Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? (37062 Views)

What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by tiwasiaife(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2013
adaobi123:

Stop watching po.rn
what is po.rn?
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2013
tiwasiaife: what is po.rn?

^That Joke Was Almost as Awful, Dry and Nasty as the Chest Hair In The Display Pic Currently Associated With the Handle That Wrote It.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Onyeoma3: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2013
bukatyne:

Excuse me

O gbuo mu oooo. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Onyeoma3: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2013
ojimma: Oh u little experience of what nurse can do shocked I met dis gal on my 2nd year,2 days to my 4credit load exam and we tango thesame day,for ones in my life I experienced cloud 11. The 2days she unleash her forbidden Fruit, I felt like a resident of 3rd heavens.since that day I nursed the ambition of marrying a nurse.for that course I scored A without stress.that was b4 she became a nurse, quess what she will do now she was a senior nurse?

Please,what and where is cloud 11 and 3rd heavens I guess they must be fantastic places that made you get an "A" in a 4 credit load without reading ur books and also the nurse the ambition of marrying nurses...
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by onyxo76(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2013
nothing against nurses, but as a doctor i can't get married to any,imagine me been on night this week, and she on night the following week. when do we get to see each other.then the children will be at the mercy of the nanny.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by bukatyne(f): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2013
spicyp: u have no insight of what am talking about so keep calm...."NOVICE"

You are still disgracing your profession further...

Thank God there are 'nurses' who do not share your views
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by vitality22(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2013
pekelepekele: Nurses are bad while Doctors are the worst people on earth when it comes to being promiscuous they sex like dogs ., Some hospitals are not even doing well because the doctors there are accepting sex as payment to treat female patients.
Haaaa, bros na wao
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by blackbeau1(f): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Wrong assumption. Most of them cially the younger ones don't even have time to be promiscuous.t seriously,show me one profession where there are no promiscuous ladies and I'll show you a leopard without spots
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by blackbeau1(f): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Wrong assumption. Most of them cially the younger ones don't even have time to be promiscuous.but seriously,show me one profession where there are no promiscuous ladies and I'll show you a leopard without spots
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by TalkingToYaSelf: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2013
Black_Beau = Finest Chick On Nairaland.....

Damn....

Such Elegance
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Olutola88(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Wanna meet joanna sedley
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Otitijerome(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2013
NURSES are very Good for wife material, No profession is bad, It depend on who you are dating /marry to, Nurses are Not the only Profesion that work on night duty,
1 what of News caster/ at work on Tv/Radio
2 Atress/musician
3 female police
4 doctors, female Bankers etc
All this people, Some are overdose Worse than Nurses. So in Conclusion, It depend on who u marry not their Profesion. I LOVE NURSE AND I WILL MARRY NURSE
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by ojimma: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2013
Onye oma:

Please,what and where is cloud 11 and 3rd heavens I guess they must be fantastic places that made you get an "A" in a 4 credit load without reading ur books and also the nurse the ambition of marrying nurses...
my brother experience is d best teacher, word cannot explain what made me to forget my exam and food for 2days,just feeding on manna#gbam#
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Chitos(f): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2013
Nursing is my Calling and am proud to be a Nurse. There's no such thing as a 'Perfect Man' likewise a 'Blemish Profession'. As for those claiming nurses are prostitutes,.....proves u are what u call them, cos it takes two or more to tangle. Hence you are the bad eggs of your profession,....that is if you have a profession or a job anyway.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Baddiestboi(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2013
me luv nurse oooo....ntin do dem.....i nid one to mari....

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by eewule(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
My own reason will be : because u wont have much quality time with her at home.. due to the nature of a nurses job, most hadly have much time to dedicate to there partner or children as they are on call most part of their day. You want a woman married to you, not married to her job

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
i prefer to marry a police woman cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Faith2002: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
Keziehenry: I learnt that nurses are well respected in a place like US and other developed countries,in those countries many people always dream of becoming or getn married to a nurse one day especially due to d fact that they are well paid.

But here where i stay about 80% of men dislike settling down with a nurse. some say d are promiscuous others that they take all kinds of birth control pills because it is @ their disposal which may impair their chances of giving birth in future. I want to knw your view on this.
its all depend on individual, som hav good luck in marriying a good person among d nurses. Ani gbe egun e elegun ooo
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by AGgal(f): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Juicysam: I once gave my friend a very loose gul's number who happens to be a nurse and he told me he had her on d first date#no stress#
So? Dat doesn't mean all nurses r 'loose' my frnd! We all come 4rm diff backgrounds wit our diff xters. If u meet one bad nrs u dnt conclude dat all nurses r bad. There r loose gals everywhere

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by desoul2004(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2013
Just passing by, .....
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by khiaa(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2013
Lagusta: Nurses are also well respected here in nigeria, they are also well paid, at least to an extent......

As for the promiscuity stuff, hmmm, no comment!!!

As for the birth control, thats a BIG FAT LIE!!!! Nurses dont take those stuff, cos they also know the side effects, and they also have better alternatives e.g diaphragm, IUCD, implants, female condoms, etc

LOL, Everything you named is birth control.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by khiaa(f): 11:41am On May 10, 2013
I hate this new monitoring crap, but anyways, alot of you don't know that there are alot of male Nigerian nurses in America. It is still strange for Americans to see male nurses. In America (the mind set) is that male nurses are considered gay. My point is, don't judge a person profession on stereotypes. I hate stereotypes with a passion.
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Brightelionaire(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2016
Angel4lif:
[color=][/color][color=][/color] ;DNurses are very caring,is a noble profession one can think of..beware of de quark Nurses because most of them gives de profession a bad image..cus most people in de society cannot differenciate b/w de quark nurses nd de professional ones.what ever any body dat wears white gown does they belive is a nurse..nd use it against all nurse [/color][color=][color=#000099][/color]
NOT ALL NURSE ARE CARING AND ALL NURSE kitten ARE WIDE OPEN BECAUSE PREVENT PREGNANCY BY TAKING PROSNOR2A. AM STILL A VIRGIN O, JUST I KNOW THE TRUTH I CAN NEVER(A BIG NEVER) MARRY A NURSE
Re: What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? by Brightelionaire(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2016
vitality22:

Haaaa, bros na wao
HIS RIGHT, I KNOW MANY OF THEM BOTH YOUNG AND OLD AFTER SEX THEY WIL USE QUININE AND ANDREWS LIVER SALT OR PROSNOR2 TO FLUSH THE SPERM AND LATER WILL START LOOKING FOR HUSBAND AFTER THEY DON WIDE THEIR PUSSY. BEWARE OF NURSE. AM STILL A VIRGIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.