Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2060701 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mikkyray: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Breakthrough RESEARCH/Nigeria (B-R/N) project is under the global Breakthrough RESEARCH (B-R) project
which is a USAID-funded initiative to generate research and evaluation evidence to inform USAID/Nigeria’s
investments in social behavior change (SBC) programming. B-R is seeking professionals to fill the following positions
in the Abuja, Nigeria project office:
PROJECT DIRECTOR (CHIEF OF PARTY)
The Project Director (Chief of Party) will provide programmatic vision, technical leadership, stakeholder engagement
and financial and managerial oversight for the Breakthrough RESEARCH/Nigeria project (B-R/N). The Project
Director will oversee the operations of B-R/N activities, provide strategic direction and management of the project,
and mobilize national research networks and relevant assets from SBC specializations and other potential health
and development partners in Nigeria. S/he will provide financial and administrative stewardship for the Breakthrough
RESEARCH project office and activities in Nigeria.
PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager will provide overall management and coordination of the Breakthrough RESEARCH Nigeria
(BR/N) activities. This role is responsible for coordinating and providing day-to-day management of all BR/N
research program activities in the Abuja, Nigeria project office.
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
The Finance and Administration Manager will ensure financial management, donor compliance, and subaward
management of all Breakthrough RESEARCH Nigeria (BR/N) activities. This role is responsible for providing day-to￾day tracking and reporting on project expenditure across activities and for providing office management and
administration for the Abuja, Nigeria project office.
OFFICE ASSISTANT
The Office Assistant will serve as the Front Desk Officer and support logistics for Breakthrough RESEARCH activities
at the Abuja, Nigeria project office. This role is responsible for maintaining an orderly office environment, providing
Office Management, and providing support to Technical and F&A staff in events planning and preparation.
LOGISTICS ASSISTANT (DRIVER)
The Logistics Assistant supports Breakthrough RESEARCH activities at the Abuja, Nigeria project office by providing
transportation services to staff. This role is responsible for providing reliable, courteous and safe transportation
services to staff and for maintaining vehicle documentation.
Please visit http://www.popcouncil.org/employment/index.asp for more information on the job description,
responsibilities and qualifications.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should please apply at http://www.popcouncil.org/employment/index.asp attaching CV and
Cover Letter in Word or PDF format (stating current salary and salary expectation) latest by Thursday, April 04, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Jtownonline: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ultimate Errand Services.

Are you a busy Professional? Are you indisposed but need to run an errand? Are you so busy that 24hours in a day doesn’t seem to be enough? Are you busy in the office or at home and can’t go out to eat at your favourite Restaurant and you need someone to bring it to your office or home?
Do you live outside Abuja but need to make some specific purchases from Abuja? Do you need someone to help you with the purchases and send them to you via courier service? Do you live outside Nigeria? Do you need someone to do all the field work for you?
YES,WE CAN!!! We Give You The Most Precious Commodity…Your Time.
Don’t Let Your Errands Run You, Let Us Run Them
OUR MISSION
Our team of errand runners is on hand to help with every request irrespective of size or complexity. From our Abuja base, we run errands to all parts of Abuja and its environs.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

Groceries shopping and deliveries
Assisting you with urgent pick-ups and deliveries
Documents collection and delivery
Run errands for an office or private party or event
Banking needs e.g. make cheque deposits to your bank account, helping you pay your utility bills to banks or appropriate offices.
Hand-deliver gifts, sensitive documents and special items e.g. ashoebi.
Passports and visas submission and collection to and from embassies, as well as document legalzation.
Queuing errands for events tickets, visas and exhibitions.
Pick up forgotten items; take items for repairs, returns or exchange.
Dry cleaning pick-ups and delivery
Shopping and delivery errands (within and outside Abuja)
Personal assistant services e.g. hotel/ticket reservation and bookings, etc.
Hospital and care home errands e.g. flower delivery, messages, prescription drugs to and from hospitals.
Stationeries supply to offices

OTHER SERVICES WE RENDER INCLUDE:

Events management and planning e.g. venue decoration, cake making, and catering services.
Laundry and dry cleaning services (Homes, Office, School, Church etc) Environmental Sanitation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Valuable4christ: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Help a brother for any Nigerian used golf 3 Manuel Mazda 626 in good condition for sale. He wants to buy here in abuja. Send your reply on mconyekachi@gmail.com asap if you have or know anyone that have, thanks.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cradle000(m): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Valuable4christ:
Help a brother for any Nigerian used golf 3 Manuel Mazda 626 in good condition for sale. He wants to buy here in abuja. Send your reply on mconyekachi@gmail.com asap if you have or know anyone that have, thanks.
hello, pls state your budget. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Valuable4christ: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2019
From 300k to 500k
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cradle000(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Valuable4christ:
From 300k to 500k
send me your number. There's one for 550k but if you ready we can deal
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cradle000(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Valuable4christ:
From 300k to 500k
your number
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Nelicious:
Roadshow Daily marketers needed urgently
-Must be 18yrs and above
-Must be active and willing to work by sharing of fliers to strategic customers.
Salary
-Daily payment of N1,000(one thousand naira) only
Method of Application:
-Please, only serious and able candidates should text their Name, Sex, Age and phone number to 092905094 before Thursday 04th, April 2019.
Bro the number incomplete,hope the offer is still open?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nelicious: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Roadshow Daily marketers needed urgently
-Must be 18yrs and above
-Must be active and willing to work by sharing of fliers to strategic customers.
Salary
-Daily payment of N1,000(one thousand naira) only
Method of Application:
-Please, only serious and able candidates should text their Name, Sex, Age and phone number to 07026092250 before Monday 08th, April 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Valuable4christ: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Cradle000:
send me your number. There's one for 550k but if you ready we can deal
. 07032336204
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cradle000(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
dnapstar:
Urgent

Job Title: Driver(Male
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abuja
Job Requirements
• Required Experience: 5 year(s)
• Minimum Education Requirement: High School (WAEC/NECO).Fluent in English language
• Salary is Very Attractive
• Enthusiasm, commitment, flexibility, reliability
• Excellent References & Guarantors
Contact Chris 08082444327 or send CV to chrischidumije@gmail.com
i have someone who is interested. How urgent is it nd when is resumption date?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by LLSAINT(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
Urgently needed
A legal firm in APO Legislative Qtrs needs a Serving corp member that is called to the Bar pls, send your CV to: gamesvillageabuja@gmail.com
Must be based in Abuja
Also, an Accountant (B.Sc/HND Accounting) with about 4 yrs post NYSC experience with knowledge of quickbooks and other accounting softwares and certifications (if need be) is needed. Salary (70-100k)
Pls, send CV to: gamesvillageabuja@gmail.com
Must be based in Abuja
On or before 12th April, 2019
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Cradle000:
i have someone who is interested. How urgent is it nd when is resumption date?
Can the person send his cv or bio to the email address.
We would screen and select the best candidate by Monday.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cradle000(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
dnapstar:

Can the person send his cv or bio to the email address.
We would screen and select the best candidate by Monday.
i can send his bio to the number u gave. He has more than 10yrs experience nd above 40. Very conversant with abuja road. Am very sure he will be the best candidate for the job.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ntente(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
I share this opportunity to as many as possible...

*EVERY HOUSEHOLD IN NIGERIA SHOULD USE RAGP TO RECHARGE THIS YEAR AND MAKE MONEY!*

IT'S POSSIBLE!

Copy n join the link on what'sapp

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
Cradle000:
i can send his bio to the number u gave. He has more than 10yrs experience nd above 40. Very conversant with abuja road. Am very sure he will be the best candidate for the job.
Let him contact me, cause the interview would be tomorrow.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Cradle000(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
dnapstar:

Let him contact me, cause the interview would be tomorrow.
thank you. Got the address for the interview. Whats the name of where he will be working if selected and the pay too. pls and what will be the interview like? Thanks once again
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
We urgently seek to recruit Showroom Attendants (Female) and Store Keepers (Male) for our offices in Kano and Abuja.

Suitable candidates must have HND/ BSC, a minimum of 2 years experience in the field and must reside at Kano and Abuja.

Please send ONLY Suitable CVs to recruitment@larochenigeria.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Intelligentdude(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kudos to all the contributors here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by dnapstar(m): 5:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Cradle000:
thank you. Got the address for the interview. Whats the name of where he will be working if selected and the pay too. pls and what will be the interview like? Thanks once again
Sir all these questions are part of the interview process.
You have done your part by recommending him.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Annieod: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2019
please help a sister. I'm currently job hunting. I hold a b.sc degree in business education
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by missyojo(f): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Annieod:
please help a sister. I'm currently job hunting. I hold a b.sc degree in business education

Hello saw this on instagram. Apply for it.

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by nobsalis: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2019
Valuable4christ:

Go to car session
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by nobsalis: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Annieod:

Location?

If Abuja pm me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2019
Emo247:
New karu and mararaba, which is closer to AYA..
Mararaba
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jadygold: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Pls am looking for job too. B.Sc (Ed.) Economics) & ND Bus. Admin.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Dammyolori(f): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
blackprinx:
*ACN&WCC LTD JOB OPPORTUNITY.*

We are in need of experienced Instructors to deliver training in any of the following areas of ICT:

1. Basics of Computers and Graphics Design
2. Website Design and Development
3. Networking and Cyber Security
4. Cloud Computing and Virtualization
5.Microsoft/Linux Administration

Applicants must have experience in teaching and must be ready to deliver training effectively in front of 500 students with projector and also conduct practicals with real live equipment.
No qualification or professional certificate required.
Instructors are only required to be able to communicate effectively in English Language and must also have years of field experience.

*Location of job:* Across the 36 states of the federation.

Applicants should contact Mr Ali Omeiza on *09098477993* ( WhatsApp only).
Hello Blackprinx, I had been seeing your email but you can't reply to mails. What is the purpose of the mail?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Cradle000:
how do you expect him to be telling you all these? All these questions are so annoying, sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Wande22(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Please Help A Brother. I have HND in Banking and Finance.
I'd worked in NGO, Bank, church and also as a teacher. I stay at Auta Balefi (opposite Goshen City) but currently in Ibadan and i can get to Abuja under 48 hours

CC intelligentdude
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by santopelele(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Cradle000:
See senseless questions, some nigerians shaa, so u expect him to starts giving u details of the interview? then what is the essence of the interview?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by santopelele(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
comtem2011:
how do you expect him to be telling you all these? All these questions are so annoying, sorry to say.
guy the thing tire me sef, i thought say na only me the thing dey vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.