Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ever Received A Rival's Call? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (26827 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
chucky234: You have used the word "gay" in your entire posts today,something tells me you just came across the word somewhere on the internet and prolly sound melodious to your flappy ears,hmmm interesting.
Your use of punction is simply pathetic,take a good look at my on my profile then come back here to tell me if she look anything mal-nourished.
What I feed her a week is far more nutritious than what your entire household consume a month,that says a lot about who we are.
I'll post the pic of my wife here the moment I see the pic of your wretched momma so we can compare who between them pass for an ashawo.
Imagine a goon who can't even measure up with my Russian Shepherd let alone my house boy,epilepsy ridden discombobulated animalistic goon.
Kasa final!! Damn! Adoyuken!!!!! grin grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
ferdimako:

So it was after the near-death beating she clawed back to her reasoning.Sometimes, it needs a beating to correct some pple.Could this be why some men just have to beat their women? She is lucky to be alive and she didn't achieve anything rather paid for those lifts and Mr biggs' bites.
everything was planned,it wasnt because of the beating she left the man but because the wife is already locked up and she felt she has achieved her aim.how can a grown ass lady be sleeping with a man because of meat pie and lift.like she cannot get all that herself.she wasnt into the man,she only wanted to pass a point which she did
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Shugamania:

...and u don eventually see wetin u dey find abi. una too like wahala.
lmao cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dis wan na obvious fluid in d brain case.

See ya doctor.
lmao cheesy cheesy no be small thing o my sister.commedians full here die cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by naijathings(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
chucky234: You have used the word "gay" in your entire posts today,something tells me you just came across the word somewhere on the internet and prolly sound melodious to your flappy ears,hmmm interesting.
Your use of punction is simply pathetic,take a good look at my on my profile then come back here to tell me if she look anything mal-nourished.
What I feed her a week is far more nutritious than what your entire household consume a month,that says a lot about who we are.
I'll post the pic of my wife here the moment I see the pic of your wretched momma so we can compare who between them pass for an ashawo.
Imagine a goon who can't even measure up with my Russian Shepherd let alone my house boy,epilepsy ridden discombobulated animalistic goon.

you have a child, wife, dog, houseboy, and you have the time to type all this plenty words on NL.. you are so pathetic..
I am not here to write english exam or pay attention to diciton or punctuation (not punction... you foool)
you feed this girl and she is still like this? you should be ashamed of yourself.. you got that child thru ashawo or a sperrm donor.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
biolabee:

Habaaa....

Kulyie saga: The tale of the yellow voluptuous sidepiece cheesy

You should start a diary or something on the lit section
Very narrative stuff here
hahahah biola cheesy you no tell me say you like yellow sisi cheesy i bin think say na baba suwe wife yansh you like na cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
smartg :
Boyfriend snatchers, girlfriend snatcher, husband snatchers, and wife snatchers, all goes to hell. Be warn.pray to God for your life partner and stop snatching.
lwkmd cheesy if gordons,basket mouth or ay come nairaland,dem go see talents pick o.see as comedy talents dey waste here for nairaland cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
naijathings:

you have a child, wife, dog, houseboy, and you have the time to type all this plenty words on NL.. you are so pathetic..
I am not here to write english exam or pay attention to diciton or punctuation (not punction... you foool)
you feed this girl and she is still like this? you should be ashamed of yourself.. you got that child thru ashawo or a sperrm donor.
Dat kid looks healthy and happy.

Liv d dat child out of ur e-battle. angry
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
Shugamania:

Lmaoo.. grin grin
Painment!!
Madam, wetin do u? Emi mo koba e ni
Na so the thing pain you reach??
And the life you have is calling people up to weep right, cos i dont get why you are whining like the crybaby that called me? Is it my fault that u cant keep a man? Or that u're bitter and sad and looking for someone to bring sunshine into ur life?
Please, endeavour to improve your person and work on your self-esteem so you can stop spewing your bitterness everywhere. It's unattractive.

P.S: Go and lick your wounds in private and stop letting out your frustration on me.
Pele sho gbo?
shuga baby i too love you cheesy shake my hand jare.wa gbayi cheesy i nor know wetin dey always worry all these angry mamas wey no wan senmpe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
Shugamania:

Eiyaa.
So u're the gatekeeper in hell abi..as u don know the people wey dey go inside and those wey go dey outside.
Oya sorry too.
abeg make una suffri na cheesy una wan kill person with laugh.chai cheesy cheesy cheesy tomorrow na nonday na.allow me make i go iron my cloth for tomorrow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
kekerazi: I followed dis thread from the 1st page to the 8th page and all I can deduce from It is how to rain insults on people..Hope NairaLand isn't Losin it?
e be like say you be newbie for nairaland cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
naijathings:

Hmmm too bad you don't have any idea what day today is,I am sure your father is/was a security man that goes to work on Sundays. Well I am a CEO and therefore got all the time in the world to relax and bash goons like you on Sundays,wow you were correcting me for spelling punctuation as punction but ended up writing diction as "diciton",well done prof Kunta-knunte but you got no excuse since you are typing from ancient pentium 4 laptop with iron keyboard unlike me who posts with a modern touch-screen phone.
If you are not satisfied with my lil angel's appearance in that pic I can always post more,but post at least a pic of your wretched poverty stricken skeleton structure for Nlanders to see or you are not proud of the man you are.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
biolabee:

Wow 1 persin?!
naso i see am o my brother cheesy this thread na comedy galore cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dis wan na obvious fluid in d brain case.

See ya doctor.
wow!brilliant!I mean how can sm1 rcgns such a sickness so fastly?oh my bad!I 4got dis same sickness killed ur fada hence u rcgns d symptoms very easily..alo leko,omo tan ba si ko latile(boya osi gba ni)ita la ti koo..
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Naijathings am patiently waiting,if your free airtel 10MB is wholly exhausted then let me know so I can at least send you N2000 recharge card right away to enable you continue.
If you don't want anyone to know that am sending you recharge card you can as well PM your phone number sharp sharp.
Pathetic wretched otapiapia hawker forming professor on NL,wonder shall never cease abi na shall never end dem dey talk sef.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Fussbot: wow!brilliant!I mean how can sm1 rcgns such a sickness so fastly?oh my bad!I 4got dis same sickness killed ur fada hence u rcgns d symptoms very easily..alo leko,omo tan ba si ko latile(boya osi gba ni)ita la ti koo..
Ur lineage! O ku Gbe! Come, dem swear for u? May amadioha strike u and dat animal dat gave birth to u. How dare u wish death on my Chineke boi? May u walk and jam Kuruno, may u walk and stumble on HIV, may d breeze of poverty locate u. Asiere! Fall down and quench!!!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur lineage! O ku Gbe! Come, dem swear for u? May amadioha strike u and dat animal dat gave birth to u. How dare u wish death on my Chineke boi? May u walk and jam Kuruno, may u walk and stumble on HIV, may d breeze of poverty locate u. Asiere! Fall down and quench!!!
Chai see provoketion
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lol..e pain am!na sango go strike u and dat ur tyranny moda!may u find and neva see,may u go out and neva come bak,may barreness locate u and ur shemales..oloriburuku!product of a surrogate moda!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
Fussbot: lol..e pain am!na sango go strike u and dat ur tyranny moda!may u find and neva see,may u go out and neva come bak,may barreness locate u and ur shemales..oloriburuku!product of a surrogate moda!
Ta!! Shut it! Oloshious fellow! U neva born ya own u dey wish barreness on esu leyin beji? Kikikiki... OSHA ibeji will locate u soonest. gba! EOD#
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
shocked

Where are d Mods?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
Fussbot: lol..e pain am!na sango go strike u and dat ur tyranny moda!may u find and neva see,may u go out and neva come bak,may barreness locate u and ur shemales..oloriburuku!product of a surrogate moda!
Guy chill small na,all dis your curse don pass be careful.
Omo slow down
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
Shugamania: shocked

Where are d Mods?
mods ke,na open ground be this na.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
chucky234: Guy chill small na,all dis your curse don pass be careful.
Omo slow down
Oh liv him! Abeg! Like play like play he don buy bad luck.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by ayando(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowu n fussbot, u both r gøod wit d use of yoruba language bt in a foul way.
This is degeneratin to smtin else n it has to STOP NOW or else i wil close this thread. Kilo de
just imagine 7 yrs frm now n u looked back,hw would u feel. Biko
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
chucky234: mods ke,na open ground be this na.

The curse dey too much nah..
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
ayando: Idowu n fussbot, u both r gøod wit d use of yoruba language bt in a foul way.
This is degeneratin to smelse n it has to STOP NOW or else i wil close this thread. Kilo de
Close it! undecided
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mama leave the guy today na Sunday ooo
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ta!! Shut it! Oloshious fellow! U neva born ya own u dey wish barreness on esu leyin beji? Kikikiki... OSHA ibeji will locate u soonest. gba! EOD#
ha..ode!and who tld u am nt a twin mysef??my osha wil locate u 2 vewi soon..DC#if u want
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
Shugamania:

The curse dey too much nah..
No more deep curse,anybody wey curse again go face me one on one for cage fight. I tell u fear no go let any of them throw curse anyhow for this thread again,the fear of chucky na the beginning of peace....sorry the beginning of wisdom
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
like play like play u don missyarn(otifenuko)
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
chucky234: Mama leave the guy today na Sunday ooo
I touch am? I say make hin locate hin doctor,d guy stroll back dey type hin death wish. U better pray for him, cus... No comments##
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.