Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

124mumsy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 124mumsy's Profile / 124mumsy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Business / Re: How To Fund Your Betfair, Bet365 And Williamhill Account. by 124mumsy: 1:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Bronpls can I get your contact I need to talk with you one on one my email is nathandavid981@gmail.com
Car Talk / Re: Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry by 124mumsy: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
you no get sense?
Not just the number but the right to use it.
bro your don't need to insult the ops
Health / Re: "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" by 124mumsy: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
it is very difficult.. I have been addicted to him for 5years. so the only thing that want to separate us on this earth is genotype. it's very painfull
somebody should post the pics of an as child to reset her Brain, it is painful but such is life!
Celebrities / Re: Man Breaks Efe’s Album Like An Empty Soda Can by 124mumsy: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
eezeribe:
Everything about Efe must always be crude... His voice, personality, music... Just everything about him
He needs to be refined...
All those years spent in warri have really taken a toll on him...
wrong assumption Efe live most of his life in jos. besides in warri you find so many educated person's.
Crime / Re: Man Stabs His Daughter Dead Today With A Knife In Anambra(photos) by 124mumsy: 10:00pm On May 31, 2018
SUPERPACK:
fulani herdsmen again, just look at what they did to someone's daughter, thunder fire una.
take your drugs u no dey wan gree
Romance / Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 124mumsy: 7:00am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I don't do friends chic which is my policy and i don't have emotional feelings for her which means i can't get an erection watching her naked. So that's the koko
this kind matter dey kill person nest time no put your hand for this kind case u dey hear me so, because u realy mess up for breaking the guy code of solidarity
Romance / Re: I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy by 124mumsy: 6:56am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=CarlosTheJackal post=67938017] You are funny. I di you no wise oh aproko like you
Crime / Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by 124mumsy: 11:36am On May 26, 2018
the family should go for spiritual deliverance, since it has happen again, the guy should be killed
Crime / Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by 124mumsy: 5:26am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=67455795]Nawa o. She don give herself bad name forever. How she wan take survive d rest of her life.[/quoifte]if she is granted bay another moving corpses inform of a man we still marry her and even come to nairaland to post prey wedding pic with praises over this witch,I pity d man but I blame his desire because he was already married but chose a devil for an angel
Crime / Re: Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) by 124mumsy: 5:19am On May 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Couples need to pray hard. The institution called marriage is coming under demonic attack in these days. RIP to the departed
yet my friends dad we be celebrating 46 years in marriage, all this modern day marriage without love but material gain is the rational behind harzadous home

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by 124mumsy: 5:14am On May 11, 2018
Olifiz:

No problem. Stay blessed.
guy you have shown maturity at its peak, I really do appreciate it

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by 124mumsy: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nothing we ever prepared the mind of Newton and and his boys that such a thing can ever happened to him giving to the absolute power he has......... But this we stand to his kind who abuse pawer to commit harm to the life of peace loving Nigerians who reside in ekpan and environs, those who live in this environment we understand what I mean this community still need more eggs like him to enjoy lasting Peace and harmony Barron stay far
Crime / Re: Woman Dies After Husband Allegedly Uses Mortar Bomb As intimacy gadget by 124mumsy: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
this is real wa! morta bomb this is my first time to hear that name, sexual perversion @ it pick
TV/Movies / Re: #bbnaija: Here Are Big Brother Naija Housemates Up For Eviction This Week by 124mumsy: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
e b like sey man u dey wix today game oh

1 Like

Education / Re: Five Courses I Can Never Study In A University.(my Opinion) by 124mumsy: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Dhellake:
Knew I would find Comp Sci among your 5 courses and you didn't dissapoint me, the issue you guys have with comp Sci is ignorance. Many just think Comp Sci is all about Desktop Publishing, Programming, Graphics, Comp Sci is far more wider than this, The best pure science course you can choose to study is Comp Sci, there are limitless opportunities and very wide range of careers under Comp Sci alone. From Security to Database management to Software development and the other fields every one knows. Do you know Arunma Oteh studied Comp Sci in school?? Now she's a World Bank VP , that is one of the things Comp Sci gives, you can choose to became anything you like as a Comp Sci graduate

I will stop here.
he does not know anything abt science, i rather b a java programer than be a micro-biologist
Literature / Re: Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again by 124mumsy: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Black Boy
Romance / Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by 124mumsy: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
no mumsy , wetin dey pain me be say e dey make some of these girls misbehave.
na real mata sha! me i no dey quick like dem photo oh,
Romance / Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by 124mumsy: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dem Dey Pay Person 4 D Like?
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Nina "I Told My Boyfriend I Could Cheat On Him In The House" by 124mumsy: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
marttol:
Oh my God!!! Neymar is out of the second leg clash with Real Madrid... Ronaldo GO GO GO!
but They Don Ready Lox D Match Na
Crime / Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by 124mumsy: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=delivryboy post=65271940]
Old trick, always trying to shut people up with scriptural threat, what will happen if I saw the OPM paster himself was a known scammer before he found a legit way of scamming unsuspecting and troubled people. Pack one side before I forward your name to Daddy Freeze.[/quote lol
Crime / Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by 124mumsy: 5:14am On Feb 22, 2018
stankezzy:
you took words out of my mouth , in the north it is a common sight to see villagers operating mines without any government bothering them , they mine the resources and put the money in their pockets but in South east and south south the case is different
Nigeria operate on a mono_economy and oil is the dreaded commodity it is abt being tribalistic here
Crime / Re: Navy Hands Over 8 Suspected Oil Thieves & 4 Vessels To EFCC (photos) by 124mumsy: 5:10am On Feb 22, 2018
delivryboy:
50% big boys in Port Harcourt are into illegal oil theft. Have you ever wondered how someone with no job whatsoever buys a plot of land for 70 million naira, builds a duplex worth another 30 million naira and drives G-wagon makes his money? Omega Power Ministries (OPM) general overseer is their pastor, he blesses the work of their hands, he accepts all kind of criminals in his church and he prays for them with coconut for their bunkering business to flourish.
becareful! Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm
Crime / Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by 124mumsy: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxaXx:

Forgive me...your mum was hanging on my nuts at the time.
no wonder u dont have brain! my 101 years old mum is ur spec, i think isanity is in your linage ur mad brother is dead in warri curently
Crime / Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) by 124mumsy: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
The woman is an Evangelist ?

Maybe she refused to share tithes with the broke ass lazy moorafucker

Only a beast who doesn't deserve any leniency would harm someone like this. Give him a life sentence....He doesn't deserve to live with human beings
abeg make u dey read b4 u dey quote!
Celebrities / Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by 124mumsy: 5:05am On Feb 13, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Mingle with Afonja biggest acts in Nigeria- Dbanj Davido Wizkid Olamide Reekado Tiwa Savage Yemi Alade Falz Simi Korede Bello Wande Coal and many more. They know how to do music best. If not for them sha, we won't be here today.

am not feeling fine ooo and that's not my handwriting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.