Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

124mumsy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 124mumsy's Profile / 124mumsy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 16 pages)

Family / Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by 124mumsy: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
telim:
The best thing for her is to commit suicide and join them, their is nothing left for her again. God protect us on our families
take your drugs you we not listen.
Sports / Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by 124mumsy: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
thnx. But I'm slim.
better still, you are a slim fit cow

1 Like

Sports / Re: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Mother Cries Over The Death Of Her Son by 124mumsy: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
mstcw, nonsense.. Anybody can bury anybody.. Anybody can die any damn time.. RIP Amodu Shuaibu.
u are a fat fool!

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by 124mumsy: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2016
the greatest mistake Nigeria ever made was electing an ijaw man to become the president of Nigeria, an ordinary ijaw man who kill fish for survival prefer to use is profit to purchase gun because they are troublesom in nature,Jonathan so much empower this people to the extent they are so rich to become a treat to the nation, Buhari! never negotiate with this boys because they now believe they can defect the country, keep seeking for permanent solution to get rids of this thugs,, if not they we still arise again tomorrow with another name to place demand for many other things,Nigeria should mount saterlight to monitor the affair of this country, I know tompolo has hand in all this but I blame the once clueless and shoeless president of Nigeria for all this menace, they should destroy the region and c who we suffer at long run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Cheated On My Husband Who Is A Pastor With A Married Man. by 124mumsy: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2016
just like Nigeria film we no how it we end forget about the blog
Romance / Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by 124mumsy: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol..... I talk my mindcheesycheesy
I don't have both, all I have is a true love from the cubord of love
Romance / Re: Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted by 124mumsy: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No 2 n 3....gringrin
u be thief
Politics / Re: Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. by 124mumsy: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
uupgrade:
That's d spirit of a real Niger Deltan. All hail my Uncles from different War boats All the ones coming from Ogbia, nembe, brass, okrenkoko, gharamatu, ogla,, warri. bomadi. akugbene, esanma, ayakoromor, to mention but few, who r risking their lifes fighting so I could secure a good job in my state, for fighting so that my next generation could afford Oxford University in my very own Delta state without necessarily traveling abroad. I say may d God that created this earth shield u from the attacks of NA. NAF, DSS. and all other Security Agencies Mounted against ur Genuine Struggles. May d late spirit of Isaac Adaka Boro shine light in ur endeavours. Freedom! Freedom!! Freedom!!!! Ahhhh Izon!!!!. we will die as heroes with our heads up high not like cowards.
if they fund out very well you can bit even carry rubber gun, NY brother you are educated you should know better than this, the 13 percent oil derivative that us slocated to delta state is even enough to bring sustainable development development to delta but the leaders play politics with our future, we should not emulate the iPod guys who have being fighting lost battle since the time of theira

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) by 124mumsy: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2016
the spirit of jungle justices being practice in Warri is the best, I cant imagine a consistent ocurence of one idiot raping people's wife yet the whole community can not burn the bastard

4 Likes

Health / Re: Tragic Skin Condition Is Turning 11-year-old Boy Into Statue by 124mumsy: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
God please protect us from all kind of evil, madam God we definitely c you true pain
Crime / Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by 124mumsy: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2016
ogene70:

in your very crude mentality, I guess it will be right to call the whole of southwest shame because I was rubbed in the street of Lagos. Nobody is justifying criminality, he had no reason calling the entire Niger Delta shame because he got rubbed in warri, a fraction of entire Niger Delta. reflecting the reality of a life he left behind doesn't warrant him insulting entire people from a particular region because few boys from same region rubbed him.lets learn to say things right ...quote me when you receive sense.
mumulity dey wari u waiting u wan justify
Sports / Re: Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. by 124mumsy: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
he is an achiever, a good orator, and a perfect boxer worthy of emulation, go TV top a new Chanel for the legend that is Chanel 29 but the greatest question where we he spent is eternity?
Business / Re: . by 124mumsy: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
bro I we like to learn from u oh! how do I meet you
Business / Re: How to make money with pictures... by 124mumsy: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2016
i want to get u number oh! how do I get paid?
Agriculture / Re: The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) by 124mumsy: 12:31am On May 29, 2016
how do I meet u so I can learn from your farm directly, I don't have any knowledge on snail farming but I am interested in this venture
Crime / Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by 124mumsy: 10:15am On May 24, 2016
good for her
Celebrities / Re: Timaya’s Daughter, Emmanuela's 4th Birthday Is Today by 124mumsy: 11:58am On May 21, 2016
firstolalekan:
This useless militant Hidding under his wacky music undecided One of the leaders of Niger delta AVENGERS
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED....
who told you is a militant
Sports / Re: Onazi Ogenyi Releases Pre-wedding Photos by 124mumsy: 11:21pm On May 05, 2016
sheddo619:
lyk mikel abi
na obi not abi
Crime / Re: Soldier Kills Bride's Mum In Delta by 124mumsy: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Collinz2:
Op its jakpa nt ekpan junction and she was not shot bt stab. The soldier stopped the keke to know why he is working during environmental period bt stuborn driver immediately revise and the soldier was trying to stop by using his gun which a daggar was tied he accidentally stab the lady. Later 3 other people was killed by the soldiers there.
why did the foolish soldier killed additional 3 person

12 Likes

Investment / Re: Sport Betting As A Business by 124mumsy: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
keoplus:
Well am not out here to advertise any of the sites because they all have same odds slightly different though. Its in the punter that success lies not on the trading site. For sake of knowing though i use bet9ja

ok
Investment / Re: Sport Betting As A Business by 124mumsy: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
which betting site do you used
Celebrities / Re: BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide by 124mumsy: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
God forbid it! he better kill himself than to commit suicide
Business / Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by 124mumsy: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2016
ebamma:
hey Bro, don't stress yourself, bet365 verification is too stressful, I bet with ladbrokes. Just register fund with your debit card and you are good to go
guy abeg pls send me your contact I mean your phone number I need this Ladbrokes account I don't tire for naira and mertybet
Politics / Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by 124mumsy: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
picture of her on flight 3k or idonbelief
Phones / Re: My Nitel Sim Card by 124mumsy: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2016
bro do you have that old pendulum clock, since you are good in keeping ancient things they can make you a good fortune
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by 124mumsy: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
this we not make the senate to pass the gender equality bill, try to get a man so you can be protected because 9ja police bad pass corruption.
Education / Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by 124mumsy: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
kennygee:

Well, I have never ever seen a man in Nigeria who will help u without "Expectations". This is the reason I work like a donkey so I can shine on my own and pay my own bills.

Surprise, I pay my own bills.
my dear you are just an exceptional case, am proud of you if you actually pay ur bill single handedly, u we definitely reap the fruit of hard work someday, and believe me you might be even b ten time better than the men you we run after

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.