Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ever Received A Rival's Call? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (26795 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 12:35am On Apr 13, 2013
val_dee:

Kai!!!

The guy use una head dey do nkwobi.

No problem nah..we don wise.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by tpia5: 12:35am On Apr 13, 2013
the maryam abacha treatment works better than tears.

ask what was done to some mistresses who sauntered to aso rock looking for some "fun with honey abacha"

dem later understand say there are "boyfriends" and there are "boyfriends".

some "girlfriendism" dey get more ewu (trouble) than other girlfriendisms. Ki e ma si o__ d__ as yorubas say.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 13, 2013
Too bad
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Empex(m): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Sure.. U too, sir.

cheesy
Uncle, go and sleep tongue
Who is your uncle?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 13, 2013
lrguru:

OP it seems like u're really a bf snatcher, cos from the way she cried, i could guess she's been goin out with the said guy long before u even met wit him, even tho u said u two had broken up 2-months ago.

If u are in the business of snatchin boyfriends, i'd advice u refrain from such act, cos ur next rival may not just put a call tru to ur phone, but a bullet in ur flat azzz
I think the bf snatcher got off easily this time around, next time she might not be that lucky. Instead of tears, she may get broken legs or bullets from a beautiful pump action or may some very lovely acid might be her portion. Those who do not know how to sleep around might cry to keep their boy friend even though, the useless boy ain't worth her cry. Why cry to keep a randy guy who goes behind ur bak to sleep with Aristo babe?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 13, 2013
Like what,call a rival?

Its childish,and. Its for defeatist.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by luvmijeje(f): 3:36am On Apr 13, 2013
It did happen to me once but na curse weh I never receive for my life na im I hear dat day o on top guy weh I never say yes for.

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by elari(m): 3:47am On Apr 13, 2013
One of these days, we go hear breaking news!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2013
Funny thread
Shuga how is nysc comin up

Jhydebaba I still dey tanda far hotel updates ....
cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2013
eazzzy1: bf snatcher
lmao cheesy she did not snatch anybody's boyfriend,the poster broke up with the guy 2 months ago after another girl (the supposed caller) came into the picture cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 13, 2013
biolabee: Funny thread

cheesy

you dey work for hotel ni? cheesy no wonder you like fvck matter die :p
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: you dey work for hotel ni? cheesy no wonder you like fvck matter die :p

Kulyie na wa for you o
Why you like dey hassle me cool

FYI it's a story he has on his diary about this excapades (true or not) it's entertaining

Don't worry I am not driving today so I can't jam your baka on the highway tongue
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2013
luvmijeje: It did happen to me once but na curse weh I never receive for my life na im I hear dat day o on top guy weh I never say yes for.
lmao cheesy it happened to me too.i didnt even know the guy was married.i was serving then,during my nysc days 6 years back.one of the ogas in another department will be disturbing me with calls ( he claimed to have gotten my number from one of the corpers who was posted to his department) anyway the guy will be comming to look for me in my place of primary assignment so as the guy will not let me be with calls and begging i agreed to go out on a date with him as long as he will stop pestering my life,by the way i didn't even like him in the first place or had any interest in him.the guy sha took me out. After that date he will be sending one kain mumu love text messages,so i think the wife got wind of my number from his phone and called me with a private number saying ' aunty corper please live my husband alone and allow me and my children to enjoy him.the money and time he is supposed to be spending at home,he will be using it on you,please i am begging you in the name of God,God will provide your own husband o,thank you',before i could even say a word sef,she had already hanged up,so i just laughed for 3 minutes before i told my bewildered friend who was also a corper sitting beside me in the office about the call i just received and she laughed and said you should be happy the woman has threatened you,at least the guy will go and face his wife when he gets home and stop bothering you with visits and gifts.infact some men can be very funny.you need to see the way he was convincing me.the guy will drive down to our office and wait for me to close and he even looks very young,doesn't wear a wedding ring so i never in my wilest imagination thought he was married because he had a baby face with a tall slim figure , however it was so annoying.thank God it did not go beyond that
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy it happened to me too.i didnt even know the guy was married.i was serving then,during my nysc days 6 years back.one of the ogas in another department will be disturbing me with calls ( he claimed to have gotten my number from one of the corpers who was posted to his department) anyway the guy will be comming to look for me in my place of primary assignment so as the guy will not let me be with calls and begging i agreed to go out on a date with him as long as he will stop pestering my life,by the way i didn't even like him in the first place or had any interest in him.the guy sha took me out. After that date he will be sending one kain mumu love text messages,so i think the wife got wind of my number from his phone and called me with a private number saying ' aunty corper please live my husband alone and allow me and my children to enjoy him.the money and time he is supposed to be spending at home,he will be using it on you,please i am begging you in the name of God,God will provide your own husband o,thank you',before i could even say a word sef,she had already hanged up,so i just laughed for 3 minutes before i told my bewildered friend who was also a corper sitting beside me in the office about the call i just received and she laughed and said you should be happy the woman has threatened you,at least the guy will go and face his wife when he gets home and stop bothering you with visits and gifts.infact some men can be very funny.you need to see the way he was convincing me.the guy will drive down to our office and wait for me to close and he even looks very young,doesn't wear a wedding ring so i never in my wilest imagination thought he was married because he had a baby face with a tall slim figure , however it was so annoying.thank God it did not go beyond that

Lol no wonder you don't tolerate such men
cheesy

Make dem no pour acid
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2013
biolabee:

Kulyie na wa for you o

FYI it's a story he has on his diary about this excapades (true or not) it's entertaining

Don't worry I am not driving today so I can't jam your baka on the highway tongue

hahaha you no even fit see am because i dey house dey do office work wey i no finish on friday before oga give me query,as the guy don dey look for opportunity to para when he give me advances and i turn am down.no worry,sha be a good boy and sit in your house and stop looking at ladies baka,it is very rude,impolite and uncivil :p cheesy by the way i hope say you never marry sha :p because if you dey married and you dey look baka other than mama biola own,na die you dey cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2013
biolabee:

Lol no wonder you don't tolerate such men
cheesy

Make dem no pour acid
hahahaha cheesy abeg o i no dey for acid levels cheesy i am not even a fan of married men nonsense.if i was na my behind i for don use make dem retain me for office after nysc those days because those ogas no gree me rest :p moreover what is the use of dating a man that is not your own,no matter how long you date him,one day he will be tired and go back to his wife so i no dey for all that kain levels.those corpers wey dey date those ogas,if dem see their wives,them go run or pass another route.wetin concern me,i go pass because i no go do anything wey go attract embarassment or make me dey run,i hate all kinds of things that will involve disrespect so i no go even near am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: hahaha you no even fit see am because i dey house dey do office work wey i no finish on friday before oga give me query,as the guy don dey look for opportunity to para when he give me advances and i turn am down.no worry,sha be a good boy and sit in your house and stop looking at ladies baka,it is very rude,impolite and uncivil :p cheesy by the way i hope say you never marry sha :p because if you dey married and you dey look baka other than mama biola own,na die you dey cheesy

Lol.. Why do men behave like this
If you see an educated classy lady and you try she no gree free am look front na
No be by force

There are other girls without any scruples

Me I dey appreciate Baba's creations anytime

#HolyAppreciation
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2013
biolabee:

Lol.. Why do men behave like this
If you see an educated classy lady and you try she no gree free am look front na
No be by force

There are other girls without any scruples

Me I dey appreciate Baba's creations anytime

#HolyAppreciation
ha,abi o cheesy undergraduates dey there wey dey look for men at all cost,married o,unmarried o,as long as he is ready to buy them blackberry,brazillian hair,pay for their bis and take them anywhere dey want,those ones no send,dem fit fight,tear their clothes because of married rich men,but me wey get stakes,i have other subordinates in the office,younger ones etc,why will i now go and be dating a married man,if yawa gas, all the respect wey dem dey give me go vanish,na eye service dem go dey do.anyway no appreciate God's creation WEY NO BE YOUR OWN cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2013
I feel you ma

But I dey kampe

#seeingNotLookery #defoNotTouching
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2013
biolabee: I feel you ma

But I dey kampe

#seeingNotLookery #defoNotTouching
lmao cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by kasheemawo(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2013
U have to take bull by the horn;not every situation should be taken lightly.there was a guy who used to call my engaged girl all d time until i put call to him and explained d situation of our engagement.in short i made him to hate her now.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by eazzzy1(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2013
Jolene...Jolene Jolene shugamania..am begging of you please don't take my man... embarassed cry

4 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Madam from your username sef surely shows you be bf snatcher!!na so una dey fail jamb nine out of ten

You don fuccck the qirl bf Yes Or No

Cut to the chase by asnwerinq yes or No jorr lmaoooooo
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by jhydebaba(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2013
biolabee:

Kulyie na wa for you o

FYI, I don't make up stories. They are all based on true life experience. Yeah! Fine, I can spice it up for reading pleasure but I tell u, they are all real.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2013
tpacalipse: I think the bf snatcher got off easily this time around, next time she might not be that lucky. Instead of tears, she may get broken legs or bullets from a beautiful pump action or may some very lovely acid might be her portion. Those who do not know how to sleep around might cry to keep their boy friend even though, the useless boy ain't worth her cry. Why cry to keep a randy guy who goes behind ur bak to sleep with Aristo babe?

shocked
All d broken legs, acid-bath and bullets back to sender in a million folds!!!
angry

The way nairalanders chose to argue blindly on issues they know nothing about baffles me. U know what's right here... yet u failed to address it and chose to spew trash instead, smh, says a whole lot about your level of intelligence. I dont even need to reply the aristo comment cos you know nothing about me.
You better advise your fellow men to desist from keeping several girls before we start hearing stories of how you got stabbed in the eye.
And to think i used to think highly of ur opinion.. sad.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2013
jhydebaba:

FYI, I don't make up stories. They are all based on true life experience. Yeah! Fine, I can spice it up for reading pleasure but I tell u, they are all real.

Shon sir I dey feel you baba
Nothin do you
Your eloquence and narrative mwah
The madam dey harass me when I ask for hotel tinz but as I be good boi.

I don read the update
But why Mr & Mrs bring fight come hotel

I like the prayer at the end
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2013
Donalð Genes: Madam from your username sef surely shows you be bf snatcher!!na so una dey fail jamb nine out of ten

You don fuccck the qirl bf Yes Or No

Cut to the chase by asnwerinq yes or No jorr lmaoooooo

Okay, i don see u too.
U don chop dis morning?

biolabee: Funny thread

cheesy

Uncle Bee, NYSC is going on fine o.. Lol.. since I've decided to settle down and stop complaining.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2013
lynpetra: Jolene...Jolene Jolene shugamania..am begging of you please don't take my man... embarassed cry
Omq seeee expensive beqqin

@op I fit beat u sef for snatchinq one's bf
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2013
lynpetra: Jolene...Jolene Jolene shugamania..am begging of you please don't take my man... embarassed cry

Sprays holy water on head to get lynnpetra out of head

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2013
eazzzy1:

I was joking with her,and like d good girl that she is,she didn't reply with insults..if she had snatched d guy her conscience wuda pricked her.

Op come and snatch me too jare..lol
Likewise me,I am just tryna joke with her this morninq sha!!!I know she didn't snatch but I just wanna make fun out of her post

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Okay, i don see u too.
U don chop dis morning?

Uncle Bee, NYSC is going on fine o.. Lol.. since I've decided to settle down and stop complaining.

That's gOod.. Anywhere can be a place of opportunity if one opens his or her eyes
It is well with you
But please always be security conscious
Avoid Late nights
Be safe
This advice is relevant anywhere o

#TooManyRandyGuysAbout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.