Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (71093 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Jayvarley(m): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2013
I remember at one time the Destiny's Child was on this man hating game.
Almost every song had something negative to say about brothers. This is all part of it!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2013
Jayvarley:
Almost every song had something negative to say about brothers. This is all part of it!

Im pretty sure women have been complaining about Men since the dawn of time though lol
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Jayvarley:

And then Beyonce goes on to marry Jay-Z of all people, "mysogynist" number 1, isn't that ironic? I wonder what sweet Marques Houston would be thinking now.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by bukatyne(f): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
*Kails*:

It has broken up so many homes and ruined so many black relationships, it's not even funny!

Our men have become emasculated not just by EXTREME feminism's key weapon the GUILT TRIP....

(btw chima i do not consider you a fem-nazi kiss i know you stand for womens' rights and i am down for that)

...but also that we have a culture or system in america that teaches our young girls that the help of a man
is not necessary. How so?

Well, for starters in America when a woman is being financially taken care of by her man, and she does house work..she is looked at as weak and dominated. undecided Her own womankind would put her down and act as if her living the "old fashioned way" is the equivalent to being a slave. Because of that culture of women not wanting to allow men to be men (acting as the provider, protector...the MAN) the average American mother has to juggle more than one job to make ends meet and if she does have a decent paying job the affects are still the same...less time with the kids to bond. Kids with no bonding from either parent are vulnerable to a lot of hardships in life: relationships wise, respecting the law, and emotionally speaking.

And our gov't is in on it as well. Look at the welfare systems! Are you aware that with certain benefits you HAVE
to be a single mother in order to feed your family? If " you are granted money, section 8 housing; etc etc should "they" find out a man is helping out, even if he is making minimum wage they will cut you off completely. Now what is a mother to do with children and no father in the home? And then we wonder why our kids are out of control. Period point blank there needs to be an equal balance between a man and a woman.

And what does that mean for the men? It renders them to be quite useless, am I right?

Another problem EXTREME feminism causes is the "uppity negress syndrome".... tongue
It's okay to promote the "independent woman" thing...but we cannot get too carried away with that.
Because if you have a good job, nice car, and you can afford to have a roof on your head but have you nose so high you can't see anything in front of you tongue you shouldn't wonder why you are part of the 72 percent of single women also why you can't keep a man to save your life. Such sisters are the reason a lot of brothers have jumped ship.
When they say they want "foreign women", uppidity negresses will cry foul...not realizing it's their attitudes and constant belittling of their brothers that is forcing them into the arms of other races of women. undecided

Do you mean that a man has to financially provide for you before he's a 'man?'

Once a man can't provide for one reason or the other, 'he is no longer a man?'

For observation, I doubt many men like the 'traditional' way of things but then each one to his own.

I will agree rudeness and pride is a turn off in any gender. It's not a woman's thing
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Jayvarley(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
fresh_dude: And then Beyonce goes on to marry Jay-Z of all people, "mysogynist" number 1, isn't that ironic? I wonder what sweet Marques Houston would be thinking now.

Sure is Ironic! Probably something to do with the law of attraction. The more you think of something either (good or bad) you attract more of it! grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
De Beauvoir:

You start your post by saying we cannot use common sense to judge the Bible then you proceed to explain your point with common sense?
That doesn't follow, you either use your human knowledge in interpreting the Bible or you discard it completely. You can't pick and choose.
It is a generally accepted fact in Christianity that fornication/adultery is wrong so that analogy is inappropriate. What isn't accepted by the majority is that husbands have to place their wives over themselves because Ephesians 5 verse 21 asks christians to submit to one another. The definitions of submit vary and alternate definitions are used by Christians all over the world so your own explanation for that verse is nothing but your personal explanation. It isn't the generally accepted christian explanation. Besides it's not like the verse is accompanied by a footnote explaining what 'submit' means. That verse is open to different explanations because of the absence of further clarification in the bible.
You came up with that explanation because it is what you are most comfortable with and because you want to believe the Bible is all for gender equality.
Source of what exactly? And again, your own personal explanation of what the 'Bible love and submission' means is what you wrote up there. I know many christians that would disagree with you on that.
Lol, a leader is superior to his subjects. That's why he has been placed in charge of them.
In Christianlty, a man is superior to his wife that's why he is in charge of her and her children. Fine, he may consult her regularly
to know what she likes and what she thinks before he takes final decisions but the fact is that the final decision rests with him as the head of the house, it doesn't rest with the woman. He can consult his wife for her opinion but if he does not like her opinion then he is free to discard them. That is a priviledge he enjoys as a leader.
He may not necessarily be discarding his wife's opinion because he doesn't care about her, no. On the contrary he could be doing that because he genuinely believes that he has a better plan than she does and wants the best for her. In the end, whatever stands is what the man wants. If he agrees with wifey then they both follow her opinion, if he disagrees then they both follow what hubby wants because he is the leader and that is a priviledge he solely enjoys as the leader.
Do you now see how women are not equal to men in Christianity? If there was equality, men wouldn't be given the sole responsibility of leading households and making final decisions. the fact that leadership position is exclusively reserved for males implies that Yahweh believes that men are better decision makers than women since the responsibility of making final decisions in the home rests solely on the shoulders of men.

And yes, a queen is part of the king's subjects. She is married to him does not mean they are equal or that he wouldn't rule over her.

You blew my mind!!

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wu Zetian:

You blew my mind!!

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes

cool
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tariq Nasheed just dropping some hot sh1t about Black feminist/Negro bed wench hypocrites!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI8drsc3evI&feature=c4-overview&list=UU26QBHhU7My5DyD4WTXqwSg

Thank God for Tariq Nasheed and Tommy Sotomayor. Black men are starting to wake up and challenge that black feminist bs.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
I found a new Youtube channel to like: theblackauth0rity cool smiley cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWT1zQsByo&list=UUWyZA2WkTcsma3WHH7w1vQw
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Jayvarley(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2013
Black Kenichi: I found a new Youtube channel to like: theblackauth0rity cool smiley cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWT1zQsByo&list=UUWyZA2WkTcsma3WHH7w1vQw

^^ That is so messed up. . does any other race have their women fight against them like this??
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Interesting so Obama never dated black till he married... hmmm

Politricks......

I read the root and they were quite vocal on the trayvon martin case but this expose is boggling as i see them as a flagship for black empowerment

Interesting
\
Will need to read more on this Melissa Perry...
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
LMAO... negro bed wenches,,,, can i get some sum'n... grin

interesting social dynamic in black communities.....

SCANDAL.. hmm....

So Thomas Jefferson poked a black woman ---- sally Hemmings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Hemings

This Tariq guy really made some disclosures/// kola boof prefers to be a white man;s biatch.... hmmm

lol...stop n frisk... no more cat calling....
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by scribble: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
pleep: Because it is your fault, black women have always pawned their lack of self control and promiscuity on black men and i am sick of it.

First off women have like 14 different means of contraception while men only have only 2. You can use birth control, the pill, the patch, abortion, adoption bla bla bla. Yet you say the responsibility is 50/50. Give me a fuckin break, if i man has unwilling sex with you with no condom that is legal r.ape but what can a man do if you don't tell him you are off the pill? nothing.

Secondly, there are more than double the unmarried black mothers than fathers. That means a huge number of black women are irresponsible enough to have children out of wedlock while only a few men are contributing. A woman can always find a man to get her pregnant, 1 guy can impregnate 30 women if you let him.

That is because you have the control of reproduction. Use it and stop pawning your responsibilities on us, its not 50/50.

i'm a guy and u sound retarded. if u dont love the beech, then dont stick the ding a ling in it and abscond when she gets pregnant. We men have the easiest form of contraception, not fuc.king the broad or strapping up with a CD.

women by nature are nuturing and caring, men are ambitious and restless innately. women should ensure they have a man that is willing to settle down with them and not just succumb to sweet nothings for the sake of love and affection. even these feminists fall. there are a lot of disgruntled women everywhere that are a testament to this fact.

we men should exercise better judgment, as for the feminist movement, when they;re tired of being single they will drop their hard hats and come holler or let selves be hollered at. too many fish in the sea to have my boxers in a grunch over some woman that doesnt know what time it is. she can have that.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
The reality of the Afram situation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdsbAL7Rby0
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Feminist dumbarsery at it's finest!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Typical Ghettogagger, negro bedwench, black feminist bs!

2 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by UyiIredia(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
I think you are being too harsh.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:15am On Nov 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
theblackauth0rity lays down the law. I don't agree everything he says on this video though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRchngqtTR4&list=UUWyZA2WkTcsma3WHH7w1vQw
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Now the black feminazi/negro bedwenches want black men to stop so called "Street Harassment"!?
Reap what you sow, black feminazi/negro bedwenches. grin grin grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
A perfect description of feminism!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2014
bukatyne:

Do you mean that a man has to financially provide for you before he's a 'man?'

Once a man can't provide for one reason or the other, 'he is no longer a man?'

For observation, I doubt many men like the 'traditional' way of things but then each one to his own.

I will agree rudeness and pride is a turn off in any Ogender. It's not a woman's thing

That's the gender role in all societies. A man is not a man if he can't provide and a woman isn't a woman if she can't bear chilsren. It's not my opinion but it is the reality of the type of world we live in. Many mofos wanna give me grief about speaking of rights for women and promoting empowerment for women. I don't give a damn if any of these useless men on Naira land hates me but they need to pick a number.....line Iis long!

OP is making this about black women when in fact he needs to deal with his mommy issues...I care less. However women around the world are oppressed even in USA. If women do not think they are worthy of something then that's sad. Arrogance isn't a woman's thing...it is a human thing. If a man can't deal with such woman....leave her be.

The dynamics of Naira land men both foreign and domestic have this thwarted concept that they can force women to change for THEM. Why not focus on a woman that is already what you want? Too many men are wasting time worrying about shit they can control. Let the women fight and you focus on picking the links from your balls

Again....it is the reality of the world we live in. Good points though.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrsChima:

That's the gender role in all societies. A man is not a man if he can't provide and a woman isn't a woman if she can't bear chilsren. It's not my opinion but it is the reality of the type of world we live in. Many mofos wanna give me grief about speaking of rights for women and promoting empowerment for women. I don't give a damn if any of these useless men on Naira land hates me but they need to pick a number.....line Iis long!

OP is making this about black women when in fact he needs to deal with his mommy issues...I care less. However women around the world are oppressed even in USA. If women do not think they are worthy of something then that's sad. Arrogance isn't a woman's thing...it is a human thing. If a man can't deal with such woman....leave her be.

The dynamics of Naira land men both foreign and domestic have this thwarted concept that they can force women to change for THEM. Why not focus on a woman that is already what you want? Too many men are wasting time worrying about shit they can control. Let the women fight and you focus on picking the links from your balls

Again....it is the reality of the world we live in. Good points though.

Wow! Truly that piece of writing was f*cking awful! Just ramblings about...................what exactly?
That spiel right here is exactly why you black feminazis are nothing more than leeches on society. She g

Let's see how many things this feminazi has ticked of in the fembot bingo:

OP is making this about black women when in fact he needs to deal with his mommy issues...I care less.
"Beaten by mother"

MrsChima:

Nigga...that's all? Where is Fagstranger? You sucks!

why would I expect anything but trash from YOU? Of course...you won't admit I am smart and original cos then it would make YOU a non-FACTOR! Duh.

THIS NIGGA SAID GO BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER HIS VAPID AZZ SAID I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL!

White women don't have nothing to do with YOU being a flaming gay however they are huge supporters of your kind. They need to stop the coddling!
"All the gay" statements.

Nothing substantial what so ever!

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice work on the pic by the ladies

they always use the same words
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: Nice work on the pic by the ladies

they always use the same words

They always use the same statements because they lack originality and have nothing to offer to debates. Black feminazis are nothing more than Negro Bedwenches or in the case of MrsChima a failed negro bedwench.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Interesting though such language is not limited to the feminists here
Even other ladies use it routinely
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: Interesting though such language is not limited to the feminists here
That's because a lot of modern day women have been subconsciously indoctrinated into feminist propaganda.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
they use these language to try to bully guys into submission

BlackKenichi:
That's because a lot of modern day women have been subconsciously indoctrinated into feminist propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: they use these language to try to bully guys into submission

Among other things. You're right though. Feminists are bullies for the most part!

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
It would be nice to see MEN voice their own opinions without riding on each other's nuts.

The boys are still learning and jacking off.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: Interesting though such language is not limited to the feminists here

We have learned it from limited man birches like....well you know. wink

it shouldn't have been interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.