Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... (25024 Views)

First Goalscorers In Prominent Nigerian Stadiums / Pictures Of Nigeria's Stadiums / Why Can't We Have Decent Stadiums In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... by true2god: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
I left the secondary school some years back. I tot the plural of staduim is stadia, maybe im wrong. But if im right i think the title of the thread should be modified to read a proper english sentence.
Re: A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
Eko Ile: Funny enough, the rotten Abuja stadium is the eagles home stadium, but the eagles can not use this stadium or welcome any foreign football team for any game or friendly at this stadium. Right now, they borrow borrow stadiums to practice all over the country.

This is the same eagles they are showering millions and gifts on all over the place while they care less about their home field.

Just imagine... The African football champs don't have a functioning home stadium...

only in Nigeria.. smh...

Get a brain. I passed Abuja stadium yesterday. It isnt in that condition.
Re: A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... by honeric01(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Is there no one that can show us the current view of the stadium? we are not talking about "paper reports", i would like to see pictures of renovations going on in the stadium.

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... by EkoIle1: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
okpara ugo:

Get a brain. I passed Abuja stadium yesterday. It isnt in that condition.

The fact that you passed the stadium yesterday means the place was not abandoned or rotten? Does it mean the eagles can host soccer games today, tomorrow or next week?

Dullard..
Re: A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... by EkoIle1: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
honeric01: Is there no one that can show us the current view of the stadium? we are not talking about "paper reports", i would like to see pictures of renovations going on in the stadium.

27/2/13
Re: A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... by honeric01(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Eko Ile:

27/2/13

jeez, anyways i hope they finish the renovation before 2019 sha!
Re: A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... by truthhurt: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na nonsense talk u yarn, Naija's image has been tarnished. By the few nigerians who Dey chop Our money for govt
Re: A Tale Of Two Stadiums. Lagos And Abuja Stadiums... by Tycyborg(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria,and their stale News,and pull him down syndrome. The pix the op showed were the one used by The punch newspaper,when it ran a caption on the said stadium (Abuja stadium). The Abuja stadium is now fully renovated,and under the maintenance of Julius Berger. The Teslim Balogun stadium recently held a local competition,which can't be held in desolated state. I can't say much about the National stadium,Lagos.

I have to say this,cos some dimwits like the Op would start bashing,and throw barrages of insults to the authority without any knowledge of the current state of the stadium.

Am not a Fan of GEJ,but I hate when people comment with prejudice.

I rest my case.

Thanks... I later researched on it after I read your response... You are right the stadium looks different from what the OP posted...
I guess he did it on purpose.
Thanks for the information if not I would have believed what the OP posted
Nigerians are the problem of this country truly maybe he is doing it to spite buhari or apc but forgetting wrong information tanisha not the country but the people from the country..
Thanks once again
I wanted to post the pictures but the site won't let me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? / Kalou Pays Mikel $5,000 Bet After Eagles Won / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.