Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation (5204 Views)

5 Interesting And Shocking Facts About Sunday For Christians / Religion By 2050: In Depth Analysis. / An In Depth Analysis Of The Hail Mary Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
woky: today evenin Mass Was great,and 2moro mornin Mass wil b greater.. Proudly catholic!
BROTHER Day go Ur HOLY MASS jareeh! don't mind those ENVIOUS, SHAMELESS, HERETICAL, BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITES.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lenny5000(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Just look at this one, so you want us to start going ROUND THE CIRCLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? I have said before that I have found Jesus in the Catholic Church and we Catholics are following Jesus, but your brother frosbel is saying that I should come out of the catholic Church. My problem with him is IF I LEAVE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, WHERE DO I GO? (I mean NAME A BETTER CHURCH). Is this question very DIFFICULT to answer?. So far, I have seen that this simple question, WHERE DO I GO? is "A QUESTION WHICH NO PROTESTANT CAN ANSWER". Okay let me come down to you. So your own point is that if I leave the Catholic Church, I should become my own Priest or rather Pastor, since I don't need some one more experinced to help or guide me, also that I should stop going to Church, because church doesnt matter. So this is how you want to lead me to HELL, by telling me to stop going to Church because It doesn't matter. But TRUELY *segeggs* I know you are a BORN AGAIN Christian who goes to church every sunday, but here you are advicing a fellow christian to "STOP GOING TO CHURCH". HONESTLY, you are not different from *Frosbel*, BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITES!!

When you are discussing issues that has to do with GOD or your belief, try your very best not to be angry... I dont think the person is suggesting any of that as CHURCH is not and will never be a BUILDING, but rather a gathering of two or more people. So you, your brother and sister reading the Bible and discussing is a CHURCH! Again you truly dont need anybody to mediate between you GOD, that was the reason Christ came and died. Now you have a free access... You can lay in your bed and speak to GOD as if you are speaking to your own biological father, that is how easy CHRIST made it. Now this doesnt mean you shouldnt look for somebody more knowledgeable to preach to you... Just that you also have to read for yourself to also find out that what ever the person is preaching to you is also in the Bible. If you find it in your own Bible, you accept and if you dont you reject.. That is how simply this is so that non of us will be deceived and blame our Priests or Pastors cos God is going to ask if you dont have your own personal Bible to read and study from... Stay Blessed

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: My friend keep your blessings to yourself, is that a bribe or what. I don't recieve Blessings from people who derive PLEASURE in BLASPHAMING AGAINST CHRIST AND HIS TRUE CHURCH.

I can never blaspheme against the HEAD of the CHURCH , Jesus Christ and his CHURCH which is not the Roman Catholic Church.

So you are not ashamed of yourself?, just LISTEN to yourself, you are not affiliated to any church, though you fellowship with others. So you are the type that PROSTI.TUTE from one mushroom church to another, where you are feed with multiple FAULSE DOCTRINE that you became soo confused and consequently you don't belive anything except what you brain can understend, with this You want us to leave the Catholic Church and join you in your CHURCH PROSTI.TUTION, God forbid!. You don't even know the meaning of Holy Mass you have BLASPHAMOUSLY Criticized with this thread, anyway that is by the way. You said you are a recovering church "ADDICT", that poves my point that you are "SOO CONFUSED", and you think NAIRALAND is the best place for a SAFE RECOVERY? maybe Frosbel you need a BREAK from nairaland for safe RECOVERY. Also you said you are now rereading the bible ON YOUR OWN, WITHOUT ANYBODY'S HELP, and you give your own personal interpretation. so you are a Pastor to yourself, so you are the AUTHORITATIVE SCRIPTURAL INTERPRETER to yourself. And you have th GOTS to come here and BASELESLY attack the Catholic Church without NAMEING A SINGLE ALTERNATIVE. Shame on you Frosbel. I just PRAY that God will FORGIVE you and HELP you to realise the GRAVITY of YOUR BLASPHAMY in this thread and Similar threads you have created in the past against THE TRUE BRIDE OF CHRIST, whose children the Enemy of our Salvation succeded in scatering 500 Years ago using the so called Reformers or rather "DEFORMER". Since I am still yet to see the formation they brought. As for you, I Just pray that God will come to your aid, let me just stop here. 

As an EX-Catholic who once prayed with the Rosary , sprinkled Holy Water, performed the Sign of the Cross , bowed before the altar etc etc, I understand where you are coming from , and how disturbing it is to suddenly realize that all you have held so dear for most of your life , with regard to religion , is a total shambles.

I was freed and delivered , I believe you can be too.

I for one will advise you to investigate your belief system to ensure that you are not unknowingly practicing witchcraft.

cheesy
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^^

@Lovethywilbedon, please watch this small clip above.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lenny5000: It is very simple the difference between Catholics and Christian is this

CHRISTIANS = BIBLE IS THE SOUL AUTHORITY

CATHOLICS = BIBLE + CANON LAW IS THE COMPLETE AUTHORITY

So no need for anybody to be angry or arguing. Where I reside, they don't call Catholics Christians, of cause I was angry and shocked when I first heard that and took my time to explain that Catholics are also Christians, cos they normally ask, Are you a Christian, Muslim or Catholic? Anyway been born and raised a Catholic, when I got here many years ago, I took my time to read and research the Catholic church and found out why they are not called Christians... I had to even read my lil Red Catechism book again ..lol As a grown up now, once you read it again, Y'd be surprised at all the un-biblical things you will find there. While I don't attend the Catholic Church anymore... I still walk into huge empty Catholic church here to sit down, meditate and have quiet time.. I love the feeling of peace I get when I go there. Personally to me Catholicism is like a Cult that you cant fully leave even when you know that a lot of the practice are pagan and has nothing to do with God... But you miss the Latin, Mass, Songs, Eucharist, Sweet Smelling Incense...etc There is really nothing anybody can tell or teach me about Catholicism cos I might actually know more.. cos i spent good time studying... I have Priest as friends and we discuss... You might be surprised, what some of them truly believes. To end this, The Catholic Church will play a big Role towards the end of time, its all there in the bok of revelation and it's gradually falling into place. Saying I love this Religion or Church so I pledge my allegiance has nothing to do with GOD. It is in your interest to find out about what you believe... The world as we know it might be shaken soon from the Vatican and if your faith is not solid as a rock...well!! The information is out there, study yourself to be approved! Y'all my brothers and sisters, love you all.. Bless

u ar jst confuse... Anyway dis ur tedious post cnt FIT stop me 4rm goin 2 mornin MASS 2moro...catholic til i die!
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
woky: u ar jst confuse... Anyway dis ur tedious post cnt FIT stop me 4rm goin 2 mornin MASS 2moro...catholic til i die!

Kindly spend some time investigating your belief like I did.

"Catholic till I die" will not save you , a church will not save you , the pope cannot save you , ONLY Jesus can save you.

You should be worried not a little, because you just may be involved in the biggest display of witchcraft in living memory.

smiley
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
frosbel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nDF4OuscJo
u no gt work.. I tot u ar marid, do u hav time for ur family @all?... Manci
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
frosbel:

"Catholic till I die" will not save you , a church will not save you , the pope cannot save you , ONLY Jesus can save you.

You should be worried not a little, because you just may be involved in the biggest display of witchcraft in living memory.

smiley
mtcheeeeeew for ur mind u ar save
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
woky: u no gt work.. I tot u ar marid, do u hav time for ur family @all?... Manci

Oh yes, I am married grin grin

Actually I finished work as usual , had a small nap and now awake to finish some outstanding tasks in prep for tomorrow.

I manage my time wisely. cheesy
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
frosbel:

Oh yes, I am married grin grin

Actually I finished work as usual , had a small nap and now awake to finish some outstanding tasks in prep for tomorrow.

I manage my time wisely. cheesy
ngwan daalu o
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
woky: ngwan daalu o

Ka chi fọ , brother. smiley
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: BROTHER Day go Ur HOLY MASS jareeh! don't mind those ENVIOUS, SHAMELESS, HERETICAL, BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITES.
mtcheeeeew i no send them.. Ndi ara!
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Anyigala(m): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2013
frosbel:

Are you a cannibal ?

Jesus asked us to do it in remembrance of HIM not to keep sacrifing him over and over again !!!

The Jewish Priests continued endless sacrifices of animals , which were never able to permanently take away our sins.

In Hebrews 11 , we read :
"11 Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins."

Is this not what the catholic priests are doing ? Again and again offering useless acrifices that can never take away sins ?

Compare to Hebrews 11: 12 where this sacrifice was offered ONCE not twice or thrice , ONCE and for all and for ever :

"12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, 13 and since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. 14 For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy."

Kindly answer these questions :

1. If Jesus and his disciples prophetically commemorated his death and sacrifice when he was still alive, what exactly where they drinking and eating ?

2. If the bible through Holy Spirit inspiration confirms the absoluteness of the sacrifice made by Jesus , why do your priests blaspheme God by offering this sacrifice again and again and again.

In the original Greek text, the word that Jesus uses is not "eat" but MUNCH, it cannot get any clearer than this. He said what He said and He is very serious about it!
It would have been sensible to find out what Catholic mass is all about from Catholic Church iherself This tired arguement that we are sacrificing Christ over again was officially adressed in The Council of Trent almost 500 years ago. You should get your facts straight and stop being a lazy.

Take heed , listen to what Daniel prophesied :

"He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" - (Daniel 9:27 KJV).

All sacrifice has ceased, by conducting a heretical mass, your popes , bishops and priests are committing abominations.

"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries." - Revelation
17:4

[img]http://4.bp..com/-M-LBI9toNmA/TblLVmcdIoI/AAAAAAAADuA/JptHGDVbI7Y/s400/Scarlet+Priest+and+Golden+Cup.jpg[/img]

You were warned.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2013
Lenny5000: It is very simple the difference between Catholics and Christian is this

So no need for anybody to be angry or arguing. Where I reside, they don't call Catholics Christians of cause I was angry and shocked when I first heard that and took my time to explain that Catholics are also Christians, cos they normally ask, Are you a Christian, Muslim or Catholic. Anyway been born and raised a Catholic, when I got year many years ago, I took my time to read and research the Catholic church and found out why they are not called Christians... I had to even read my lil Red Catechism book again ..lol As a grown up now, once you read it again, Y'd be surprised at all the un-biblical things you will find there. While I don't attend the Catholic Church anymore... I still walk into huge empty Catholic church here to sit down, meditate and have quiet time.. I love the feeling of peace I get when I go there. Personally to me Catholicism is like a Cult that you cant fully leave even when you though that a lot of the practice are pagan and has nothing to do with God... But you miss the Latin, Mass, Songs, Eucharist, Sweet Smelling Incense...etc There is really nothing anybody can tell or teach me about Catholicism cos I might actually know more.. cos i spent good time studying... I have Priest as friends and we discuss... You might be surprised, what some of them truly believes. To end this, The Catholic Church will play a big Role towards the end of time, its all there in the bok of revelation and it's gradually falling into place. Saying I love this Religion or Church so I pledge my allegiance has nothing to do with GOD. It is in your interest to find out about what you believe... The world as we know it might be shaken soon from the Vatican and if your faith is not solid as a rock...well!! The information is out there, study yourself to be approved! Y'all my brothers and sisters, love you all.. Bless

See another One; Do you think we are moved when BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITES like you comes out to claim that they were once Catholics. Do you know that Frosbel was once a Catholic, he personaly told me that, on one occation we meet in the past. Ask him, He has a more HEART BREAKING STORY to tell. I doesn't matter how long you have been in the Catholic Church. Someone can be a Catholic for say 10,20,40,50years and still remain a hypocrite, out of his own OBSTINACY OF HEART. See we have had worst cases in the past, you still dont understand. Okay let me give you a ROLL CALL: (1)Do you know The "Nairaland Atheist Knight in Shining Amoure"? by this I mean *LOGICBOY*, he was once an Alter Boy. (2)Do you know The Most Wicked Man That Has Ever Lived? you dont know him; just use google, his name is Joseph Stalin, he was once a Seminarian.(3) Do you know the founder of the Anglican Church? his name is King Henry VIII, he was once A Knight of the Highest Order in the Catholic Church. (4)Do you know the founder of Protestant Reformation(DEFORMATION), his name is Mathin Luther, your father in faith, he was once an Augustinian Monk. (5) Do you Know the BLASPHAMOUS HERETIC Gordiano Bruno, he was once a Catholic Priest. (6)Do you know the Archbishop, Acacuis of Caeserea , he became an Arianic Heretic. (7) Do you know Cardinal Archbishop of Albano Theoderic, he became an "Anti-Pope", do you know what that means?, he became a pope but rather a FAKE one. (coolDo you know Judas Iscariot, he was an Apostle, who ate from the same plate with our Lord Jesus. So you see, you case is a VERY MINOR CASE I tell you. It doesn't matter how many years or what you are in the Catholic church, what matters is you "SINCERITY OF HEART" in seeking Jesus, and your "OPENESS to THE FULLNESS OF THE TRUTH", that is what makes a GOOD Catholic.

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Anyigala(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2013

So no need for anybody to be angry or arguing. Where I reside, they don't call Catholics Christians, of cause I was angry and shocked when I first heard that and took my time to explain that Catholics are also Christians, cos they normally ask, Are you a Christian, Muslim or Catholic? Anyway been born and raised a Catholic, when I got here many years ago, I took my time to read and research the Catholic church and found out why they are not called Christians... I had to even read my lil Red Catechism book again ..lol As a grown up now, once you read it again, Y'd be surprised at all the un-biblical things you will find there. While I don't attend the Catholic Church anymore... I still walk into huge empty Catholic church here to sit down, meditate and have quiet time.. I love the feeling of peace I get when I go there. Personally to me Catholicism is like a Cult that you cant fully leave even when you know that a lot of the practice are pagan and has nothing to do with God... But you miss the Latin, Mass, Songs, Eucharist, Sweet Smelling Incense...etc There is really nothing anybody can tell or teach me about Catholicism cos I might actually know more.. cos i spent good time studying... I have Priest as friends and we discuss... You might be surprised, what some of them truly believes. To end this, The Catholic Church will play a big Role towards the end of time, its all there in the bok of revelation and it's gradually falling into place. Saying I love this Religion or Church so I pledge my allegiance has nothing to do with GOD. It is in your interest to find out about what you believe... The world as we know it might be shaken soon from the Vatican and if your faith is not solid as a rock...well!! The information is out there, study yourself to be approved! Y'all my brothers and sisters, love you all.. Bless

Now, here is someone that does NOT knows what he is talking about. My friend i can honestly say that you are a big ugly liar, you have not done one single research about Catholic Church and her teaching because if did, you wouldn't have said most of the things you have just said.
1. You did not know the meaning of cannon law .
2. Catechism is throughly biblical and not a small book. The 2 main CC books are between 600 and 800 pages with biblical reference every where.

Finally, the Church exists before the Bible (NT), the Church produced the NT and not the other way round. The Church also have traditions passed down by the apostles and early church fathers before NT.

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2013
frosbel:

I can never blaspheme against the HEAD of the CHURCH , Jesus Christ and his CHURCH which is not the Roman Catholic Church.

As an EX-Catholic who once prayed with the Rosary , sprinkled Holy Water, performed the Sign of the Cross , bowed before the altar etc etc, I understand where you are coming from , and how disturbing it is to suddenly realize that all you have held so dear for most of your life , with regard to religion , is a total shambles.

I was freed and delivered , I believe you can be too.

I for one will advise you to investigate your belief system to ensure that you are not unknowingly practicing witchcraft.

cheesy

ALL THESE Without NAMING A BETTER CHURCH makes you A "HERETICAL BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITE"(HBH) . I can see you enjoy RUNNING AROUND THE SAME CIRCLE, NO PROBLEM I will see how long you can do that. Maybe after my encounter with you, you will know the kind of things, and the VALIDITY of things you copy from anti-catholic sites to upload on Nairaland. You HBH. You must have knowm the meaning HBH by now.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 09, 2013
^^^

You are threatening me , lol. What is the difference between you and Boko Haram.

I await our encounter, grin grin
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by italo: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2013
ijawkid:

I like u pass d way u fit imagine to like me o....I don't hate anyone....

I just can't understand what u guys would be doing with dead bodies if ur not gonna bury them or ressurect them....

Abi ona altars na mortuary??......grin.....

Not surprising. In my time on nairaland, I have observed that you dont understand anything. Not even your own posts.

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by italo: 5:38am On Apr 09, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

Jesus saves through his Church.

The funny thing is that the more I investigate, the more I realize how true the Church is...especially when I investigate your posts and find out how far envious and bitter people will go to unjustly discredit the Church with lies and half-truths.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 5:44am On Apr 09, 2013
am preparing for mornin mass

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 09, 2013
woky: am preparing for mornin mass
pls observe the grave error in it.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by ijawkid(m): 6:00am On Apr 09, 2013
italo:

Not surprising. In my time on nairaland, I have observed that you dont understand anything. Not even your own posts.
grin
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2013
Segeggs: pls observe the grave error in it.
bekinciki lyk u, buzu 4 dat matter.. Gaskiya baa ka de hankali
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Rich4god(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2013
Today's mass reading.
Acts 4:32-37. One heart and soul...
Psalm 93. The Lord is king, with majesty enrobed...
John 3:7-15. The son of man must be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life. Peace.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2013
woky: bekinciki lyk u, buzu 4 dat matter.. Gaskiya baa ka de hankali
is that what u learned at mass?
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2013
Not all will turn from idols to serve GOD , for those who will , we keep on preaching the gospel which is through ONLY Jesus Christ, no Mary or dead saints or the pope etc.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=italo]

Jesus saves through his Church.

Wrong.

GOD saves through Jesus Christ.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Ubenedictus(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Frobel, i want you to take a look at what you posted! Your post says catholic are pagans because the use bells! Do you know how ridiculous dat sound?
Bells were part d liturgy in the old testament, were they also pagan?
Pls answers!
And if they weren't i put it to you that only hypocrisy will may you suspect paganism because you saw bells.

I post for those who wish to know the truth, signs and symbols many of which as used by the ancient churches since antiquity are signs and symbols you'll find in scripture. Frosbel, for d love of God, i ask you to research on the use of bells in scripture and dully delete d part where you pasted that catholics a suspect of paganism becos they us bells.
Peace.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Ubenedictus(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2013
ijawkid:

I guess you've also studied the installation of dead meats in your altar.....

I can't even tell if you guys aren't vampires.....why do you like dead bodies so much??......grin
i think you should make research on where d early xtians worshiped after circumstance made them stop house fellowship. It is usually on the same site some other xtians were buried. Read up on the catacombs
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Ubenedictus(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2013
frosbel:

Are you a cannibal ?

Jesus asked us to do it in remembrance of HIM not to keep sacrifing him over and over again !!!

The Jewish Priests continued endless sacrifices of animals , which were never able to permanently take away our sins.

In Hebrews 11 , we read :
"11 Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins."

Is this not what the catholic priests are doing ? Again and again offering useless acrifices that can never take away sins ?

Compare to Hebrews 11: 12 where this sacrifice was offered ONCE not twice or thrice , ONCE and for all and for ever :

"12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, 13 and since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. 14 For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy."

Kindly answer these questions :

1. If Jesus and his disciples prophetically commemorated his death and sacrifice when he was still alive, what exactly where they drinking and eating ?

2. If the bible through Holy Spirit inspiration confirms the absoluteness of the sacrifice made by Jesus , why do your priests blaspheme God by offering this sacrifice again and again and again.

Take heed , listen to what Daniel prophesied :

"He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" - (Daniel 9:27 KJV).

All sacrifice has ceased, by conducting a heretical mass, your popes , bishops and priests are committing abominations.

"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries." - Revelation
17:4

[img]http://4.bp..com/-M-LBI9toNmA/TblLVmcdIoI/AAAAAAAADuA/JptHGDVbI7Y/s400/Scarlet+Priest+and+Golden+Cup.jpg[/img]

You were warned.
i'll give you d greek word that Jesus used that was translated as "remembrance". The word is "anamesis", do a research on the biblical usuage of d word and come back and tell us your findings.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Ubenedictus(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2013
Segeggs: @ lovethywill...

jesus is the man to follow,not some building with a name like an organisation that is full of traditions. Since the temple's veil tore into two, the holy of holies which only the high priest can enter has been exposed meaning that you dont need any priest before you can interact with God cos you are now a priest yourself. So, church doesnt matter cos you are the church yourself.
you have turned scripture upside down, scripture never said we didnt need any priest, scriptures clearly says we have a high priest and dat is christ Jesus, through whom we all have access to the father, that is what my bible says and that is what the church teaches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Pray In Your Local Dialect? / "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor / It Is Unscientific To Deny The Supernatural.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.