Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. (7050 Views)

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chilug:
Dis ur topic nd d way u d yarn d choke me sef. Simply irritated. Shebe na attention u want, congrat u don get am. Abeg fresh asir. Vivica A fox

I opened this thread on April 10th! A person who was staking me went and brought it back to create all this unnecessary attention.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by baralatie(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
<<
@op!plus boy o & girl o no be smal beef!
I dey enjoy this tread!dem neva se u for color but c jealousy&beefing!
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by ChiSun27(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
HisRib: I am so tired of men trying to date me, especially married men. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so pretty. It's so frustrating.

Very simple...since ur wish cudnt kom thru...u can wish it on ur kids...ewu!!!
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
ChiSun27:

Very simple...since ur wish cudnt kom thru...u can wish it on ur kids...ewu!!!

What a low blow! Bringing my future children into this isn't the proper thing to do.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by baralatie(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
So who is next on the list of jealous or beefer in Nl

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by ChiSun27(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
mZ sleeq: And that's how she came to advertise herself. You should have just posted ur picture also.
Talk is cheap!
Deal with it. Ure not miss world angry
Nobody wey no fine.

U r mouthed jare...don't mind dat small gal.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by baralatie(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
An d ministry is moving to the permnt site.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Sanguine(f): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Why not just go around shabbily dressed so that ''men, especially the married ones'' would be very disgusted by your presence, huh!! undecided Lady pretty! Keep hyping yourself!
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sanguine: Why not just go around shabbily dressed so that ''men, especially the married ones'' would be very disgusted by your presence, huh!! undecided Lady pretty! Keep hyping yourself!

No need to hype myself. I'm speaking the truth. Don't like it? Not my prob.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Vivy make ur comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

S€x Story : My Niece And I (part 1) / How Long Does It Take A Girl To Reply A Boy Who Ask Her Out / How Can I Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Leaving Her Heart Broken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.