Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

124mumsy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 124mumsy's Profile / 124mumsy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 16 pages)

Romance / Re: How Staring At A "Dark, Handsome Man" Almost Got Me Killed This Week. by 124mumsy: 1:51am On Jun 20, 2016
d day any guy go try me I swear waiting happen for Orlando go repeat itself in naija, just imagine dis since kolo!
Romance / Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by 124mumsy: 1:39am On Jun 20, 2016
letsbet:

I followed the live feeds on reddit & CNN. A guy inside the Club was sending text massage to his Mum that there are been held hostage in the bathroom and they are all going to get killed ... well, that aside. I can see that my comment had ruffled some fearthers and I apologized...I still share my heartfelt condolences to the friends and family of all those who lost some one. no one deserves to die either for his religion, race, sexuality or belief.
apology ascepted!
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Chances Of Healing May Be Slim – Fr. Mbaka by 124mumsy: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
valboy20:

damn! another incoherent B.S.

This dumbass don't know the meaning of son in this context.. He's also ignorant of the intentionally misspelt bullhari..a nitwit he his

Anyway I'm done with you asshole..You're highly unlettered, Not gonna reply you 'gain.
just tell me ur out of mb I can afford to send you credit to subscribe for monthly plan, u can still make it Mr lectural on nairaland stop blaming Mr president and make good use of your time, if you still need me help on the credit pm me.
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Chances Of Healing May Be Slim – Fr. Mbaka by 124mumsy: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
valboy20:

all these tripes cause you were asked to work on your grammar huh?
Cripes! Are you really dumb or you're just trying so hard tonight. Whatever story you typed up there shows how foolish and incorrigible you are.. Please i implore you to quit your stupidity show already
how many books have you written? my guy go and look for money because in the league of educated person u still on relegation despite you are more than forty five yr old, time is not on yourside .
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Chances Of Healing May Be Slim – Fr. Mbaka by 124mumsy: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
valboy20:

This son of a bit'ch clearly need a lobotomy.. He obviously brain dead.

You don't fuckin' know me son. I understand you're still tied to your parent's apron string reason you think everyone's like you.
The CV part is quite preposterous for someone who claims to know me well.. Ain't you ashamed of your dumbness son? Damn! Exhibiting your folly on a social network...your parent's must be hiding their face for copulating a dunce
you who can not father a dog calling ur superior son! you are an epitome of that quote''many are mad but few a roaming'' Mr corrector u can even spell buhari
try to grow from this adolescent behavior fool and any age you are!.
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Chances Of Healing May Be Slim – Fr. Mbaka by 124mumsy: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
valboy20:

damn buddy you just murdered English language.
the reason why still remain stagnant in life is because you refuse to respect higher authority, you character speak volume of ur progress, I so much pity your kind of person who always appear on nairaland with dictionary to advertise their intellect yet, u don't have any form of creativity upstair my friend, it we surprise you if I tell am just 25 and I already have my house, my car and am living a very good life, you can remain an intelligent poor professor on naira land....
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Chances Of Healing May Be Slim – Fr. Mbaka by 124mumsy: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
valboy20:

damn buddy you just murdered English language.
you just claim to be educated, the last time I check you still live with your parent at ur age, beside it we do me good to c your CV
Romance / Re: . by 124mumsy: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
ehixking:

Drugs no! am just having fun at your Stupidity cos am in the mood. You all sound stupid to me and two girls have called me already. They read thru my threads and got my number..later you people would go and start Mast*urbating instead of you to ask for yours you are here wailing like bob marley and the wailers

Thank you all....

One wants to chat with me now on whatspp
Bye....thanks nairaland
Bye broke ass ranting fellow.

Might decide to come back and update you so don't run out of megabyte or bis....i have got mine...

Laughing last, laughing best
Keep wailing
u dey run?
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Chances Of Healing May Be Slim – Fr. Mbaka by 124mumsy: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
valboy20:
mbaka should go and sit his ass somewhere.. Two sided mouth priest. Say this today, tomorrow he'll say another. He lost me the day he campaigned for bullhari...what kinda priest does that?

The holy spirit is a fictional character in the first place. Holy Spirit that couldn't tell him that bullhari is gonna lead Nigeria into the abyss. Holy Spirit that told him bullhari is the best president Nigeria will ever have.
Seriously anybody taking this man serious need to have his head checked.

Sellout priest

Meanwhile FTC

the ways man is different from the ways of God, is only a messenger, he is not call to pls you!.
Romance / Re: The Most Beautiful Nairaland guy Is Here Again. Rate My New Pic by 124mumsy: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
why you come dey bleach na, u come even wear earing, my guy fine boy no dey pay go hustle, don't be surprise u dey with your sister dey follow her dey drag her cream

5 Likes

Travel / Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by 124mumsy: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2016
opribo:
They should quarantine them all and test them for all testable diseases ebola, AIDS, and all the others we have enough problems here to take additional ones. I am sure some of them would have indulged in all sorts of immoralities in Libya in order to make ends meet now coming back home to emptiness. Something they would have stayed back here and form a formidable alliance with the various groups to get rid of all these old cargos that have ruined our country and mortgaged the future of our youths.

No youth should go out anywhere again its all a hoax Nigeria is still the best place let us stay and kill all the enemies of our country and make it great again.
The sight and plight of these ones should prick the soul and conscience of all those that have rendered our country into a beggarly nation. A land flowing with milk and honey have become a laughing stock.
Common ear infection our leaders travel out and sit down comfortably in another mans country let them treat them, SHAME SHAME SHAME indeed. If I were the leaders of thos country i will send them away let them go and develop their country. They steal our common resources and our money and run abroad to spend it with their families what a terrible set of people.

Truly it is time indeed all the various agitating groups unite and begin to go after all the looters and their ill gotten wealth in any area they are located whether in Abuja, lagos, port harcourt or anywhere, we behead them and burn down their loot so their children do not carry on from there. It is time indeed. We know them, we know where they live the youths must fight for their future NOW, We have everything we need for every Nigerian youth to be who they want to be in life.
my bro if you get opportunity to travel Europe u no go go
Travel / Re: 162 Stranded Nigerian Deportees From Libya by 124mumsy: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2016
lacasera14:
But wetin dem go find for Libya sef? Nigerians Una too waka Libya and Nigeria which one better pass.
why you go take Libya take compare Nigeria, my guy go read about the country well oh! even with their hard time after the death of Gaddafi they are still better off, beside it is a short cut to Europe, things did not just go okay with this deportees
Investment / Re: Stop Lossing To Booking Everyday And Join The Winning Team by 124mumsy: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
I need foreign sportbook am tired for this Nigeria bookie
Food / Re: See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today by 124mumsy: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
bihari is working in irony!
Crime / Re: Ten Deadliest Terrorist Attacks Of All Time by 124mumsy: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
this is really educative, the mode should take this to front page, the heart of men is desperately wicked indeed!.
Crime / Re: Ritualists Murder Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Remove Foetus by 124mumsy: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
picture
Politics / Re: FG Alerts Nigerians On New ISIS Strategy by 124mumsy: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
lie Mohammed hope dis is not another of ur calling oh! because nobody lie reach u
Romance / Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by 124mumsy: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros you no lie o0o!! And to think that almost all the guys that are commenting are actually hailing this mumu, is quite appalling!
another Romeo spoted!
Romance / Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by 124mumsy: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
you can pay for the bills why are you complaining, the mata really pain u enter your bone oh! just because u paid for our other two friends
Celebrities / Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by 124mumsy: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
PigMeat:
when a woman is beautiful without brains, private parts suffers the most.
-ghadaffi
Mr man Robert Mugabe.
Car Talk / Re: What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You by 124mumsy: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2016
AutosBay:
Make four right or left turns. It's unlikely anyone will also be traveling in a complete circle, so if the car is still behind you after 360 degrees you can be fairly certain you are being followed.
If you're on the highway, get off and then back on. Again, this is something most people will not do when driving so you're likely being followed if a car is still behind you when you get back on the highway. If this happens, pull over to the side of the highway. If you're being followed by a surveillance team, they will not pull over because it's too obvious. They may, however, wait at the next exit so if you want to lose them don't choose the next exit or the exit that you usually take.

If any of these techniques lead you to believe you're being followed, call the police.

http://lifehacker.com/5887204/what-you-should-do-if-you-suspect-a-car-is-following-you
do you mean Nigeria police or which?
Politics / Re: Itsekiri Accuses N-delta Govs Of Working With Militants by 124mumsy: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2016
you see! the itsekiri people are peace loving tribe, if you are from the Niger delta that is the only region where you can stay peacefully, the urhobo are mainly hoodlum and criminal minded tribe, hooligans gangstar, u can paint your house if you are in this region without paying development fees, the ijaw are rich and nice but all they think about is war and illiteracy is a watch word with this d ijaw.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Re: Francis- The Christian Stabbed In Kaduna For Not Fasting by 124mumsy: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2016
from the story the strangers are truly men of war, the way they where dodging the knife, I am very sure they are trained men from China. but Francis started the problem it is disastrous wanting to fight a gang singlehandedly.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dry Well, Rescued (photos) by 124mumsy: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2016
may the close their leg them no free, yet them go dey born trowa
Romance / Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... by 124mumsy: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
I have never open anybody pics so I don't think I have cruch, for any nairalander am concern about positive information or positive report, I think you can vesite eskimi or badoo for such topics
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now by 124mumsy: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
bodejohn:
Only Michelle remained unchanged...
The girls are all grown up and Obama's black hair is now almost white...
Can someone already take Buhari's family picture...
So we can have something to compare with in 3 or 7 years time...
that I s if bihari we still be alive by then
Politics / Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by 124mumsy: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2016
just imajine Nigeria navy does not know the creek very well, if not they would have being able to stand firm with this thugs, the rate at which this boys are gaining ground hmn!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.