Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ever Received A Rival's Call? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (26811 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
angry angry sad angry
Ewu Uganda!
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: hahaha cheesy thatswhy i always love shuga.you are actually living up to your name,you are the shuga inside my cofee :p

grin grin grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: My sister's life is something i can refer to as a wishful thinking for you and God forbid i should deteriorate to your level by abusing your siblings that i've never met in my life...smh
Woeva! To d left abeg! Stop dishing shyte u can't take.Smb!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeemm... But mAcmillan talk say birds of the same feather dey...

*runs outta thread*

Catch me if u can!! tongue tongue grin
Birds of same feathers dey fly together
I don help you complete am, oya come back to thread
** screaming Odowuogbo**
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Connoisseur(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
ekytessy: nono is dat u, hmmmmm how are d ejima's lwkmd

Busted
my twins are very fine. they send their regards
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=Okdanny][/quote] chaicheesy commedians full this thread sha cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: idowu! idowu!! idowu!!!

How many times did i call you?
8times? undecided
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania: Where all these mugus shouting bf-snatcher dey crawl out from now? Una no sabi comprehend English?
Eazzzyy!
angry

Dem no comprehend because the English no straight,e get K-leg like Juliet Ibrahim.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin
wink
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
lola.luv:

Learn to sit in a corner and chew the cud like a well-trained little goat and bleat only when necessary. Shoo! Animal.
who's this gutter girl?

oya put your head here

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
chucky234: Dem no comprehend because the English no straight,e get K-leg like Juliet Ibrahim.

Okay.
Lend am ur own legs abeg, Abi they no straight?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Woeva! To d left abeg! Stop dishing shyte u can't take.Smb!
No more fighting me and i won't fight you too but you have to stop supporting dumb girls.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by lolaluv1(f): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: why are you guys getting all worked up for a simple comment?....i guess the ugly truth is a bitter pill to swallow...deal with it biitch...anumpama cheesy

Freaking bleepoff and face your business, b!tch! Quit biitching like a faggøt high on fluid. Whine! Whine! Sob! Sob! Blah! Blah, thats what you sound like.
Hateful, gutter, slimey, low-life, vile animal!
grincheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
SmashingM:  haven't received a rival's call b4 but  have called sm1. The married woman(my bf's ex) no wan leave my guy alone upon say  dey endure her numerous calls.  lost it when she suggested τ̅☺ my guy via BB ping τ̅☺ dumb me. Hmmm, τ̅☺ cut d long story short,  blasted her n threatened τ̅☺ contact her husband...
This seem like a combination of English and Fiji,what a hoax.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Okay.
Lend am ur own legs abeg, Abi they no straight?
How many legs you think say I get?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by nairaman66(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Olwe: :oWHO DOES THAT IN THESE DAYs? Is the girl calling born in the 1940's? The girl who called your line lacks self confidence & she is insecure. I will call her a girl because of her stupid actions, if she (the girl) was a lady she would keep her mouth shut and work on her relationship with her man. Stupid B***h wasting your time listening to her nonsense..

Shaarap! Think you know much about relationships?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
lola.luv:

Freaking bleepoff and face your business, b!tch! Quit biitching like a faggøt high on fluid. Whine! Whine! Sob! Sob! Blah! Blah, thats what you sound like.
grincheesy
Choi! Lmfaoooooo! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
fluid26: Shuga Shuga how u get so fly?

Gimme some Shugar... smiley

babybash.....me like dt song. smiley
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
lola.luv:

grincheesy
At least the home training wasn't suppose to be more than what is up there...go ahead i need more
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
chucky234: How many legs you think say I get?

Any amount wey u like get.
Just lend d English one abeg make den take comprehend.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
lola.luv:

grincheesy

shocked shocked

Off to bed.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: No more fighting me and i won't fight you too but you have to stop supporting dumb girls.
Hehehehe.. Na u start am.

Behave ya sef! angry
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Any amount wey u like get.
Just lend d English one abeg make den take comprehend.
Make I talk to my neighbour wey get three legs whether him go gree give us the spare leg
**dialing Ochuko number**
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by lolaluv1(f): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: At least the home training wasn't suppose to be more than what is up there...go ahead i need more

Sharrap there with your mouth like rotten fish!
What a convenient time to run home to your 3rd hand sisters, whimpering and with your tail firmly tucked between your thin, stick-like, shaking legs. Not only are you a vile, putrid animal, but permit me to say: a COWARDLY one too.

Next time, steer clear of my posts. Learn what your mother taught you and NEVER put your mouth where it's not needed. Else, na beating dem go use chase that Aproko spirit comot from your body!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehehehe.. Na u start am.

Behave ya sef! angry

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
lola.luv:

Sharrap there with your mouth like rotten fish!
What a convenient time to run home to your 3rd hand sisters, whimpering and with your tail firmly tucked between your thin, stick-like, shaking legs. Not only are you a vile, putrid animal, but permit me to say: a COWARDLY one too.

Next time, steer clear of my posts. Learn what your mother taught you and NEVER put your mouth where it's not needed. Else, na beating dem go use chase that Aproko spirit comot from your body!
Quite impressive,now go ahead ...more more!..you've not hit your target,you can do better than this
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by free2ryhme: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania: It's funny actually.
I got a call today from a girl sounding like she was on the verge of tears and she was actually pleading that i should leave her man alone and let her relationship work, saying something about enjoying the fruits of her labour. The funny part is the guy in question and i broke up over two months ago.
I was getting pissed at first, eventually i just told her to get her facts right before taking silly actions and trying to blackmail her rival with tears just shows how pathetic her supposed relationship actually is.

Why dont these girls ever get it? U have no business with the other woman, if u're having problems in your relationship sort it out with your man or just let it go.
Looking back now, i just pity her.. Her situation would have been more understandable if she were married to the man. If she actually intends to call every one of her rivals then she's sure gonna have a very busy tears-filled day.
Ladies abeg, stop this demeaning act. Do every reasonable thing u can to keep your man but know where to draw the line and stay within the limits. Stop hanging on to broken cords..know when to let go and do it without losing ur self esteem..

for yor mind na u don talk better thing abi .. seun where u dey, make this thing enter front page ooo
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Sike(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
As for me, i'm used to those kinda calls. Therefore, #ItzNothing!!!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by lolaluv1(f): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: Quite impressive,now go ahead ...more more!..you've not hit your target,you can do better than this
grincheesy
Another one bites the dust. He he he he!!cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by naijathings(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
chucky234: And you a dependant who is same age as my little bastard imbecilic daughter is older than my father?
I underestimated your foo.lishness,you are such an acute goon.
[size=16pt]you really think every one on Nairaland is living with their mama like you?
did you actually shout for joy when you heard that your ashawo babe was pregnant for you?
are you sure that bastard child is yours? she looks like an imbeciiile born with low sperrm count haha ha ha ha.
stuupid boy think say u fit follow people talk rubbish cos u don get small hair for prick abi..
God punish you and your daughter and your father too.. ha ha ha ha.. oh and your ashawo babe.[/size]

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
lola.luv:

grincheesy
Another one bites the dust. He he he he!!cheesy
Nah, that's too poor...you're dropping points the grammatical composition is ambiguous...c'mon show me what you got
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by vivianc(f): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
I have gotten 2 so far. One actually amused me and the other one got me furious.

Well, she had every right to be threatened by me but contacting me was way outta line. She crossed a thiny line there. So I calmed her down, and explained things to her. I told her if I wanted to hurt her, the guy is question wouldn't have married her. I drew her attention to so many incidents that happened in their relationship and how they were resolved which she didn't even know why they were resolved.

Did I love the guy, hell yes! I loved him to bits, the best guy I have ever been with.......but I never wanted to hurt the girl cos he met her first, so I had to let go of him for her (a decision I still regret till now).

I told her I never wanted to hurt her then, I will never hurt her now. If she has problems with her husband, she should sort them out with him. Told her if she ever contacts me again, BY State would be too small to contain both of us.

Well, there was always a "Vivian issue" till they moved to another town and everybody had peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.