Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". (9712 Views)

Omg!! See What Happens When A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend (pics) / If This Couple Succeeded, CAN YOU WAIT TILL ONLY YOUR WEDDING DAY TO KISS? / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by honeric01(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
May God not let you see what'll drive you into comtemplating suicide.

I've once had the thought but i had people around me to comfort me. (some few yrs ago).

Bad thoughts here and there, everything sudden becomes negative and all positives vacate your mental faculty.

Once more, may God not lead us into temptation.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
^AMEN!!!!!!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by GraceBestowed(f): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
honeric01: May God not let you see what'll drive you into comtemplating suicide.

I've once had the thought but i had people around me to comfort me. (some few yrs ago).

Bad thoughts here and there, everything sudden becomes negative and all positives vacate your mental faculty.

Idowuogbo: ^AMEN!!!!!!

I second that amen!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Smartiegurl(f): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Am sorry you lost your dearest friend hun.........point is, when he was depressed, how many people came to console him?, how many gave him a listening ear, how many came to share his pain?.......maybe he took his life because there was no friend to talk and he concluded by going for suicide. My point is we should always be there for our friends when they are depressed......talking to them helps...
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by maclatunji: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Smartie gurl: Am sorry you lost your dearest friend hun.........point is, when he was depressed, how many people came to console him?, how many gave him a listening ear, how many came to share his pain?.......maybe he took his life because there was no friend to talk and he concluded by going for suicide. My point is we should always be there for our friends when they are depressed......talking to them helps...

There are so many depressed people out there and many of us make a huge mistake of ignoring or dismissing their pain expecting them to cope because "they are adults". I know we cannot save the world but let us show a lot more consideration for people in pain.

4 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
byvan:

You are on point,if women with cheating husbands start commiting suicide,I wonder what the mortality rate ll be like.
true talk.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Ejine(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
The cuckold is dead.

Too bad he died a loser.
Now the brother is free to phuck his wife on their matrimonial bed while she moans and calls him the best.
The man, on the other hand, will be roasting in hell (for the suicide he committed). Fail.

You suffer in hell while your wife enjoys your money and your brother's diick on your matrimonial bed.

What an embarrassing way to die.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Smartiegurl(f): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote
author=maclatunji]

There are so many depressed people out there and many of us make a huge
mistake of ignoring or dismissing their pain expecting them to cope
because "they are adults". I know we cannot save the world but let us
show a lot more consideration for people in pain.[/quote]Thats true bro...
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by greedie1(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
sad.. may he find peace.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by andyanders: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
hottiechoco: cry
Dude went too far by taking his life haba!
The wife is still alive and she will still enjoy herself, even enjoy the brother more.
Suicide is never an option no matter the circumstance.

You said the right thing. He took his life because of a woman? He is stupi-d. Straight to hell. He should have allowed God to handle the case for him and allow his brother and the woman be. Too bad.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by ayobase(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Oh yea? So women that pulled through and dealt with their cheating husbands didn't love their husbands because they didn't choose the cowardly way out? Oh pulease.......

Did the woman do a horrible horrible thing? Yes! But the man taking his own life? That's cowardice. Where I come from he would be thrown into the evil forest, isn't that a shame?

Maybe you guys should start respecting women, the strength of a woman, cos we deal with a whole lotta things that you guys can never fathom.

Many women have also been with cheating husbands. These husbands screw their sisters and friends and all, but when they find out they don't committee suicide or whine like cry babies, they simply deal with the pains, move on and find love again.

This woman is terribly, what she did was horrible, but she did not kill this man! The man had other choice but he chose to take his own life!

A lady that screws men is tagged a prostitute, but a man that screws women is tagged a Don in most cases.

Why?

The trauma of woman cheating is FAR heavier than that of man!

As a woman, u are bound to counter me on that, but its the fact!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
byvan:

You are on point,if women with cheating husbands start commiting suicide,I wonder what the mortality rate ll be like.

seems everything with you is from the POV of cheating men
How many men cheat on their wives

do you have stats to prove it

Rooney
The reality is that man is wicked and just as the woman betrayed the man, so did his brother
Considering things were going well for him, he could have dusted off and tried again
He has left his aged parents and kids stranded
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

That's eh my sister, na only few women for remain for this world.

Graphy: true talk.

People with persecution complex
Never opening your eye to know that men cheat with.....

WOMEN........
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
honeric01: May God not let you see what'll drive you into comtemplating suicide.

amin
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thats why you guys need to marry virgins...

undecided didnt i tell you?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
ayobase:

A lady that screws men is tagged a prostitute, but a man that screws women is tagged a Don in most cases.

Why?

The trauma of woman cheating is FAR heavier than that of man!

As a woman, u are bound to counter me on that, but its the fact!
You are right.... its genetically based for men.

Men have an instinctive fear of spousal infidelity, this is because of the risk of false paternity. Thoughout history men who didn't have this instinct were less able to pass their genes into the future.

Its a phenonoma called "cuckhold mating"

As it stands 1 in 3 children are not the child of the father world-wide, if all these guys knew they were raising another mans kids the suicide rate would go through the roof. Fear of women is the begining of wisdom...

I know would kill my self if that happened to me... and the wife.... and the child sef cheesy
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
GraceBestowed: Hia!!! First of all, my condolences to you, RooneyBoy, it is never easy losing someone, talk more of losing them in such a way!

It is, grossly, insensitive to insult someone who already made a mistake in committing suicide, (even though it's one he has to deal with for eternity); it's not easy for the OP (who is grieving), so compounding it isn't cool.

Maclatunji was on point! The devil whispers to people, and depending on the strength of their spirit, they may succumb, or not. Please, don't ever condem people who've gone through stuff; unless you've passed through that fire, you really shouldn't talk about someone at the other end of it!

People be talking like they have perfect lives
it takes a series of events to occur in ones life and that suicide (YES that suicide)that you are snickering at may be like one sweet sleep to end it all

But anyhow...
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ooo GODS, why? Why did you create such wicked creatures? May GODS help men from those heartless creatures.

R.I.P
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
PEOPLE fail to see that the brother is not the one who is married, this lady failed to respect and protect her marriage, she deserves to b cursed till the end of the world.

I look down on such women angry
They don't even deserve to b called women.

Mba
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
"Ne jamais faire confiance en tout les femmes. la vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid. ma ding wa ma ding wa"

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by onila(f): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
sad
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
onila: sad
see ur life
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
pleep: "Ne jamais faire confiance en tout les femme. la vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid. ma ding wa ma ding wa"

grin grin grin
cheesy grin
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
lol, what does "ma ding wa" mean?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
pleep: lol, what does "ma ding wa" mean?
I love u
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
ding is love?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
pleep: ding is love?
Eding is the verb.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by ayobase(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
Who says love can ONLY be found at wedding ceremonies!

Imagine.....love is in the air in this thread!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
Quelle est cette langue?

You change the begining of the verb to match the noun. Interesting cheesy
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
ayobase: Who says love can ONLY be found at wedding ceremonies!

Imagine.....love is in the air in this thread!
Kai. kai kai

We no be homo-septical! we no be homo-septical!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Feedmemore(f): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Op, my heart goes out to your beloved friend. May he find peace in the after life.

It is easy to judge someone when we never walk in their shoes.

People respond to life struggle in different ways. I will never judge the dead no matter how they died. Let God be the Judge, cuz he knows better.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
pleep: Quelle est cette langue?

You change the begining of the verb to match the noun. Interesting cheesy

Eding is the verb and noun at the same time

You can't write Ma Eding wa

Eding= aimer(verb)
Eding= amour (noun)

But English you dont make a difference you call both love
And the language is called "Ewondo"

Let's not derail the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage / Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.