Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". (9709 Views)

Omg!! See What Happens When A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend (pics) / If This Couple Succeeded, CAN YOU WAIT TILL ONLY YOUR WEDDING DAY TO KISS? / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Rooneyboy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee: Hmmm.... Women

We can't do with you yet we can't do without you

Baba why. cry

Who says

What makes u think men can't do without women

In Europe and America men have kids with different ladies without being legally attached to the ladies.

That's what is in vogue there and it is gradually coming to Africa.

I can't just wait, I will be the first to embrace it with both hands.

Don't have time for ladies and their numerous wahala .
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Who says

In Europe and America men have kids with different ladies without being legally attached to the ladies.

dude implicit in YOUR OWN statement they NEED women to have the children

2 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by ayobase(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Who says

Tell me u are just kidding!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2013
vivianc:

Yea, it came from a woman. Look, I know you must be hurt, losing someone you love sucks, alright?
And the wife cheated on him with his brother, that's a terrible thing, but sweetheart these things happen all the time, even worst. When life knocks you down, you and only you will decide to remain down or to beat it. And in his own condition, he chose to give up, not putting other people that love him unconditionally into consideration, including his lovely daughter!
I don't feel sorry for him, to me he was selfish, and stu.pid. And if my own brother for any reason takes his own life, a life that does not belong to him in the first place, not minding the impact his action will have on me? I will spit on his corpse!
A lot of us have passed through hell, we have been heartbroken, betrayed, and hurt. Did some of us at some point contemplated suicide? Hell yes! I know I did! Let's face it, there was nothing to live for, so we thought, so I thought. But we were wrong! There are plenty of things to live for! And those reasons are manifested in the faces of those who chose to love us no matter what, those who still need us.
The pains are excruciating, lord knows! But it gets better with time cos we must learn to find joy again through those pains, if not for anything, for the sake of those who love us! For the sake of that beautiful son or daughter who is gonna live without a father, who in ages to come would live with the shame, the psychological trauma and the stigma that her father committed suicide.

Now, if this man didn't think of all these? I'm sorry, I don't feel sorry for him, and I know as hell God will not!

I'm sorry if this sounds insensitive, this is just how I feel about suicide, and I'm not wrong.

I'm also sorry you have to go through this pain, I'm just mad that this pain is so not worth it.
so touching,I feel your pain. The man didn't value his life,may his soul rest in peace.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by drnairalov: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2013
damn!!! this story pain me no be small. if true, but seriouslly, what kinda love wud make u kill urself forgetting the fact that u've a child, forgetting the fact that u cud ve just moved on, forgetting the fact that ur case is not a worst scenario..there re others facing lot of problems than dat, but commiting sucuide for a failed relationship is vexing mehn...just vexing...selfish humanbeing** some women re wicked tho **chei!!! sleeping with his bro in ur husband house

Eve my favorite bible character cuz
the lesson she teaches u is u can
give a woman the world and she
still gonna cheat on u
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Rooneyboy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
bbexcel: so touching,I feel your pain. The man didn't value his life,may his soul rest in peace.

Really !
Is that all u can say
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sad story.Feel bad reading this.IMO,that man wasn't ready for what his wife and brother dished out.His blood brother and his wedded wife?o ma se ooo!I feel sorry he committed suicide,that few seconds of madness took the best of him.RIP
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by freakcin: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mehn. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Post Your Picture Let See Who Is The Most Beautiful. / Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage / ????????????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.