Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,767 members, 7,820,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often (4225 Views)

She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date / She doesnt like putting on her pant. / Houseboy Badly Injured While Peeping At His Madam Having Her Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by GeneralJ(m): 3:23am On Apr 11, 2013
Doesn't she be smelling in bed, how does your 'brother' put his dick in that smelly punny, that is nasty, she need prayers and delivrance dis one is not normal ohh
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 11, 2013
GeneralJ: Doesn't she be smelling in bed, how does your 'brother' put his dick in that smelly punny, that is nasty, she need prayers and delivrance dis one is not normal ohh

Oh Stop It.......

This is ridiculous Lmao
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by GeneralJ(m): 4:07am On Apr 11, 2013
WHat if he want to lick the punny inko?? and she has not bath, does she brush too, because i can't imagine your 'brother' kissing her smelling mouth undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 11, 2013
Which type of fish?

Is it croaker, tuna, titus or catfish?

Mtschwwww! angry
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2013
byvan: Smelling fish??this woman might be dealing with bacterial Vaginosis,research on that.A normal body odour can't smell like fish.
true tok
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2013
greatgod2012: But, sincerely, @ op, there is an iota of doubt in this your post, because, all the women i have known never play with taking care of themselves, infact, hardly can you see a woman who will not have her bath at least twice a day.

But, if its true sha, my first post is still there.
Thanks.
dis Op dey lie abeg, twice a week.
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Rooneyboy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
bin gbagbo: she is pretty
good character
and above all working.
The only problem my brother has with this her fiancee is the fact that she seldom takes her bath.
sometimes, only twice a week.
when my brother complains too, shee will cry the whole day.
Becase of this behaviour, she is always smelling "fish-fish".
Is she a marriage material?

How can ur bro be staying with a dead body in the same house
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by nikkypearl(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
greatgod2012: If your brother really love her, then, love suffers all things. Therefore, your brother should tell her with and in love, he can get a book on the advantages and positive effects of neatness and give it to her as gift, or he can goggle the effect of dirtiness on ones health, homes and family and send it to her e-mail or her facebook account page, so that, she get to read it.
No one is perfect, it might be as a result of her upbringing by whoever it might be.
Wishing her goodluck.
everytym I c yo username,I jus smile nd read on!
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by gulfer: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
That's "La BIN" for you, concots all sorts; @bingbagbo, you seem a bit back on your medication. angry
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by gail15(f): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kai..!!! Some people can lie sha..!!!
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by DICKtator: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
good character
and above all working.
The only problem my brother has with this her fiancee is the fact that she seldom takes her bath.

I doubt if he ever samples the kitten. cos if he does, he would always insist on her bathing often. ever perceived a smelly punanni/ EeeeWWWWWW!!!!!!!
You dont wanna go there!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by dowjones(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
bin gbabo's topics have something fishy about em'
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Wi3ter(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
good character
and above all working.

Something smells fishy.
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by topmostg: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
If she's not heeding to correction, Then i suppose your brother shld give her a warm bath himself.. ....
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by MrCork17: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
...is she dark skin or Nigerian?..white babes dont act like that..truiss me! undecided
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 12, 2013
Mr..Cork:
...is she dark skin or Nigerian?..white babes dont act like that..truiss me! undecided

Racism isn't funny dude.

There are better ways for you to draw attention to yourself.
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by MrCork17: 1:26am On Apr 12, 2013
fellis:

Racism isn't funny dude.

There are better ways for you to draw attention to yourself.

..ermm felix...how can a Nigerian be racist toward another Nigerian? .. BLACK WOMEN!! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 12, 2013
Mr..Cork:

..ermm felix...how can a Nigerian be racist toward another Nigerian? .. BLACK WOMEN!! undecided
It's fellis and not felix.
You can be racist towards your own kind when you are a self-hating mentally enslaved individual, your being black does not mean you can never be racist towards black people.
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by MrCork17: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2013
fellis:
You can be racist towards your own kind when you are a self-hating mentally enslaved individual, your being black does not mean you can never be racist towards black people.

errm felix ..sweery ..you aint light skin...u aint white ...u aint even half cast..angry

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2013
Mr..Cork:

errm felix ..sweery ..you aint light skin...u aint white ...u aint even half cast..dont talk to me!
how do you know all this? you've seen me before?
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by MrCork17: 1:58am On Apr 12, 2013
fellis:
how do you know all this? you've seen me before?

..sweery, from yor spellin, i can tell ur dark skin and from yor grammmar, i take it u never been to London! angry

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 12, 2013
Mr..Cork:

..sweery, from yor spellin, i can tell ur dark skin and from yor grammmar, i take it u never been to London! angry

grin pfft. . . .hehehe
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 12, 2013
Lmfao@i can tell you are dark skin from your grammar

wtf grin
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by kay9(m): 3:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by kay9(m): 3:56am On Apr 12, 2013
What i actually find funny is that some people are really taking this thread serious...

Even if u no sabi bin gbagbo before, u no dey think? 2 baths in a whole week?? And yet she dey work dey siddon with people??
smh... grin
Gbagbo u funny sha.
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by razznaija(f): 4:20am On Apr 12, 2013
Are you serious? how many guys out there would actually date a lady that does not have good personal hygiene.
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by picklejuice(m): 4:43am On Apr 12, 2013
Boricua:Negro:

Natural Body Odor of a Woman is not automatically a sign of an infectious agent.

Stop it.

Every Vajina i have EVER sniffed has smelt like Fish.

Make all the "Your type of ladies must be...." jokes all ya want

No woman has a scentless Vagine...it does not exist

Get real son, not all vajinas smell. I have encountered quite a few odourless ones. If a girl is well groomed, hygenic and has no infection, There should be no smell.
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 12, 2013
fellis:
uncle ruckus grin
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 12, 2013
pickle_juice:

Get real son, not all vajinas smell. I have encountered quite a few odourless ones. If a girl is well groomed, hygenic and has no infection, There should be no smell.

an Odorless Vajine........Get Fuqqing Serious.

Ya Got damn Clown.

You don't have to have an infection to secrete "funk"...

You Boyz are Living in a Fantasy World.

She was only odorless because she was only an Image on your fuqqing Computer Screen
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by carlos1(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2013
good character
and above all working.

OP is she an animal? Why not buy iron sponge for her (the type dat u use to wash ur pots at home). Help d poor gal jari !!
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: uncle ruckus grin

lol
I believe mr.cock is just joking. I don't think he doesn't actually hates black women.
Re: She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often by bingbagbo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
very true shtory angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I think my wife is cheating on me. / Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? / Why Did A Man Died During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.