Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys (43825 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by mrdino(m): 1:10am On Apr 09, 2013
i think most nice guyz lyk bad gals. Dat`s whr d problm lies
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 09, 2013
So what is wrong with a bad girl? It's ok for a man to be bad but not the same for a woman? Hypocrites
mrdino: i think most nice guyz lyk bad gals. Dat`s whr d problm lies
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Typical progression:

Nice guy (massive supplication with no boundaries) => Angry Birds grin => Jerk => Man (massive assertiveness & epic self-trust).

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by stunna2(m): 3:01am On Apr 09, 2013
Perhaps love have smiled on you and you credit this to your being a bad boy? Lol

Well, they say love is for the lucky ones not the tough or the bad!

(I had a friend whose's girl use to cry hold my hands on the streets n he would refuse saying he was a bad boy and I'd say to him, do hold her hands sometimes and stay with her and he'd say he will replace her with another great love anytime he wanted and counted how many such women had loved him before back home)
A good girl...despite coming from far away land 3times a year with lots of her cash to visit him with far superior education than he has..he left her at last- eventually going back home to mary a few years ago!

His little bros came by my house the other day and mentioned...you know my big bros is full of regrets now; he talks often about how he never listened to you to mary the "sweet girl" because now, his new wife was like spurn by the devil! ...and life is like a nightmare now!!)

Even if your skewed analysis was not so full of pseudo psychological BS, it still does not say anything much of interest about the nature of love and it's fleeting-ness

When a man loves a woman, she can cause him such misery and if she says go sleep out in the rains, he'll say...that's the way it's gonna be! (Are you at all familiar with this saying or you think that's only applicable to weak nice guys??)

You come across as if you have never been in the mercy of love before and you said to yourself...I'm a bad guy and i have women and love figured out! Right?

Thinking you know women - that you have them figured out is a receipt for a certain future disaster in your love life...believe that!

Besides, as a lot of responders have pointed out...age plays a huge role in a girls attraction to socalled bad guys and people change with time and experience!

Do you really think women go to church to look for bad guys?? Please.

Attacking a fictional set of guys - that are nice, so viciously and so unsympathetically could only be telling us something about you...therefore, I find this your write up more of a self analysis for you rather than your target socalled nice guys!

Introduce some kind of balance into your next topic so that, rather than sounding myopic you can at least sound dynamic and not one dimensional in your attempt at analysis of a sub-group!

Your Analysis of socalled Nice Guys = Epic Fail!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by stunna2(m): 3:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Richfella: Typical progression:

Nice guy (massive supplication with no boundaries) => Angry Birds grin => Jerk => Man (massive assertiveness & epic self-trust).

So insightful so succinctly put!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by greatgeo(m): 3:20am On Apr 09, 2013
@op that is ur observation and everyone is entitle to one so u should expect the unepectable.buh some na truth some ppl dey talk o
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Revolva(m): 3:53am On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin Why Women Dislike Nice Guys) because they are confusionist grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by ansonmerito: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2013
To cap it all, i think evry1 is jst trying 2say wat he/she thinks abt being a nice or bad guy.
But i wil jst say: ALWAYS BE YOURSELF AND STICK TO YOUR PRINCIPLES COZ YOUR MATCH IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by akoladeadewunmi(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2013
Your write up is true but monorail. I concluded that you are writing from experience. Most girls that did that later regrets their acts. Guys, if you are naturally nice, keep it up. You dont need to change your nature else you are faking up reality. Just that those girls do not worth it. Value yourself first and ur nature by this u will attract valuable girls that has a deeper understanding of love rather than rots. Nice guys are not meant for girls who r philosopically lilliputians but the superlords. Just that most nice guys lack confidence to admit this.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Princestylz(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2013
all diz tinz wey u yarn na oyinbo package 4me,most of it iz gbagaun 2me a guy wil only b 9ce 2a babe wen e iz getng wat e want frm d babe, wen she stop givin it out 4get 9ce guy go turn bad boi, nd also badboi act d wey e doz coz e az xo many optionz,n itz either u lyk him 4dat or mov. It only a natural feelin dat can mak a bad boi calm dwn nt dat bcoz e z 9ce.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by blidz2(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2013
dahonestboss:

Mr man

This does not apply to all girls generally. Like I said earlier, this trait is common in younger females and shallow thinking girls. Even yield (that is a woman) testified that there are girl who are like these,

Oya, go sell your food now.
Girls like 2 date bad guys because they feel secured wiv dem (ie d bad guys) while d nice guys r kept in dere friend zone
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by fr3do(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2013
Uch74: @dahonestboss.......Your thread is okay.......make "Mr Bullshit"(Arsenate) go do him own research..If he has nothing good to comment, he should just view and move on! Ki ni big deal!

so if u must drop a comment,it should support the op's idea?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by fr3do(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2013
Uch74: @dahonestboss.......Your thread is okay.......make "Mr Bullshit"(Arsenate) go do him own research..If he has nothing good to comment, he should just view and move on! Ki ni big deal!

so if u must drop a comment,it should support the op's idea?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2013
Women needs to wake up from thier slumber. There is nothing like a bad guy or a good guy. A guy will always appear as a bad guy to a girl he is not so much in love with. The same guy will appear as a nice guy to a girl he is so much in love with. Whether a guy is a bad guy or a good guy is a function of how much he loves the lady. A guy a girl is calling a nice guy, another lady is calling him a bad boy. I am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by dnext1(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
what a pile of nonsense!!!!!

- most nice guys are hideously insecure..... BULLSHIIT
just because you have to force yourself to be nice, does not mean that people who are naturally nice are faking it like you do. here is a clue: treat others as you want to be treated, live right and get tenfold in return!

- most nice guys exude insecurity.......BULLSHIIT
the fact that you automatically believe that being nice means being a fool is one of the reason why you have no idea what you are talking about. being nice means just that, and when there is no reason to be nice anymore then these guys become NOT nice any longer. pls stop associating being nice with being a MUGU....thats two different subjects.

- so many Nice Guys complain about women being horrible...........BULLSHIIT
if a woman is horrible then ALL guys would complain about her being horrible, not only the nice ones, duh!

- Nice Guys go overboard........BULLSHIIT
just because YOU dont do certain things, or dont live by these criterias, shouldnt be a reason to dismiss those who do. women like to be offered flowers FACT! men try to buy women's affection by any mean necessary, FACT! all men have different view of romance and there is no "one set fits all" when it comes to romance, FACT! thinking that nice guys ALWAYS fail in love is your ultimate fail of the day, FACT! being nice doesnt mean being stoopid, the day you realize that is the day you will have a fair chance on understanding the issue, FACT!

a man that worships or puts a woman on a pedestal is a fool, a man that respects a woman and cares for her needs to the best of his capable abilities is a nice guy. just because YOU cannot care for a woman (because of you egotistical BS) does not make your actions better than the nice guy's.
treat people the way YOU want to be treated, and basta!

as for your idea that nice guys are men that "cling to women, and want to be one with them for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else" i can only laugh in Swahili and ask myself where do you come up with so much nonsense?!

- A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy.........BULLSHIIT, the fact that YOUR insecure self believes that a nice guy is automatically faking (thus afraid that his true self will get busted) is another reason why you are failing in this subject. try to use your brain, remove your low self esteem ego out of the equation, and realize that many men are nice to women simply because that in their NATURE, and they are not faking as you may think.

- Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions........BULLSHIIT
wherever you get your manual on "nice guys" i suggest you go and get a refund. your idea of nice guys is so wrong that only a biatch slap at a 90degrees angle may help you wake up from your nonsense (with all due respect)
some people are not strong or forward like that,and require that others make decision for them...... and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

- Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them,........ BULLSHIIT
some guy are indeed shy, and again there is nothing wrong with that......

- Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is.........BULLSHIIT
there is nothing wrong in showing a woman that you care for her, and if she is special then by all means men need to show that too. men like you have so much crap embedded in their DNA that they have lost the plot on how to treat women properly. if you meet a special woman then SHOW HER THAT SHE IS, end of story!
men should love (the right) women the best they can, as hard as they can, with no boundaries.

- The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires..... ON THE CONTRARY all men should believe in themselves and believe that they are the best person for any woman. the ones who think that they are not good enough are simply insecure low self esteem being. who cares who could be a good match for a lady IF YOU ARE THE ONE DATING HER?! if these other people were "good match" then THEY would be dating her at that moment, not YOU, duh! only an insecure low self esteem person think the way you do.

- More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her.........BULLSHIIT we ALL need women, and any fool who believes that he doesnt is either extremely gayy or deluded! at the end of the day, no man can be truly happy unless he has a good loving woman by his side to share his happiness!

- Nice Guys go after “hard luck” cases..........BULLSHIIT
most women dont show their true on the first date, and some can hide their true self until you say I DO..... only men with misplaced ego would think that they can ALWAYS tell who a woman truly is. some men are novices and shouldnt be blame for their inexperience (aka being a novice)! some men give EVERY women a chance and shouldnt be blame for being open minded like that! some men want "different" women, and that should only be THEIR choices to make, and certainly shouldnt be blamed for that. just because YOU dont like such woman is all on you, but dont automatically blame men who do.

- Nice Guys don’t like themselves.....THE ICING ON THE CAKE OF ALL BULLSHIIT
so if i understand the OP correctly, a man who is nice to others doesnt love himself, bwaaaaah! men like the OP has issues with women, and thus wants all men to think as low as he does of women. there is nothing wrong with being nice to someone, there isnothing wrong with caring for someone, OP should try it someday, it may do him a lot of good.
May God grant u more wisdom & understandn. Thanks
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by dayotheone(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2013
well , this are part of the fact that are not always true, they are just assumution.....to be a nice guy , might be a gift( becos it makes you happy when you do it or one of the ways you derive your joy) and to be a nice guy doesnot not always means that you need to get affection or attraction and that dont not mean a nice guy cannot always himself
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by greatefed(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2013

just because you have to force yourself to be nice, does not mean that people who are naturally nice are faking it like you do. here is a clue: treat others as you want to be treated, live right and get tenfold in return!

the fact that you automatically believe that being nice means being a fool is one of the reason why you have no idea what you are talking about. being nice means just that, and when there is no reason to be nice anymore then these guys become NOT nice any longer. pls stop associating being nice with being a MUGU....thats two different subjects.

if a woman is horrible then ALL guys would complain about her being horrible, not only the nice ones, duh!

just because YOU dont do certain things, or dont live by these criterias, shouldnt be a reason to dismiss those who do. women like to be offered flowers FACT! men try to buy women's affection by any mean necessary, FACT! all men have different view of romance and there is no "one set fits all" when it comes to romance, FACT! thinking that nice guys ALWAYS fail in love is your ultimate fail of the day, FACT! being nice doesnt mean being stoopid, the day you realize that is the day you will have a fair chance on understanding the issue, FACT!

a man that worships or puts a woman on a pedestal is a fool, a man that respects a woman and cares for her needs to the best of his capable abilities is a nice guy. just because YOU cannot care for a woman (because of you egotistical BS) does not make your actions better than the nice guy's.

as for your idea that nice guys are men that "cling to women, and want to be one with them for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else" i can only laugh in Swahili and ask myself where do you come up with so much nonsense?!

- A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy.........BULLSHIIT, the fact that YOUR insecure self believes that a nice guy is automatically faking (thus afraid that his true self will get busted) is another reason why you are failing in this subject. try to use your brain, remove your low self esteem ego out of the equation, and realize that many men are nice to women simply because that in their NATURE, and they are not faking as you may think.

wherever you get your manual on "nice guys" i suggest you go and get a refund. your idea of nice guys is so wrong that only a biatch slap at a 90degrees angle may help you wake up from your nonsense (with all due respect)
some people are not strong or forward like that,and require that others make decision for them...... and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

- Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is.........BULLSHIIT
there is nothing wrong in showing a woman that you care for her, and if she is special then by all means men need to show that too. men like you have so much crap embedded in their DNA that they have lost the plot on how to treat women properly. if you meet a special woman then SHOW HER THAT SHE IS, end of story!
men should love (the right) women the best they can, as hard as they can, with no boundaries.

- The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires..... ON THE CONTRARY all men should believe in themselves and believe that they are the best person for any woman. the ones who think that they are not good enough are simply insecure low self esteem being. who cares who could be a good match for a lady IF YOU ARE THE ONE DATING HER?! if these other people were "good match" then THEY would be dating her at that moment, not YOU, duh! only an insecure low self esteem person think the way you do.

- More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her.........BULLSHIIT we ALL need women, and any fool who believes that he doesnt is either extremely gayy or deluded! at the end of the day, no man can be truly happy unless he has a good loving woman by his side to share his happiness!

most women dont show their true on the first date, and some can hide their true self until you say I DO..... only men with misplaced ego would think that they can ALWAYS tell who a woman truly is. some men are novices and shouldnt be blame for their inexperience (aka being a novice)! some men give EVERY women a chance and shouldnt be blame for being open minded like that! some men want "different" women, and that should only be THEIR choices to make, and certainly shouldnt be blamed for that. just because YOU dont like such woman is all on you, but dont automatically blame men who do.

so if i understand the OP correctly, a man who is nice to others doesnt love himself, bwaaaaah! men like the OP has issues with women, and thus wants all men to think as low as he does of women. there is nothing wrong with being nice to someone, there isnothing wrong with caring for someone, OP should try it someday, it may do him a lot of good.

Clapping and still clapping..
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Mightyify(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2013
Am a nice guy! Am handsome also. I have known this tip 4 every long time buh i find it very hard to change to bad guy. I'm always kind to girls nd dnt lyk being harsh or arrogant to them..buh i tell u it has never paid off, instead my urgly nd bad guy friends stil get more girls nd punny than me. I believe d op...jst dat i cnt change or rather do nt knw hw.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
The truth of the matter is that when most girls want to have fun and excitement in their life they go for the bad boys to get the ultimate thrill.For them the bad boy is an attractive figure because of their unpredictable attitude.But when a lady is getting older and wants to settle down thats when she needs the good guy because she knows that the good guy would be a caring husband and a good father for her kids.In some cases when some ladies get married they even keep the bad boy they were dating in the past as a secret boyfriend.I would say the bad boy and good boy have their uses.Such is life.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by bukatyne(f): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mightyify: Am a nice guy! Am handsome also. I have known this tip 4 every long time buh i find it very hard to change to bad guy. I'm always kind to girls nd dnt lyk being harsh or arrogant to them..buh i tell u it has never paid off, instead my urgly nd bad guy friends stil get more girls nd punny than me. I believe d op...jst dat i cnt change or rather do nt knw hw.

My dear,

why would you seriously consider having multiple sex partners as a sign of luck or God's favor?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by tegarocky(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Too much reading of David Angelo stuff. May work for Oyinbo babes but not for Naija girls
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by ibiso1986: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
naturality: Absolutely true

And this traits are very much seen in younger women (below 21 years old)

But as they grow older and their congo has been shined by numerous bad boys who dumped them, they appreciate the nice guys.

Its not bad to be nice, but it limits your chance of getting laid, you would be stucked up in the friend zone, or the maga that they run to when they need care, advice and cash. (afterall, thats why you are nice)

constant drama and quarel stretches their emotions, and they fall deeply for guys with such traits.

Oya boy, try being bad if you wanna get laid. cool
guy you've made my day.. I just don't blend with females below 21.. Its the bad guys that often get them
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by switdick(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is not Something to have a debate for and post epistle.

We all Just need to know the terms and actual context of what "Nice" and "Bad" means....

That's why I didn't say much......

Me, hmmmmm I don't need to blow my trumpet though,I gat the recipe to get any girl's thighs Open with my words and Sophisticated Suave ...grin

Yeah,Sum'tin Like a Skeleton Key".....grin

And Please ,I am not bad Like wicked,I treat my babies real nice, not like the OP's definition though!!

grin grin grin....OMFG".." .cool "
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Sike(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
No wonder!!! It's now time for me to re-act.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by eokocha: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
We all try to be good, but its the bad things that make us feel good. We always will try it out.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by ozoemeka(m): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
dahonestboss: You hear it all the time: “He was such a NICE Guy, and she’s such a Heartless Bitch for dumping him.”

And you might be wondering why women do not appreciate nice guys given the world to them.

I get letters from self-professed Nice Guys, complaining that women must WANT to be treated like shit, because THEY, the “Nice Guy” have failed repeatedly in relationships. This is akin to the false logic that “Whales are mammals. Whales live in the sea. Therefore, all mammals live in the sea.”

If you have one bad relationship after another, the only common denominator is YOU. Think about it.

What’s wrong with Nice Guys? The biggest problem is that most Nice Guys ™ are hideously insecure. They are so anxious to be liked and loved that they do things for other people to gain acceptance and attention, rather than for the simply pleasure of giving. You never know if a Nice Guy really likes you for who you are, or if he has glommed onto you out of desperation because you actually paid some kind of attention to him.

Nice Guys exude insecurity — a big red target for the predators of the world. There are women out there who are “users” — just looking for a sucker to take advantage of. Users home-in on “Nice Guys”, stroke their egos, take them for a ride, add a notch to their belts, and move on. It’s no wonder so many Nice Guys complain about women being horrible, when the so often the kind of woman that gets attracted to them is the lowest form of life…

Self-confident, caring, decent-hearted women find “Nice Guys” to be too clingy, self-abasing, and insecure.

Nice Guys go overboard. They bring roses to a “lets get together for coffee” date. They try to buy her affections with presents and fancy things. They think they know about romance, but their timing is all wrong, and they either come-on too strong, too hard and too fast, OR, they are so shy and unassertive, that they hang around pretending to be “friends”, in the hope that somehow, someway, they will get the courage up to ask her out for a “date”.

They are so desperate to please that they put aside their own needs, and place the object of their desire on a pedestal. Instead of appreciating her, they worship her. We are only human, and pedestals are narrow, confining places to be — not to mention the fact that we tend to fall off of them.

They cling to her, and want to be “one” with her for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else. A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy, because he believes that if she learns about the REAL person inside, she will no longer love him.

Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions. They think it’s being equitable, but it puts an unfair burden of responsibility on her, and gives him the opportunity to blame her if the decision was an unwise one.

Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them, and rarely state clearly what it is they want, need and expect. They fear that any kind of conflict might spell the end of the relationship. Instead of comprimising and negotiating, they repeatedly “give in”. When she doesn’t appreciate their sacrifice, they will complain that, “Everything I did, I did for her.”, as if this somehow elevates them to the status of martyrs. A woman doesn’t want a martyr. She wants an equal, caring, adult partner.

Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is. They use their adoration as a foundation for claiming that “no one will ever love her as much as I do.” Instead of being a profound statement of their devotion, this is a subtle, but nasty insult. It is akin to saying to her: “You are a difficult person, and only *I* can ever truly love you, so be thankful I’m here.”

The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires, because otherwise his insecurities will overrun him with jealousies and fear. The truth of the matter is that there are many people out there who can be a good match for her. We rarely stop loving people we truly care about. Even if we no longer continue the relationship, the feelings will continue… But love isn’t mutually exclusive. We can (and do) love many people in our lives, and romantic love is really no different. Though he may love her immensely, there will likely be other people who have loved her just as much in her past, and will love her just as much in the future. The irony of it all is: “Who would want to go out with someone who was inherintly unlovable anyways?”

More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her. “She is my Life, my only source of happiness…” YECH! What kind of a burden is that to place on her? That SHE has to be responsible for YOUR happiness? Get a grip!

Another mistake Nice Guys make is to go after “hard luck” cases. They deliberately pick women with neuroses, problems, and personality disorders, because Nice Guys are “helpers”. A Nice Guy thinks that by “helping” this woman, it will make him a better, more lovable person. He thinks it will give him a sense of accomplishment, and that she will appreciate and love him more, for all his efforts and sacrifice. He is usually disappointed by the results.

This ultimately boils down to the fact that Nice Guys don’t like themselves. Is it any wonder women don’t like them? In order to truly love someone else, you must first love yourself. Too often Nice Guys mistake obsession for “love”.

Get this Guys: INSECURITY ISN’T SEXY. IT’S A TURNOFF.

You don’t have to be an ego-inflated, arrogant jerk. You just have to LIKE yourself. You have to know what you want out of life, and go after it. Only then will you be attractive to the kind of woman with whom a long-term relationship is possible.

tongue tongue tongue

Moral of the story: Get this Guys: INSECURITY ISN’T SEXY. IT’S A TURNOFF.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by ozoemeka(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2013

Oh Boy see Mr Nice Guy don vex sha
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by ibiso1986: 1:05am On Apr 10, 2013
tegarocky: Too much reading of David Angelo stuff. May work for Oyinbo babes but not for Naija girls
taught I was d only one reading david angelo's book
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Agent008(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2013
@ OP

Well I'm A nice guy. And I love myself. I know what I want and I go for it. I am TD&H, well groomed, well schooled, doing great at my job and ministry. I have never lost any girl I fancied. In fact, I always back off when I sense the ladies are falling in love with me. Even the ones that say "You are not my type" eventually falls for me.
I back-off because it is not nice to toy with people's emotions. So when I want only friendship and I sense the ladies are wanting more, its time to go back to company house. And the ones I have dated? I treat them like a queen.
Yes, I see good ladies with bad guys. And they'll keep following a bad guy until they meet a nice guy like me. Then, they will know the difference. grin

I'm not arrogant, its just the plain truth. smiley
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Uch74(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
FYM! Women are interested in M̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇n̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥γ̥ only! Their definition of nice guy is, a guy who is clothed in luxury......Have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever thought about what is drawing that hot babe back to the arms of that big boy that is swimming in luxury-even when he constantly beats & cheats on her? Na M̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇n̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥γ̥ o! If U̶̲̥̅̊ don't agree with me, U̶̲̥̅̊ can Ask your Oga At The Top......LMAO
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Agent008(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2013
Uch74: FYM! Women are interested in M̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇n̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥γ̥ only! Their definition of nice guy is, a guy who is clothed in luxury......Have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever thought about what is drawing that hot babe back to the arms of that big boy that is swimming in luxury-even when he constantly beats & cheats on her? Na M̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇n̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥γ̥ o! If U̶̲̥̅̊ don't agree with me, U̶̲̥̅̊ can Ask your Oga At The Top......LMAO

You are not clothed in luxury then I presume wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Cheat / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.