Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? (37063 Views)

What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Indifferent(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nothing is wrong exept that you cant have up to 60% of her time. And there is the likelihood that a male patient might fall in love with your wife, considering how caring nurses can be
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by herkeym001(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Most Nurses and Doctors are very bad, I stay at orile and I have much experience about those local nurses and their doctors. Won bad gan ni. Almost every guy wey dey my compound don secs nurse maryam including me. She's the worst have ever seen in my life.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Freiburger(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Indifferent: Nothing is wrong exept that you cant have up to 60% of her time. And there is the likelihood that a male patient might fall in love with your wife, considering how caring nurses can be

How do you calculate that 60%? Lets assume bed time is 8hrs from 24 hrs, we got 16 left, if she puts in 10-12 of the day on her job for 5day a week isn't the remaining hrs enough?
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Scarpon: nothing, is just that when the conji spirit is high. an she no dey u go no wassup

Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
they are really, I can testify to it
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Lagusta(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
herkeym001: Most Nurses and Doctors are very bad, I stay at orile and I have much experience about those local nurses and their doctors. Won bad gan ni. Almost every guy wey dey my compound don secs nurse maryam including me. She's the worst have ever seen in my life.

boss u dont have to mention her name nah
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lagusta:

babe, i am sorry to say this, but alot of nurses have asked me out, while others just want me to bang them and go, daz all, those babes are promiscuous meeeehn....
DR LAGUSTA SO YOU DEY SLAM FEMALE NURSES MAN YOU ARE A BAD DOC
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
You quys should free nurses..my mum is one and so what?
Go qet a life haters

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
I HEARD THEY ARE SOMETHING ELSE.
WORD ON THE STREET IS THEY FCK ANYTHING
FROM PATIENTS TO CADAVERS

ANY NURSE IN THA HOUSE HOLLA @CHA BOY
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by stantob(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Any available nurse for marriage.I can atleast have someone to give me the proper first aid at home. grin undecided
Incase there is any one contact me stantob82@rocketmail.com or +852-64614863.Looking forward to a call.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Freiburger(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
stantob: Any available nurse for marriage.I can atleast have someone to give me the proper first aid at home. grin undecided
A wrong notion that nurses are always better in bed. cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Keziehenry(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
Scarpon: nothing, is just that when the conji spirit is high. an she no dey u go no wassup
abi

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Adaobi 123 I seeeee u
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Adaobi 123 I seeeee u

Lol hello.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Keziehenry(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
adaobi123: There's nothing wrong. Nurses are hard working people. There are a major help with assisting the doctors in hospitals. Nurses should be praised more for their hard work. Kudos !

Nurses are promiscuous ? Really ? What a joke.
nurses are good,they are very caring but some are extremely promiscous.niz reading ur post
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
i don't mind marrying a nurse. I respect them very much than other lady. If i get one i will marry her
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Keziehenry(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Aifey: getin maried 2them is somtin else here.
especially due to d fact that they are not always there when u need them.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by spicyp(f): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Even as a student nurse that i am a lot of dudes are dying for me.Most guys love the profession and not the person in question.There's always a misconception that nurses take lots of pills not to get pregnant,d question is...is taking of pills the only way to avoid pregnancy?A nurse can have sex as many times as possible and not use pills or condom but still not get pregnant.Its our field"we know how we de run am"

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Keziehenry:
nurses are good,they are very caring but some are extremely promiscous.niz reading ur post

Extremely promiscuous ? What kind of nurses have you been meeting ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Keziehenry(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
dolphinife: If you have dated all manners of ladies with different professions and you haven't tasted a nurse, my brother, you are missing.
You can't just win them on the bed....no matter how old or young then are.
Nurses are rugged on bed
laughn in swahili.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Keziehenry(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
sureteeboy: Absolutely nothing. My mum is a nurse
may be she is among the decent ones.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol hello.

Have been training hard to woolify u for lonq!!lol!
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by hanelson(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
dolphinife: If you have dated all manners of ladies with different professions and you haven't tasted a nurse, my brother, you are missing.
You can't just win them on the bed....no matter how old or young then are.
Nurses are rugged on bed
seconded bro! I use to tidy one then, omo that babe cn make u pop ur shit 7 times b4 dawn. She too rugged
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Have been training hard to woolify u for lonq!!lol!

'woolify' me ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Keziehenry(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
[quote author=Lagusta)
As for the promiscuity stuff, hmmm, no comment!!![/quote]
they are highly rugged in dis area.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Reference(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
spicyp: Even as a student nurse that i am a lot of dudes are dying for me.Most guys love the profession and not the person in question.There's always a misconception that nurses take lots of pills not to get pregnant,d question is...is taking of pills the only way to avoid pregnancy?A nurse can have sex as many times as possible and not use pills or condom but still not get pregnant.Its our field"we know how we de run am"

That's why some lawyers don't like placing their defence counsels on the stand.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Keziehenry(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lagusta:
those babes are promiscuous meeeehn....
seconded
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by eastOFwest(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
I don't understand?

Is it the nursing that makes them promiscuous or promiscuous women are attracted to nursing?

Because, on the face of it, this generalisation doesn't make sense

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Keziehenry(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
pekelepekele: Nurses are bad while Doctors are the worst people on earth when it comes to being promiscuous they sex like dogs ., Some hospitals are not even doing well because the doctors there are accepting sex as payment to treat female patients.
i fear doctors ooo,dia own ruggedity na die!
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Freiburger(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Extremely promiscuous ? What kind of nurses have you been meeting ?
might be the hungry ones cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by wengerjay(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Exponental: Well, there are definitely decent nurses but I wonder if they av SEX 101 in their curriculum. Niger nurses bad gaaan!
I am also corroborating ur submission,one wld think they are being trained how to make sex in school.They are very good at this to the extent dat the would-be husbands wil doubt it whether they wil be capable of satisfying them if the nurses re eventually getting ma rried to.Won bad gan o!
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by JoannaSedley(f): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
What is the purpose of these thread, Mod.
Please let's stop these generalisation. Nurses are made up of both sexes. Are male nurses also promicuous too?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.