Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation (5201 Views)

5 Interesting And Shocking Facts About Sunday For Christians / Religion By 2050: In Depth Analysis. / An In Depth Analysis Of The Hail Mary Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Ubenedictus(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Bidam: Imagine this coming from a christian female....when she logged in she logged out her biblical senses, moral virtues, humility and a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.
what is wrong with that?
It seems u have a problem talking about sexuality, dat isn't her problem its yours.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Ubenedictus(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2013
*yawns* please just tell me where the bible says it is d sole authority for christians.
Lenny5000: It is very simple the difference between Catholics and Christian is this

CHRISTIANS = BIBLE IS THE SOUL AUTHORITY

CATHOLICS = BIBLE + CANON LAW IS THE COMPLETE AUTHORITY

So no need for anybody to be angry or arguing. Where I reside, they don't call Catholics Christians, of cause I was angry and shocked when I first heard that and took my time to explain that Catholics are also Christians, cos they normally ask, Are you a Christian, Muslim or Catholic? Anyway been born and raised a Catholic, when I got here many years ago, I took my time to read and research the Catholic church and found out why they are not called Christians... I had to even read my lil Red Catechism book again ..lol As a grown up now, once you read it again, Y'd be surprised at all the un-biblical things you will find there. While I don't attend the Catholic Church anymore... I still walk into huge empty Catholic church here to sit down, meditate and have quiet time.. I love the feeling of peace I get when I go there. Personally to me Catholicism is like a Cult that you cant fully leave even when you know that a lot of the practice are pagan and has nothing to do with God... But you miss the Latin, Mass, Songs, Eucharist, Sweet Smelling Incense...etc There is really nothing anybody can tell or teach me about Catholicism cos I might actually know more.. cos i spent good time studying... I have Priest as friends and we discuss... You might be surprised, what some of them truly believes. To end this, The Catholic Church will play a big Role towards the end of time, its all there in the bok of revelation and it's gradually falling into place. Saying I love this Religion or Church so I pledge my allegiance has nothing to do with GOD. It is in your interest to find out about what you believe... The world as we know it might be shaken soon from the Vatican and if your faith is not solid as a rock...well!! The information is out there, study yourself to be approved! Y'all my brothers and sisters, love you all.. Bless

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2013
Ubenedictus: what is wrong with that?
It seems u have a problem talking about sexuality, dat isn't her problem its yours.
of cos since she is ur catholic sis.. birds of the same feather flock togeda..
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
italo:

Jesus saves through his Church.

The funny thing is that the more I investigate, the more I realize how true the Church is...especially when I investigate your posts and find out how far envious and bitter people will go to unjustly discredit the Church with lies and half-truths.
That is on simple truth these Anti-Catholics don't undestand. The MORE I see their INABILITY to NAME a "BETTER CHURCH" the more I become STRONGLY CONVICED that The Catholic Church is THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH, founded by Christ.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by dokie: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
frosbel:

I am not affiliated to any church , though I fellowship with others, I also have no ministry or group of my own, and there is no intention whatsoever of having one,

I am sincerely a recovering church addict , who is rereading scripture for himself without the lenses of MAN's private interpretation or church organisations , humbly taking correction and growing unto maturity. smiley smiley

Follow Jesus.

Blessings.

you are not growing into maturity, you going deeper into the bondage of satan. since you are the sole interpreter of scripture, you have made yourself your own God. if you dont open your eyes and position yourself for deliverance, your obstinacy will land you in hell. you have already started by saying there is no hell, very soon, you will say there is no heaven, and no Jesus, and no God. the moment a man makes himself the sole authority over his own life, he becomes a slave to the devil. history has seen many like yourself, their end is the same. now for other protestants who go ahead enjoying frosbels attack against the catholic church and praising him for his goodworks, you share in his sin, and if he dies in it, his blood will be demanded from you. you have been warned.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
frosbel: Not all will turn from idols to serve GOD , for those who will , we keep on preaching the gospel which is through ONLY Jesus Christ, no Mary or dead saints or the pope etc.
How I wish you have read and Understood 1 Corinthians10:16-17 and 1 Corinthians11:17-34, you would have known the GRAVITY of your BLASPHAMY and the EXTENT you went in DENIYING BIBLICAL TRUTHS.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by dokie: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
ijawkid:

I like u pass d way u fit imagine to like me o....I don't hate anyone....

I just can't understand what u guys would be doing with dead bodies if ur not gonna bury them or ressurect them....

Abi ona altars na mortuary??......grin.....

Hey kid, have you ever read anything on relics and its origins and beginings?
if you have let me know the information you have on it.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Pygru: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: See another one, So you think we are here for JOKES, A Church with such name DOES NOT EXIST.I have even searched it with Google. Okay so you have resorted to LIES, anyway Iam not surprised, that is what BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITES are known for, LIERS!
It does exist.
Search your Bible, you will find it. grin
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
dokie:

you are not growing into maturity, you going deeper into the bondage of satan. since you are the sole interpreter of scripture, you have made yourself your own God. if you dont open your eyes and position yourself for deliverance, your obstinacy will land you in hell. you have already started by saying there is no hell, very soon, you will say there is no heaven, and no Jesus, and no God. the moment a man makes himself the sole authority over his own life, he becomes a slave to the devil. history has seen many like yourself, their end is the same. now for other protestants who go ahead enjoying frosbels attack against the catholic church and praising him for his goodworks, you share in his sin, and if he dies in it, his blood will be demanded from you. you have been warned.

empty and hopeless threats.

You need Jesus to cleanse you from bitterness and anger.

Peace !!
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by dokie: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Just look at this one, so you want us to start going ROUND THE CIRCLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? I have said before that I have found Jesus in the Catholic Church and we Catholics are following Jesus, but your brother frosbel is saying that I should come out of the catholic Church. My problem with him is IF I LEAVE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, WHERE DO I GO? (I mean NAME A BETTER CHURCH). Is this question very DIFFICULT to answer?. So far, I have seen that this simple question, WHERE DO I GO? is "A QUESTION WHICH NO PROTESTANT CAN ANSWER". Okay let me come down to you. So your own point is that if I leave the Catholic Church, I should become my own Priest or rather Pastor, since I don't need some one more experinced to help or guide me, also that I should stop going to Church, because church doesnt matter. So this is how you want to lead me to HELL, by telling me to stop going to Church because It doesn't matter. But TRUELY *segeggs* I know you are a BORN AGAIN Christian who goes to church every sunday, but here you are advicing a fellow christian to "STOP GOING TO CHURCH". HONESTLY, you are not different from *Frosbel*, BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITES!!

my dear how are you sure he is a born again christian? dont be carried away, the Holy Spirit is not a confusionist. anyone who hasvthe Holy Spirit can never, note the word never call catholics pagans. the worst such a person can do is to say catholics are in error. there is none of the so called reformers called the church pagan. so dont be deceived by lofty writings of some people on this thread, indicating scriptural knowledge and claiming born again. anyone who says the catholic church is pagan and idolatrous is under satanic bondage and manipulation.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Boomark(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
woky: mtcheeeeew i no send them.. Ndi ara!

hahaha. Ewo!

Somedays ago, i was attracted to one catholic Latin song. It was sweet. I said to my self, may be this is reason una wan die for there.

Study to show yourself approved. Don't let your church interpret whatever they want for you.

Lenny5000 was right. We have Christians, Muslims, Catholics, etc.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by ijawkid(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
dokie:

Hey kid, have you ever read anything on relics and its origins and beginings?
if you have let me know the information you have on it.

All I need is a link to Jesus or the apostles or even the prophets......

Why should you guys be storing dead bodies??,.....are you egyptians or what??......this is the height of paganism...angry
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by dokie: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
frosbel:

empty and hopeless threats.

You need Jesus to cleanse you from bitterness and anger.

Peace !!

frosbel, i have prayed for your conversion and deliverance, and i mean what i am saying. when a mans mind is closed, he is helpless that is why i pray for you rather than engage you on christian discussions. my spirit is pained for you. but someday hopefully, you will be free. i like your zeal and single mindedness, even if you are a direct agent of the devil (which is not impossible) or an indirect one (one who is an agent without knowing it), your zeal, singlemindedness and sturboness is a good quality which can be used to expand the kingdom. unfortunately, it is still under the devils control. you are a worker of Iniquity, and if you do not repent before you die, you are most likely going to receive the treatment of mattew 7:21.

keep enjoying your popularity, while you are at it, remember, you are doing the bidding of the devil.

for those who may have the time, read up on the black mass and try to think objectively why satanists celebrate the black mass.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Boomark(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: That is on simple truth these Anti-Catholics don't undestand. The MORE I see their INABILITY to NAME a "BETTER CHURCH" the more I become STRONGLY CONVICED that The Catholic Church is THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH, founded by Christ.

Leave catholic and join Jehovah's witness or any Pentecostal church.

The advice to follow Christ 1st is the most important. So that wherever you are, you will work in the truth and be able to identify wrong teachings.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ubenedictus: you have turned scripture upside down, scripture never said we didnt need any priest, scriptures clearly says we have a high priest and dat is christ Jesus, through whom we all have access to the father, that is what my bible says and that is what the church teaches.
we all need jesus as our high priest and not some pope who claims to be the head of the church
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by dokie: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
ijawkid:

All I need is a link to Jesus or the apostles or even the prophets......

Why should you guys be storing dead bodies??,.....are you egyptians or what??......this is the height of paganism...angry

please kid, if you won't think i am being a pagan by relating relics to these scriptures and if you are not like frosbels, please read 2 kings 13:20-21. acts 19:12. they are the foundations of the veneration of relics (piece of meat) as you call it. but if your mind is under satanic bondage as frosbels' is, sorry i bothered you, if not, we can discuss further.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Pygru: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Boomark:

The advice to follow Christ 1st is the most important. So that wherever you are, you will work in the truth and be able to identify wrong teachings.
shocked cry grin grin grin
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by ijawkid(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
dokie:

please kid, if you won't think i am being a pagan by relating relics to these scriptures and if you are not like frosbels, please read 2 kings 13:20-21. acts 19:12. they are the foundations of the veneration of relics (piece of meat) as you call it. but if your mind is under satanic bondage as frosbels' is, sorry i bothered you, if not, we can discuss further.

Please how do these scriptures support your storing up dead bodies in your altars...??...smh!!!.....now I can see that the idol worship delusion is strong...you guys are so desperate to support pagan traditions even when the bible doesn't support it...

We have the example of the apostle's apron persons took which healed them...then we also have the case of elisha whose dead body raised up a dead man...

Now I ask::::where was elisha??

In an altar in Gods temple or in the tomb?angry.......did the isrealites presevre elisha's body to be worshipped and transfered from one generation after another??.......are the dead body parts of your catholic popes in the grave or tomb ??

I-m infact bewildered that you can support the catholics gross immersion in idolatry and paganism with the holy scriptures.........

Answer my questions...oya start answering....
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by dokie: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
ijawkid:

Please how do these scriptures support your storing up dead bodies in your altars...??...smh!!!.....now I can see that the idol worship delusion is strong...you guys are so desperate to support pagan traditions even when the bible doesn't support it...

We have the example of the apostle's apron persons took which healed them...then we also have the case of elisha whose dead body raised up a dead man...

Now I ask::::where was elisha??

In an altar in Gods temple or in the tomb?angry.......did the isrealites presevre elisha's body to be worshipped and transfered from one generation after another??.......are the dead body parts of your catholic popes in the grave or tomb ??

I-m infact bewildered that you can support the catholics gross immersion in idolatry and paganism with the holy scriptures.........

Answer my questions...oya start answering....
i mentioned that they were the foundations. foundations are built upon. but i wouldnt go beyond that since you are as depraved of common sense like frosbel is, or better still, your ability to apply common reasoning is under the devil's bondage.

i cannot defend the catholic church. the church through its works should be able to defend itself. so dont expect me to start explaining anything to you or answering you. when i identify someone who wants to understand catholic teachings, i can go ahead to explain, even if the person ends up not agreeing with me, i won't consider it a waste of time. but once i identify its your type, who only wants to run down, i cant go further, for there are signs of the absence of the Holy Spirit in your life, and worse still is that you puffed up with pride and as such detestable to God for you are unteachable. if not tell me how you can be standing on a foundation and yet condemn the same foundation. you and your likes condemn trinitarians, and call them those under the deceit of the catholic church, yet you claim that your foundation is the bible which is a product of the same carholic church which you condemn and yet you dont think you are under any form of deceit. just explain this to a moslem or an atheist and i bet he will tell you you lack common sense
KID, IF YOU BELIEVE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS PAGAN, DROP YOUR BIBLE, IF YOU DONT YOU ARE JUST AS PAGAN AS ALL CATHOLICS ARE.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by ijawkid(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
dokie:
i mentioned that they were the foundations. foundations are built upon. but i wouldnt go beyond that since you are as depraved of common sense like frosbel is, or better still, your ability to apply common reasoning is under the devil's bondage.

i cannot defend the catholic church. the church through its works should be able to defend itself. so dont expect me to start explaining anything to you or answering you. when i identify someone who wants to understand catholic teachings, i can go ahead to explain, even if the person ends up not agreeing with me, i won't consider it a waste of time. but once i identify its your type, who only wants to run down, i cant go further, for there are signs of the absence of the Holy Spirit in your life, and worse still is that you puffed up with pride and as such detestable to God for you are unteachable. if not tell me how you can be standing on a foundation and yet condemn the same foundation. you and your likes condemn trinitarians, and call them those under the deceit of the catholic church, yet you claim that your foundation is the bible which is a product of the same carholic church which you condemn and yet you dont think you are under any form of deceit. just explain this to a moslem or an atheist and i bet he will tell you you lack common sense
KID, IF YOU BELIEVE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS PAGAN, DROP YOUR BIBLE, IF YOU DONT YOU ARE JUST AS PAGAN AS ALL CATHOLICS ARE.

And I put it to you that those verses are not the foundation for the catholic cannibalistic and vampireric acts...angry.....

No servant of God stored dead bodies in Gods house...are u people crazy or what??.......

Dead people are to be in there graves not in Gods house and then passed from generation after generation....

No amount of twist can justify the catholics for this amoral act.........

Dead bodies??.....

I asked u ;;;;;how does elishas case relate to the case of catholics storing up dead body parts as relics??..........how .............

Elisha was in the grave.......are your priests whose body parts are with you cannibals in the grave??...angry...rubbish...

If you can justify this then you can support anything........

Don't make me abuse you guys.....angry
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
^
Dont mind them. They are only trying to show us that their place of worship is a graveyard full of errors.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
ijawkid:

And I put it to you that those verses are not the foundation for the catholic cannibalistic and vampireric acts...angry.....

No servant of God stored dead bodies in Gods house...are u people crazy or what??.......

Dead people are to be in there graves not in Gods house and then passed from generation after generation....

No amount of twist can justify the catholics for this amoral act.........

Dead bodies??.....

I asked u ;;;;;how does elishas case relate to the case of catholics storing up dead body parts as relics??..........how .............

Elisha was in the grave.......are your priests whose body parts are with you cannibals in the grave??...angry...rubbish...

If you can justify this then you can support anything........

Don't make me abuse you guys.....angry
wetin catholic do una.. Bros wetin dy tear ur boxers
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
woky: wetin catholic do una.. Bros wetin dy tear ur boxers
wetin colour grin
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Boomark:

I beg to differ, I say prayerfully seek God's face on this matter, there are many dangerous churches out there, you know the ones I mean, the daughters of their Mother ( your guess ) : smiley
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by ijawkid(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
woky: wetin catholic do una.. Bros wetin dy tear ur boxers

grin.......I just can't bear with this thrash the catholics are supporting.......its glaringly against all of what morality stands for.....

How can people who claim to be Christ's followers support the mummifying of dead body's..........
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lenny5000(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2013
Ubenedictus: *yawns* please just tell me where the bible says it is d sole authority for christians.
The Bible is the word of GOD so if God is not the sole authority for Christians, who is ? The Pope? Priest? Bishop? Some of the questions people ask just for argument sake! I dont argue with people cos I believe it is childish and unproductive. I only discuss and debate with matured folks reason I dont post often here.. I am not here to bash Catholicism cos I am very very close to Catholics.. Also many Catholics attend the Church because they cant see themselves attending Pentecostal because of the Huge monetary Greed going on there, but these people have dropped many of the Catholic beliefs like Praying to Mary, Rosary, Bowing to Statues of Saints in the Church! Well at the end we are all free to make our own Choices.. I take God's word (Bible) as the Sole authority and not the Laws or words of men, cos these men are not even qualified in the first place.. God says "You should not make Statues that resembles anything in Heaven, Earth or beneath the earth and bow or worship it" And Catholics makes Statues of Jesus, Mary, Joseph...etc and Bow to them. Why on earth would I wanna accept anyone that Challenges God? And for what? Go to Italy and see, some of the people who make these Statues and Paintings dont even believe in GOD and I am supposed to bow to these stones?
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by italo: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Ubenedictus: *yawns* please just tell me where the bible says it is d sole authority for christians.

Lenny5000:
The Bible is the word of GOD so if God is not the sole authority for Christians, who is ? The Pope? Priest? Bishop? Some of the questions people ask just for argument sake! I dont argue with people cos I believe it is childish and unproductive. I only discuss and debate with matured folks reason I dont post often here.. I am not here to bash Catholicism cos I am very very close to Catholics.. Also many Catholics attend the Church because they cant see themselves attending Pentecostal because of the Huge monetary Greed going on there, but these people have dropped many of the Catholic beliefs like Praying to Mary, Rosary, Bowing to Statues of Saints in the Church! Well at the end we are all free to make our own Choices.. I take God's word (Bible) as the Sole authority and not the Laws or words of men, cos these men are not even qualified in the first place.. God says "You should not make Statues that resembles anything in Heaven, Earth or beneath the earth and bow or worship it" And Catholics makes Statues of Jesus, Mary, Joseph...etc and Bow to them. Why on earth would I wanna accept anyone that Challenges God? And for what? Go to Italy and see, some of the people who make these Statues and Paintings dont even believe in GOD and I am supposed to bow to these stones?

Are you saying the Bible never said "the Bible is the sole authority for Christians?"
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by cuteyem(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2013
Many of these so called penetecostals are plainly ignorant. Pls spend your time studying scriptures and being guided by the Holy Spirit. Leave the catholics alone. I also was 1ce a catholic and now a pentecostal. I have many reservations and issues with the catholic church. Howeve i totally reject the notion that catholics are satanic or evil, as false! Only ignorant people will listen to the many baseless arguments presented here about 'chalices' being used in pagan and cathoic world, and other such rubbish talk
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Boomark(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
dokie:

So burying people(elisha) is now the foundation for keeping relics. I wanted to see what you have to say. All i see is that the foundation is wobbling and you can't go further. What an excuse!

If what you have is the truth inspired by the Holy spirit, you should be as confident and bold as Peter who is filled by the Holy spirit to teach us truthfully.

You want to use the foundation of mud house to build skyscraper. Match what was practiced with what you practice.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Boomark(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
frosbel:

I beg to differ, I say prayerfully seek God's face on this matter, there are many dangerous churches out there, you know the ones I mean, the daughters of their Mother ( your guess ) : smiley

That's why i also added that following Christ is the most important thing. And i also noticed, she felt since she is in church that she is following Christ.

@lovethy... and Catholics

See what it means to follow Christ.

After accepting him then you have to accept and do what he commanded us to do. Also accept and do what he commanded us to do through the apostles.

Stop following the ACTION STORIES of what happened between Mary and Elizabeth. Action stories of what the Jew thought with their evil mind that Christ said and sought to kill him. Following "action stories" is not the same as following Christ.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Boomark(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
ijawkid:

grin.......I just can't bear with this thrash the catholics are supporting.......its glaringly against all of what morality stands for.....

How can people who claim to be Christ's followers support the mummifying of dead body's..........

Are you talking to woky?

Don't you know that all he knows is how to go to moni massi? He can't quote from the bible or bulletin.

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Boomark(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
italo:

Are you saying the Bible never said "the Bible is the sole authority for Christians?"

Do not add, do not remove from the word of God in the bible means that you've got all you need. Common sense will now tell that it contains the sole authority you need to work with.

Are there other authorities you believe in which is not in the word of God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Lied :'( / Do You Pray In Your Local Dialect? / Similarities Between Atheism and Monotheistic Religions (Islam and Christianity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.