Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

124mumsy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 124mumsy's Profile / 124mumsy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by 124mumsy: 5:02am On Feb 13, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Mingle with Afonja biggest acts in Nigeria- Dbanj Davido Wizkid Olamide Reekado Tiwa Savage Yemi Alade Falz Simi Korede Bello Wande Coal and many more. They know how to do music best. If not for them sha, we won't be here today.

am not feeling fine ooo and that's not my handwriting
what we u sey abouth the undisputable legend 2 baba? dont b tribalistic in ur statement, Nigeria Music Industry Is Trying

1 Like

Romance / Re: One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. by 124mumsy: 4:50am On Feb 12, 2018
bjayx:

Honestly...I have some exes that I can always lay wit whenever I wanna. They just can't help it. Its a crazy world
are they marid?
Romance / Re: "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos by 124mumsy: 5:10am On Feb 08, 2018
internationalman:

I prefer her beauty without Brain to ugly with Albert Einstein and Michael Faraday brain combined.
hope u we not come here 2 create a topic with marital advice, matured mind needed please?
Romance / Re: “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says by 124mumsy: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2018
sample your breast and all other vital part lets compare so we can make select our choice, mind u doll dont wear pant and bra
Romance / Re: Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) by 124mumsy: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2018
mystery22:
girls are in big sh*t,some of my female friends are asking me for advice about this doll, dats when I knew dis sh*t just got serious,in d next 5-10yrs(with d help of China n d rest top cosmetics countries)dis doll will feel 95% humans. just look at d evolution of GSM to android n d rest. d bible Neva lies,
the dool provide 90 percent pleasure, when some women we just remain static during sex i realy feel so much 4 d ladies.

1 Like

Family / Re: Mistake Married Women Make by 124mumsy: 5:40am On Dec 18, 2017
EmirOMENT:
This advise is good for both husband and wife and not only the women.
Creating this thread specifically for women means that you're subjecting them to mere objects/machines in their matrimonial home. I see no reason why a man can't also adhere to the above advise.
this particular advice is for women, maybe some other time men we be treated dont just bring comparison to spoil d atmosphere.
Education / Re: Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) by 124mumsy: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
quiverfull:
The fundamental misjudgment we've made as a country is to assume everyone is cut out for the formal education. Some of these peeps up north will do well as semi skilled artisans.
And the North needs not compete with the South by forcing their people to be educated; they should concentrate on their strength and focus on agriculture.
what an irony!
Education / Re: UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation by 124mumsy: 3:27am On Nov 15, 2017
9jaDoc:
What sort of people are Nigerians??!!
Nigerians are good people great nation!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto by 124mumsy: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
This timid generation of humans do not recognize tattoo as a creative body art that it is. They just harbour stupid biased convinction that tattoo must be bad without asking themselves if Body art is what commits crime.
go and sleep

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: New Prado Jeep Burnt In Abuja This Morning (Photos) by 124mumsy: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
nestic:
chaiii...see waist over 2million naira gone...its not my portion
prado jeep worth more than 2 million it is not camry
Crime / Re: Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM by 124mumsy: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
ufuosman:
Doctors and nurses like doing things like dis, some will ask for police report or deposit first. 99percent don't value life. Why can't dey start treatment and call police themselves. They just waste the young man life. The people dat shot him will die dis November IJN, Amen
may dis prayer b answered i beg u jehovah over do!
Romance / Re: GODAMMN Check Out This Beauty by 124mumsy: 4:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Rubbiish:

Jealousy no good oo my sister...If truly u are 2% close to her beauty....i dare u to upload your pic... Stop hating...
na jass? she no fit tryam,
Crime / Re: Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) by 124mumsy: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ Hang them by

♤ their balls
why dem no type their name na? this investigation go 2 hard oh!
Fashion / Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by 124mumsy: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
cosmatika:
Wetin go kill Boborisky plenty nah. Cancer of the skin, Anal cancer, HIV, curses. Nawao
even cancer of the prick, aldo babes like that one bekus d prick go treple it original size no b joke oh! he catch of chenko man
Religion / Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by 124mumsy: 5:16am On Oct 29, 2017
bkool7:

Only married adult will comprehend
God made sex to be enjoyed by married couples. So, sex is sweet , but only in marriage
yet this marid men we not live the unmarid young girl alone, vesite any hotel it is marid men that patronised it more. even most of u saying only in marriage do otherwise
Sports / Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title by 124mumsy: 5:04am On Oct 29, 2017
tycoon3:
Up Antony Joshua Up Nigeria
which nigeria?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album by 124mumsy: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Na question i ask nah. He attended DJ Olu's burial, and not the other two. Now, he is releasing album for only him.
u just murder that fool with ur epic response i envy ur manarism. and to the ops u dont need to insult people to state ur point.
Sports / Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by 124mumsy: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
icon8:

Let's assume you're correct, Mr. Alaroye; does that change the fact that he played that particular "penalty" go throw-in?

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day!
in the game of football anything and everything is posible. so it is not a suprised
Sports / Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by 124mumsy: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
icon8:

E play penalty go throw-in. O gba penalty lo throwing.
he is one of the best penalti shotter's that the world can rekon with and he has the fastest goal till date in english league

1 Like

Religion / Re: Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) by 124mumsy: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
zionmade1:
They will come and say its a lie
They will come and say the guy was contracted to pretend as if he was mad
They will come and say it was not really madness that it was kolo
They will even ask the Chosen members to go and heal an amputee.
Atheists would be the first to throw pebbles because they are disappointed on how their empty knowledge failed them, Muslims will follow because there allah dont know the meaning of miracle, faithless so called christians will supoort them because they dont believe their God can heal a mad man but they think they believe that Jesus said"greater works shall ye do"

oooooo
John 12:40 comes to mind
i know the atheist we have scientific xplanation to this yet they do not envagelize their so called religion
Crime / Re: Zimbabwean Reverend Sister Raped, Killed And Dumped In A Dam (Photos) by 124mumsy: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
as usual the almighty no go save am
why is it that atheist are only loudable on nairaland platform, no envegelism and they are never proud of their religion except on social media
Health / Re: Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo by 124mumsy: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2017
yom2:
just make sure u are not drinking blended dead flyes. d last time I saw how these local brews are being processed I swear never to drink them except from a certified factory. the stuff is left open in a big bowl and dead flyes soak in them for days before they are sieved and bottled
that is what make it awesome, they are all blinded to give u that great taste mind u no virus can stand 100 degree celcious.
Health / Re: Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo by 124mumsy: 5:42am On Oct 25, 2017
PublicHealthNig:

Source: http://www.publichealth.com.ng/scientifically-proven-health-benefits-of-zobo-drink/

despite it great taste and devine flavour i still prefered the kunu that are prepeared from the army barrack not those ones that are thick like akamu
Romance / Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (photos) by 124mumsy: 5:27am On Oct 25, 2017
lawman88:

Is either you are deaf, bind or schizophrenic. What you saw before was their pre-wedding . My boss attended the wedding on Saturday. Did I say pre-wedding pictures on the topic? Did you know who posted the pre-wedding pictures on nairaland about a week ago? You have eyes yet you don't read, only went through the photos and talking rubbish. Get a life for yourself. I know faiza and her father is a popular man here. I'm not the reason why you are still single, if you cannot wish them well, just moved to another thread. Senator yerima's son is a Nairalander and that I know. I knew that through their family photographer. If you don't know anything about something, keep quiet. I believe you are not a notherner....focus on your side.....
there u go wrong again what does segregation has to do with u correcting the ops? aldo i wish them a blissful marid life
Family / Re: I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? by 124mumsy: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
jerryunit48:
Choi ! You married the Devil’s daughter herself , Just walk away ,Even all you said she has done you dare not hit a woman in the country I reside . Life is sometimes unfair
the only reason for divorce is infidelity don't listen to a non christain adverce on this subject, u need spiritual help
Romance / Re: Can You Help Your Man In This Situation Be Sincere. by 124mumsy: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pacecar:
I would NEVER allow any man sleep with my future beautiful wife before doing anything for me. My wife is the most precious treasure n she can't be stained.
that is if u meet her a virgin.
Family / Re: Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry by 124mumsy: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
icon8:
"Usman said that Abdullahi divorced her in November 2016, compelling her to leave his house immediately after pronouncing `divorce’ three times in line with Islamic injunction."

Is that all?

To divorce is as easy as that? In this day and age?

Divorce! Divorce!! Divorce!!! grin cheesy shocked

Wonders shall never end!
islam is just too mechanical and grude

3 Likes

Family / Re: Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry by 124mumsy: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Gentlevin:
I think the terrestrial forces are after this man.....u divorce woman and at d same time u no want make she marry another man..........problem of arranged marriage..........
he dey enjoy the Bleep but do not want to take responsibility useless man
Crime / Re: Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Farmer In Delta. Photos by 124mumsy: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm sure NPF's uniform is really affecting their actions, black never signifies anything good, if we can change those people's uniform to baby pink or purple who knows they might change.
the mind is what control a man, that was why the bible said guide ur heart with all deligent

Eye yam just tayad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Blogger Aniebiet Antia Beaten By Soldiers For 4 Hours In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 124mumsy: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Wetin you do to warrant crocodile koboko?
u look like the guy who said he felt like standing in front of a soldier man and called him a soldier ant, remember i warned u! thankgod u villiage people no succeed
Politics / Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by 124mumsy: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

I honestly keep wondering the kind of brains those who clamour for the criminals have.

Who in his or her right mind will be saying Atiku 2019?

Because the current administration has problems does not mean we should now stoop so low to this apology of a crook!!! angry
those glamouring for him dont understand the diff between the good the bad and the ugly
Crime / Re: Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years by 124mumsy: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
dingbang:
Life just aint fair..... She will hate men for life because of this.
at age 18 she was already and adult yet she was suporting the dad, the girl has definately acepted the act, beside she has relative and the mum was not dead! my judgement the girl was enjoying insex to the fulliest, it is a no no for me to c my sibling naked body not to talk abt penetration. the man should face the law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.