Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

124mumsy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 124mumsy's Profile / 124mumsy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 16 pages)

Education / Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by 124mumsy: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
kennygee:

Who you epp.

She did it as a good Samaritan, she didn't even need to know him or had a relationship with him to help.

How many men would offer to help a young lady out like that without her getting on her back or on her knees?
can you swear that men has not help you without demanding for your body, the irony girls in Nigeria believe that with your body as compensation you can get anything that is why they spend most of the little money they have on cosmetics and clothing at the detriment of their future, believe me most Nigeria girls no matter a sufisticated they appears are begers.

he

1 Like

Properties / Re: How Much Is Your House Rent by 124mumsy: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
dapelua:
1.5m
Linus ubah
Family / Re: Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) by 124mumsy: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
ossaisly:
shocked seeing his face alone, one would easily tell that he ll some day run. He should be brought back to come and run for Nigeria in this forthcoming Olympics.

This one run pass Bolt.
mumu

3 Likes

Events / Re: Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) by 124mumsy: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
shamsuRana:
WHAT IS THIS LIFE? cry

A man is born today, Tomorrow he is dead.

A man lives in a mansion today, Tomorrow he lives
underground.

A man drives a car today, Tomorrow an ambulance
drives him.

A man reads biology today, Tomorrow a biography
is been read of him.

A man eats whatever he wants today, Tomorrow he
becomes food for insects.

A man is always early for work today, Tomorrow he
is termed late Mr/Mrs.

A man is seen resting in his house today, Tomorrow he is resting in a coffin. And they say "Rest In Peace"!

A man eats all kinds of fruits in his house today,
Tomorrow he becomes manure to those trees.

A man is known today as the richest man ever,
Tomorrow he doesn't even know where or what will
happen to his riches.

What is life after all?

Plan your life because you may not see tomorrow.
But when your life is well planned you won't Be
afraid of any thing.

ACT RIGHT AND LIVE GODLY. ALWAYS BE A HELPING HAND .
that is the circle of life, nice write up, everything in life is vanity's

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by 124mumsy: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
picture or u no d rest
Celebrities / Re: My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React by 124mumsy: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
anyway your husband may have a good job but he is a less busy man, and that makes him jobless if not I don't see any reason why you should let the world know that he is womanrapper
Family / Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by 124mumsy: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
MMotimo:
Good old diet and exercise is what is needed, not 9 day wonder therapies
must u spoil his business, Mr I too know, if we find out now you have pot belle
Education / Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by 124mumsy: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
slimmy2005:
I wouldn't even trade words with you. You don't have control over your diction let alone your life. Bye
you have pride without base and nothing to show for it, mind you I don't vesite the dictionary as you do. because I want to impress one nairalander.
Education / Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by 124mumsy: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
adroitvezy:

its dzogbese lisa not degbede liza.
my guy am not poet, but thank you anyway.
Education / Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by 124mumsy: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
this is the story of degbedeliza in the poem! song of sorrow.
Education / Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by 124mumsy: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
noeloge82:

Bro I understand u just that sometime many people don't understand , if many stundents will understand then u just need to always be at alert and 4/5 yrs will not bring u down,
Any student who survived 042 from 1999 - 2005 will understand
you are very correct, but they are some question which a learned person don't need to ask
Education / Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by 124mumsy: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
slimmy2005:
There was indeed a country. The APC led govt have failed Nigerians, they have failed the people, they have turned brothers against themselves, they have sold Nigeria peace to the wolf.
all you no how to do is to wail about APC and bihari as if you can recount the achievement you made during jona led administration, it pains me that most of you wailers don't have job, so you tend to eat from thuggery that has vanish with Jonathan led administration.

1 Like

Education / Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by 124mumsy: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Olanireti:

Whic rival are you talking about/. Are they just contesting for the post? The rival that didnt kill him during election would now kill him after election. Stop defending nigeriaNarm forces unnecessarily. We all know what they are capable of doing especially Nigeria police force. So unfortunate the guy died like this. I dont know when this country will grow. There is nothing wrong with protest for crying out loud, just that most of the time in Nigeria student protest doesnt yield any positive result.
my bro there are some fools you don't voment on what they type because of their inexperience and stupidity

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Adaeze Yobo Counts Down To 26th Birthday by 124mumsy: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
DrChukzy:
Those of you bleating about her age are surely suffering from insomnia. Why will she give a false age? Is she a musician or footballer? Nigerians abeg make una get sense jare, no be everybody brain be like una own o.
I I can c that you have not taking your drugs for today, u don't know she was an ex beauty queen, that makes her a celebrity which can make her to reduce her age.
Education / Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by 124mumsy: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=BLWeb post=44543908]This school should be probed by Buhari. Did the Edo state government follow due process in establishing the university? I don't just get it![/quote if you think education is espensive ! try illiteracy
Sports / Re: Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President by 124mumsy: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
makapella:
Good for him.....mk dem kuku pursue all of dem replace dem with d sensible younger generation..
But dat kunu sipping dullard no go gree as him wan put him fulani mokopos

Modified:abeg i registered since 2008(u can check my profile) n dz is d first time im on frontpage..
Secondly,iv neva had above three likes before so pls my dear brothers n sis,join me celebrate as u shower me with likes mbok..i don dey talk every funny thing but i neva get any like before pass three

Re modified:Abasi mmudim...it has passed five likes ooo...Dz is prophetic,it means im steping into anoda dimension..
For dose thinking im crazy,iv done smthng like dz n d highest i got was 2 likes
who like help?
Crime / Re: 5 World Most Wanted Drug Lords Of All Time by 124mumsy: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Pablo Escobar is richer than mexico as a country, most if the road and development in the country he partake, the major reason s he was killed was because he dictate polical position for politicians even than to the presidency, he was later killed by the American government, but I think I like Pablo although he is a brutal drug lord
Family / Re: Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) by 124mumsy: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
here. is my judgemen the judge should be dismiss and serve 15yrs inprisement
Family / Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by 124mumsy: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
how do I get it from Warri delta state
Politics / Re: Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide by 124mumsy: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
TrueSenator:
Since you guys hate my foreign trips..... I have decided to do domestic rounds instead lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...Hahaha.... This is just my thought.. grin cheesy wink
Fulani are not born rulers they are normad allow him to maintain is calling

1 Like

Business / Re: How Much Is Petrol Selling For In Your Area? by 124mumsy: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
in Warri here we buy for 150 not less no add, even inside the depot it is sold for 150, I no no! waiting we come dey enjoy for the oil city, no fuel, no road, only wahala and community lords disturbing the peace of innocent citizen, yet hause rent na bomb blast, I beg I wan trek go the nearest city wet near delta.
Crime / Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by 124mumsy: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
emmanuelcrawler:
Even Sanusi self no fit stand as surety for him agent.

Sha Afta the reggae play the blues
people don't like to read but want to comment, the writer said the leader must be resident of bayelsa state
Politics / Re: Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri by 124mumsy: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Buhari is a curse on this nation. That we are stuck with Buhari till 2019 is depressing. At this point in time, any brave solider that executes Buhari will be a hero thereby casting his name on Gold.
you and your punch of hypocriss that like your fucking stament are lunatics just like oga jona, I can c you guys from that part of life has the same spirit like orubebe, who don't think before they act and called cawordice bravery.
Politics / Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by 124mumsy: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
to be realistic Nigerians need to support this government, they are still growing up unlike PDP that has all the technical knowledge to take Nigeria to greater heights but refused to do it, APC is a party that want the progress of this country but lack foundation of proper leadership since they don't have the right skilled and refused to ascept it, the painful aspect of all this political randevous is the fact that commoner s who are surpose to be praying are here castigating superior authority, in a nutshell if APC is not competent another party should emerge not PDP,.
Politics / Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by 124mumsy: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2016
blackpanda:

Actually I honestly think you shld have your head examined by a psychiatrist cos no sane individual would post the trash u typed. All you good at is insults and anything negative against nigeria. You really shld get a grip with reality and stop wallowing in unproductive desperate attempt to destroy the country. Rubbish!
can a ordinary commoner destroy the giant of africa?
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption by 124mumsy: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2016
the pain peter dat was why he replied back at least the fan we be followed on Instagram, for drawing Peter's attention an achievement to a commoner.
Crime / Re: Odeshi Failed. by 124mumsy: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2016
he should have tried it on his head!
Crime / Re: Horror! Police Arrest Man With Pounded Human Flesh In Lagos(photos) by 124mumsy: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2016
pinture or idobelivit
Career / Re: Those Who Truly Understand Life Make It Simple For… by 124mumsy: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2016
this is inspirational, be the best of what you do, and be proud of your talent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.