Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation (5203 Views)

5 Interesting And Shocking Facts About Sunday For Christians / Religion By 2050: In Depth Analysis. / An In Depth Analysis Of The Hail Mary Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Pygru: 1:38am On Apr 08, 2013
Follow Jesus !!!
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by italo: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Pygru: Follow Jesus !!!

Good teacher, but that is what we are doing already.

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Boomark(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2013
okpurukata: And let me also tell you that for blaspheming against the holy Eucharist, you are liable to judgement. Ask many Catholics and non Catholics, the numb of testimonies that have been recorded just by going to pray to Jesus in the sanctuary of the Blessed sacrament. It's amazing. I cannot be able to list all I have personally experienced praying in the sanctuary. God has done great things for me. Healings, pregnancies, financial growth, etc. we Catholics don't go about advertising miracles and testimonies because they are not the major reason we are Christians. We do not need to see like Thomas to believe. We Believe, firmly that Jesus came, died and resurrected all for mankind. His greatest message was LOVE. Every other sign, follows those who believe. I tell you, Jesus is present in the blessed sacrament of the Eucharist. He said This is my Body, and indeed if you believe, my dear, you recieve his body.

For unbelievers like you, since you do not believe, please stop criticizing what you don't know. Better keep quiet over what you don't know than continue to make a fool of your self.

You have a lot to consider before you conclude on those miracles. Think about people in other religion that receive miracles, eg Buddha, Hindu etc. Think of the confirmed fake pastors that does miracle in the name of Jesus.

Think of those who told our Lord Jesus that they cast out demons in his name. What did Jesus tell them? He said, "go away you workers of INIQUITY."

Do not stay where you are as one who is deluded to believe whatever comes your way.

I urge every catholic to first study what it is to worship God in spirit and in truth. Who this God true worshipers worship. Is it the Father as Jesus told us or the trinity God?

After then you now ask your self if bowing of unknown persons, the use of dead body parts in alter are part of true worship.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by italo: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2013
Boomark:

I urge every catholic to first study what it is to worship God in spirit and in truth. Who this God true worshipers worship. Is it the Father as Jesus told us or the trinity God?

After then you now ask your self if bowing of unknown persons, the use of dead body parts in alter are part of true worship.

We have studied all these things and have come to realize that the Catholic way of worship is the way God wants to be worshpped.

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by ijawkid(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2013
italo:

We have studied all these things and have come to realize that the Catholic way of worship is the way God wants to be worshpped.

I guess you've also studied the installation of dead meats in your altar.....

I can't even tell if you guys aren't vampires.....why do you like dead bodies so much??......grin
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2013
Thank God dat am a CATHOLIC.. Notin sweet pass MASS.. wat is service

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by italo: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2013
Dead bodies and every other thing in the world were created and are owned by our loving Father.

We love all his creation, including mindless anti-Catholics who go around exhibiting the kind of thoughtlessness that even animals would be horrified at.

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Anyigala(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
frosbel:

FOLLOW Jesus and you can never fail !

smiley
I bet pastor White that said that Jesus was wrong in Gay marriage is following Jesus his own way. 500 years after Luther said that anyone can pick up the Bible and figure it out themselves, we now have Frosbel telling us that he is the TRUE follower of Jesus and over a Billion Catholics in the world are not following Jesus. I weak for this man!

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Anyigala(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Boomark:

You have a lot to consider before you conclude on those miracles. Think about people in other religion that receive miracles, eg Buddha, Hindu etc. Think of the confirmed fake pastors that does miracle in the name of Jesus.

Think of those who told our Lord Jesus that they cast out demons in his name. What did Jesus tell them? He said, "go away you workers of INIQUITY."

Do not stay where you are as one who is deluded to believe whatever comes your way.

After TWO THOUSANDS YEARS of study and guided by the Holy Spirit, the Church has come to a definte conclusion that she knows what true worship is and that is what we precisely do everyday in mass.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Anyigala:
After TWO THOUSANDS YEARS of study and guided by the Holy Spirit, the Church has come to a definte conclusion that she knows what true worship is and that is what we precisely do everyday in mass.

Hinduism has endured for over 4000 years, Islam for over 1000 years, does this make then TRUE ?
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Anyigala(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pygru: Follow Jesus !!!
We are following Him, eating His body (John6:53 "Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you"wink and yes, reading the Scripture which we compiled, reviewed, defended and gave the world).
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Anyigala(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
frosbel:

Hinduism has endured for over 4000 years, Islam for over 1000 years, does this make then TRUE ?
Frosbel Minstry is what, 5,10, 15 yrs,does that make your version of Christainity true?
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Anyigala:
We are following Him, eating His body (John6:53 "Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you"wink and yes, reading the Scripture which we compiled, reviewed, defended and gave the world).

Are you a cannibal ?

Jesus asked us to do it in remembrance of HIM not to keep sacrifing him over and over again !!!

The Jewish Priests continued endless sacrifices of animals , which were never able to permanently take away our sins.

In Hebrews 11 , we read :
"11 Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins."

Is this not what the catholic priests are doing ? Again and again offering useless acrifices that can never take away sins ?

Compare to Hebrews 11: 12 where this sacrifice was offered ONCE not twice or thrice , ONCE and for all and for ever :

"12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, 13 and since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. 14 For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy."

Kindly answer these questions :

1. If Jesus and his disciples prophetically commemorated his death and sacrifice when he was still alive, what exactly where they drinking and eating ?

2. If the bible through Holy Spirit inspiration confirms the absoluteness of the sacrifice made by Jesus , why do your priests blaspheme God by offering this sacrifice again and again and again.

Take heed , listen to what Daniel prophesied :

"He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" - (Daniel 9:27 KJV).

All sacrifice has ceased, by conducting a heretical mass, your popes , bishops and priests are committing abominations.

"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries." - Revelation
17:4

[img]http://4.bp..com/-M-LBI9toNmA/TblLVmcdIoI/AAAAAAAADuA/JptHGDVbI7Y/s400/Scarlet+Priest+and+Golden+Cup.jpg[/img]

You were warned.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by ijawkid(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
italo: Dead bodies and every other thing in the world were created and are owned by our loving Father.

We love all his creation, including mindless anti-Catholics who go around exhibiting the kind of thoughtlessness that even animals would be horrified at.
ona dey hear wetin Italy dey talk....

him say them love dead bodies...grin

cheiii....smh
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by italo: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
ijawkid:
ona dey hear wetin Italy dey talk....

him say them love dead bodies...grin

cheiii....smh

Yes.

Dead bodies and every other thing in the world were created and are owned by our loving Father.

We are not filled with hatred like you and Frosbel.

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Anyigala:
I bet pastor White that said that Jesus was wrong in Gay marriage is following Jesus his own way. 500 years after Luther said that anyone can pick up the Bible and figure it out themselves, we now have Frosbel telling us that he is the TRUE follower of Jesus and over a Billion Catholics in the world are not following Jesus. I weak for this man!
EXACTLY the reason why I am still demanding the NAME of THIS CHURCH that I can join once I leave the Catholic Church, so that I will become a TRUE FOLLOWER OF CHRIST like him, but FROSBEL has proved to me that he is not only a HERETIC, he is a BLASPHAMER and a HYPOCRITE. UNTIL he NAMES AN ALTERNATIVE CHURCH for We Catholics who he ENDLESSLY ATTACK, he remains NOTHING and NOTHING but A HERETICAL BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITE. I have no other OPTION.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
frosbel:

Young Man, DO you Know you HAVE NO POINT WHATSOEVER TO PROVE on this thread, UNLESS you NAME AN ALTERNATIVE CHURCH for us who are Catholics. you SHAMELESS HERETICAL BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITE.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Anyigala:
Frosbel Minstry is what, 5,10, 15 yrs,does that make your version of Christainity true?
Are you serious he has a ministry? NO WONDER.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Young Man, DO you Know you HAVE NO POINT WHATSOEVER TO PROVE on this thread, Untill you NAME AN ALTERNATIVE CHURCH for us who are Catholics. you SHAMELESS HERTICAL BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITE.

I am not affiliated to any church , though I fellowship with others, I also have no ministry or group of my own, and there is no intention whatsoever of having one,

I am sincerely a recovering church addict , who is rereading scripture for himself without the lenses of MAN's private interpretation or church organisations , humbly taking correction and growing unto maturity. smiley smiley

Follow Jesus.

Blessings.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ lovethywill...

jesus is the man to follow,not some building with a name like an organisation that is full of traditions. Since the temple's veil tore into two, the holy of holies which only the high priest can enter has been exposed meaning that you dont need any priest before you can interact with God cos you are now a priest yourself. So, church doesnt matter cos you are the church yourself.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by okpurukata(f): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bunch of hypocritical and blasphemous Pentecostals and Protestants. In other threads when their pastor and church is mentioned, they shout, 'Touch not my ......., judge not, etc. when they hear catholic church they get instant erections.

Imagine how the world would be if 1.2Billion people are to be taught to hate other denominations as your wicked pastors do.

I smh.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Pygru: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Anyigala:
shocked embarassed
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Pygru: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: EXACTLY the reason why I am still demanding the NAME of THIS CHURCH that I can join once I leave the Catholic Church, so that I will become a TRUE FOLLOWER OF CHRIST like him, but FROSBEL has proved to me that he is not only a HERETIC, he is a BLASPHAMER and a HYPOCRITE. UNTIL he NAMES AN ALTERNATIVE CHURCH for We Catholics who he ENDLESSLY ATTACK, he remains NOTHING and NOTHING but A HERETICAL BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITE. I have no other OPTION.
Following Jesus till the end revival Ministry grin
At this ^ church,
we pray in the name of Jesus not Mary,
we do not ask dead saints to pray for Us.
We do not beleive in purgatory.
We do not Make use of Rosary in prayers.
We Obey God's commandement.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
okpurukata: Bunch of hypocritical and blasphemous Pentecostals and Protestants. In other threads when their pastor and church is mentioned, they shout, 'Touch not my ......., judge not, etc. when they hear catholic church they get instant erections.

Imagine how the world would be if 1.2Billion people are to be taught to hate other denominations as your wicked pastors do.

I smh.
Imagine this coming from a christian female....when she logged in she logged out her biblical senses, moral virtues, humility and a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by ijawkid(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
italo:

Yes.

We are not filled with hatred like you and Frosbel.

I like u pass d way u fit imagine to like me o....I don't hate anyone....

I just can't understand what u guys would be doing with dead bodies if ur not gonna bury them or ressurect them....

Abi ona altars na mortuary??......grin.....
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by woky: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
today evenin Mass Was great,and 2moro mornin Mass wil b greater.. Proudly catholic!

1 Like

Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
frosbel:

I am not affiliated to any church , though I fellowship with others, I also have no ministry or group of my own, and there is no intention whatsoever of having one,

I am sincerely a recovering church addict , who is rereading scripture for himself without the lenses of MAN's private interpretation or church organisations , humbly taking correction and growing unto maturity. smiley smiley

Follow Jesus.

Blessings.
My friend keep your blessings to yourself, is that a bribe or what. I don't recieve Blessings from people who derive PLEASURE in BLASPHAMING AGAINST CHRIST AND HIS TRUE CHURCH. So you are not ashamed of yourself?, just LISTEN to yourself, you are not affiliated to any church, though you fellowship with others. So you are the type that PROSTI.TUTE from one mushroom church to another, where you are feed with multiple FAULSE DOCTRINE that you became soo confused and consequently you don't belive anything except what you brain can understend, with this You want us to leave the Catholic Church and join you in your CHURCH PROSTI.TUTION, God forbid!. You don't even know the meaning of Holy Mass you have BLASPHAMOUSLY Criticized with this thread, anyway that is by the way. You said you are a recovering church "ADDICT", that poves my point that you are "SOO CONFUSED", and you think NAIRALAND is the best place for a SAFE RECOVERY? maybe Frosbel you need a BREAK from nairaland for safe RECOVERY. Also you said you are now rereading the bible ON YOUR OWN, WITHOUT ANYBODY'S HELP, and you give your own personal interpretation. so you are a Pastor to yourself, so you are the AUTHORITATIVE SCRIPTURAL INTERPRETER to yourself. And you have th GOTS to come here and BASELESLY attack the Catholic Church without NAMEING A SINGLE ALTERNATIVE. Shame on you Frosbel. I just PRAY that God will FORGIVE you and HELP you to realise the GRAVITY of YOUR BLASPHAMY in this thread and Similar threads you have created in the past against THE TRUE BRIDE OF CHRIST, whose children the Enemy of our Salvation succeded in scatering 500 Years ago using the so called Reformers or rather "DEFORMER". Since I am still yet to see the formation they brought. As for you, I Just pray that God will come to your aid, let me just stop here.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Boomark(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
italo:

What should have realized after your study is that Jesus way is the way God wants to be worshipped. Those who follow Jesus way are Christians. Those who follow the catholic way are what i don't know.

They enjoy bowing to dead human meat. This is the catholic way.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Boomark(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
Anyigala:

The Holy spirit leads people to worship God in spirit and in truth. The church needs to study again. This time they should study the bible not the bulletin.
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Segeggs: @ lovethywill...

jesus is the man to follow,not some building with a name like an organisation that is full of traditions. Since the temple's veil tore into two, the holy of holies which only the high priest can enter has been exposed meaning that you dont need any priest before you can interact with God cos you are now a priest yourself. So, church doesnt matter cos you are the church yourself.
Just look at this one, so you want us to start going ROUND THE CIRCLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? I have said before that I have found Jesus in the Catholic Church and we Catholics are following Jesus, but your brother frosbel is saying that I should come out of the catholic Church. My problem with him is IF I LEAVE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, WHERE DO I GO? (I mean NAME A BETTER CHURCH). Is this question very DIFFICULT to answer?. So far, I have seen that this simple question, WHERE DO I GO? is "A QUESTION WHICH NO PROTESTANT CAN ANSWER". Okay let me come down to you. So your own point is that if I leave the Catholic Church, I should become my own Priest or rather Pastor, since I don't need some one more experinced to help or guide me, also that I should stop going to Church, because church doesnt matter. So this is how you want to lead me to HELL, by telling me to stop going to Church because It doesn't matter. But TRUELY *segeggs* I know you are a BORN AGAIN Christian who goes to church every sunday, but here you are advicing a fellow christian to "STOP GOING TO CHURCH". HONESTLY, you are not different from *Frosbel*, BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITES!!
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lovethywilbedon: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pygru:
Following Jesus till the end revival Ministry grin
At this ^ church,
we pray in the name of Jesus not Mary,
we do not ask dead saints to pray for Us.
We do not beleive in purgatory.
We do not Make use of Rosary in prayers.
We Obey God's commandement.
See another one, So you think we are here for JOKES, A Church with such name DOES NOT EXIST.I have even searched it with Google. Okay so you have resorted to LIES, anyway Iam not surprised, that is what BLASPHAMOUS HYPOCRITES are known for, LIERS!
Re: The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation by Lenny5000(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
It is very simple the difference between Catholics and Christian is this

CHRISTIANS = BIBLE IS THE SOUL AUTHORITY

CATHOLICS = BIBLE + CANON LAW IS THE COMPLETE AUTHORITY

So no need for anybody to be angry or arguing. Where I reside, they don't call Catholics Christians, of cause I was angry and shocked when I first heard that and took my time to explain that Catholics are also Christians, cos they normally ask, Are you a Christian, Muslim or Catholic? Anyway been born and raised a Catholic, when I got here many years ago, I took my time to read and research the Catholic church and found out why they are not called Christians... I had to even read my lil Red Catechism book again ..lol As a grown up now, once you read it again, Y'd be surprised at all the un-biblical things you will find there. While I don't attend the Catholic Church anymore... I still walk into huge empty Catholic church here to sit down, meditate and have quiet time.. I love the feeling of peace I get when I go there. Personally to me Catholicism is like a Cult that you cant fully leave even when you know that a lot of the practice are pagan and has nothing to do with God... But you miss the Latin, Mass, Songs, Eucharist, Sweet Smelling Incense...etc There is really nothing anybody can tell or teach me about Catholicism cos I might actually know more.. cos i spent good time studying... I have Priest as friends and we discuss... You might be surprised, what some of them truly believes. To end this, The Catholic Church will play a big Role towards the end of time, its all there in the bok of revelation and it's gradually falling into place. Saying I love this Religion or Church so I pledge my allegiance has nothing to do with GOD. It is in your interest to find out about what you believe... The world as we know it might be shaken soon from the Vatican and if your faith is not solid as a rock...well!! The information is out there, study yourself to be approved! Y'all my brothers and sisters, love you all.. Bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Similarities Between Atheism and Monotheistic Religions (Islam and Christianity) / Do You Pray In Your Local Dialect? / "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.