Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN (17723 Views)

Children For Sale Heartbreakingly Easy To Find In Ravaged Nigeria-CNN / Has 'obamagic' Finally Worn Off In Nigeria? - CNN / Detroit Bomber's Dad Warned US Authorities In Nigeria - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Scarpon(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2013
is she married? ?
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by dridowu: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2013
nwando: I have discussed her case before
When we queried how she would have started A levels at the age of 13 to make her graduate med school at 21 and how she had a 10 yr experience with the NHS at the age of 26 plus how she worked in the London underground bombings when she was just 19 and supposedly a med student all the way in York
Our Dokita changes her story and responds thus

Hahahaha

So now she says she started at 17
Making her 22 or 23 at graduation not 21 so why the initial lies repeated once more in the first post one year after
Why tell us about her messenger job at 14 at an NHS facility as job experience?

Someone eventually told her NHS does not employ minors and she didn't give a response
This was by an NHS doctor in that conversation

she dy make millions 4 her career legally, u are busy shouting dat she is fraud, ok since u no dat na fraud go and arrest her, ur state gov is busy looting ur state money and u are here fighting stupi.d triba war any way i smdh 4 u

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Orikinla(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2013
[size=28pt]The so called Flying Doctors are not meant for the poor masses and they are chartered by the rich and also by big companies for their executives.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Orikinla(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2013
dridowu: she dy make millions 4 her career legally, u are busy shouting dat she is fraud, ok since u no dat na fraud go and arrest her, ur state gov is busy looting ur state money and u are here fighting stupi.d triba war any way i smdh 4 u

I have investigated her.
She is not transparent.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by kandiikane(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2013
This is what Africans abroad should be doing. Investing what they've learnt back home instead of living abroad their whole lives not achieving anything.
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by ichommy(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Omo ...... ni mi o ... Swagger tongue

no wonder ur username have said it all, olodo. No offence o. Just kidding
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2013
Orikinla: [size=28pt]The so called Flying Doctors are not meant for the poor masses and they are chartered by the rich and also by big companies for their executives.[/size]

While providing health care for the poor is a noble cause, the burden shouldn't fall on the shoulders of a young woman while the people we elected to do the job are busy carting away our money to foreign lands.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by crusufixo(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2013
Now this is wat private jets should be used for, instead, wat we hear is Supposed men of God buying private jet in the name of spreading God's words. rather, they should give these jets of theirs for course like this !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by kettykin: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2013
nwando: I have discussed her case before
When we queried how she would have started A levels at the age of 13 to make her graduate med school at 21 and how she had a 10 yr experience with the NHS at the age of 26 plus how she worked in the London underground bombings when she was just 19 and supposedly a med student all the way in York
Our Dokita changes her story and responds thus

Hahahaha

Making her 22 or 23 at graduation not 21 so why the initial lies repeated once more in the first post one year after

Someone eventually told her NHS does not employ minors and she didn't give a response

I hope Nigerian Medical Association is watching , A medical who can be brazen enough to lie over her accomplishments is more dangerous than anything else . How come no body has heard her flying to give urgent medical attention to Boko haram bomb victims or is her medical profession practiced only on the web pages

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2013
Orikinla:

I have investigated her.
She is not transparent.

The real news will be that she is not really a doctor. She mentioned that some articles were published without her being interviewed, that may explain some of the inconsistencies some people pointed out.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2013
kettykin:

I hope Nigerian Medical Association is watching , A medical who can be brazen enough to lie over her accomplishments is more dangerous than anything else . How come no body has heard her flying to give urgent medical attention to Boko haram bomb victims or is her medical profession practiced only on the web pages

Why wait for NMA to investigate her? It is the responsibility of every citizen to expose fraud wherever you find it. But you must go beyond petty smear campaign and innuendos

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by TableLeg(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2013
Aigbofa:
While providing health care for the poor is a noble cause, the burden shouldn't fall on the shoulders of a young woman while the people we elected to do the job are busy carting away our money to foreign lands.
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2013
So basically this chic does Cabu- Cabu with helicopter and people are hyping her....

Anybody can run this biz if they have the startup Capital undecided
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by yuzedo: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2013
undecided
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by chreldb(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2013
nwando: So this fraud is just reaching nairaland
. All you have said is backed up with facts. Ignore the ignorant folks who do not even know you and are insulting your pedigree and progeny claiming you will never amount to anything. That aside, when I saw a video about her on YouTube, there is a claim she made about how her post grad supervisor was in the US being the first person to reprogramme somatic cells back to stem cells. I doubted that claim but took her word for it because of her apparent credibility at that time. Oga Nwando do you have any info about that? Meanwhile thank you for your brilliant expose.
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by kettykin: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2013
Aigbofa:

Why wait for NMA to investigate her? It is the responsibility of every citizen to expose fraud wherever you find it. But you must go beyond petty smear campaign and innuendos

NMA is the regulatory body for Medical Practice in Nigeria ,just the same way ICAN can investigate , discipline , suspend the licences of any chattered Accountant in the Country and NBA can do the same for Lawyers , NMA should sit up and check the bastardization of the Medical profession by quacks
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Roseey0(f): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2013
nairaman66: Quite Inspirational! Hope some day she flies to 9ja.. Because we are in dire need of an Ambulance!!
Are you sure you read whats up there?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2013
kettykin:

NMA is the regulatory body for Medical Practice in Nigeria ,just the same way ICAN can investigate , discipline , suspend the licences of any chattered Accountant in the Country and NBA can do the same for Lawyers , NMA should sit up and check the bastardization of the Medical profession by quacks

Oh really? If you have information that your surgeon is a quack, you will wait and hope NMA finds out about him or her?

I am asking you to do your job as a citizen, just remember NMA will deal with the facts and toss the innuendos to the garbage where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by gbenga007(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2013
I have read this story last year.
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by theripper2: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Which one we go believe now? Is she a fraud or not?
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Roseey0(f): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2013
This reminds me of a case in NAUTH sometime ago when a 3rd class graduate of Anatomy forged a med cert and occupied the position of chief doctor in the sch clinic for a long time until the truth surfaced. This is Nigeria,anything can happen cos so many has happened already. I dont blame people doubting her story,all in all,she came up with something innovative,i don't care the age she achieved it,provided shes meeting someone's need out there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Flashaldrin(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2013
kai, the main reason why nigerians will never do well! You're busy hating on her just because she has achieved already at 26 what you wont achieve at 40. Keep hating and lets see if it will get you to the top.
As for me, i really plan on doing something similar when i graduate, and to not just be like most nigerian hungry money grabbing doctors with no initiative whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2013
Lol....ibo boys on hating spree. Una welldone oo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by toluene12: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Orikinla: [size=28pt]The so called Flying Doctors are not meant for the poor masses and they are chartered by the rich and also by big companies for their executives.[/size]
when IVF came into nigeria, it was exclusively for the super-rich.
today, middle class income earners can afford assisted reproductive techniques.
look beyond the present, see the bigger picture

kudos to the girl, she's a big inspiration to all nigerians
no doubt some aspect of her biography needs to be clarified, it doesn't change the fact that she left a life of comfort in the lucrative u.k's NHS for uncertainty in nigeria
she's a pioneer and has created more opportunities for others to explore

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by dridowu: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2013
Dn arrest her
Orikinla:

I have investigated her.
She is not transparent.
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Angyee(f): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hahahaha

Erm, I just checked the UK GMC register and she was registered fully on the 5th of August 2009 with a license to practice medicine in UK. I don't know who your NHS source or doctor is but they gave you false information in this regard.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by davades(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
nwando: In her interview with ladybrille Nigeria she says and I quote

How did that happen?
The London bombings happened in 2005
She was 19 then and still in med school all the way in York not London
How did she work through the bombings?
Hehehehehe

She went for practical muhehehe
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ngwakwe: How is she different from a certificate forger Sanusi Buhari who was competently doing well in piloting the affairs of NASS.

Using lies to sell to the public the credentials and experience you never possess is tantamount to 419

Most Nigerians are competent in one occupation or the other without classroom degrees and there is no need to claim what you are not, if you can carry out your job successful to a certified standard.

The woman didn't even complete her foundation year in England after graduation I.e house job
Is not fully licensed in the UK according to an NHS doctor
How is she able to practice in Nigeria
Answer= we have no standards

She embellished her credentials and such things ought to be exposed.
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Angyee:

Erm, I just checked the UK GMC register and she was registered fully on the 5th of August 2009 with a license to practice medicine in UK. I don't know who your NHS source or doctor is but they gave you false information in this regard.

It is public info,please post it here
Not provisional registration ,full registration

Also how did she work with the NHS at 14 when the strict laws does not even allow volunteers till the age of 17
I'm sure she graduated med school but the lies and deceptions about her eperience are unecessary
She also claims an experience in Traumatology
From where?
Med school? Since she did no residency training.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by deshclones(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Flashaldrin: kai, the main reason why nigerians will never do well! You're busy hating on her just because she has achieved already at 26 what you wont achieve at 40. Keep hating and lets see if it will get you to the top.
As for me, i really plan on doing something similar when i graduate, and to not just be like most nigerian hungry money grabbing doctors with no initiative whatsoever!

O boy u neva still graduate??..have always known you were studying medicine since I joined NL..don't take it P .just asking
Re: Nigeria's First Flying Doctor Saving Lives In Nigeria- CNN by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Summarizing the lies this babe has been caught up in

1.She did not enter med school at 15 she has now changed the age to 17

2.She did not graduate at 21 either her possible age at graduation is 23

3.She does not have a 10 yr NHS experience as she claimed,she has now said she gathered the experience doing child labor,another lie

4.She has no trauma training or experience as she claimed,the London bombing ( her claim to traumatology ) happened in 2005 when she was still a med student and could not have been an on site provider to victims as she claimed.

5.She Could not have volunterred or worked with NHS from the age of 14 as she later claimed as her experience with NHS since NHS does not allow children under the age 17 to volunteer or work.

6.She could not have qualified to run for president of British medical association which she claimed she gave up to go and serve Nigeria for two reasons
First of all she did not complete her foundation training therefore is not on the General medical council register and as at now not licensed to practice anywhere in the UK
Secondly she is inexperienced,such offices come with a wealth of experience in the profession,not for jjcs wey no even get license

7.Her claims of authorship need verification,where can we see her articles,can she sends links?She has told many lies every other thing is questionable IMHO

8.she also claimed a vast experience in the fashion industry,that also could not be true,when did she do that?
As a med student?
Doing what exactly
I don't think part time sales girl at a clothing store would qualify.

My summary of her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 / Patrick Leahy, US Senator Calls Nigerian Soldiers ‘rapists’ / Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Senior Course 39 Of AFCSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.