Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Success In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Success In Marriage (888 Views)

Marrying As Virgins: Does It Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? / Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage? / Does destiny exist in marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success In Marriage by akara(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2008
THE SUCCESS OF MARRIAGE

Once upon a time a married couple celebrated their 25th marriage anniversary.

They had become famous in the city for not having a single conflict in their period of 25 years.

Local newspaper editors had gathered at the occasion to find out the secret of their well known "happy going marriage".

Editor: "Sir. It's amazingly unbelievable. How did you make this possible? "

Husband recalling his old honeymoon days said:

"We had been to Ogudu for honeymoon after marriage.

Having selected the horse riding finally, we both started the ride on different horses.

My horse was pretty okay but the horse on which my wife was riding seemed to be a crazy one.

On the way ahead, that horse jumped suddenly, making my wife topple over.

Recovering her position from the ground, she patted the horse's back and said "This is your first time".

She again climbed the horse and continued with the ride. After a while, it happened again.

This time she again kept calm and said "This is your second time" and continued.

When the horse dropped her third time, she silently took out the revolver from the purse and shot the horse dead !!

I shouted at my wife: "What did you do you psycho. You killed the poor animal. Are you crazy?" ,

She gave a silent look and said: "This is your first time!!!"."

Husband:"That's it. We are happy ever after. "
Re: Success In Marriage by opokonwa(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2008
Old school embarassed
Can you give us something new undecided
Re: Success In Marriage by almondjoy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2008
he he he he

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dont Get Mad-get Even: Do You Do This When You Find Your Partner Cheats On You? / Is It Bad To Marry A Virgin, Both Male Or Female? / I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.