? Hehehe.

You also want a link to where jonathan said boko haram are in his cabinets too?

You also want links to all the pdp members indicted so far in the boko haram shitz?

You also want links to where jonathan said boko haram are his brothers?

You also want links to the bayelsan house used in storing boko haram bombs in lagos?

Like seriously?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Rossikk(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.