Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ever Received A Rival's Call? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (26807 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by stpat1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

grin
Why am i just seeing this part? Flat whatt
U dont wanna go there buddy..wanna see a picture?

Ehn yes show picture to prove him wrong cos I still think he's right. So to show pic make we see
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
naijathings:
[size=16pt]you really think every one on Nairaland is living with their mama like you?
did you actually shout for joy when you heard that your ashawo babe was pregnant for you?
are you sure that bastard child is yours? she looks like an imbeciiile born with low sperrm count haha ha ha ha.
stuupid boy think say u fit follow people talk rubbish cos u don get small hair for prick abi..
God punish you and your daughter and your father too.. ha ha ha ha.. oh and your ashawo babe.[/size]

chei.....bros u bad no be small.

E di kwa notoriously wicked...shuooooo

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2013
vivian chinaza: I have gotten 2 so far. One actually amused me and the other one got me furious.

Well, she had every right to be threatened by me but contacting me was way outta line. She crossed a thiny line there. So I calmed her down, and explained things to her. I told her if I wanted to hurt her, the guy is question wouldn't have married her. I drew her attention to so many incidents that happened in their relationship and how they were resolved which she didn't even know why they were resolved.

Did I love the guy, hell yes! I loved him to bits, the best guy I have ever been with.......but I never wanted to hurt the girl cos he met her first, so I had to let go of him for her (a decision I still regret till now).

I told her I never wanted to hurt her then, I will never hurt her now. If she has problems with her husband, she should sort them out with him. Told her if she ever contacts me again, BY State would be too small to contain both of us.

Well, there was always a "Vivian issue" till they moved to another town and everybody had peace.

eh yah,good girl smiley
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 1:16am On Apr 14, 2013
Mehn yab too full dis thread..bt then,me sef dn mark 1 gal face and I kno sae she go enta my hand 1 day(ako sowomi lojokan)den she go know sae she no sabi talk(ibi tie tipin,ni tenikan ti bere)..am patiently waiting 4 dat day....
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 3:08am On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: hahaha lmao cheesy na we women get that kain bad habit.men no dey too do am,but these days ehen the desperation to stay married will make women reduce themselves to the level of threatening another female.the same thing sef happened to my warri friend and of which she never dated the guy,she didnt even know the guy was married (you know say men sabi pretend,na we women dey flaunt marriage,men no dey too flaunt am,anyway the guy used to drop her to work every morning because her office is very close to his and they live around the same area.by the way this my wafi friend dey work for bank and you know say all this bank girls sabi wear skimpy tight pencil skirt that will reveall all the curves and backyard with a tight fitting office shirt that always reveals the upper part of her breasts.anyway to cut the long story short this woman got her number from her husbands phone because she calls,pings or sends a text dat she has gotten to d office and thanks for the meat pie you bought when you branched at mr biggs yesterday morning,you know,just a courtesey and thak you message,the wife got the number and came to embarass the girl in her office yelling ' shey because you think say you fine abi,you be oyinbo peper,ashawo like you,you wan snatch my husband.make i see you for im car again',infact the security men had to drag the woman out of the banking premises si she told me what transpired,she said she didnt even know and her mind didnt go towards that direction of dating him,but since the woman came to shout in the office,she will now date him officially and she is ready for anything.this my babe started making advances at the man o,as the man see yellow big breasts,one thing led to the other and she dated the man just to spite or punish her for the drama she came to perform in the office,this woman almost went crazy.as usual the man will pick her very close to her house,not knowing the woman has gone to stand around her neighbourhood,so as the man opened the door for her,the woman just came from nowhere and sat on the bunnet of the car and told both of them that she will not stand up until that girl gets down from her husbands car.as the scene was already attracting attention,the man begged her to get down and take a bike to the next junction,he will pick her up from there and make up fr all the embarassment.when all this nonsense was going on,i told her to live the guy alone but she said she wants to see what the woman will do,so i kept quiet looking at the drama to see how it will end.this woman went to hire thugs to beat my friend to stupor.they beat her so bad that she was rushed to the hospital with bruises and body pains.when she told the sister what happened,that one went to report the case to the police,they locked the woman up for assault,when this my friend was discharged from the hospital,she told the guy it is over.i just dated your wife to spite her not that i was really into you and all that,unfortunatly the guy was already enjoying and getting used to her kitten.he came to meet me in my house to come and beg her i said ejo ema pemisinu oro idoti,because i have told her from the onset that i wasnt into what she was getting involved in.the guy said his wife is in the cell because of her,i said ehen,and so what?what should i do?i should join her there abi.na wetin you like don bele ful you.you better go and seek the release of your wife and beg the woman.luckily for him,he was granted the bail,the wife's family was already saying he is a terrible husband,she shouldnt go back to his house and all that but after they considered the kids involved,she had no choice than to accept his plea.two of them have learnt their lesson now especially the wife.she has cooled down now.if she sees her husband with a woman now,she doesnt go over board again however the man doesn't give her lift again sha o cheesy

Habaaa....

Kulyie saga: The tale of the yellow voluptuous sidepiece cheesy

You should start a diary or something on the lit section
Very narrative stuff here
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 3:10am On Apr 14, 2013
stpat1:

Ehn yes show picture to prove him wrong cos I still think he's right. So to show pic make we see

St patric of womanland
You never complete your adventures o.. How far naaaa
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by biolabee(m): 3:21am On Apr 14, 2013
lola.luv:

Freaking bleepoff and face your business, b!tch! Quit biitching like a faggøt high on fluid. Whine! Whine! Sob! Sob! Blah! Blah, thats what you sound like.
Hateful, gutter, slimey, low-life, vile animal!
grincheesy

Wow 1 persin?!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by mrsmile441(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin
U guys are all d same. I don leave d guy for her already nahh.
afta u don enjoy her bf joystick finish. Whch person own u dey wit now?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by teeties(f): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2013
@Op, The man has really just been messing with you and obviously will not tell you he has α̲̅ committed relationship S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as to get you to open Ūя̲̅ legs which you did cos that's wat Ūя̲̅ G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ @..the lady calling you up does not make her insecure, she's saving you Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎​‎ at the same time saving herself, her man.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ stop feeling like yur playing the right game..and stop destroying peoples relationship..Get α̲̅ life
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by smartg(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2013
Boyfriend snatchers, girlfriend snatcher, husband snatchers, and wife snatchers, all goes to hell. Be warn. Look for your life partner and stop snatching.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by smartg(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2013
Boyfriend snatchers, girlfriend snatcher, husband snatchers, and wife snatchers, all goes to hell. Be warn.pray to God for your life partner and stop snatching.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by katordidi(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2013
Shugamania:

grin
Why am i just seeing this part? Flat whatt
U dont wanna go there buddy..wanna see a picture?
picture! Picture!! Picture!!!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2013
teeties: @Op, The man has really just been messing with you and obviously will not tell you he has α̲̅ committed relationship[b]S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as to get you to open Ūя̲̅ legs which you did cos that's wat Ūя̲̅ G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ @[/b]the lady calling you up does not make her insecure, she's saving you Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎​‎ at the same time saving herself, her man.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ stop feeling like yur playing the right game..and stop destroying peoples relationship..Get α̲̅ life

who b dis malu? bia, close dat ur maggot growing mouth Biko! Y base your judgements on some stupid assumptions? U dey dia wen d poster dey spread leg? U sabi d poster? She tell u she give am puntus? If ur husy/bofy or wotever u are dating dey chop meat outside, carry ur frustration go meet babalawo make dem lace u wiv magun.Onyeara!!

3 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2013
smartg :
Boyfriend snatchers, girlfriend snatcher, husband snatchers, and wife snatchers, all goes to hell. Be warn.pray to God for your life partner and stop snatching.
D same way liars shall perish in hell. Abi u neva lie since dem born u? undecided
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by freestuv: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2013
Who will come and snatch me
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by dammytosh: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2013
@Shugamanian, i don respect myself reach. I followed this thread for 8 pages silently and patiently. Up till now I never see d picture. Please do d needful ! grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Francisca2012: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2013
There was no way the poster could have known the guy had a gf except guys print that info on their forehead!. Some married men dont flaunt their marriage not to talk of just bf/gf relationship which might not lead anywhere.Poster did right by breaking off the relationship. The crying gf needs to work on herself, how long will she continue calling up rivals, cos believe me, the guy wont stop having other gfs.

Whether we like it or not, People will cheat if they want to. Play your part and leave the rest and if its meant to be, it will be!

Its painful if one is dumped but believe me,it might be for the best, pack your bags and move on! kalas!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2013
eazzzy1: bf snatcher

AS IN WOT WAS NAME CALLIN FOR?

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:

who b d is malu? bia, close dat ur maggot growing mouth Biko! Y base your judgements on some stupid assumptions? U dey dia wen d poster dey spread leg? U sabi d poster? She tell u she give am puntus? If ur husy/bofy or wotever u are dating dey chop meat outside, carry ur frustration go meet babalawo make dem lace u wiv magun.Onyeara!!
d same way dis person wasn't talking 2 u bt d op and u gave her a response,d same way am going 2 respond u though u were not talking 2 me but I wnt kal u names 4 naw till I see ur response..I mean dis is very typical of u,u jst bounce on anybody and yab even if d person wasn't talking 2 u,pls dis does not make brain and u nid 2 grow up and be matured...I mean wat has dis gal done 2 deserve al dos names?jst bcus she gave her opinion bout d op and not even u??na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2013
Fussbot: d same way dis person wasn't talking 2 u bt d op and u gave her a response,d same way am going 2 respond u though u were not talking 2 me but I wnt kal u names 4 naw till I see ur response..I mean dis is very typical of u,u jst bounce on anybody and yab even if d person wasn't talking 2 u,pls dis does not make brain and u nid 2 grow up and be matured...
Drogba! Stop sniffing my azz on every damn thread na! Which levels? Just ask for my number and we can take it from dia. Ode! U blind? Persin pounce on d innocent poster and indirectly calling her promiscuous for dating a guy dat lied about bin hooked, u no see dat 1 o! Na my naturally born black bakassi wey u wan munch u dey tackle. U a wot? U a ragga muffin excrembre! Vamoose!! angry
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2013
Francisca2012: There was no way the poster could have known the guy had a gf except guys print that info on their forehead!. Some married men dont flaunt their marriage not to talk of just bf/gf relationship which might not lead anywhere.Poster did right by breaking off the relationship. The crying gf needs to work on herself, how long will she continue calling up rivals, cos believe me, the guy wont stop having other gfs.

Whether we like it or not, People will cheat if they want to. Play your part and leave the rest and if its meant to be, it will be!

Its painful if one is dumped but believe me,it might be for the best, part your bags and move on! kalas!!!
Gbammest to d power of infinity.

Beaurriful!!!! kiss
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Drogba! Stop sniffing my azz on every damn thread na! Which levels? Just ask for my number and we can take it from dia. Ode! U blind? Persin pounce on d innocent poster and indirectly calling her promiscuous for dating dat lied about hooked, u no see dat 1 o! Na my naturally born black bakassi wey u wan munch u dey tackle. U a wot? U a ragga muffin excrembre! Vamoose!! angry
were!lwkm..sniffing whose/wat ass?dat ur black,flat,leaking,strech mark filled ass??lol 4 d 2nd time..asking 4 whose number?no be u den open thread 4 dey help u find husband(which u can neva have if u continue lik dis)oponu! dindinrin!shey ur family problem of blind from childbirth don affect u 2 sotey u no even see ur own line"d person pounce on d innocent poster"??was dat u??u jst proved ur foolishness furthermore with dis...eh eh eh..aye e ta loni,oti siyan to..u know wat u are??TROLL..get out!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2013
Fussbot: were!lwkm..sniffing whose/wat ass?dat ur black,flat,leaking,strech mark filled ass??lol 4 d 2nd time..asking 4 whose number?no be u den open thread 4 dey help u find husband(which u can neva have if u continue lik dis)oponu! dindinrin!shey ur family problem of blind from childbirth don affect u 2 sotey u no even see ur own line"d person pounce on d innocent poster"??was dat u??u jst proved ur foolishness furthermore with dis...eh eh eh..aye e ta loni,oti siyan to..u know wat u are??TROLL..get out!
Is dat all? undecided undecided

See me thinking u'll come bck wiv bars worthy enough for Bado's fully loaded.All dis noise making screams one thing!!!! U gbadun me! U dey feeeeeeel me! U no u want me! Oya say it! Badooosky, I looooooooooooove u! Oponu ara Galatia! Ikeji Eran Sara! Ko shi mehn! angry
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Is dat all? undecided undecided

See me thinking u'll come bck wiv bars worthy enough for Bado's reply.All dis noise making screams one thing!!!! U gbadun me! U dey feeeeeeel me! U no u want me! Oya say it! Badooosky, I looooooooooooove u! Oponu ara Galatia! Ikeji Eran Sara! Ko shi mehn! angry
alonironu,and u didn't reply ur so called noise??I dey feel whobe??lol...ano dey feel madness abegi!na so u dey find husband reach?forcing me 2 sae I lo** watin??eni to ti le nle...ha!ha!ha!...gboriburuku lo!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2013
Roftlmao! Dis guy is in love o! Ewo! Na so love dey do persin? Kai! Dbanj no lie e! Osano, see frustration? Buda, man up nau... *singing 9ice* oya talk... Ayamu listening... Ewure baba oponulabi! Stop crying o! U can pm me if u crowd-shy. grin grin grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by joelbaba: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2013
are you sure you no dey see dat guy upto now?

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Roftlmao! Dis guy is in love o! Ewo! Na so love dey do persin? Kai! Dbanj no lie e! Osano, see frustration? Buda, man up nau... *singing 9ice* oya talk... Ayamu listening... Ewure baba oponulabi! Stop crying o! U can pm me if u crowd-shy. grin grin grin
wel,since u sha want me 2 love some1 in ur family,are ur elderly twins females?if yes den u can giv me 1 of dem..oh yes! ofcus I can date both of dem..ha!ha!ha!..idiot...stop dreaming b*tch,I dnt date frm dat type of ur family...singing olamide*sofeku ni abofelowo,aboloun fe baye e je*mtsheew..to ba mon nti mon ro si o ni,otie ni ronu love..alileko omo!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by wendieposh: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
I got a call like that sometime back,called my then bf and 5mins later,a girl called. She abused me so much,I was lost. Didn't know who she was or why she was calling. I hung up and she called like two days later warning me to leave her man alone. Didn't know the man so I just told her to get a life. Later that eve,I was gisting my then bf about a gal that was threatening me over the phone,he was so interested and then I knew he knew the gal. We broke up afterwards. I really don't know how gals can be that desperate. She's married to another man with kids now. I know I can't go that low,its just plain silly!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
teeties: @Op, The man has really just been messing with you and obviously will not tell you he has α̲̅ committed relationship S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as to get you to open Ūя̲̅ legs which you did cos that's wat Ūя̲̅ G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ @..the lady calling you up does not make her insecure, she's saving you Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎​‎ at the same time saving herself, her man.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ stop feeling like yur playing the right game..and stop destroying peoples relationship..Get α̲̅ life

Lmaoo.. grin grin
Painment!!
Madam, wetin do u? Emi mo koba e ni
Na so the thing pain you reach??
And the life you have is calling people up to weep right, cos i dont get why you are whining like the crybaby that called me? Is it my fault that u cant keep a man? Or that u're bitter and sad and looking for someone to bring sunshine into ur life?
Please, endeavour to improve your person and work on your self-esteem so you can stop spewing your bitterness everywhere. It's unattractive.

P.S: Go and lick your wounds in private and stop letting out your frustration on me.
Pele sho gbo?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by kekerazi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
I followed dis thread from the 1st page to the 8th page and all I can deduce from It is how to rain insults on people..Hope NairaLand isn't Losin it?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
smartg :

Eiyaa.
So u're the gatekeeper in hell abi..as u don know the people wey dey go inside and those wey go dey outside.
Oya sorry too.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
teeties: @Op, The man has really just been messing with you and obviously will not tell you he has α̲̅ committed relationship S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as to get you to open Ūя̲̅ legs which you did cos that's wat Ūя̲̅ G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ @..the lady calling you up does not make her insecure, she's saving you Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎ ‎ at the same time saving herself, her man.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ stop feeling like yur playing the right game..and stop destroying peoples relationship..Get α̲̅ life

Shugamania:

Lmaoo.. grin grin
Painment!!
Madam, wetin do u? Emi mo koba e ni
Na so the thing pain you reach??
And the life you have is calling people up to weep right, cos i dont get why you are whining like the crybaby that called me? Is it my fault that u cant keep a man? Or that u're bitter and sad and looking for someone to bring sunshine into ur life?
Please, endeavour to improve your person and work on your self-esteem so you can stop spewing your bitterness everywhere. It's unattractive.

P.S: Go and lick your wounds in private and stop letting out your frustration on me.
Pele sho gbo?

teeties Vs. Shugamania

Round 2. Fight!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.