Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

124mumsy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 124mumsy's Profile / 124mumsy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Culture / Re: ggdgdg by 124mumsy: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Na that type you dey like? Sorry I can't help you.
I b born again, I only want you to repent goodbye
Culture / Re: ggdgdg by 124mumsy: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

What of you wey wan see my African walking stick? Wetin you be?
I no sey e no pass 2 inch
Culture / Re: ggdgdg by 124mumsy: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Declare your sex first. I can't share what's meant for Eve with Steve. grin
ashawo
Culture / Re: ggdgdg by 124mumsy: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
pinture of ur langalanga dangling in your apartment or idonbelif
Celebrities / Re: Dammy Krane Charged To Court, May Serve Jail Term by 124mumsy: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
NCAN! eagle eye division sleeping on duty, this case has not being treated, I repeat! it has not being treated! spring into action with immediate effect.
Sports / Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by 124mumsy: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Secrets11:
So because CR7 won last night he has suddenly become better than Messi? We all. Watched both guys go head-to-head in their last El Classico and please remind me who came out tops? Messi of course dismantled real Madrid while CR7 was no where to be found. Juventus wasn't an opposition that could trouble Madrid so my brother no even compare both guys because Messi is the best amongst the two guys cool
the same juventus played against barca this season
Celebrities / Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by 124mumsy: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Abeg make una free the dude joor, this might be something he got no idea of and it can also be the other way round, atleast he got arrested with someone who might be the person who booked the flight for him but got him draggedr into the mess cuz it was booked on he's behalf. A lot of this so called booking agents in nigeria also use credit cards bought online (from hackers) to book flight for people. If such person is caught also you all will murder him before hearing his version. Abegiii make we hear word, if not joblessness that has turned everybody to blogger this ain't something that should even get online at all.

Trying five cards doesn't mean he was the one behind the computer doing it. See I have worked with booking agents before and I know how this shii works. They could buy upto 10 credit cards from hackers cuz they don't usually know the amount in the cards and they keep trying until one goes thru. And there's no where in my post I said it wasn't fraudulent I only said he could know nothing about it. Who knows if it was the other guy arrested with him that did the whole trash but he got dragged in cuz he's a celeb and he's name was registered as the passenger. Now go back and read my previous post to comprehend what I wrote earlier and stop throwing words when u the main person who couldn't comprehend what I wrote. #shalom
OK thanks but I still believe that young man was directly involve in the act, because a friend to a thief is also thief!: if that is the case
Celebrities / Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by 124mumsy: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Abeg make una free the dude joor, this might be something he got no idea of and it can also be the other way round, atleast he got arrested with someone who might be the person who booked the flight for him but got him draggedr into the mess cuz it was booked on he's behalf. A lot of this so called booking agents in nigeria also use credit cards bought online (from hackers) to book flight for people. If such person is caught also you all will murder him before hearing his version. Abegiii make we hear word, if not joblessness that has turned everybody to blogger this ain't something that should even get online at all.
dude pay attention when you read so you can teach you children basic comprehension, he tried five credit card on the online portal from the site, this company can easily spot fraudulent activities when they c one no insult intended but the guy Bleep up.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets by 124mumsy: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2017
siie:
Who's dis one??
are they asking for your patronage?
Religion / Re: Can Someone Explain This? by 124mumsy: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2017
FellepHq:
Atheism is not for everyone one, if you are not comfortable with the premise that there is no god. Jeje continue in your theist believe. Otherwise you will see things.
Atheism is not a solution to any problem, but may strengthen your resolve to solve your own problems. Life is not fair, atheist and theist alike do have challenges from time to time.
your deliverance can only be organised by powerful men of God around the globe, I only pray that u can still win more souls for Christ when you make amends
Business / Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by 124mumsy: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
iykepromotions:
You can do domain flipping. ie buying and selling of domain names. I made my first $550 USD online with an investment of $9 dollars.

Internet business is real however there are many scams and lies online that's why researching is very important. FREE awareness thread here on EXPIRED Domain Flipping here; www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/what-make-money-online
bro send me your number I want to b part of this business
Business / Re: Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide by 124mumsy: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
am interested I live in warri uvwie local government I have a sound Siena bus but I don't have 2 million to be honest
Investment / Re: 4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away by 124mumsy: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
this write up has really expose me to some of my short falls, I am disconeting my go TV despite there promise of free extra 2 channel and a recharge card, for my normal committee osusu connection. and I we be eating EBA that has stay daybreak.... thanks ops.
Romance / Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by 124mumsy: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
mind u nobody ugly, in this get age it is only the poor that are ugly, money can buy beauty, most of those celebrity are naturally ugly but with face enhancement anything can b transform from or head to your toe
Celebrities / Re: Simi Shows Off Her Lovely Family by 124mumsy: 2:01pm On May 31, 2017
you need deliverance, not an insult but a decent advice
Business / Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by 124mumsy: 9:40am On May 31, 2017
if u want to help the op plz help him with your details
Health / Re: Goko Cleanser Scam Alert!!! by 124mumsy: 3:31pm On May 28, 2017
goggle is your partner
Investment / Re: Case Closed by 124mumsy: 3:02am On May 26, 2017
na so richmondberk take start.
Investment / Re: New Investment Idea by 124mumsy: 2:59am On May 26, 2017
Nathandavid981@gmail.com
Crime / Re: Sunny Blu Opukiri, Gospel Artiste Assaulted By Police For Defending A Keke Rider by 124mumsy: 2:46am On May 26, 2017
too many illiterate in the Nigeria police, if I have my day I we scrab the current police force and only recruit those with ND.. . ..the last time I meet one at eco bank he could not fell s form, another police man could not even copy my details on a police. hand note, I just can't calling them offisal
Events / Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by 124mumsy: 2:26am On May 26, 2017
I no c any oyinbo for the pinture , u sure sey na abload be dis?
Business / Re: How to make money with pictures... by 124mumsy: 6:20am On May 02, 2017
BETTER PIKIN NA GOD GO BLESS YOU
Investment / Re: Stop Ponzi,start Investing For The Future,join Piuni Telecoms by 124mumsy: 5:39am On Mar 02, 2017
i pray they are paying
Investment / Re: Wealth Creation Without Stress@ The Comfort Of Your Home by 124mumsy: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Family / Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by 124mumsy: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
bro it is too late you should have make your decision b4 now, b reminded that what God has joinrd together let no man put asunder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.