Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

124mumsy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 124mumsy's Profile / 124mumsy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Culture / Re: The Destruction Of Ancient African Cities In Pictures by 124mumsy: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2017
Orodje:
Bro chill forget Google coz I know this guy's history more than you do. No one knows his net worth, many sources quote a net worth of $400 billion, but this number seems to be pulled out of thin air. The Wikipedia article does give one intriguing example of his wealth.
According to the story, Musa went on pilgrimage to Mecca in 1324. With him, he brought as much as 72,000 pounds of gold to give to the poor. At today's prices, that would be worth an astounding 1.5 billion dollars. Of course these figures, like many from history, are probably wildly inflated. And even if Musa did give away $1.5 billion, that doesn't tell us what his total net worth was. So where does the number of $400 billion come from? And what's their source? If they have one, they aren't saying. Its possible that the number is simply made up.
pls dont distract this guy from educating the puplic. i am proud we once have a man that was once the richiest man on earth. u c d white are just being wicked
Religion / Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2017
analice107:

What i mean is that, you misunderstood the whole point i was trying to make. I never mean that the dead one is Jesus. The guy is an atheist so, dead. Talking to him is a total waste of time.
Religion / Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2017
analice107:

Are you a Necromancer? Pls stop talking to the dead. He is dead.
dont b decieved it is appointed for man to die once and after that is judgement. those who claim they talk to d dead are contaminated by unclean spirit"
Business / Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by 124mumsy: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
holatin:
I need information about how many daughter he has.

that is more important to me than anything at the moment.
he have a son

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by 124mumsy: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Anybody could have said that. A male or female!
with this your mindset, I pity the ladies in your life.
u Are Just Being Judgemental In This Contest, What Make U Think He Can Not Treat A Woman Nicely.
Religion / Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
godfromGod:
This is out of hands grin

The truth is, nobody should think you're a sane being. Madass
point of correction sir. the dead dont communicate with the living. it is apointed unto a man to die once.
Religion / Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
analice107:

HahahahahahahHahHa. You got so lost.
am very busy so i lost concentration in typing not on the subject
Religion / Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
analice107:

Are you a Necromancer? Pls stop talking to the dead. He is dead.
it is ignorance that make the rat to call D cat for a fight! paul soul strange things before he believe the same go to thomos. i pray u should be an exceptional, the children of isreal demanded to speak with the lord! but it was a disaster for them when he apears. Jesus Is Dead To U But The Holy Spiret Dwell In Us.
Religion / Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
bro u are a very good writer an a very inteligient guy i must confess. but the things of the spiret can not be judge carnally. when jesus left the desciple they where just ordinary men. but when the holy spiret come into them they became ordinary men with extraordinary pawers. have u position ur mind so that the holy spirit envelope ur soul? you can never understand things abt God if u keep reading and summarising the bible like a comprehesion book.
Religion / Re: Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? by 124mumsy: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
the bible says it is only a fool that think's in his heart there is no GOD.
Nairaland / General / Re: Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) by 124mumsy: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
mr man how would u love your ram to the extend of buying her a rose. even me i cant remeber when i presented my sweet bae with a flower. things rams do for love

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by 124mumsy: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Evans downfall was as a result of Amaka, I can c ur downfall from intarating with another man,s wife
Romance / Re: Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night by 124mumsy: 5:16am On Jun 15, 2017
braithwaite:

Ah sure sey you Cari ATM folo bodi, go withdraw na.. Thrs love is sharing..

ANAMU.. ALAPUKKOI

pos is available I don't know why he is complaining
Crime / Re: Police Deny Inserting Broomsticks Into Evans joystick by 124mumsy: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2017
LordCrimson:
We've heard you Justice Simbiatcry cry
yes your lordship

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Runtown Shares First Photo Of His Son, Zamar by 124mumsy: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2017
so na do body way u dey die for b dis
Family / Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by 124mumsy: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2017
anywhere do na do, escept u b virgin, in case you b virgin advice your husband not take tramado because you have starve d guy badly
Family / Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by 124mumsy: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Who will take the second-hand depreciated woman.

Senseless woman,

She woulda remained in her husband's house and continued shagging her lovers...her husband would never have known... After all, Toto no get meter.
And it woulda been a WIN-WIN case for her.

Now who will take her in
after all d years when the guy don take train d babe, women investment is like the tales of ashawo no b work.
Politics / Re: Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB by 124mumsy: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
dondo83:
The moment ipob realises the only thing they have is red sand , they will come to there senses. No ipob state has oil( when I mean oil, I mean tangible oil and not the osusu volume)..Enugu Abia ebonyi anambra and imo can go and form Biafra
700 billion has being allocated to oil rich rejoin yet there is no development, the ipob can still grow up to make one of the greatest nation in the world wth what they have, Thailand only produce rice and rice related product yet they are more developed than Nigeria

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Pastor Who Rapes Pregnant Girls In Abia Church Turned Baby Factory Arrested(Pic) by 124mumsy: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57264011] angry

Walahi if not that I am not good at memorizing bible verses and quoting the bible

I would have been a pastor..

Those guys enjoy like crazy..
The benefits of being pastor in Nigeria can not be over emphasized.[/quo prete]for raping pregnant women abi? pervert spotted
Celebrities / Re: Davido's Female Dancers Pose With Snakes During Video Shoot In Jamaica by 124mumsy: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2017
ayogozie:
Fear gals most of them is snake but that gal puna is too clean ==her nu.nu go dey tight my ppp is rising
headmaster of vaselin crew.ng
Celebrities / Re: Davido's Female Dancers Pose With Snakes During Video Shoot In Jamaica by 124mumsy: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2017
plz don't bring dat evil spirit to naija
Sports / Re: Late Sheik Tiote: 7 Things You Did Not Know About The Late Footballer (photos) by 124mumsy: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2017
kingthreatz:

Nothing is vanity. He lived a fruitful live. And he will be celebrated by many
for what shall it profit a man for him to gain the whole world and loss is soul? goggle bablo escoba
Crime / Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by 124mumsy: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2017
lagosrd:

Pls who are you talking about here.
waiting the op mean is that many are krass but few are roaming

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Why We Need To Change Motor (Engine) Oil Regularly by 124mumsy: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2017
what about keke you did say anything about it, hope u know keke is sold for approximately 700.000;yet u did not consider it a vehicle God is is watching!

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Late Sheik Tiote: 7 Things You Did Not Know About The Late Footballer (photos) by 124mumsy: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
but all is vanity upon vanity, ............

7 Likes

Business / Re: Become Our Retail Agent And Earn Big by 124mumsy: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
I am Nathan I am also interested am from warri in Delta state Nathan david981@gmail.com

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies!! See The 8 Ways To Protect Your Heart From Being Played By Guys by 124mumsy: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
if dem find out u no marry a virgin, but u dey advice the people to wait, all those inspirational book don kill una mentality finish kwatinue with u advice.
Romance / Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by 124mumsy: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:

i am not gay, ive been on nairaland for years and all i do is chyke women. you can go through my posts undecided
dont becloud your reasoning.
sori 4 misunderstanding you, but u don't have to support such act of immorality, because the western world are not even proud of it check the ration of same sex ratio.
Romance / Re: 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says by 124mumsy: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
themonk:
The way people conclude on certain things is disturbing, just because you weren't born gay doesn't mean the next person isn't born gay. maybe your gay activities were influenced by environment but some people were born in such a way they are only attracted to their sex or both sexes. most gays even display characters that suggest this from childhood, some guys that display girl-like characters turn out to be homosexual and same for girls too.

I always tell people if pastors say gays are demon possessed they should go and find gays around the world and cast out those demons or else forever remain silent, it is pathetic that because Nigeria is a over religious country we applaud anti-gay laws. if only you feel the way these people feel, someone denying you the privilege of your sexual orientation and all that. its just like black people centuries ago when whites denied that we are just as human as they are and used this lie to justify slavery and subject us to animal-like conditions. if you feel bad when someone calls you a monkey, you shouldn't relegate gays.

saying nobody is born gay is ridiculous because there are other 1,500 different species that practice homosexuality, can we say they are not born gay too?

PS: i am not gay and i am not anti-gay. i stand for justice for all.
gay spotted
Business / Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by 124mumsy: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2017
iykepromotions:
Do more research on your own even outside the thread @ www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/what-make-money-online Or visit www.Julanky.com for direct mentorship, tools and Assistance.

Regards.
OK thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.