Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (36027 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by amAZEing: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ghana used to be an ENTERTAINMENT WASTELAND

Until NOLLYWOOD came to break the CURSE.

ovo4u:

Are you surprise, this are one of the stupid people going to ghana to disgrace us, the last time I was in Ghana, I went there cos I wanted to see how black the people are and if you see how their women run after us, I was like dammnnn. It was a nice holidays cos we made the women really feel what is like having fun.

And morever 99% of ghanaian travel out of their poor country with a Nigeria passport back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
^ So how and why does it affect you? Or do Nigerians just love to say all this ish because it makes you ppl feel better about yourselves? SMDH undecided

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Heyliesha(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
waitin 4 d wise one to talk......wia r u ItsModella?
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by successking: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
sheyie2007:
Wasted sperm

A display of bitterness in the highest order! Hey! you must note here that God has placed Nigeria at a leadership position in Africa and not even your rancor can change it. For your information, because you have not travelled out of Nigeria before, rejected candidates are the ones schooling in Ghana. Go and find out.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by madridsta007(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
ghananotnaija: Pathetic Nigerians. You know you can't beat us fair and square so you resort to cheating.

Unfortunately, you can't cheat in the competition of which country is better for its citizens as a model of good governance to all Africa. In this competition, Ghana beats Nigeria easily.

Ghana may not be as populated as the self-proclaimed giant of Africa, but we are more civilised and have a brighter future. We certainly don't have the reputation as the land of scammers and the land of power outages. After all, it was Ghana who first gained independence from the British, and since then all other African countries chose to follow us.

Ghana is the leader, and Nigeria, like all other African countries, must be a follower. That's just how things are ordered. There is no other way.

Seems you don't know that Nigeria supplies Ghana electricity.

Seems you do not also know that Nigeria supplies its West African neighbours gas through the West Africa Gas Pipeline Project. Obj was about to pull out and Ghana sent emissaries to beg for gas. Erm, I was on the team that designed the pipeline crossings so don't blab anything here.

Seems you don't realise that petroleum is supplied to Ghana from Nigeria. Or you have selective amnesia?

Seems you do not realise that if our proud Igbo sons pull out their business from Ghana, your economy will take a hit, huge hit.

Adenuga's Globacom telecommunication investment in Ghana is ensuring you guys speak to yourselves with phones. Seems you have forgotten.

Seems you do no realise that your movie people come to Nigeria to beg for roles here. Nigeria's 170m population is a huge market and yes they beg to feature.

Seems you have forgotten that Basketmouth, Klint the Drunk and other Nigerian comedians come and make you Charlie's laugh. And yes you pay them and they yab you and you laugh. Comedy, right?

Nigeria is so attractive hence you have an active Nairaland account. I don't have a Cediland account or anything Ghana, because I don't need it. You have an online account designed by a Nigerian because you need it. You Charlie's need us.

Ghana is the leader? Hahaha! I laugh in Ashanti. Have you ever seen a rabbit leading a lion? Or a cockroach leading an Elephant? Charlie respect yourself o! Let me stop here. Next time think well before you blab off-point.

Up 9ja!

15 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by samilo88(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
AK 48:

Shut up ghanians are too poor,wen I went to a bar in kumasi to drink star,omo u need to see the way pipu were looking at me like one bigboy.poverty have so attacked them like "mad".anytime u see anybody drinking beer in ghana(not kai kai cos na their dept be dat) that person should be a nigeria.
Loool Guy u don burst ma belle wit laff. Star wey men take dey baff for naijah?? So if person drink red label na dere EFCC dem go take come pick u for bar..

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by StFrank2(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
grin
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
I thought this thread was closed, hmmm mods are enjoying dis grin
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by ylaa(f): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.FOOTBALL SHOULD NOT CAUSE PROBLEM BETWEEN US. ITS JUST A GAME. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by collynzo2(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
Those of you saying we should stop fighting our neighbours, check out sites like http://www.ghanasoccernet.com and see how they openly write thrash about Nigeria, I heard they also talk thrash about us on their TV and radio stations. These people don't like hearing the name NIGERIA, tha don't see us as brothers, the earlier you realise this the better for you. We are only responding to what they started, find out for yourselves. Some Nigerians are just too gentle.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
madridsta007: .

Seems you don't know that Nigeria supplies Ghana electricity.

Seems you do not also know that Nigeria supplies its West African neighbours gas through the West Africa Gas Pipeline Project. Obj was about to pull out and Ghana sent emissaries to beg for gas. Erm, I was on the team that designed the pipeline crossings so don't blab anything here.

Seems you don't realise that petroleum is supplied to Ghana from Nigeria. Or you have selected amnesia?

Seems you do not realise that if our proud Igbo sons pull out their business from Ghana, your economy will take a hit, huge hit.

Adenuga's Globacom telecommunication investment in Ghana is ensuring you guys speak to yourselves with phones. Seems you have forgotten.

Seems you do no realise that your movie people come to Nigeria to beg for roles here. Nigeria's 170m population is a huge market and yes they beg to feature.

Seems you have forgotten that Basketmouth, Klint the Drunk and other Nigerian comedians come and make you Charlie's laugh. And yes you pay them and they yab you and you laugh. Comedy, right?

Nigeria is so attractive hence you have an active Nairaland account. I don't have a Cediland account or anything Ghana, because I don't need it. You have an online account designed by a Nigerian because you need it. You Charlie's need us.

So next time think well before you blab off-point.

Up 9ja!

Lol the reason why all the Ghanaians on this site(Prob 10 or so) even joined was through surfing the net and finding all sorts of insults and crap that you ppl like to say about Ghana and being human nature, just like you guys went to register when Kenyans were saying stuff about you ppl so you could also say what you wated to say. Just because we are here does not mean that we are not on other forums or that we are attracted to this site, and fyi there are Nigerians on Ghanaian sites too, just because you do not go there does not mean others do. Just like the Ghanaians on Nairaland are very small in numbers does not mean every Ghanaian is obsessed with Nigerians and Nigeria because the majority dnt give a fk. My advice since you ppl hate Ghanaians so much is to tone down all the topics abt Ghanaians otherwise most likely more and more ppl will find this sight and may just end up registering so that they can also say their part. We all agree that Nigerians and Ghanaians are like oil and water. Lets agree to disagree.
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
collynzo2: Those of you saying we should stop fighting our neighbours, check out sites like http://www.ghanasoccernet.com and see how they openly write thrash about Nigeria, I heard they also talk thrash about us on their TV and radio stations. These people don't like hearing the name NIGERIA, tha don't see us as brothers, the earlier you realise this the better for you. We are only responding to what they started, find out for yourselves. Some Nigerians are just too gentle.

THANKS

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by 360command: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
AK 48:

Shut up ghanians are too poor,wen I went to a bar in kumasi to drink star,omo u need to see the way pipu were looking at me like one bigboy.poverty have so attacked them like "mad".anytime u see anybody drinking beer in ghana(not kai kai cos na their dept be dat) that person should be a nigeria.

I wud like to challenge you for this.. do not understand wat u mean by Ghanians are poor .Drinking star and people are looking at you as a big boi! i am gazed shocked .please, you have nothing to say . is it 300-400 naira worth of star and people will start looking at you.Do you know what i think? i think you were in the bush for the animals(monkeys) to look at you

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by tunnex190: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
ghananotnaija: Pathetic Nigerians. You know you can't beat us fair and square so you resort to cheating.

Unfortunately, you can't cheat in the competition of which country is better for its citizens as a model of good governance to all Africa. In this competition, Ghana beats Nigeria easily.

Ghana may not be as populated as the self-proclaimed giant of Africa, but we are more civilised and have a brighter future. We certainly don't have the reputation as the land of scammers and the land of power outages. After all, it was Ghana who first gained independence from the British, and since then all other African countries chose to follow us.

Ghana is the leader, and Nigeria, like all other African countries, must be a follower. That's just how things are ordered. There is no other way.

Agreed. Gaining independence before Nigeria doesn't mean your country is superior to Nigeria. And don't tell me foreign countries do not blacklist Ghana too. Scammers are almost everywhere in the world.
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
collynzo2: Those of you saying we should stop fighting our neighbours, check out sites like http://www.ghanasoccernet.com and see how they openly write thrash about Nigeria, I heard they also talk thrash about us on their TV and radio stations. These people don't like hearing the name NIGERIA, tha don't see us as brothers, the earlier you realise this the better for you. We are only responding to what they started, find out for yourselves. Some Nigerians are just too gentle.

Those ppl who are saying no to fights are the ppl who are mature and wise. Lol just like you are here talking trash about Ghanaians, the same thing will happen there but am i there talking trash about Nigerians? This is just extremely childish. What who started? Alot of topics here you ppl start out of the blue hating on Ghanaians. Even topics where Ghanaians are not even mentioned someone will have to say something about Ghanaians. I dunno, i think maybe it's best if Nigerians and Ghanaians stay apart, live apart etc because it's obvious we cannot seem to gel well together. Maybe after a couple of decades whatever it is that seems to be the problem will resolve itself
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by madridsta007(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Miss_3v3:

Lol the reason why all the Ghanaians on this site(Prob 10 or so) even joined was through surfing the net and finding all sorts of insults and crap that you ppl like to say about Ghana and being human nature, just like you guys went to register when Kenyans were saying stuff about you ppl so you could also say what you wated to say. Just because we are here does not mean that we are not on other forums or that we are attracted to this site, and fyi there are Nigerians on Ghanaian sites too, just because you do not go there does not mean others do. Just like the Ghanaians on Nairaland are very small in numbers does not mean every Ghanaian is obsessed with Nigerians and Nigeria because the majority dnt give a fk. My advice since you ppl hate Ghanaians so much is to tone down all the topics abt Ghanaians otherwise most likely more and more ppl will find this sight and may just end up registering so that they can also say their part. We all agree that Nigerians and Ghanaians are like oil and water. Lets agree to disagree.

Trust me, no Nigerian hates Ghana.

Why would the US for instance hate Serbia? Or the Island of Jersey?

Let me be clear here, the average Nigerian doesn't even 'send' Ghana. No time abeg to waste time.

You don't see a lion hating a mice. Doesn't work that way. To be frank Nigerians have other pressing issues and plans and projects in their heads. The average Nigerian is a hustler, running things and living life. When you are busy, you don't have time to hate, my dear. Why would I hate Ghana or beef them? I may beef the Americans and the Canadians, but certainly not small Ghana.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Evestar200(f): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
adexsimply: figured as much cheesy cheesy wink wink
nor mind d guy jor e nor knw wetin he wan talk
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
madridsta007:

Trust me, no Nigerian hates Ghana.

Why would the US for instance hate Serbia? Or the Island of Jersey?

You don't see a lion hating a mice. Doesn't work that way. To be frank Nigerians have other pressing issues and plans and projects in their heads. The average Nigerian is a hustler, running things and living life. When you are busy, you don't have time to hate, my dear. Why would I hate Ghana or beef them? I may beef the Americans and the Canadians, but certainly not small Ghana.

Ok smiley
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Heyliesha(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
coole-fight result....Nigeria 60 : Ghana 10..

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by olabamiji09(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2013

Oh boy na koko b dat... Me no feel dance azonto o o
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by vizboy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Well make i no go talk now my oga @ d top go talk another thing. LOL ANY WAY THE THREAD HAS BEEN FUN
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Abrantie: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
LOL @ the fantasy that Nigeria supplies electricity to Ghana and WGP is Nigeria's gift to his neighbors HA! That venture is jointly owned by Nigeria, Benin, Togo and Ghana.

As for the Nigerian guy who went to Kumasi, bought Star Beer (which btw is a Ghanaian beer, manufactured since 1960s) and all of a sudden became a celebrity, YOU ARE DREAMING!

The reason the locals where starring at you strangely was because you were wearing a three-piece suit in 38 degrees weather, smelled funny, talk funny, looked funny and your face all sliced up as tribal marks. They were wondering "how come this anago guy didn't order human blood? May be he isn't as bad... lets be nice to him".

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by sweetcheecks(f): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thought this thread was closed undecided

ANYHOW JUST WATCHING. cool cool
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Bidvest2020: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Amaaskia: You wish tiny ghana was the leader, yet you guys look up to us for an identity even.. *spits* go and bleach please your darkness is covering some parts of this topic #:-(
a deluded lunatic talking crap,as usual. fvck u!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Miss_3v3:

Hold up, don't even try playing the victim here. Do you think Nigerians actually give half a f*ck about Ghana? Missy, we don't care about y'all. With an exception to this thread (which btw is actually funny), nobody cares about Ghana. If your countrymen didn't always feel the need to talk about us, nobody would even mention G let alone Ghana. Go through the posts of your countrymen on this forum, they are always the first to castigate Nigeria at every little thing.

I beg you, don't go around thinking Nigerians actually deprive themselves of sleep because of some tiny neighboring country called Ghana.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Ejine(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Hold up, don't even try playing the victim here. Do you think Nigerians actually half a f*ck about Ghana? Missy, we don't care about y'all. With an exception to this thread (which btw is actually funny), nobody cares about Ghana. If your countrymen didn't always feel the need to talk about us, nobody would even mention G let alone Ghana. Go through the posts of your countrymen on this forum, they are always the first to castigate Nigeria at every little thing.

I beg you, don't go around thinking Nigerians actually deprive themselves of sleep because of some tiny neighboring country called Ghana.

Marry me.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Hold up, don't even try playing the victim here. Do you think Nigerians actually half a f*ck about Ghana? Missy, we don't care about y'all. With an exception to this thread (which btw is actually funny), nobody cares about Ghana. If your countrymen didn't always feel the need to talk about us, nobody would even mention G let alone Ghana. Go through the posts of your countrymen on this forum, they are always the first to castigate Nigeria at every little thing.

....and itsmodella is finally here grin
Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Bidvest2020: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
tnktosin:
Ok. Just one question; why does ghanaian names sound like percussion instruments- Drum beats and cymbals to be precise?
because they r a blessed people.names like that r awesome b4 God.not names sounding like sh1t! hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2013

Your skins are brighter than your future, lol

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Kajina: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I'm not surprised at all seeing such a thread here cheesy This is what happens when you win your MASTERS grin grin grin cheesy Just like anytime the Toronto Raptors basketball team wins the LA Lakers. Enjoy it while it lasts cheesy But remember the HARAMBEE STARS of Kenya are waiting for your SUPER CHICKENS grin grin grin cheesy They will not spare them next time around. You all rushed into thinking your chickens have suddenly become eagles until Kenya exposed them. Your CHICKENS struggled to draw with Kenya to save themselves from shame and you are here behaving like kids because your U17 won Ghana grin grin grin We are currently the PRIDE OF AFRICA for bringing the 1st U20 cup to the continent. Since we always lead and you follow, go win the U20 and stop talking about your U17 winning Ghana in group stages. LOSERS grin grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. by Soloblincus(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Is it true that ghana is the giant of shoe shining business?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution / List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / Victor Anichebe: Stéphane Sessègnon Is Owing Me $10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.